Balls Torture | Humiliation Men | Cruel Ballbusting

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena
Genres: Strap-on
Video language: English

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Elena And Julie Paddling Military Latex

Cast: Elena, Julie
Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation

In this story, the have changed, but the slave remains old. Ladies worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5053kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 261.4 MB

Download Elena And Julie Paddling Military Latex

Get the whip

Studio: Mistress Gaia
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Whipping
Video language: Italian

You have been given a video in which a gorgeous bitch tied his captive to the surface in the shape of a cross and walked around him with a whip!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6042kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 601.8 MB

Download Get the whip

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions. Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby

Victoria and Escarlett Buried Under Cruel Lesbians (2017)

Our big Dommes Victoria and Escarlett are in the bed with their slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Olavo suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Olavo's face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him.

Duration: 34:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5612kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Victoria and Escarlett Buried Under Cruel Lesbians (2017)

Naughty & Curious

Cast: Dominica Phoenix, Tomm, Peter A
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal Threesome

It's time to let go and get deep in all of your bi curiosities. That is exactly what Dominica Phoenix ,Peter and Tomm are about to do! They're curious and want both dicks and pussies and that is exactly what they are going to get! While Dominica enjoys two men at a time! It doesn't get better than this!

Duration: 35:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

Download Naughty & Curious

Elena And Julie Caning In Military Latex

Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation

Two friends dressed in military clothes and punished the slave. Ladies worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5042kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

Download Elena And Julie Caning In Military Latex

Dominate Service For TS Maid Natalie Mars

Cast: Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars
Genres: Shemale, Femdom, Threesome, Strapon, Fingering, Fisting

To get fully satisfied, Natalie Mars really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission! She's cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5412kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download Dominate Service For TS Maid Natalie Mars

Ass Locked Cunt Licker

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Anal Hook, Stockings, CBT

The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to force them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Ass Locked Cunt Licker

Alexis Monroe Holed (2017)

Mistress Alexis is gorgeous and slaves are always willing to give up their ass for her pleasure. Alexis fills her insatiable appetite for ruining men by splitting his ass with a giant pink jelly cock. She rides him hard and stroke his cock while destroying his prostate. She pulls the cum from his cock then uses it as lubricant to fuck his ass some more post orgasm. She leaves his ass holed then sends him away with the rubber cock hanging from his mouth.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11282kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexis Monroe Holed (2017)

Mazzy Grace Electric Pussy

Mistress Mazzy is a demanding sex-crazed woman who needs several orgasms a day to be fully satisfied in life. When her slave's oral skills aren't up to her high standards she takes his slave training to the next level. A high voltage shock collar is firmly locked around his neck so he understands his Mistress means business. Now anytime Mistress Mazzy needs to correct his pussy and ass licking skills she presses just one single button to make him go from 0 to 100.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 876.0 MB

Download Mazzy Grace Electric Pussy

Little sparrow cock

Genres: Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

Today I am going to give my slave a little training treat, and if he pleases me I may reward him. He's going to learn to worship me, and know what it means to be obedient. I put my slave on a collar and leash and I lead him to the foot of my throne. He will remain on his knees at all times, as he's my bitch and I want only to look down on him. I begin by sitting on my throne and getting my slut to lick my boots, I want to see that tongue of his going. I also order him to suck on my stiletto heels and make sure he cleans them. It's a great privilege for my bitch to be allowed to worship my beautiful black leather boots. I give him a couple of hard yanks on his chain to remind him to keep licking. As he looks up at me with those pathetic eyes, I know he's becoming aroused. I tell him he can touch his tiny cock, however he must also continue to worship me and kiss my boots. After a while I notice that although his cock is hard, its so fucking tiny. I tell him if he wants to cum, he must put it between my boots. I place them together jamming his tiny piece of meet, and my slut begins to pant and gasp as he pushes his cock back and forward between my leather boots. I finally give him permission to cum, and he groans as he squirts his mess over my boots. What a filthy slut!! I order my bitch to get his tongue out, and lick up the mess he made of my boots with his tiny little sparrow cock.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6390kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 505.1 MB

Download Little sparrow cock

Binding Kyaa 039's Boy

Two friends invited a shy guy to visit, that would attach him to the fetish games. Ladies deserve attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5049kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Binding Kyaa 039's Boy

You're not going anywhere

Studio: MistressGaia
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Milking
Video language: Italian

You are given a video in which two passionate bitches took a man in their hands and managed it as they could!

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

Download You're not going anywhere

Cuckold Men Part 1 Getting Ready For A Date

A slave with a mask obediently fulfills all the requirements of the lady, just to get her attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9950kbps

File size: 884.2 MB

Download Cuckold Men Part 1 Getting Ready For A Date

Chloe Amour His Pain, Her Pleasure (2017)

Good boys know they must suffer in order for their Mistress to receive pleasure! Miss Chloe has her slave's cock tightly locked in the most brutal chastity cage ever invented.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11289kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chloe Amour His Pain, Her Pleasure (2017)

Men In Bondage, Men In Pain

Kade thought he could put Jana Jordan into bondage and have some fun, but Jana just isn't that kind of girl. Jana turns the table on this powerless punk and ties his ass up. Jana isn't done there though, she slaps him, whips him and gives him a thorough beating until he's begging for mercy.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 50:24
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download Men In Bondage, Men In Pain

Mistress Rebeca Updated

Cast: Mistress Rebeca
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship

The dominant lady with pink unusual hair today in my bedroom accepts me. And I am smitten with her beauty and her authority, and I am ready to love her and submit to her. My beauty wants my mouth and tongue to work. So that I as much as possible licked her anus and pussy.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mistress Rebeca Updated

Extreme Femdom Caning In Leather

The slave knew what awaits him this evening, and what was prepared for him. The lady deserved attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2833kbps

File size: 198.2 MB

Download Extreme Femdom Caning In Leather

Girls study the anatomy of a man

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Ashley Edmonds, Natalie Mars
Genres: Shemale, Femdom, Female, Domination, Plug

You are given a video in which two cute blondes took a man under their leadership and began their experiments!

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5412kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download Girls study the anatomy of a man

Chichi & Chloe

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Chichi, Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Bondage

Chichi and Chloe have been starving their slave in the cold basement for days. Now that it is in a very weak and vulnerable state, they plan to abuse it further. Just for fun, the girls want to kick their prisoner in the balls until it loses consciousness. The tied-up slave really cannot escape. The girls start kicking. They go harder and harder. They won't stop. The slave is kicked until it goes totally limp. The girls slap it until it comes to. It drifts in and out of consciousness as they continue their assault. The girls get hungry from all the kicking and eventually leave to go eat lunch.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 788.1 MB

Download Chichi & Chloe

Sarah Vickers - Dominatrix (2019)

Cast: Sarah Vickers
Genres: Femdom

Sarah Vickers is back, sluttier than ever! In a crazy hot fishnet outfit with nylon stockings, she dominates a guy who, finally, is quite the lucky one. She sits on his face, squirts all over him until finally she uses and abuses of his dick to cum like never before!

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps

Download Sarah Vickers - Dominatrix (2019)

Torrid Ties For Trapped Men

Gia Mancini lets her emotions get the best of her after her plumber Antonio tells her he cannot retrieve a valuable ring from the sink. Gia knocks Antonio out, ties him up on the kitchen floor and tape gags his mouth shut.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Torrid Ties For Trapped Men

30-Day Release

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage, CBT

It's been a long 30-days for you trapped in chastity and not allowed one single orgasm by Mistress Marley. Your extremely long and frustrating wait is over as you were such a good boy that you are finally given permission to cum. Of course, you will only blow your load when your Mistress allows you too but it's not like you have any control or say in the matter. Your arms, legs and entire body have been tied down rendering you completely helpless just the way Mistress Marley likes. Now be a good boy and let it all out as the 30-day clock is about to start over.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11305kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download 30-Day Release

Extreme Mouthsoaping Double Team

Two friends decided to frolic with a slave. The lady deserved attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5039kbps

File size: 314.4 MB

Download Extreme Mouthsoaping Double Team

Cock Teased by Feet

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jane wants to know how far her slave is willing to go to have sex with her. Will he lick the bottom of her soles? Smell her stinky stockings? Worship her sweaty toes? Of course he would! The slave happily submits his mouth to the will of her feet in hopes he will get the reward of a lifetime.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11312kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cock Teased by Feet

Natalya & Mariah

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Female Domination, Ignore, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, smothered beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns smothering the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Natalya & Mariah

Marsha May Marsha's New Pets (2017)

Marsha May is in detention for being a bad girl. She gives Mr. Adams an apple and flirts with him, showing off her hot young body. He is weak and can barely tell her no. He knows it isn't right to have such lust for his young student and he would get fired if anyone found out but she is just SO HOT and he is growing SO HARD. Before he knows it, she has him naked and in a collar. He is so weak to do whatever he says.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Marsha May Marsha's New Pets (2017)

Bound Men

Officer Lena Shelby arrests Francisco, but instead of bringing to the station she cuffs him, ties his ankles and stuffs his mouth full of cloth. Lena then strips out of uniform and teases her helpless captive.

Duration: 45:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1505kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 532.0 MB

Download Bound Men

Chastity Sex Denial

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Bondage, Chastity, Vibrator, Masturbation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

Batter Up Your Ass! Part 2

In this story, the lady will shove a slave in the ass dildo toy. The lady deserved attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5059kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 266.7 MB

Download Batter Up Your Ass! Part 2

Ballbusting Punishment Pantyhose

Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture, Spanking

An experienced lady led a fat man into a room of pleasure for carnal pleasures. Lady needs attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 5:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10110kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 426.7 MB

Download Ballbusting Punishment Pantyhose

Ball Punching Double Team!

Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture, Spanking

The ladies bent down the man and punished. Ladies needs attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5039kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Ball Punching Double Team!

Anything For You Mistress - Mercedes Carrera

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mercedes Carrera
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Сum Eating

Mistress Mercedes tells her slave that she is feeling nice today and might actually let him cum, but she wants to know what he will do in return for her. When the slave responds that he will do anything she wants, Mercedes gives him a knowing smile. She expertly strokes his huge cock, big enough for both of her hands to go up and down on it, until he is begging for permission to cum. That is when Mercedes flips up his legs and orders him to hold on to the spreader bar locked between them. Mercedes just laughs as the slave realizes that she is going to make him cum right in his own face! Just imagine if she wasn't "feeling nice today"!

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8157kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Anything For You Mistress - Mercedes Carrera

Back