Balls Torture | Humiliation Men | Cruel Ballbusting

Full Service Maid

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars
Video language: English

Three girls Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars are very fond of an unusual kind of orgasm. One of them was dressed in the form of a maid and began to clap her hand in anal after being fucked with a long falas!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6249kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Full Service Maid

Full Service Maid

Cast: Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars

Three girls Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars are very fond of an unusual kind of orgasm. One of them was dressed in the form of a maid and began to clap her hand in anal after being fucked with a long falas!

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6249kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Full Service Maid

Milfy's Doormat

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Latex

Domme Eliza needs her beautiful 8 1/2 size feet licked, sucked and worshipped by her well-trained gimp. He is only allowed to come out of his cage when he is needed for service which can be days in between. The gimp makes sure to give his foot servitude his all in hopes he will be allowed out from his kennel more often.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11298kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Milfy's Doormat

Nicole Chance Foot Worship

Cast: Mistress Nicole
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging

Mistress Nicole is going to give you a femdom performance of a lifetime. She greets her slave by grabbing him by the hair. She then rests her fishnet-clad feet in heels on his back. After using him as a footstool, the dark-haired goddess finishes the humiliation session with some nipple twisting, flogging, and trampling.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3420kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 509.1 MB

Download Nicole Chance Foot Worship

Hands Free Orgasm

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, CBT

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Hands Free Orgasm

Ass Locked Cunt Licker

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Anal Hook, Stockings, CBT

The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to use them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Ass Locked Cunt Licker

Abu by Dick

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Goddess Gianna loves a man that is willing to let her do anything and everything to please her. Especially when it's ramming a big, huge dick deep down his ass.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11257kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Abu by Dick

Suck me baby

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Milking
Video language: Italian

You have been given a video about how a smart long-legged bitch Mistress Gaia tied up her victim with a chain, put a suction device on her cock and started sucking everything from her cock that could be sucked!

Duration: 23:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4248kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 774.3 MB

Download Suck me baby

Hands Free Orgasm - Mistress Evelyn Claire

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: ruined orgasm, handjob, cumshot, fetish, femdom, bondage, latex

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10068kbps
Audio: 267kbps

Download Hands Free Orgasm - Mistress Evelyn Claire

Blond-haired Russian mistress, Lisa Hilton

Cast: Lisa Hilton
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress, Cuckold, Russian Wife

Blond-haired Russian mistress, Lisa Hilton, wears her sexiest outfit while greeting her bull. She's in a tight latex skirt complete with fishnet pantyhose. The mistress brings her cuck along for the ride, letting him eat her pussy as the bull thrusts violently inside of her. His humiliation ends once the mistress swallows that huge load on her knees.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3919kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 607.8 MB

Download Blond-haired Russian mistress, Lisa Hilton

Small Penis & PE Exposed By Penny Barber

Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom, SPH, Face Sitting, Handjobs

Penny was very happy to hear that her super hot friend Andrea had dumped her dweeby boyfriend Sam. Penny always knew Sam was a loser so she was even happier when Andrea asked her to teach Sam a lesson for cheating. Penny planned to teach him a lesson in public humiliation that would keep him from showing his face near any of her friends ever again. Andrea had hinted that Sam was a "little" disappointing in the bedroom and Penny was going to get video proof of his "little disappointment". She knows the pipsqueak would be powerless to stop her from him stripping him naked and exposing exactly how small and how quick shooting his cock is for all to see

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Small Penis & PE Exposed By Penny Barber

I Get Mine Before He Eats His

Cast: Janira Wolf
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-On, Orgasms, Femdom Sex, Cum In Mouth, Cum Eating Instruction, Slave Training, Cfnm

As described in "The Pleasurable Pressure of your Tight Virgin hole" the only way I can get off during sex is if I'm the one doing the fucking. So, of course, I have lucky sex slaves who's holes I stuff to get My orgasm. It's imperative that My cock be a tight fit for the slave's little man-pussy, so I've chosen a nice thick 10" BBC, so that as I fuck My lucky strap-on bitch, his hole gives Me just enough pressure to stimulate My clit just right.

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9840kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download I Get Mine Before He Eats His

Trained By The Wolfe

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting, Female Supremacy, Powerful Woman, Strap-On, Cbt, Human Furniture, Femdom, Extreme Domination

I have a new beta here for his first day of slave training. Training begins as I sit on My chaise with My slave locked in chastity on his hands and knees before Me ready to serve. I instruct him to first approach Me to begin sucking My She-cock to prepare it to fuck him. I find it best to establish the Domme-slave dynamic with a nice ass fucking ending with only My orgasm. See just strap-on part here

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11790kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Trained By The Wolfe

Putting To Sleep With My Dick

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-On, Slut Steve, Extreme Domination, BBC

Mistress Janira Wolfe has recently discovered Her own love for FemDom, and being the Female Supremacist that She is, this excited Her very much, and led Her to immediately want to find out just how much of a bitch.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11645kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Putting To Sleep With My Dick

Suffer to Cum

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, StraightJacket, Facesitting, CBT

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer. She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being right in his face. The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11312kbps

Download Suffer to Cum

Busty mature loves to fuck guys with strap-on

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Andrea Rab
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Mature,Outdoor

Mature mommy fucking weird dude in the forest. She uses strap-on to nail his asshole and then gives him nice handjob.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 9062kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Busty mature loves to fuck guys with strap-on

Degraded Foot Piggy

Cast: Anastasia Knight
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Braces, Stockings

Master Anastasia may be young but she is a cruel and brutal Owner who will stop at nothing to get her way. Her newest piggy has a lot to learn about servitude especially when it comes to learning how to worship her fishnet covered soles. She humiliates and verbally whips the piggy into shape as her toes get shoved down his throat where they belong. A true Humiliatrix in the making!

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 922.9 MB

Download Degraded Foot Piggy

Old fart rides big strap-on and gets blowjob

Cast: Hajnalka Volgyi
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Outdoor

Slim whore love to dominate and this time she fucks her weird neighbor. She uses big fake cock and stick it deep in his tight asshole and she get enough of it she sucked his cock to get mouth full of cum.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9167kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Old fart rides big strap-on and gets blowjob

Mommy's Pussy Whipped Gimp

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Stockings, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Latex

Mommy Domme Eliza has a special afternoon planned for her caged rubber gimp. She has transformed him from a useless fuck-boy into a pussy-whipped rubber sex toy for her pleasure. All existence as a man has been completely erased from the bitch as he lives a life caged, in chastity, ass plugged and fully encased in thick shiny rubber. Mommy Domme Eliza has an extremely greedy pussy making sure she receives at least several mind-blowing orgasms a day. With her rubber gimp well trained in the art of licking she puts him to use as she rides his face for as long as she pleases. No gimp will go unused in the house of Eliza Ibarra.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11252kbps

Download Mommy's Pussy Whipped Gimp

Stud Milker

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stud Milker

Cuckolding the Gimp

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Bondage, Stockings, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag, Chastity

Even gimp's need to be fed and Princess Jill has the perfect meal for the helpless slave kept bound in her house. Princess Jill has arrived home from getting fucked by a huge, stud cock and has a special treat left over for the gimp. He even gets the pleasure of giving his Owner one more orgasm for her day as Princess Jill can never get enough pussy worship.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps

File size: 866.6 MB

Download Cuckolding the Gimp

Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Cast: Sierra Lust
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial,Chubby

Beautiful chubby ebony is seducing white dude with her curly body and for a start just let him to skin pulling his rod between her sexy feet and then he fucked her pussy.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9082kbps

Download Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Full Course Meal

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Pussy Worship

Slaves are certainly spoiled in the house of Princess Stephanie West. She makes sure to give them their daily full course meal of her delicious ass and pussy. With pleasure will come pain though as Princess Stephanie rides his face while pulling on his tightly secured nipple clamps. She loves hearing her slave's muffled screams under her ass as she makes them lick her divine holes to orgasm.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps

Download Full Course Meal

Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet

Cast: Pipe-Her Down
Genres: Feet, Ebony, Interracial

Horny ebony slut is in her sexy lingerie in bed and awaits white stud to come and to have some hot action. Slutty whore uses her sexy feet to make stud to cum. Bitch makes her fucker to cum hard on her sexy legs.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps

File size: 597.7 MB

Download Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet

Cock Pleaser

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Princess Stephanie West won't take any slave into her stable if they don't love, worship and serve cock. She want's her sluts to always be hungry for the next dick to fill up their holes. Her slave has a long way to go but is on the right track by always bending over and spreading wide when ordered. Princess has plans to start putting his ass to work and needs him to be royally stretched before the first big dick comes over. His holes will never be empty again if Princess Stephanie has anything to say about it.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11310kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cock Pleaser

Cum Taker

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting

Mistress Ivy takes what she wants, whenever she wants especially when it comes to her slave's orgasms. She loves to tease her bitch with her big, beautiful ass to his face as he lays trapped in his box. Miss Ivy plays with her toy as she edges his cock making him suffer just the way she likes before he is finally allowed an orgasmic release.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps

Download Cum Taker

Evil Cock Tease

Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Chastity, Vibrator, Bondage, Tease and Denial, Masturbation

Seeing a grown man tied down and helpless with his cock locked in chastity makes Princess Lena's pussy extra wet. Knowing she owns his manhood turns her on so much that she can't help but want to make him as sexually frustrated as possible. It's even that much more arousing to tease him with the thought of being able to cum then taking any and all hope of release away. When a grown man begs and cries is when Princess Lena becomes an extra evil cock tease.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

Download Evil Cock Tease

Disobedient Doormat

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity, Spanking

When a slave is disrespectful in the house of Mistress Valentina she turns them into foot licking and toe sucking doormats until they learn their place in her world.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps

File size: 823.6 MB

Download Disobedient Doormat

D is for Dick

Cast: Morgan Rain
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, BDSM, Ball Gag

Princess Morgan Rain demands that her homework slave produces only A+ papers for her school assignments. She has returned from class with a D grade on her paper which is not acceptable in the slightest. She is a pissed off bitch and shows him exactly what happens when he fails as her homework bitch. A grade D means a big, fat Dick crammed deep down his ass and not in a pleasurable way. Princess Morgan is merciless with her strap-on cock as she punish fucks his holes reminding him that failure is never an option.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps

File size: 962.5 MB

Download D is for Dick

Ruined Gimp Balls

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps

Download Ruined Gimp Balls

Foot Slave Forever

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity

Mistress Mazzy's slave works extra hard to please her even when it's something he really hates. He has finished his duty of cleaning up the backyard and is finally let in from the cold. Mistress Mazzy has been walking in her heels all day long running errands making her feet extra sweaty and stinky. Maybe if he is an extra obedient doormat he will get the reward of licking her delicious pussy. Of course, he should know that is just a pipedream as doormats never get pussy but only feet. Once a footboy always a footboy as Mistress Mazzy makes the slave polish her sweaty soles until they are ready to get filthy all over again.

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

Download Foot Slave Forever

Devoted Doormat

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking

Mistress Gianna Dior's size 7 feet deserve to be worshiped and adored by all men. One lucky slave is given the opportunity to prove he can be the perfect doormat for such a demanding Goddess. She shoves her heels and feet deep inside her slave's mouth making him gag on every inch. With his cock caged up tight, his only focus is worshipping her delicate soles and toes as he proves he has what it takes to be a life-long doormat.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps

Download Devoted Doormat

Mommy's Locked Gimp

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Stockings

Eliza Ibarra may be young but she takes ownership very seriously when it comes to her slaves. She always makes sure her gimp's locked up cock is kept on edge and his mind always kept frustrated. The more he squirms in his unfortunate predicament the happier it makes Mommy Eliza.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps

Download Mommy's Locked Gimp

Her Bottom Bitch

Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Chastity

No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Her Bottom Bitch

Toys for Boys

Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Milking Machine, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

Mistress Chloe has a brand spanking new toy to experiment on her tied down slave. It is the perfect sex toy for edging and milking a slave's pathetic cock. The toy sends extremely intense vibrations to the head, shaft and balls making it impossible for a slave to hold back an orgasm. When Mistress Chloe demands a cum tribute from her slave she makes sure she absolutely gets one!

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps

Download Toys for Boys

Severe Chastity Control

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Chastity

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Severe Chastity Control

Ass Only Diet

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship

Miss AJ Applegate is a professional squat trainer who has a client in desperate need of an unorthodox style of working out. Her client is ordered a strict diet of ass only if he wants to get the body he has always dreamed of. Miss AJ immediately makes him dive face first as she puts his mouth, body, and mind to the test.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ass Only Diet

Cock Handler

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, CBT

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps

Download Cock Handler

Owned by Amazon

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Amazon Goddess Ivy loves controlling weak, little men like yourself as she stands tall and ready to transform you into her personal pet. You will be kept locked in your cage until your mouth is in need of use as Goddess Ivy as very greedy when it comes to her orgasms. She is a kind Owner though and allows you one last and final orgasm before she officially collars and locks you into chastity. Your life long servitude to the one and only Amazon Goddess Ivy begins now!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11313kbps

File size: 943.1 MB

Download Owned by Amazon

Dominated by the balls! Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alice
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

Were back for the final FemDom actions from Mira Sunset as she adds the last bits of humiliations to her trusty slave Totti after riding his dick to the ground!
Blindfolded, spread eagle and worn out, Totti lays with red ropes around his wrists, ankles, and cock as Mira squats over his pork and beans and takes a hot piss! Afterwards she pulls out her prod and checks for signs of life coming from his penis. She wants to make sure that things his been drained for good! Yeah, it's done, and she's damn proud of it. She parades over to her little throne, takes a seat, and spreads one last time for the cameras showing us her her gaping holes. Mira Sunset, FemDom fatale! Who will be her next victim?

Duration: 2:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7428kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 119.8 MB

Download Dominated by the balls! Part 3

Back