Bondage Box | Inverted Water Torture | Rope Bondage

Sandra Silvers & Constance Coyne - Brides Robbed at Dressmaker

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Sandra and Constance were getting ready for their big days. The robber knew they would have a lot of cash on them to pay for their gowns at their final fitting, so he waited in the shadows of the storeroom until they were alone. Here we find the beautiful brides to be stripped to their girdles, tightly tied together and robbed of everything. They struggle mightily, but the in addition to making them drool a lot, the big ballgags they're wearing makes it impossible for them to call for help. Their only hope is to keep trying to get free until someone notices they're missing!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 366.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Constance Coyne - Brides Robbed at Dressmaker

Sandra Silvers & Gigi - Lesbian Ladyboss Binds, Gags Buxom Secretary

Gigi brings in her secretary, Sandra, for a performance review. She chastises her employee for the overly tight sweater and visible garters Sandra wears around the office. Then a sweet smelling rag is placed over Sandra's mouth. We watch as Gigi ties and gags her limp secretary and gags her with sticky vet-wrap. Then the real torture begins, Gigi takes giving her bound charge and herself orgasms from a magic wand vibrator!

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Gigi - Lesbian Ladyboss Binds, Gags Buxom Secretary

Freshie Juice

Pandora writes, "Poor Freshie Juice finds herself bound to one of my old chairs. Her fingers taped to deep her from releasing the clips that keep her wrists attached to the spreader bar under her knees. Of course Freshie is drooling uncontrollably from behind her large red ball gag. So much drool that it covered her tits and ran down to her crotch."

Duration: 7:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3167kbps

File size: 179.4 MB

Download Freshie Juice

Sandra Silvers & Lexi Lane - Girdles Get Gagged

He stole their TV, He stole their jewels. The only things he didn't steal were the girdles, garters and stockings they were wearing. However, he did leave them with a Lot of rope around their bodies and tape over their mouths and around their heads. After he is done gagging the ladies on-screen, he makes his getaway, leaving the ladies to try to escape!

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5329kbps

File size: 625.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lexi Lane - Girdles Get Gagged

Sandra Silvers & Tomiko - Doctor Sandra Mercilessly Administers Tickle Therapy

Tomiko has been prepared for the radical new therapy. Frogtied with ultra-tight medical bandages and tethered to the hospital bed, she is about to endure 10 solid minutes of having every inch of her tickled by Doctor Silvers. Her feet, side, thighs and armpit are all exposed and available to Sandra and her aggressive fingers! *Just a note, Silverdale studios are large and secluded

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 475.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Tomiko - Doctor Sandra Mercilessly Administers Tickle Therapy

Sandra Silvers - Milf Secretary in Socks Koed

As the winter settled in, Sandra's feet were feeling the brunt of the cold air on her feet at work. She had taken to wearing thick wool socks over her pantyhose and under her strappy heels. This caught the attention of the brutish warehouse manager. He had a thing for female feet and toes especially in socks! Not able to take it anymore, he knew he had to come up with a way to get near those sumptuous socked soles!
Part 1 - Sandra was taken totally by surprise in her own home. The rag over her mouth. Then the limpness. Then blackness. He lies her on the bed and ties her tightly at the knees, ankles, thighs and with her arms behind her back. She comes to and realizes no amount of struggling will get her out of this.
Part 2 - Sandra is now in unfamiliar territory, but someplace very familiar to her crazy captor. The warehouse. Torturously tethered to a board with tons of taught tape, she struggles and calls for help. All she ears is more tape cleaved between her teeth and leather straps further pinning her down. There is now no way she can struggle and deny him his prize, to tightly tie her toes with twine. We witness him taking his time coiling the threads around and between each sock-covered toe, with plenty of close-ups of her now secured soles!

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 797.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Milf Secretary in Socks Koed

Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan -

Whitney get quite handsy with her submissive roommate, Sandra. A night in and the girls have been looking forward to it all week. Whitney has Sandra in a corset and bottom-girdle, strapped up in leather and kneeling before her wearing a panel gag. Whitney can not resist the sheer gravitational pull of Sandra's huge boobs and gives them both a vigorous workout with her hands and mouth. Tonight, Whitney has a new toy for her curvy roommate. Whitney replaces Sandra's perfectly capable panel gag with a new strappy gag that incorporates a shoe Whitney is already wearing. The ball keeps Sandra quiet, while the strap hold the inside of the shoe over Sandra's mouth and nose. With every breath she inhales Whitney's foot aroma, making her more and more horny. Whitney produced one magic wand vibrator. How will both girls get off with only one vibrator? Whitney has a plan. She shoves the handle into Sandra's crotch between her lashed thighs. The residual vibrations drive Sandra wild, but that is nothing compared to when Whitney Straddles Sandra and rides her like a buxom sybian bringing both girls to mutual orgasm!

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 553.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan -

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte - Tightly Taped Together

The charity slave auction fund-raiser at the country club raised more this year than ever before. Mainly because the duo of Sandra, a Buxom MILF with shapely curves in all the right places, and Lisa , her equally MILF-y blond galpal with farm-girl good looks, were "offering" themselves as a team. Their "winner" took the event way too seriously. After the event, the gagged and struggling gals are dragged into a warehouse, unceremoniously planted on a bench and their inner legs taped together. The glamourous gowns they are wearing begin to ride up their pantyhosed legs with each struggle, giving us peeks at their perfectly trimmed nylon-clad pussies. Duct tape is then cleaved between their teeth, stretching their jaws wide open. The gal test their bonds and gag, to no avail. But like this, the girls could team up and three-legged-walk their way to freedom. Realizing this, he tapes all four of their legs together. With the struggling making their dresses move up, and him manually pulling their tops down, the exposed socialites have little choice but to endure their humiliation at the hands of this brute.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 408.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte - Tightly Taped Together

Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan - Corseted Milf Captives Endure Frogtied

Lashed in leather, with ballgags wedged deep in their mouths, Sandra and Whitney get more than they bargained for with unrelenting magic wand vibrators strapped in just t right place, and left on overnight!

Duration: 12:03

File size: 457.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan - Corseted Milf Captives Endure Frogtied

Scorpion

From the first time I tied Scorpionmystrey up, I could tell that she likes to be tied and she really does. This update is her being tied for the very first time. Getting tied, felt up,and spanked was just what she's looking for, so look for her more in the future because she'll be back."

Duration: 8:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3219kbps

File size: 217.6 MB

Download Scorpion

Beaming

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth.

When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.

She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 35:42
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 217.0 MB

Download Beaming

Zero to Sixty

Ashley Lane is back again. This time is different. In the past we've made good use of the fact that Ashley cums like crazy. Why should she get all the fun? This time she's going to be teased and denied orgasm. She's chained to the ground with her mound exposed. She pleads for orgasms, but she's had enough of those.

With pipe sticks holding her she tries her best to steal an orgasm, but OT is skilled at keep away. Each time she's about to climax he pulls the vibrator away and Ashley screams her disapproval. She stomps her feet and begs, but it's not convincing.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 37:45
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 311.2 MB

Download Zero to Sixty

Sandra Silvers, Araneae & Lisa Harlotte

Genres: Hogtied, Pole Tied, and, Chair Tied, 3 Secretaries ,Endure ,a,Bondage ,Hostile, Takeover

"What the hell are they doing here on the weekend?!", he thought. He was supposed to clean out all the file over the weekend and leave the company crippled when everyone arrived on Monday. Instead, three (gorgeous) secretaries were there getting overtime doing paperwork. He has to get this done this weekend, so he has no choice. He'll just have to "occupy" the ladies until he's done. He stashes the three struggling captives in the warehouse by the shipping doors. The blonde he duct tapes to a steel pole. The redhead, he plant her cross-legged on a chair, thoroughly taped. The big-breasted MILF, she get hog-taped on the receiving desk. They wont be going anywhere. Hours later, his espionage now completed he goes to check on his captives. In for a penny, in for a pound, he decides to check out what is under those silky blouses. He is quite pleased. Beautiful boobs to match any and all tastes! The girls now angrily struggle, in their humiliation.

Duration: 10:39

File size: 405.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Araneae & Lisa Harlotte

Sydney Hale - Strapped and stuggling

We had to go over to a friends house for dinner. I had gotten somewhat dressed up and came out in a fitted dressing with thigh-highs and high-heels on. My guy couldn't contain himself, he had to see me tied up in this outfit. We had a few minutes to spare so he helped strip off my dress and secured me in the nylon upper body straps and the lower body leg harness. He made sure all the straps were very secure. I tried to protest that he could take a few pictures and then we could go, but he just needed to add one more thing, he said. So Panties were shoved in my mouth, then panties over my head and then everything was secured with vet wrap. Vet wrap being so snug it hurt and pinched my jaw. I was trying to say that that was enough but he said, one more thing, if I could talk I would have protested this, so all I could do was flip him off. That was not the right thing to do. He somehow managed to sneak in a very tight crotch rope underneath the nylon straps. I protested and whimpered all over the floor and finally he let me out. Somehow we still managed to make it to dinner on time, but instead of looking all put together and presentable I looked a little bit ravished.

Duration: 3:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 145.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strapped and stuggling

Anastasia Pierce, Ariella Ferrera - Anastasia and her girlfriends!

Bedroom bondage and sensual domination for some sexy lesbian domination. Ariella the call girl doesn't know a dominant woman wanted her for the night, the kind of kinky she is not used to.. Watch her struggle, her body tied up, spread, exposed.
Anastasia on top of her teasing her with her breast, flogger body and vibrator. Sexy domination and strong orgasm.. And the Mistress gets so horny that she decides to struggle along with her captive, it turns her on so much!

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2212kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 209.5 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce, Ariella Ferrera - Anastasia and her girlfriends!

Sandra Silvers & Ruth Cassidy with AJ Marion, Pling, Caroline Pierce & Li

Caroline stands between Sandra and Ruth, the two statuesque visions of bondage beauty. She's quite smug with herself. She and Lisa managed to get four times more product than they bargained for. As she surveys the landscape littered with bound and gagged moneybags, she is taken completely by surprise when Lisa's long delicate fingers find that nerve in her neck and the world begin to fade away.
She awakens on the floor, Lisa's knee firmly planted between Caroline's shoulder blades. Her wrists are cruelly tied behind her back. A cacophony of stifled whimpers and screams fill her ears as Lisa pulls Caroline into a tight, cross-legged hogtie. With some duct tape over her mouth, Caroline now joins the chorus. Lisa's plan worked. She was able to deceive all five ladies into delivering themselves to her so that she can now deliver all of them to the buyer, who is only a short phone call away.
The buyer is a bear of a man. Large and definitely charge. He has no time for the pompous, preening blond who can't help but regale him of her ingenuity in attaining such a prize. She was merely a wisp, unable to resist him when he decided to take her as well. He drags her to the floor and holds her effortlessly as resists and pleads to not join the struggling sorority surrounding her. Her cries fall on deaf ears. Those same cries are soon silenced as he stuffs a rag deep in to her mouth. "Finally." He thinks as he wraps microfoam tape around Lisa's head. Though thoroughly quieted, he knows that these flimsy duct tape gags are going to draw attention to the warehouse before he can arrange the pickup. One-by-one, he inspects the products and replaces the silver tape minimally stifling them with mouth-filling cloths and jaw-immobilizing medical tape. He begins with Caroline. A welcome addition, she'll fetch a good price. He then moves to AJ and Pling. Thin, fit. Good, there's a market for that. He then moves on to his prizes, the main reason he risked this underhanded undertaking. Sandra and Ruth. The gorgeous, busty bitches that will command the highest price. These two have been bound and gagged for over an hour and they still have fight in them. Very encouraging. That kind of stamina and energy combined with such beauty will drive the bids higher and higher. He leaves them in the darkness as he leaves to fetch the van.

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6215kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sandra Silvers & Ruth Cassidy with AJ Marion, Pling, Caroline Pierce & Li

Sandra Silvers & Lauren Kiley - aked and Barefoot Milf Hostages Hogtied

Voluptuous Milf Sandra and Lauren, her athletic gal pal, are being held hostage in an old, abandoned trailer. They don't know what their captor wants - and would struggle to ask through their thoroughly fabric stuffed mouths, covered over from cheek to cheek with packing tape - the terrified, tethered two, stripped of their clothes and shoes, struggle on the thin foam mattress of a camp bed, feeling each steel spring dig cruelly into their bare breasts as they wriggle, tied so tightly only their bare feet can wave in the air. Not for long though, their kidnapper, grabbing ankles and cinching rope around them, hogties each hottie. Now the only parts of them left free are toes to wiggle, and heads to shake in despair. Well that won't do! Gripping hold of Sandra's silky silver ponytail the burly brute binds her hair and big toes together! Lauren's brunette locks get the same treatment, soft soles crinkling at this added twist to her torment. Fingers flailing in futile attempt to find purchase on the ropes that bind them, each naked ass bouncing on the rickety bed springs, the desperate damsels in distress can only dream of escape...

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lauren Kiley - aked and Barefoot Milf Hostages Hogtied

Sydney Hale - She tried to be elegant

How is it every time we try and have a date night, we never make it out of the house. I came out in my maroon dress letting my guy know that I needed a belt to go with my dress. Playfully he got that look in his eye and said "I have the perfect belt for you...." What felt like a nano second the my arms were being tied behind me in a box tie. Up and around my wrist, and then up my upper arms and over my chest, creating a harness that accented my small breasts. It was a belt all right, my guy came and rolled my dress up under it, pretty proud that he made a belt to hold my dress up. Not the type of belt I was thinking. With a little bit of grace and XXXX I ended up face down on the coffee table where my assets were up for a perfect display in the black pantyhose. After trying to get upright I gave up, my guy tied rope around my upper thighs and around my knees in a frog tie. The rope around my thighs were extremely tight pushing up my ass to help accent it. After I mouthed off just a little too much he stuck the harness ball gag in and the tied it back to my wrists, pulling my head back uncomfortably. I of course started drooling and my drool was spreading across the table and every which way I moved my hair was dragged through it and it was smeared across my chin. I started protesting about the drool so my guy found me a form of a cup to catch my drool. He tied my high heel shoe to my face with an ace bandage, my shoe caught every bit of drool after that. I was not okay with that. But at the end of the day I couldn't do a damn thing about it!

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 130.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale - She tried to be elegant

Sandra Silvers - Roped Real Estate Agent!

Real Estate Agent Sandra would do anything to make the sale. So even after the guy she was showing the empty house to stripped her of her clothes (all the way down to her pretty, pink lingerie) and decided he wanted to flip her, instead of the house, she was still trying to negotiate with him for the house! He silences her by showing a cloth deep into her mouth and sealing it in with coil upon coil of vet-wrap. Then leaves her in the big, empty foyer to struggle as he brings the truck around. She isn't able to escape in time and when he returns, he picks her up, OTS (Over the Shoulder) and carries her out the doors and out to the waiting truck! He unceremoniously flops her into the bed and seals her in for the trip to her new home...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:01
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Roped Real Estate Agent!

Sandra Silvers & Constance Coyne - Stripped to Bras, Panties & Pantyhose

When Sandra & Constance brought their car into bodyshop after a fender-bender, they caught the eye of the owner. Of course he was going to notice the new-in-town lesbian couple with knockout curves in the way most guys usually did. But he had something different in mind. Being massively into gambling debt to the most very wrong soft of people, he knew he could get enough for these two to satisfy his debts and set him up for a long time. He hatched the plan to grab them when they came back to pick up their car.
The girls sit back to back, ball tied and gagged with a rag cleaved in their mouths. The knees on their nylon-clad legs tightly tied to their upper arms and chests, bending them over and showing off the luscious curves of their shapely asses. Their beautiful breasts fill the lacy bras to capacity and jiggle just right with each struggle. It is long after hours and the van to pick them up is late. He is waiting outside to let the traffickers in without delay. Inside, the girls start to work the rags out of their moth and start screaming for help! All that earns them are mouths stuffed with rags and sealed in with white vet-wrap bandage (all on screen)! He goes back to his post outside... The girls try their best to team up to escape before the van arrives to take them away!

Duration: 9:20

File size: 355.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Constance Coyne - Stripped to Bras, Panties & Pantyhose

Sandra Silvers & Darla Crane - Captured Cop Darla Handcuffed to Bed in the Hideout

Officer Darla should have called for backup. But she didn't expect one thief in body-length black spandex and high heels to put up a fight. Now she finds herself shackled down to a rusty old bed with her own handcuffs! Sandra takes her time with her captive cop plaything, giving the restrained redhead's beautiful boos an aggressive groping with her hands and tongue, followed by an intense orgasm. Sandra just intended to steal the jewels, but now it looks like she's going to keep this cop as well! This was a specific, scripted custom video for a fan

Duration: 6:58

File size: 265.2 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Darla Crane - Captured Cop Darla Handcuffed to Bed in the Hideout

Sandra Silvers, Tomiko, Lisa Harlotte - Three Pantyhose-clad

First he carries Sandra in over his shoulder and unceremoniously flops her down on the bed. He turns her predicament into a hogtie (on screen) and then repeats the process two more times. First with Tomiko then with Lisa.The three girls are stashed in the storeroom to await their delivery to their new owners. The only chance any of them have is to work together to escape! Can they in time?

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 814.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Tomiko, Lisa Harlotte - Three Pantyhose-clad

Sandra Silvers, Ruth Cassidy, Caroline Pierce, Lisa Harlotte

A buxom, shapely silver-haired Milf or a pretty, fit blond? Maybe something in a tall, leggy, big-titted redhead, or perky, curvy brunette? One of each? Delivered? No problem."
The quivering quartet strain against the ropes. All four have had their arms restrained tight behind their backs and and their tits tightly tied. A rope tether is attached to each of them and they are dragged into the warehouse. Each struggles furiously as, one-by-one, they are placed in the cargo van and their legs are tied. Vetwrap gags. mouth stuffing. With a loud slide and bang, the doors close, sealing them in. The engine roars to life and the van pulls away. At least they'll be together for what awaits them...

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6772kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Ruth Cassidy, Caroline Pierce, Lisa Harlotte

Sydney Hale - First vet wrap panty gag for Sydney

I love it when my guy comes to me, hands me an outfit that he picked out and says "I just want to watch you struggle..." Willing I do as he asks especially when the outfits he picks involves thigh highs and a garter belt. I'll do anything in thigh-highs and a garter belt. He also said he would go easy on me and not tie it all so tight....I didn't believe him. He started tying my arms behind my back in a box tie and he did some fancy rope work up and around my neck. Causing the rope to dig in under my arms. He then asked me to sit down and to cross my ankles like a proper young lady. I don't do anything like a proper young lady, but not wanting to argue........too much, I did as he asked. He tied my thighs together and then my ankles and made sure to go over and around my high heels so there was no way I could un-cross them. And the rope too dug into my ankles..... He wanted to make sure I couldn't move my upper body back and be able to pull away, so he tied a rope around my neck and then secured it around my knees, so I was bent over like the hunchback of notre dame. I started to complain and moan that he tied the ropes too tight, like he promised he wasn't going to do. I knew better! Tired of hearing my complain he tied a new gag on me, one that just magically appeared in his bag of goodies. It was a vet wrap, ya know the stuff they use on animals. He shoved 3 panties in my mouth and then secured them with the vet wrap, and boy was it tight. It was so secure I felt like I was going to pop from how tight it was on...... So much for promising to go easy on me!

Duration: 2:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3224kbps

File size: 67.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - First vet wrap panty gag for Sydney

Raven Eve - From the bondage expert

Another fun night with Raven. Ivan has gotten his big hands on little Raven and she is trying very hard but she will not get away. Her wrist are already bound and it want be long before other parts of her sexy body follow. She is manhandled onto the floor pulled back up by her lovely long hair,spanked and more. By the time Ivan is done little Miss sexy Raven won't be able to move and is going to go very uncomfortable.

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3221kbps

File size: 246.6 MB

Download Raven Eve - From the bondage expert

Sandra Silvers & Amanda Foxx - Bound Back to Back

Back to back on the desktop, the sexy personal assistants in silk shirts and short skirts, are tethered together in white rope, from their shoulders right down to their stiletto's. They're crying out for someone to come help, but their hulking harasser is in no hurry. It's after hours and he knows they're all alone in the office, these two ardent employees the only ones staying late to clear their to-do lists. But just in case the begging, big breasted broads have their mouths stuffed, and white vet wrap wound around each face to keep the fabric in place. Blouses busting at the buttons from their tight tit ties, he rips open the straining fabric, manhandling the MILFs massive mammaries, giving both girls a good grope. The exposed secretaries are left guessing what he plans to steal from their boss's office, as more vet wrap covers their eyes, right around silver and blond hair, till they are fully encased, hooded together cheek to cheek, with just their noses left poking out!

Duration: 10:40

File size: 405.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Amanda Foxx - Bound Back to Back

Sydney Hale - Pantyhose, lingerie and a frog tie

I came out in my sassiest outfit begging my guy to tie me up. I was feeling extra super saucy and just needed to be the center of attention. Doing my best to give him my sexiest poses I waited patiently as he figured out how we was going to contain me. Because I most certainly needed to be contained and restrained...I started getting really handsy so that was the first thing my guy took away from me, my ability to grab and touch and him. Followed by my upper arms, XXXX me to try and have proper posture. Wanting and needing to be restrained quickly he brought out the new nylon upper body harness. Securing my arms to my body and giving me a pleasurable crotch strap. I was still being sassy and running around, since I still had use of my legs. My guy had to catch me first before making me submit to him on my knees. Making me spread my legs he tied each leg securely in a frog tie. But I didn't have any hopping capabilities to get away and sass him more. made to stay on my knees and plead through my drool and the 2" ball gag that was XXXX into my mouth. Boy did I try and plead through every eyelash that I could flutter. But I got nothing, just XXXX to lay down face into the floor. I wiggled and fought every restraint. But it wasn't budging. But I did ask for it in the end, so I really can't complain...

Duration: 2:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 95.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Pantyhose, lingerie and a frog tie

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce - Rubber Mistress Gets Delivery of Caged

Mistress Caroline is eager to meet the new addition to her latex household. She hopes her new toy meets all the requirements she put on the order form. MILFy, huge boobs, round ass. Sensitive to stimulation and a real squirmer. Caroline cant wait to see what is at the manor's loading dock waiting for her.
Inside the cavernous storage area is a giant box under a black cloth. The box must me seven feet tall and five feet square. It is draped with a massive black cloth. Little moans and squeaks can be heard from under the fabric. Caroline can wait no longer and pulls the cover off, revealing her new plaything. In the cage, standing at attention (thanks to a tight leather harness-gag chained to the top of the cell) is exactly what she wanted. The new toy has perfect feminine curves, made all the more alluring by the tight black plastic mummifying her. Caroline vigorously and thoroughly inspects the cargo, removing just enough wrap to expose Sandra's massive mammaries. Caroline has one last test before she accepts the shipment. How easily can she wring orgasms out of the new addition? Grabbing a pair of shears and a vibrator, she makes just enough access in Sandra's bond's to find out.

Duration: 14:37

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce - Rubber Mistress Gets Delivery of Caged

Sandra Silvers, Stephanie Pearle & Ruth Cassidy

Sandra and Stephanie can't keep their lips off each other. Both of the standing Buxom Milfs have been bound to suspension rings in the warehouse. Tight ropes restrain box-tied arms and even more cinch their upper arms and breasts together. They are situated just far enough away from each other so that only their lips can reach. And they make the most of that. They're eager mouths and tongues dance as Ruth, their long-legged, redhead keeper comes in. It's time to exercise her harem. She separates the lip locked lesbians and immobilizes their mouths with stern white ballgags. A new length of rope is added around each of the girls inside ankles tethers them together as Ruth retreats to retrieve something from the workbench. What does she have in mind? She returns with a matching pair of pearl Hitachi vibrators. We have the best seat in the house to witness Ruth's expert application of the devices to her plaything's pretty pussies and wrings orgasm after orgasm out of the gals quivering quims.

Duration: 18:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6154kbps

File size: 897.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Stephanie Pearle & Ruth Cassidy

Tara - Awesome bondage

Tara got off work early at the strip club and was so happy to just go home and take her clothes off. She loves her little bra, panties, stockings and heels and just loves wearing them around the house. She didn't know she had been followed home. The man was ready for her and he attacked right away. He grabs her and takes her back into her bedroom. He ties her up tight and straps a huge leather gag in her mouth and continued to be placed in a hogtie. She really thinks she's going to get out but she's not. The man is now ready for his

Duration: 11:34
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 3905kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 347.3 MB

Download Tara - Awesome bondage

Sandra Silvers & Lorna - Topless Milfs in Tight Jeans Have Inadvertent Boob

Tethered together at the tits and crotch, semi-suspended from above, beautiful ballgagged MILFs Sandra & Lorna have no choice but to stabilize themselves by pressing themselves into each other. Especially after their burte captor robs them of their heels and makes them dangle tiptoe! The predicament gets more precarious becasue their breasts are slick from the drool constant flowing from their mouths onto their beautiful tracts of land!

Duration: 9:55

File size: 377.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lorna - Topless Milfs in Tight Jeans Have Inadvertent Boob

Sydney Hale - A good pre workout stretch is very important

So it has been awhile since I've worked out, ya know summer laziness. I got all suited up to workout and was hijacked by my guy. With a devious little smile he convinced that a pre-workout stretch would help make nice and loose for my workout. He doesn't want me pulling a muscle. He starts my stretching by tying my arms like chicken wings, telling me that rolling my shoulders back will help open up my airways and will help my breathing. I roll my eyes as he adds the crotch rope tightly around me. Asking him to explain that one, he said the crotch was simply for his visual pleasure. He gives the crotch rope a nice tug pulling it further up nice and snug between my legs. As he shoves some panties and ties an ace bandage around my head, he tells me that this will help my practice controlled breathing. I was not too happy about this, the panties were shoved way down there. It took a lot of energy to not throw up. He tied my ankles and thighs together saying this will help with the final stretch of the night. He man handles me to the floor looking very smug as I moan and struggle on the floor. Lastly he added a rope to my ankles, up and around my elbow rope and then anchored around my mouth holding the gag in and then back around my forehead. XXXX me to hold my head up in a very uncomfortable position. He was very proud of how good he was able to stretch me. After he untied me I decided that that was a workout enough!

Duration: 3:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 121.7 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A good pre workout stretch is very important

Sandra Silvers - Spandex Disco Pants and Super-Tight Ropes

She was supposed to dust the office. Easy task, right? Not when every inch of her is completely trussed with super-tight ropes. She tries her best though, shuffling around the desk, feather duster in her tied hands. Her exasperated mmmmphhs silenced by a massive wrap-around gag, she realizes she'll never get this job done well. When he returns, he sees the terrible job she's done and decides punishment is in order. he lifts her onto the desk and with another length of rope, turns her plight into a strict hogtie. She tried to get loose, but she can barely move, let alone find any of the knots...

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6181kbps

File size: 522.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Spandex Disco Pants and Super-Tight Ropes

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte - Taken, Gagged, and Spread-Eagled in Truck

The college lecturer's harsh marking on mid-terms had gotten her students really riled up. One in particular, blond Lisa (third row, centre seat, never missed a class), had been so sure Sandra, her sexy silver educator, simply needed to relax a little, to give a more generous grade, she took it upon herself to be the one to help her out. Not such a difficult task when there'd be benefits both ways ;-)
After tying the teacher in a four-point spread eagle in the back of her truck, tape gagging in place, short pink skirt riding high over naked pussy framed by garters, and silky nude stockings, smart white shirt ripped open to reveal her ravishing rack, Lisa drives her out to an abandoned trailer park, and sets to pleasing the pretty pedagogue.
The limber lesbian with an agile tongue can tell from the way her captives clit responds she's enjoying this too - perhaps those sideways glances in class really did mean something - Lisa strips off her own clothes, and Sandra's gag, and is proved right with a kiss, and a tongue tingling, toe trembling sixty-niner. Lisa brings both the big breasted babes to orgasm again, working her own clit and fingering her new found lover till they cum together, and seals it with a kiss.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4970kbps

File size: 401.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte - Taken, Gagged, and Spread-Eagled in Truck

Whitney Morgan & Adara Jordin - Whitney is a world-class all-genre fetish model

Genres: feet, foot fetish, foot tickling, tickling, tickle fetish, ticklish, barefoot, soles, toes, bound, rope, bondage, hogtied, no gag, vibrator, hitachi, laughing, begging, blonde, orgasms.

Ah yes, that's much better isn't it? The beautiful blonde bombshell Adara Jordin tightly tied in hogtie on the floor to struggle with every ticklish touch by Dr. Whitney. Adara slowly comes to, and is quite unhappy to say the least about her predicatment. Struggling, screaming, begging for release.. but she's not going to get the kind of release she had in mind..
No, Dr. Whitney pulls out a hitachi vibe to uh.. release some ticklish tension on Adara. "See, with every mind blowing orgasm you'll learn to LOVE tickling a little bit more and a little bit more until it becomes just as much of a fetish for YOU.. as it is for ME.. or just be bound and tickled forever!"
Dr. Whitney continues to tickle Adara's feet, her legs, knee pits, ass, hips, arm pits, ears.. but of course always going back to those pretty perfect little bare scrunchedsoles, wigging toes, so sweet so soft so ticklish!
Planning a more secure location for more in depth foot tickle therapy, Dr. Whitney leaves Adara.. assuming she'll struggle to exhaustion on that vibe.. and NOT escape for revenge..

Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 425.4 MB

Download Whitney Morgan & Adara Jordin - Whitney is a world-class all-genre fetish model

Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire - Secretaries Undergo Undergo Extreme

Fayth and Sandra are the top two candidates from the secretarial pool to fill the executive assistant position. The job requires an ability to deal with times of prolonged stress in situations that are beyond the candidates control. The final stage of the interview process finds the comely co-workers tightly bound together to two poles in the warehouse. The supervisor enters with two rags and several rolls of vetwrap. He stuffs each girl's mouth with one of the rags and seals it in with coils of vet wrap around their heads. The candidates fearfully wonder what's to come next. They dont have to wait long. He returns with a pair of hitachi wands, the powerful old-school type. He hikes their skirts and ties each of the devices over the gals pantyhosed pussies. He wastes no time getting the girls to high speed and screaming orgasm. The girls buck and writhe but cant shake the devices loose. They are rewarded by having their silk blouses torn exposing their lacy brassieres. With more rolls of vetwrap left, he decides to completely encase each of the gals heads before he exits, leaving them in sensory-deprived orgasmic agony. He'll come back in a while to see if either girl is still enduring...

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire - Secretaries Undergo Undergo Extreme

Tabitha

Cute, curvy Tabitha is hogtied in a high-rise courtesy of bdsm

Duration: 6:33
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1474kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 76.8 MB

Download Tabitha

Chrissy Marie - Chrissy Marie now has a Fantastick bondage

"He made Chrissy give him the combination to her safe then took her into the garage where he planned to leave her taped up. She wouldn't stop complaining as he taped her arms behind her back so he stuffed panties in her mouth and tapegagged her too to. He finished binding her legs into a taped frog tie and was about to leave when he noticed something unusual about the garage. There were whips, floggers and leather restraints hanging on the wall. He also noticed the wooden post in the corner appeared to be a bondage device as well. He realized that Chrissy's garage was actually a home dungeon and she must be into bondage. Chrissy felt embarrassed that the man discovered her secret so she continued to act as though she was unhappy in her predicament, but the truth was it really turned her on.

The man left Chrissy struggling in the tight tape bondage while he went to make sure she wasn't lying about the combination. She loved the feeling of being left there bound and gagged like a helpless damsel in distress. Later the man returned to find Chrissy had tired herself out from all her struggling. Turns out she was telling the truth and he got what he wanted from her safe, so he asked her if she was ready to be let go. He was surprised when Chrissy shook her head no. She hinted that she wanted him to bind her to the bondage post. Before long Chrissy found herself topless and taped to the post. The man watched as she struggled and worked herself up. Chrissy was so turned on that she hoped he would take advantage of her before he made his getaway.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 693.4 MB

Download Chrissy Marie - Chrissy Marie now has a Fantastick bondage

Double Bind

Release Year: 2012

Juliette Black and Katharine Cane were stuck with each other for our last live feed. The stocks we put them in made sure of that. What one got the other had to go through as well. Our members got to watch suffering in stereo. We thought about being nice to them because of that but we just could not help ourselves. It was not long before the posture collars came out, the nipple clamps went on, and the screaming started.

Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind

Double Bind Pt 2

Release Year: 2012

Any time you make two girls suffer alongside each other there comes a point where they try to help minimize their pain together. We have come up with a way to keep Juliette Black and Katharine Cane on opposing sides. One gets to suck a cock while the other takes a caning. We will see how much they want to help each other when helping means taking the beating.

They will have a little time for love, but it will be on our terms. We want them acting out their lust for our pleasure, not using it to satisfy each other. There is a special supply of strap-ons just for that purpose. They fit neatly over their faces so these two little sluts can really get their noses in there. And as long as they fuck with the appropriate amount of enthusiasm they may be able to avoid any more punishment.

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 538.4 MB

Download Double Bind Pt 2

Back