Ballbusting & CBT

Bartender Ball Bust (4K)

What does aGoddesshave to do to get a decent drink around here?Seriously! It really blows my mind how insanely stupid some people are.I had a really long junky day so I decided to go to a party I was invited to. Just a little house party, nothing crazy. I figured a really good stiff drink would end my horrible day on a better note...Nope! I was so wrong about the drink. I get up to the empty bar. All the other guests were outside enjoying the beautiful weather. I ask thebartenderfor a simple liquor/water but unfortunately that fat, pathetic slob of abartenderwas just way too stupid to even make me a simple drink. I took one little sip and it came right back out. It was disgusting to say the least.That's it!I have had it with idiots today! This was the straw that broke the camels back.I storm behind the bar and grab this dumbass by its ear and drag it out from behind the bar. Thisbartenderjust pissed off the wrong woman and I'm gonna teach it a lesson it will never forget.This loser had more excuses then I could list... it even tried to tell me that it wasn't actually abartenderand it was just helping a friend out. I knew right away that this freak was lying because there is no way it has any friends. Lol!I was determined to get to the bottom of all it's lies and excuses. I stated bashing in its balls, one kick at a time, over and over. I even made it strip down naked. I don't care who see its flabby fat ass. Bahaha so nasty!I finally got the truth out of it. I thought it was pathetic before I found out why it was pretending to be abartenderbut it's gotta be the most pathetic male on earth. Wow!I should say I came to the party to have a drink, so I felt better and that didn't happen because I didn't even get my drink. But I must admitI felt a million times better after teaching that creature a lesson and destroying its balls.-GoddessPlatinum

Video: MP4
Filesize: 3.09 GB
Resolution: 2720x1530
Duration: 00:13:45
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Great Balls of Fire (4K)

While introducing Goddess Maci to theamazing lifeof being aMean Girl, we had to show her some of thecreatively fun ways wetorture our pathetic slaves.Today's torture involves aball shocker fastened very tightly around my geezer slave's scrotum, and anelectrical chastity device snuggly locked onto my bald slave's tiny dick.Annnnnnd we all know that out ofALL OF OUR SLAVES, these 2 hate CBT the most. LOL!This isGODDESS MACI'S(PRINCESS AMBER'S FOR REAL, REAL LIFE LITTLE STEP-SISTER) very first time at theMean Girl Manor.Goddess Maci just finally turned18 years old, 2 days ago!!! Princess Amber has been telling her little step-sister all about life as a Mean Girl for over a year. Goddess Maci had been counting down the days till she turned 18, from the very first time Princess Amber told her how much fun we have everyday living ourGLAMOROUS lives as Mean Girls.I have never seen Goddess Maci have more fun before today. The huge smile on her face and the adorable giggles she let out every time she shocked my old geezer slave's balls. LOL!Goddess Maci absolutely loved torturing my geezer slave and actually made fun of him all day. Goddess Maci was ripping on geezer all day about how pathetic his life is and how humiliating it must be since he's like a million years old, and had hisballs tortured and friedby ahot young GODDESS THAT LITERALLY JUST TURNED 18.HahahahaGoddess Maci was totally born to be a Mean Girl!!!It was so much fun watchingPrincess Amber torture her least favourite slavewith ourbrand new ELECTRIC CHASTITY DEVICE.Every time she would shoot the electric currents through that slaves sad little dick and he was freaking out, her eyes lit up and she was laughing soooooo hard.The slaves were in sooooooo much pain. Watch their facial expressions every time we light them up. LOL! They said itfelt like they stuck their cock and balls into an electrical outlet.Oh well, we could just fry them right off, it's not like they will ever get a chance to use them with a real woman. HAhahaCome laugh at ourpatheticslaves being tortured just for our entertainment.-GODDESS PLATINUM

Filesize: 537 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Still Haven't Learned (4K)

I have had it with my stupid live in slave. Grrrrr I was filming all day with some of my gorgeous Goddesses and princesses and we wrapped up super late. I had my other live in slave go see where my geezer slave was and it informed me thatmy geezer slave was gone. Literally cleaned out its cage/ bedroom and all his stuff and was GONE! WTF!Like it literally just has to look in the mirror to see that I own it till the day it drops deeaad! Tattoos are forever and so are Goddesses!I am so sick of this whiney little fuck just up and leaving. I finally got a hold of it the next day and I informed it that it was to be back at the Mean Girl Manor toanswer to me for being a disobedient little fuck.I am the boss Goddessand I have way too much work and stress to deal with without my slaves being little cry babies. This is fucking ridiculous!!!When it arrived at the Mean Girl Manor I had it strip down and I locked each of its ankles to straps on each wall, then left it to freak out about its punishment it was going to have to deal with... once I felt like dealing with it. LMAO!A few hours later I went and gathered up Princess Mia and Miss Dandy and informed them of the situation.There is nothing this freak hates more than ballbustingso that is exactly what it was going to get. I have had ENOUGH! We went to the room where I left this disobedient bitch restrained in and it was terrified to say the least!Good!Maybe after this brutal ballbusting punishment it will think twice before ever fucking with me and pissing me off again.We let it have it! LOL!GoddessPlatinum

Filesize: 3.75 GB
Resolution: 2720x1530
Duration: 00:16:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tangent & Cybill Troy - Double Dom Brutal Ballbusting

Leather clad Goddesses Tangent and Cybill Troy hate disgusting balls and show there disgust by brutally beating this pathetic slaves measly balls. The slaves cock and balls are tied together with a rope adding making each kick and punch intensely more painful. The Goddesses punch and kick there slaves balls harder and harder laughing at his pain and anguish. The slaves cries go unheard as the Goddesses let lose a not stop fury of boot clad feet and bare knuckle kicks and punches. The slave finally collapses to the ground and the Goddesses make the slave kiss there leather boots. The Goddesses decide to finish off there slave by standing him back up and proceed to squeeze and slap his already bruised and beaten balls.

Filesize: 389 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Taylor Knight and Adara - Extreme Japanese Ballbusting Punishment

Watch what happens when me & Adara invite my slave Andrea to fly in from Italy...He knew ballbusting was on the table...But as you will see, he has no idea just what he has signed up for..And why he trusted us...lol

Filesize: 994 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Taylor Knight - Ball Threshold Experiment

A new film slave reached out to me on social media..He's a huge fan of my ballbust and CBT clips..But has never actually been hurt in the balls...I have an experiment..I want to see just how much my new Slave Max's balls can handle...Without breaks...

I had too much fun in this clip..

SO Who's next?

Filesize: 492 MB
Duration: 00:06:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Maria Garcia (AKA Sheila Rock) - Sheila Rock Joins Team Ballbuster

WOW! Team BALLBUSTER has received an influx of women who are just aching for the chance to come tryout for us and prove that they are the ultimate Nut Crushing Bitch. Over the last few months especially there seems to be a competition going on between the Muscular Women of the net, and this Ballbusting craze is getting huge. We realized this more than ever when we received an email from Sheila Rock, who is an international body builder, and world renowned as one of the Top Session Girls in the world. Sheila is infamous for being in the top 5 Fitness Divas who love to show off their power, and Beat Up Boys! Even though Sheila has been featured in Scissorhold, and Lift and Carry clips before, she contacted us requesting a chance to join the team and fulfill her life long dream of unleashing her full power on a man's weakest parts; his Testicles. Like many women, Sheila has racked the occasional a-hole at the bar, but she has worked hard to become one of the most muscular and sexy women out there, and she really wants to claim her spot at the top of the industry by leaving at least one or two me completely Castrated! This is the First Time Sheila has ever been featured in a Ballbusting clip, and she shows off her Superior Strength with 3 Sexy rounds of Nut Crushing fun: Round #1 - Kicking Balls: Sheila Kicks HARD and repeatedly as she aims to bring our victim to the ground. As always, we feature several sexy views, and replays as she tries to kick his Nads into his stomach. A POV camera really helps show off this woman incredible physique. She's wearing a super skimpy pair of shorts, knee high socks, and a cut off tank top which can't quite keep her ample tits covered. Her Quads, Hams, Glutes and Calves are displayed wonderfully as she ruins this guys chance of ever having sex again. Round #2 - Knees to the Nuts: Sheila wraps her powerful arms around his neck as she SLAMS Knee after Knee deep into this losers crotch. Many of the strikes lift him right off the ground, and it's clear she really wants to see this guy in pain. Round #3 - Nut Stomping: OMG this Woman is Muscular, and sooooo Sexy! Her Leg muscles are just popping as she Grinds down with all her weight on our worthless man's genitals. She pumps and grinds all her weight on him, and then grabs his ankles to execute the worlds strongest gaspedal. He is completely fucked. She wants his Balls Crushed, and there's nothing he can do to stop her. We can't say enough great things about this woman. She looks amazing, she is one of the Strongest women to grace our studio, and after getting a taste of what we do, she LOVES BUSTING BALLS! If you ever have the balls to session with this Wonder Woman, be warned, you might not leave with your Balls intact!

Filesize: 890 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tess & Fraeulein K - Rematch Of 1966 Ballbusting

Filesize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:14:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Testing Gold Wedges Featuring Mistress Savage

Filesize: 376 MB
Duration: 00:02:39

Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy - Broken Balls

Video: WMV
Filesize: 205 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:05:04
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy - Cock Whipping

Video: AVI
Filesize: 398 MB
Resolution: 720x404
Duration: 00:05:51
Audio: PCM, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy - Don't Move Or Your Cock Gets Burned

Video: AVI
Filesize: 102 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:07:38
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy - Permanent Chastity Staple Torture

Filesize: 346 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:08:32

Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy - Bring Out The Gimp Pt.1

Part 1: Clients and video submissives are fun, but a Dominatrix can get really extreme and adventurous within a truly intimate relationship - with her own personal slave (and real-life husband). Lensweasel is decked out in latex bondage from mask to toe, but that doesn't prevent Mistress Cybill Troy and her partner in sadism, Madame V, from putting his cock in tight rope bondage. But that's just a precursor to an adventure in CBT, as the two Dommes amuse themselves with trying out different lengths and sizes of sounds on totally helpless Lensweasel. What do the vicious Mistresses have in store next?

Filesize: 916 MB
Duration: 00:25:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Abworkout

Filesize: 45.1 MB
Resolution: 320x240
Duration: 00:05:59

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Ballbusting

Filesize: 34.7 MB
Duration: 00:04:41

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Ballcrushing knees

Filesize: 43.2 MB
Duration: 00:05:46

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Caning cock

Filesize: 27.2 MB
Duration: 00:03:39

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Caning slave's cock

Filesize: 47.3 MB
Duration: 00:06:21

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Cock strapping

Filesize: 29.3 MB
Duration: 00:03:56

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - New slave's cratch and cane

Filesize: 33.7 MB
Duration: 00:04:32

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - P2 cock crush and smother

Filesize: 42.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:40

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Red corset ballkick

Filesize: 37.5 MB
Duration: 00:05:01

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Saran wrap CBT

Filesize: 43.8 MB
Duration: 00:05:54

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - Steel heel ballcrush

Filesize: 40.5 MB
Duration: 00:05:26

Download and Enjoy

Miss Venus Divine - White boot kneeball

Filesize: 46.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:11

Download and Enjoy

Vinyl Queen - Cock Box continued

Filesize: 34.4 MB
Duration: 00:14:37
Audio: WMA, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

Vinyl Queen - Trample guy returns

Video: FLV
Filesize: 307 MB
Resolution: 760x520
Duration: 00:39:58
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Vicky Vixxx - Anniversary Ballbusting

Vicky was totally disappointed with Miles' anniversary dinner idea so Miles says he'll let her do anything she wants to him to make up for it. She plays coy at first but then hits him with a swift kick to the balls. She tells him that she knows he's been cheating on her for half of their relationship so she's going to destroy his balls. She continues to mercilessly kick his balls over and over and finishes by squeezing, stomping, and clawing at his balls to make sure that he never cheats again.

Filesize: 531 MB
Duration: 00:08:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Lilith Uses Biggest Spikes Ever On Trumps Manhood!

Goddess Lilith is the true reincarnation of the bld countess Erzabeth Bathory, histories first female sadist. This is by far the most red stuff ever spilled by a narcissist in world history! The great bld countess Goddess Lilith puts on a pair of insane spikes and its manhood turn inside out in the most severe way! This is one epic and amazing Domme who has a true bld fetish and she uses full force kicks with these spikes to great effect. This is one of our greatest models of all time and highly recommend catching it before it's gone because it will not be around for very long. You just have to visit our Twitter and see what became of this one!

Filesize: 689 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:11:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Gorgeous Blonde Russian Agent Punishes Donald With Heel Swiping Kicks Making a Red Mess!

The perverted narcissist learns a lesson in obedience when this Russian agent posed as a shows up to rip his manhood apart with her heels. She makes sure the pervert knows his place by opening up his infamously tiny cock and balls. Goddess Sandra is 100% Russian and speaks Russian throughout the clip. You can hear the brutal sounds of the balls and penis being torn to shreds as she puts him in a world of hurt. this version contains all the greatness so get it while it's Hot!

Filesize: 167 MB
Duration: 00:06:54

Download and Enjoy

Presidential Penis Torture And Cock Stomping!

The cocky one returns to have his penis tortured and stomped upon by these two merciless vixens. They demolish its cock relentlessly and jab their heels into its trouser snake. To increase the damage they seduce the narcissist with their perfect bodies to get the flowing to the area and simply smash it till it's a sad mess.

Filesize: 401 MB
Duration: 00:08:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nikki - Vacbed Ballbusting Orgasm Denial

Filesize: 180 MB