Filesize: 127 MB
Duration: 00:03:17
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Ashley Bulgari in the pink leather box tie restraint - Blonde babe with Big Fake Tits struggling with Pink Belt Straps

It is the super hot Ashley Bulgari who came back to our studio for some more leather bondage experience! The pink leather box tie restraint is something that she hadn't tried yet! This contraption is better than most similar ones out there, because it includes a waist belt (usually these are just neck-to-wrist). Using a lot of huge padlocks, we make sure Ashley isn't going anywhere. We let her struggle on the floor a little, she knows she will be in this for almost an hour. There is something really submissive inside her!

She's beautiful in bondage!

In a nutshell, we get to see Ashley Bulgari struggling on the floor, she has pink belt straps on her wrists, and it is strapped straight to her back, she has lock on her collar, she wears high heels. she tries to free herself but to no avail. she is completely helpless.

Filesize: 168 MB
Duration: 00:04:20
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Davon Kim - tiny Asian bondage pet - Asian Slave struggles from leather belt bondage

A little test with our tiny Asian slave Davon Kim: can she walk on all fours when she is frog strapped and butterfly strapped? She will have to walk on her elbows and knees, but it is certainly possible! Harness gagged and collared, this is probably one of the best slaves you could ever wish for! Nude, obedient, and tiny: Davon Kim looks so hot in leather! She can't speak and she can't use her hands, all she can do is crawl around, learning to walk on all fours! Such a good girl!

We have Davon wearing leather belt bondage, besides that, she is totally naked, she is bare breasted and she has no underwears on. Her face has belt bondage, she is ball gagged, she wears leather mittens, her wrists are cuffed to her upper arm, and her ankles are strapped to her upper tighs, so if she needs to move around, she has to crawl on her elbows and knees, she does it with her pussy exposed

Filesize: 381 MB
Duration: 00:04:22
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Captive Chrissy Marie, Mistress Vika - 0112 "You're Not Room Service!" 2 - Bikini Babes stuck in bondage!!

I just spent the whole day at the pool with my friend Vika and we just made it back to our hotel room to get ready for the night. We are super thirsty but to our disappointment there are no cold drinks in our fridge! I call room service to bring us some water as Vika complains about how they always take forever. A short time later we here a knock at the door and I say come in thinking it is room service, but Vika reminds me that was far too quick to have really been true! Just then a man bursts in the room threatening us and then orders me to tie up my friend! I have no idea what to do but I am scared so I comply, even though I am afraid I am hurting her! I beg him not to hurt us while I try to quickly tie her up to his liking. I don't understand what he wants, but then I recognize him as some guy that I ignored at the pool bar! This must be his idea of revenge! He has enough of my pleading and ends up gagging us both with several strips of duct tape, before using the tape to also bind my wrists, ankles and thighs! Just when I think it can't get any worse, he pulls my tits out of my bikini and puts tape around my chest. Vika tries to kick him off of me as he gropes me which really pisses him off, so he returns to her and hog ties her with tape around her already rope bound ankles and wrists! He pulls out her tits too before returning to hogtie me with duct tape as well. He tells us he will return and leaves them us alone struggling on the bed. We try to talk to each other through our gags to find a way to get free, but I'm pretty convinced it's hopeless. After some time of helpless squirming and mmpphing, Vika positions herself to where I can just barely remove her gag. She starts to try and rip the tape off of me with her teeth as our only chance of escape. Watch to see if we manage to get out in time to call for help before that crazy bad guy returns!

Chrissy ties Vika's ankles. She ties her hands behind her back. She ties Vika's legs. Then MAster Matt comes along, he tape gags Chrissy. Vika is also tape gagged. Matt tapes Chrissy's ankles together. He also tapes Chrissy's chest around the breasts. He hogties both babes. He leaves them bare breasted. Vika manages to remove tapes from Chrissy but Vika is left bound in tape though. But Chrissy reassures her though.

Filesize: 878 MB
Duration: 00:17:00
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 6965 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sam interview and belting - 24 hour Challenge in Wales

A photographer friend from Wales told me about a local girl, Sam, who had been asking about a Chastity Deal for a long time. She had seen the belt he bought off me many years ago, a very small prototype belt, and she was always curious about it. So I offered them a chance to make some money. If the photographer could keep Sam in that belt for 24 hours, there would be a cash prize!

It would be a hard Challenge, because the belt is very tight. Also, the photographer has a pair of thigh bands (to add later in the Challenge), numbered seals instead of padlocks, and one of my Chastity Deal contracts. So Sam was up for the real Deal. Either she would complete the 24 hours and get her money, or give up and get nothing. I made sure the photographer would make it an eventful day, Sam would have to go out in public, and actually do things (not just wait around the house in her belt). Even though the weather in Wales is probably not the best to do outdoor Challenges. but I guess they are both used to that because they live there.

Sam is a young curious girl with a slim body, and the belt looks amazing on her! This update shows her interview and her belting. She was a bit hesitant and the belt was tighter than she expected, but Sam will be fine. I think it is interesting to see other people film Chastity Deals in different countries.

Filesize: 903 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 11.9 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Liz Rainbow - double plugged!

Meanwhile in Holland, Liz Rainbow from Spain came over to take the Double Plug Challenge! She was so confident she could do it, I really like her a lot! When she was in my studio, we adjusted a chastity belt to her size (tight) and put a double slotted secondary shield on it.

Now Liz was ready for her Challenge: I laid out some of the heavy plugs for her, with a choice of 5-ball and 4-ball, some with longer bases so the balls go in deeper. She was completely free to choose two of them. or even one of them if she had second thoughts about the anal plug. Liz picked a long base 4-ball for the back and a shorter base 5-ball for the front, basically the same configuration as I used on Julia! These plugs are solid and heavy, and two plugs will fill up a girl really good. The weight makes sure she will feel them all the time. Liz is a brave girl! This was supposed to be a Casting, but she went for double plugs the first time I met her!

Now it was time for her to assemble her belt and clean the plugs. Liz then proceeded to belt herself, taking her time to ease in the anal plug. It's very hard to put on a double plug belt, but amazingly Liz did it without much trouble. Once locked, she went a bit quiet. The feeling was overwhelming and Liz had to take some time to get used to the heavy plugs inside her. There was no way to get them out without the key. And as I took the key from her, Liz did not even protest, she was just trying to get comfortable. I left her alone for a while, so she could get herself together again. Liz is a hero already! We had a great afternoon, and there was another Challenge to be added, so stay tuned for more awesome double plugged action!

Filesize: 873 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sam - thigh bands

After a quick hygiene break, Sam was going to have to put her belt back on since she wasn't even halfway her 24-hour Chastity Deal. The walk in the tight belt had made her realise how difficult it is to move around in a properly fitted belt, but things would get worse.

The photographer had laid out some thigh bands when she came out of the shower, and Sam knew she would have to go out again. The photographer seemed to have way too much fun challenging her to go outdoors. A tight belt and thigh bands for her first ever experience in a chastity belt, and then go in public. Sam mumbled 'I certainly not expected to be doing THIS when you invited me over!'

After sealing her belt again, Sam locked her thigh bands to her belt and immediately found it was very awkward to walk in them. But there would be no more breaks, and she could not give up now. Sam struggled to get down the stairs without tripping, as the photographer filmed her bravery. Downstairs, she encountered even more problems, trying to put on her skirt, and especially her shoes, was a challenge on its own!

The photographer then told her to lock a small chain on her waist, just to symbolize to people she was belted. And they were going to meet a LOT of people, because he was taking her somewhere by TRAIN! Stay tuned for Sam's public adventures!

Filesize: 598 MB
Duration: 00:06:53
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 11.9 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sam - thigh bands

After a quick hygiene break, Sam was going to have to put her belt back on since she wasn't even halfway her 24-hour Chastity Deal. The walk in the tight belt had made her realise how difficult it is to move around in a properly fitted belt, but things would get worse.

The photographer had laid out some thigh bands when she came out of the shower, and Sam knew she would have to go out again. The photographer seemed to have way too much fun challenging her to go outdoors. A tight belt and thigh bands for her first ever experience in a chastity belt, and then go in public. Sam mumbled 'I certainly not expected to be doing THIS when you invited me over!'

After sealing her belt again, Sam locked her thigh bands to her belt and immediately found it was very awkward to walk in them. But there would be no more breaks, and she could not give up now. Sam struggled to get down the stairs without tripping, as the photographer filmed her bravery. Downstairs, she encountered even more problems, trying to put on her skirt, and especially her shoes, was a challenge on its own!

The photographer then told her to lock a small chain on her waist, just to symbolize to people she was belted. And they were going to meet a LOT of people, because he was taking her somewhere by TRAIN! Stay tuned for Sam's public adventures!

Filesize: 703 MB
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Captive Chrissy Marie - The Peeping Tom Taped Me Up! - Sexy brunette struggling on the floor in tape bondage!

I just got home from a long day at work, and I cannot wait to get out of these stilettos! I plop down on the couch and slowly slip off my heels, dangling them off my toes until they fall off. I start massaging my sore feet through my silky nylons. I start to get really into it, rubbing my legs, breasts, and starting to slightly unbutton my shirt. Little do I know, someone has been watching me this whole time!

You cant take it anymore as you watch me caress my legs and feet and moan in pleasure. You leap out from your hiding place in the kitchen to confront me. You frighten me as I jump back and yell at you to get out of my house! You ask me why, what a stupid question! Get out or Im calling the cops! You know what, Im going to call the cops anyway! I turn to get my phone when you decide you have to stop me. You dont need cops around the neighborhood, which would definitely put a damper on all the peeping you have planned to do! So you quickly decide to grab me from behind with your hand over my mouth, hand smothering me until Im XXXX. You search for a way to secure me before I wake up so that you can leave assured that I wont escape and call the police.

When I wake up, I am wrapped several times with duct tape! I can hardly move and the tape gag around my head keeps me from being able to call for help. I dont know where the peeping tom fled to, but I have no choice but to try and escape, no one will be looking for me all weekend! I struggle frantically against the tape, to no avail. It doesnt seem to be getting any looser as I roll around on the floor, causing my skirt to ride up and my tits to occasionally peek out of my halfway unbuttoned blouse. My pantyhose are going to be ruined from all this tape! What am I supposed to do now! This is not what I had planned for a relaxing night off!

Chrissy arrives home and wants to relax, she massages herself, next thing you know, a peeping tom grabs her. And she wakes up, she is all wrapped up in tape, we get to see Chrissy struggle for the rest of the video on the floor, rolling, she is totally helpless.

Filesize: 775 MB
Duration: 00:12:13
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 8624 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sandra Silvers - Spandex Disco Pants and Super-Tight Ropes (Turned Hogtie) for Busty MILF!

She was supposed to dust the office. Easy task, right? Not when every inch of her is completely trussed with super-tight ropes. She tries her best though, shuffling around the desk, feather duster in her tied hands. Her exasperated mmmmphhs silenced by a massive wrap-around gag, she realizes she'll never get this job done well. When he returns, he sees the terrible job she's done and decides punishment is in order. he lifts her onto the desk and with another length of rope, turns her plight into a strict hogtie. She tried to get loose, but she can barely move, let alone find any of the knots...

Sandra is tied up and gets gagged. Sandra dusts the desk while being all tied up and gagged. Then Sandra ends up on her belly on the desk and struggles a bit. Then her kidnapper hogties her and she struggles some more, totally helpless.

Filesize: 522 MB
Duration: 00:10:58
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 6329 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Enchantress Sahrye : Latex and Leather Office Struggles - 15 minutes of just Sahrye in latex struggling against tight, effective leather bondage

5 minutes of just Sahrye in latex struggling against tight, effective leather bondage.

Sahrye is gagged with a bishop eight buckle gag and her arms are already tightly strapped behind her back. She writhes sensually in latex with her ankles cuffed together in a hobble, but that hardly holds her back from showing off just how sexy she can move around in her bondage. Eventually an unseen hand closes her panel and she's moved to the hearth where she manages to struggle down to the floor.

A change of pace then occurs and Sahrye finds herself in an armbinder, red ballgag and some fresh drool from said ballgag coming down her chin. She struggles a bit for your pleasure before the same unseen hand places her into a hogtie on the ottoman in the office. Sahrye manages to get down off the ottoman onto her knees just as the clip finishes up.

Basically we see Sahrye struggling on the desk, then on her knees close to the fire place. She rolls on the floor. she gets rids of the panel gag cover but not the ball gag. She gets on the ottoman, she is on her belly on the ottoman. She tries her best to free herself, she gets off the ottoman, still in bondage.

Filesize: 864 MB
Duration: 00:15:22
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 7469 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Johannie's Sexy Latex Struggles - Tattooed Brunette struggles in leather bondage

Johannie is dressed in some very sexy latex and she's pacing back and forth perusing the bondage gear that will be used to bind and gag her. Mr. Big Boss quickly enters, grabs an armbinder and pulls it up on her arms strapping it on her shoulders and pulling the yoke around securing it tightly on her bound arms. A head harness ballgag comes next and Johannie finds herself bound and chewing on a red rubber ball all while teetering in her high heels and latex. A strict posture collar finds its way onto her neck and she's starting to look more and more like the perfect submissive secretary. Her ankles are strapped after she's moved to the floor and the bondage display commences with Johannie doing her best to entertain you with her sultry struggles.

David puts Johannie's arms in an armbinder. He puts a head harness with a ball gag. She kneels on the floor. David straps Johannie's ankles. Then we get to see Johannie struggles and rolls on the floor.

Filesize: 850 MB
Duration: 00:15:09
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 7454 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cobie: Bound into Fetish - Tall Babe in Latex Bondage

Cobie is sitting on her couch half watching TV and half drifting in and out of sleepiness when she hears a sudden sharp voice from David ordering her to stand up and strip out of her clothing. When shes done with the change he moves in and gropes her a bit rubbing his hands over her body while hand gagging her. Cobie is then armbindered and a head harness panel gag is added to her fetish predicament. After a bit shes seated and her ankles are strapped together. Shes then left to struggle and moan into the ballgag as she starts to get increasingly turned on by her situation. Writhing in the tight PVC and bondage she puts on a rather steamy show.

Cobie puts on a latex catsuit. She puts black high heels on. She gets panel gag on . Her arms are in an armbinder. Her ankles are strapped together. she is left to struggle on the floor.

Filesize: 835 MB
Duration: 00:14:54
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 7435 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nelly Struggles In a Black Leather Straitjacket

Filesize: 338 MB
Duration: 00:03:53