Bondage Box | Inverted Water Torture | Rope Bondage

Kristine Andrews

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When Pd bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Kristine Andrews

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Thieves waylay a pair of palace guards dragging a lovely blonde slave girl in heavy shackles. They torture the guards hoping to learn the secret of entering the ancient walled city. They bring them to the warrior queen who shows them who the true FemDom is.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Gabriella's First Time

Gabi has no experience but lots of interest and that is always a good first sign...It was fun to watch her strip and pose...her body gets hotter and hotter the more clothes you remove...I was anxious to have control of her...Once collared and gagged, I direct her to get down on all fours and crawl for my amusement...and it's easier to kiss my boots from down low...which she does upon command...Then standing in cuffs around her wrists...I pull her right off the ground and she tolerates this stress well...her body looks amazing hanging in the air, stunned and waiting to be let down...I flog her ass and make her grind her pussy on the magic wand..

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella's First Time

Layne Buttplugged and Belted

Studio: Powershotz

Watch as she was tied with a string around her neck, and made to walk like a pooch, on all four! Then here comes a chair, where she was made to lie on her stomach. And spanked! And hair pulled! And her white shoes removed! But then, the socks came of, too.. Bummer. Then the shoes came back on.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1618kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 218.8 MB

Download Layne Buttplugged and Belted

Back