Busty Goddesses Like To Fuck And Dildo | Big Boobs

Victoria June - Secret Feetish

It's Ricky's first time getting a massage from stunning Latina Victoria, but this unique masseuse doesn't use her hands!

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:19
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1383kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 491.0 MB

Download Victoria June - Secret Feetish

1 On 1 Seduction vol8 01

Studio: Fresh Meat
Video language: English

Very alluring black haired babe with big perfect boobs is so hot and too horny, so after showing her amazing curves this slut sucks dick while her titties are covered with milk. Later kinky fucker slides his schlong deep in her hairy pussy and anus and cum on her face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download 1 On 1 Seduction vol8 01

monster tits scene 1

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Crystal Storm
Genres: One On One, Big Boobs, Mature, Blonde, Titty Fuck

Crystal Storm has a pair of bazookas so large, they could literally you, if she held your head in her cleavage, while you were giving her a motorboat! When she gets on all fours, they're actually rubbing the bed but instead of her man giving her a titty fucking, he decides to fuck her shaved pussy in the pile driver position, for a creampie cumshot.

Duration: 31:05
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 552.7 MB

Download monster tits scene 1

Dee Williams - Enjoy Sex After Massage (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Big Tits

Dee Williams welcomes Lucas Frost into the house, although is curious where her girl is. Lucas says she's late, like usual, but he got off early since one of his patients canceled on him. It's not really good for the patient, though, since she's due for a breast exam... Even so, he loves being a doctor, even if the days are long.

Duration: 45:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dee Williams - Enjoy Sex After Massage (2019)

Joslyn James

Giovanni is supposed to be at practice, but instead he's moping around the house thinking about some chick he's trying to get with. His friend's mom Joslyn James has been sent out to find him, and when she discovers him down in the dumps on the bed, she tells him that it's not worth losing his scholarship over some girl.

Duration: 25:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 878kbps
Audio: 76kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

Download Joslyn James

Angel Princess - Young Lovers (2018)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angel Princess

Bigtit babe Angel Princess gets herself all prettied up with makeup before giving her huge knockers a big rub down. Then she wanders into the main part of the house with an open shirt and a pair of panties highlighting her stunning curves for her boyfriend Drzej Andilek. As soon as Drzej lays eyes on Angel he knows he has to have her. Leaning in, he caresses Angel's breasts and presses open-mouthed kisses to her big areolas.
Dropping to her knees, Angel opens her mouth to wrap her lips around Drzej's dick. He winds his hand in her hair to hold her close as she starts sucking, her fair skin a stark contrast against his darker skin as her lips kiss the base of his cock. Her deep throat BJ is good, but even better is the part where she rears back and pushes her bazongas together to create a channel for Drzej to fuck
Drzej isn't about to let Angel have all the delicious fun. Sinking to his knees as Angel arranges herself so that she's leaning over the table, Drzej leans forward to sweep his tongue up his lover's sweet slit. He leans in and works his tongue with great enthusiasm, lapping away Angel's juices to prep her for the moment he gets to his feet and slides into her tight channel from behind.
Hopping onto the table with one leg held high on Drzej's shoulder, Angel throws her head back as her boyfriend slams into her juicy snatch once again. Her large breasts jiggle with each stroke as Angel moans with delight at the friction that leaves her poised to cum. When she can't hold back another moment, Drzej keeps up the pace to let her ride the crest of passion.
Sinking into a chair and pulling Angel down on top of him so she can ride his stiffie, Drzej keeps his hands locked on the seat to avoid cramping Angel's rhythm. Angel responds by gyrating her hips in a sensual way that gets her titties shaking in Drzej's face while she makes magical friction with each stroke. When Angel turns around to give her boyfriend a lap dance that lets him admire her perfect ass, Drzej can barely refrain from cumming on the spot. Instead he hangs on until Angel resumes her position on her knees so she can stroke his dick until he rewards her with a mouthful of cum that dribbles down her chin.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Princess - Young Lovers (2018)

Massaging Mercedes' Melons

Cast: Mercedes Carrera
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Black Hair, Cheating, Creampie, Latina, MILF, Massage, Oil, Stepmom, Thick, Wife

Mercedes Carrera has some tension in her shoulders so she insists her step- Jordi massage them. Naturally he obliges. As he progresses in the massage Mercedes has him massage other parts of her. Jordi hesitates at first but soon gets into it as Mercedes reaches back and massages his cock.

Duration: 33:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Massaging Mercedes' Melons

1 On 1 Seduction vol2 02

Studio: Fresh Meat

Sexy and big boobed bitch plays with her hot body. Slut is very sexy and when stud comes she gives him blowjob and then spread her sexy ties for awesome fuck. Stud bangs bitch hard in both holes and then cums in her slutty mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download 1 On 1 Seduction vol2 02

Cuntry Cock

Cast: Richelle Ryan
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, MILF

Xander is a country superstar recording his new album but he can't quite hit the notes like he used to! Good thing his new step mom and manager, Richelle Ryan, is around to help him relieve his tension. After dismissing the engineer, she joins Xander in the vocal booth for some oral relaxation... sucking his big cock!

Duration: 30:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3384kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 770.7 MB

Download Cuntry Cock

Lena Paul - Express Pussy Packaging (2018)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lena Paul

A quiet Saturday at home usually means Lena Paul is on a masturbating binge. This busty babe loves her big natural tits around the house, especially when she knows there's a hot delivery guy passing by! Jmac knew he would be delivering a package today, but he has no idea it would be his dick inside Lena's wet pussy! When Jmac walks in on Lena trying on her new lingerie, she drops to her knees and shows her thanks for the postal service by slobbering all over his huge cock. Holding on to that big bubble butt, Jmac stuffs her pussy to the absolute brim with dick, pulling out only to deliver a special package all over her huge boobs!

Duration: 45:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5353kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lena Paul - Express Pussy Packaging (2018)

Chloé - Blowjob For The Servant

Xander is a country superstar recording his new album but he can't quite hit the notes like he used to! Good thing his new step mom and manager, Richelle Ryan, is around to help him relieve his tension. After dismissing the engineer, she joins Xander in the vocal booth for some oral relaxation... sucking his big cock!

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 939.4 MB

Download Chloé - Blowjob For The Servant

Tara Spades - Hot wife fucks in crotchless nylons (2019)

Cast: Tara Spades

If you recall, Tara Spades had fucked me in the Taxi right before her wedding, wearing her dress and everything! Well, Tara called me up for a second shot before she headed out on her honeymoon, and didn't even let me pull off before she had my dick in her mouth! Tara had worn crutchless knickers for easy access, so I started fingering her pussy. We got in the back seat and she took out those massive tits as I went down on her. The dirty bird wanted to do all the things she couldn't do with her husband, so she ate my arse while jerking me off from behind. She even fingered her own arse for me and gave me a footjob, then I absolutely covered her in spunk.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5910kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Tara Spades - Hot wife fucks in crotchless nylons (2019)

Cuntry Cock

Duration: 30:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6432kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cuntry Cock

Chloe Lamour - Big boobs jizzed on for cash (2019)

Cast: Chloe Lamour

I saw Chloe Lamour standing around, and heard her telling someone off on the phone. As she walked away, I turned to her and asked her if she was a star on a reality show. I knew she wasn't, but it let me introduce myself, and more importantly, get a good view of her huge tits! I was so enthralled by them that I offered her 2000 CZK to flash me, and they were amazing. For more, Chloe flashed me her ass and let me spank her, and this turned her on, so we went to a secluded underpass so she could give me a blowjob. My cock in her mouth made her wet, so soon enough I was fucking her tight pussy until she wanked me off all over her big tits!

Duration: 30:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8764kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Chloe Lamour - Big boobs jizzed on for cash (2019)

A Demanding Client

Cast: Alura TNT Jenson
Genres: anal, big tits, titfuck, cumshot, blowjob, facial, doggy style, cunnilingus

Alura Jenson demands a certain level of professionalism from everyone she does business with. and that goes double for her masseur! Jordi, the new spa apprentice, has his hands full as he tries to satisfy any and all of Alura's wild desires. He massages her feet, drizzles oil all over her body, but it's not enough! Allura demands something a little extra today. like a big cock in her ass!

Duration: 39:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5600kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A Demanding Client

Katie Morgan - Unplug My Pipe (2019)

Cast: Katie Morgan

Katie Morgan is having some plumbing issues recently. She just can't her pipes straight! One minute they're drained and the next she's all backed up again! Lucky for her she's got a hot young plumber named Nathan on speed dial. He comes right over and fixes the problem. He walks into a very busy Katie in a bubble bath, her bubbly tits bobbing in the water, her hand deep below. She asks him to help her with the plug, which for some reason just isn't working. He gets right to work, sliding his hard cock between those big wet titties and then bends her over and plugs her up. Nathan fills her mouth with his dick before going back in from the side and Katie screams in delight as she bounces up and down on her hard seat. Bubbles and boobs are flying this afternoon and she asks for a glazing, not in her tub, but on her tits.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6848kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Katie Morgan - Unplug My Pipe (2019)

Graphic In Traffic

Cast: Brooklyn Chas
Genres: Anal, MILF, Lingerie, Blonde, Tattoo, Big Tits, Big Ass, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, Facial

With her big tits and huge ass tightly clad in a hot pink dress, Brooklyn Chase could stop traffic!

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

Download Graphic In Traffic

Karissa Shannon - Absolutely Bootiful In Leggings (2019)

Cast: Karissa Shannon

arissa's ass looks like the softest, squishiest, plumpest body part on the planet. Without a blemish, those cheeks wiggle and waggle, bursting through some torn up leggings, barely held back by tiny pieces of fabric. And right below those perfect round spheres of booty is a tiny spread pussy waiting for tongue and cock. Karissa is a sloppy one, drooling spit all over her tits as Alex fucks them, making sure here giant breasts are slick and squeezing every inch of throbbing cock. Let's have her keep the leggings on for the entire scene, too. A little CFNM vibe, huh?

Duration: 27:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6316kbps
Audio: 139kbps

Download Karissa Shannon - Absolutely Bootiful In Leggings (2019)

busted butts scene 4

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kerry Louise
Genres: One On One, Big Boobs, Facial Cumshot, Swallow, Brunette, Titty Fuck, Bubble Butt

Kerry Louise is a tattooed and pierced brunette who will mess with your head once she lifts up her shirt and gives you a handjob and lets you titty fuck her giant knockers during a POV filming. Next, she bends over and takes this guy's rod up her ass and while she's riding on top, until he jerks off a cumshot, that turns into a facial and a pearl necklace.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4730kbps

File size: 990.5 MB

Download busted butts scene 4

Audrey Bitoni - Emergency Dick Distraction (2019)

Cast: Audrey Bitoni

Audrey Bitoni has her hands full with a few routine office chores. Unfortunately, her boss is about to add another job to her long list. Her boss, is in full meltdown mode because she can't find the important contract! Oh, and Charles Dera is on the way to come sign it! So, her boss tells Audrey to distract Charles. by any means necessary! Audrey sucks and fucks Charles' juicy cock in order to buy her boss some much needed time. I guess it's just another day at the office.

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5206kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Audrey Bitoni - Emergency Dick Distraction (2019)

The Perfect Fuck Toy

Cast: Maggie Green, Dawn Allison, Brianna Jordan, Karen Fisher, Joslyn Jane, Nina Kayy
Genres: big ass, big tits, lesbian

I'm so glad you are here, and thrilled that you chose my site to join and spend your hard earned money on! I promise you will not be disappointed! These are my most recent Updates in chronological order! If there is anything special you would like to see, just ask! Also please check my twitter, and myinstagram! There is so much to do here, we can keep you busy! Check out the other VNA sites, the discussions on the forum, and omg so many hot free shows every day and the archives! You can buy a skype show from me, buy my panties or join my snapchat right here, or check out the other ladies too!

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4386kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 413.2 MB

Download The Perfect Fuck Toy

Alexxa Vice - The Dommes Next Door Part 2 (2019)

Cast: Alexxa Vice

Alexxa Vice angrily struts over to Danny D's after seeing him run away from her neighborhood brothel; she isn't pleased with him spying on her place of business, nor is she happy that he enjoyed the pleasures of it at no charge. Alexxa wants to know if Danny's cock really is as big as she's been told it is, and it does not disappoint! Rather than collect payment for her brothel's services, this Domme will accept a serving of Danny D's hard cock!

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download Alexxa Vice - The Dommes Next Door Part 2 (2019)

Kendra Lust - Kendras Workout

Hot MILF Kendra Lust wants to get back into amazing shape now that she's a single cougar, so she's hired the best personal trainer in the city to put her through her paces.

Duration: 54:57
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 935kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download Kendra Lust - Kendras Workout

Eva Notty - My Step-Moms Hot (2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Eva Notty

Juan "El Caballo" Loco is gonna be late to his first day of college, his step-mom is gonna drop him off on her way to the gym so that he can make it in time. However, once he got ready he walked y her bedroom as she was changing to go to the gym. He caught her as she's trying to get into her yoga pants. He couldn't control himself, so he pulled out his dick and started jerking off. His sep-mom eventually discovered what he was doing and pulled him in to her bedroom. Here's where the real party started. Juan banged his step-mom all over her bedroom, in several different positions before busting a huge load in her mouth.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eva Notty - My Step-Moms Hot (2017)

boobs exposed scene 1

Sheila Grant is a sexy brunette with long luscious locks and a flattering blouse that always gets Chip in the mood when she comes down the stairs in the morning sporting it. First she puts his dick in her mouth and feels it get harder and larger, but she doesn't let him cum before making eye contact and really gobbling his penis as well as she could.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9136kbps

Download boobs exposed scene 1

Luna Star - Vip Booty (2019)

Cast: Luna Star

Lovely Latina Luna Star has welcomed you into her VIP domain. Her private fuck corner. She's in tight red fishnets, her juicy ass squeezing through the tight binding. Her big round tits ready to squeeze your cock until it bursts all over her beautiful smiling face. This girl is a nympho and it shows. She loves every minute of showing off her body for your pleasure! And I think red and blonde are definitely her colors. Wouldn't you agree?

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Luna Star - Vip Booty (2019)

Karma RX

Cast: Karma RX
Genres: All Sex, Blowjobs, Big Tits

Do you like your girls to have big breasts? Do you like them to talk dirty to you and tell you all of the things they would like you to do to them? Do you like your girls with a little something extra? If so, you're definitely in the right place. These she-males love to talk dirty, suck sock and they're always offering something extra

Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Karma RX

Summer Garden Titty Fuck - Krystal Swift - Full HD 1080p

Our Blonde haired Busty Nympho Krystal Swift knows how to enjoy the Summer in her Garden! Her neighbor Erik Everhard, a regular peeping tom has his eyes on her and realizes she could use some ice cream on this luscious tits to cool her down. His sweet tooth gets the best of him and the cold treat foreplay leads to an afternoon session of cock blowing and cunnilingus followed by intense fucking in the sun. Dont miss this weekends All-natural Busty masterpiece brought to you by DDF Busty!

Duration: 29:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

Download Summer Garden Titty Fuck - Krystal Swift - Full HD 1080p

Hot Busty Girl Went To Visit The Neighbor

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kerry Louise, John Strong
Genres: Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blow Job, Cum on Tits, Fake Tits, Foreign Accent, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Titty Fucking

Kerry Louise is curious as to why her neighbor John hasn't responded to her party invitation yet, so she goes over to his house to find out. When John tells the busty Brit that the last time she threw a party it caused a lot of problems on the street, Kerry doesn't care.

Instead, she shoves her big tits in his face to persuade him otherwise. His mind changes a bit when he starts sucking on them . and it fully changes when she starts sucking on his cock! Party on.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hot Busty Girl Went To Visit The Neighbor

Multitasking Massage

Studio: Brazzers
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Big Tits,Blowjob (POV),Brunette,Handjob (POV),Massage,Medium Skin,Oil,Pantyhose,Piercing,Small Ass,Trimmed Pussy,Work Fantasies

Alexis Fawx is a prim and proper housewife who excels at multitasking - to the point where she doesn't want to interrupt her chores despite having booked a massage. When masseur Xander Corvus shows up with his table and in his classic white scrubs, Alexis immediately directs him to follow her around the house and work on her body while she performs various domestic tasks. First, Xander follows Alexis around and rubs her back as she vacuums, but this proves cumbersome. Alexis agrees and casually removes her top, leaving Xander stunned. Alexis then sits down to fold laundry, and she encourages Xander to oil her back and chest, prompting her to remove her bra. From there, matters quickly escalate, and Xander gets a glimpse into the secret life of this horny housewife.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5268kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Multitasking Massage

Kelly Part 5

Genres: Big Boobs, Blondes, Couples, Gonzo, Naturally Busty, Star showcase

Are you ready for more of Kelly Madison's All Natural 34FF Breasts? With 10 never before scenes on DVD there's plenty to keep your cock rock hard! From Ho Alley to New Orleans, Kelly Shows it all off just for your big tit pleasure!

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

Download Kelly Part 5

Jasmine Jae - Too Thicc For Skinny Jeans (2019)

Cast: Jasmine Jae

Holy hell, Jasmine Jae has got the booty, she's got the boobs. And they're barely held back by that skin-tight top. Thick thighs, round ass, can't button up those jeans! Jasmine has the type of body that'll swallow up your cock and pound your pelvis with phat cheeks and soft thighs, grinding in and squeezing out every drop of pre-cum and still be begging for more. Pound away, this beautiful woman has plenty of cushion to take it! Just be sure to squeeze her huge tits and lick those perfect nipples while you're at it - that's her favorite.

Duration: 33:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5404kbps
Audio: 131kbps

Download Jasmine Jae - Too Thicc For Skinny Jeans (2019)

Claudia rises to fame with Antonio Aguilera

Cast: Claudia
Genres: All sex, latina , brunette , natural tits , big ass , doggystyle , models

Claudia Bavel is ready for a photo shoot with his ex-boyfriend Antonio Aguilera. Very gently, both the photographer and Antonio try to convince her to go one step further and turn the session into something a little bit more... risqué. It doesn't take that much effort to finally convince her and transform the shoot into a porn scene you are just gonna love.

Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Claudia rises to fame with Antonio Aguilera

Emma Blanc - Casting couch of a pretty big titted nurse Emma (2019)

Cast: Emma Blanc

Emma is a pretty 25yo nurse that is tired of taking care of old men and wants to become a pornstar, fulfill all her fantasies with cock pros. She has way not enough experience yet, but she compenses with an unbreakable motivation. She gives herself 100% to proove us she can really become a great pornstar.

Duration: 36:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3956kbps

Download Emma Blanc - Casting couch of a pretty big titted nurse Emma (2019)

Becky Bandini

Cast: Becky Bandini
Genres: Hardcore, Oral, Creampie

Becky Bandini stops by to help her friend's husband with planning their anniversary. She reveals that she's into swinging and takes advantage of the situation.

Duration: 32:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Becky Bandini

Rachel Starr - Pornstar Bootcamp (2019)

Cast: Rachel Starr

Rachel Starr is ready to work up a sweat! Decked out in a skimpy camo bodysuit and a hot pair of boots, Rachel squats, lifts and stretches, getting all hot and bothered before getting a deep dicking from JMac.

Duration: 34:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6673kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Rachel Starr - Pornstar Bootcamp (2019)

Express Pussy Packaging

Cast: Lena Paul
Genres: Big Naturals Tits,Black Stockings,Blonde,Blowjob (POV),Caucasian,Cheating,Hairy Pussy,Voyeur,Wife

A quiet Saturday at home usually means Lena Paul is on a masturbating binge. This busty babe loves her big natural tits around the house, especially when she knows there's a hot delivery guy passing by! Jmac knew he would be delivering a package today, but he has no idea it would be his dick inside Lena's wet pussy! When Jmac walks in on Lena trying on her new lingerie, she drops to her knees and shows her thanks for the postal service by slobbering all over his huge cock. Holding on to that big bubble butt, Jmac stuffs her pussy to the absolute brim with dick, pulling out only to deliver a special package all over her huge boobs!

Duration: 45:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2770kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 978.1 MB

Download Express Pussy Packaging

Anissa Kate - Big Tits French MILF Wants Creampie (2017)

Cast: Anissa Kate

Anissa Kate loves the touch of a younger man, especially one as handsome and hung as Mark! Once this French bombshell puts her mind to something, she usually gets what she wants. Of course, her incredible tits and ass in that tight dress seal the deal for the brunette MILF; no man can resist her European beauty charms! Today, when she meets Mark in the living room, she motorboats him with those massive natural boobs of hers, then offers him a sloppy, gagging blowjob that makes him absolutely weak. Experienced and seductive, Anissa leads young Mark through each act they encounter, from pussy licking to , until the eager stud blows a massive load in her pussy.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anissa Kate - Big Tits French MILF Wants Creampie (2017)

Alexsis Faye Racks Them Up

Cast: Alexsis Faye
Genres: big ass, big tits, solo

"High heels, nice makeup and good tunes make me feel sexy. Sometimes I can wear even some sneakers and a tight top with jeans and feel sexy as much as when I wear a tight skirt with cleavage and high heels."
So said happy and bouncy Alexsis Faye, making her very welcome return to us. She has a pool table at her disposal, always good and memorable for photo shoots, but when it comes to racking it up, Alexsis's rack is the true show. She owns over 80 bras and buys them from a Polish website or goes to Munich, Germany to buy them at a store she says is the biggest in Europe.
"Working on-cam, compliments flow often. 'Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?" 'I bet you make babies smile.' 'You might be the reason for global warming.' Bad ones: 'You look pretty today!' Yesterday, I didn't? or 'I wanna be the chair you sit on.'"

Duration: 29:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3711kbps

File size: 840.6 MB

Download Alexsis Faye Racks Them Up

Joslyn James - Consoling His Cock (2019)

Cast: Joslyn James

Joslyn James is using her Sunday to get all the chores done around the house. Just as she's about to finish up for the day, a new problem arises in the form of a breakup between her girl and her boyfriend, Tyler Nixon. Joslyn figures she should go see if she can help this two lovebirds. Joslyn finds herself consoling Tyler after getting dumped and letting this hunk know it's not his fault. Joslyn can't bear to this this little Romeo broken hearted, so she does everything she can do to ease his stress.

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5529kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Joslyn James - Consoling His Cock (2019)

Back