Awesome Hot Boys | Sexual Latins Guys

First Times The Charm

Studio: U Hole
Cast: Tony, Richie
Genres: Twink, Blow Job, Jerk Off, Cum Shot, Facial, Anal
Video language: English

Well watch and see. I assure you you will not be dissapointed. This first update I have for you promises to be one hell of a ride and it will only get better from here on out. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download First Times The Charm

NextDoorCastings - Casting Audition - Damien Michaels (Markie More, Damien Michaels A) 1080p

Studio: NextDoorCastings
Genres: Gays

Damien Michaels is a former military brat who comes to us from Arizona, ready, willing and able. Markie is taken in with Damien's confidence and charm, but he's more focused on Damien's rockin' bod, chiseled at the gym and through Damien's yoga practice. Markie can tell that the work is paying off, especially when he peels Damien's shorts off to expose his perfect, meaty ass. Markie fingers Damien's hole, then plunges his tongue deep inside, pulling his dick out and stroking it. Damien is ready to be filled up, so he sucks Markie off until the host is good and ready, then he mounts Markie on the sofa, grinding away as he sits all the way down on Markie's hard cock. Damien's ass is one of the tightest Markie has ever fucked, and the look on his face tells you everything you need to know about Damien's talents. Obviously gifted as a bottom, Damien then flips the script and shows Markie his topping abilities, fucking Markie hard as Markie strokes his cock to orgasm, cumming all over himself as Damien pulls out and wets him down a second time with his own load, before both guys throw their head back against the sofa in exasperated contentment. Markie is definitely convinced, but does Damien have enough to win you over? Vote now.

Duration: 48:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3853kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download NextDoorCastings - Casting Audition - Damien Michaels (Markie More, Damien Michaels A) 1080p

Seamus Fucks Rocco

Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Big Dicks

Giant Rocco wakes up enraged and takes off after Seamus, pinning him to the ground. Seamus thinks what he's just done is hilarious and keeps laughing in Rocco's face so Rocco must teach him a lesson. After ripping Seamus' clothes off of his smooth body, Rocco bends him over the bed, holds him down and stuffs his used sweaty jock in Seamus' mouth. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4611kbps

File size: 716.5 MB

Download Seamus Fucks Rocco

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 5

Cast: Spencer Whitman, Tegan Zayne
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Facial, Cum Eat, Hairy,

Tegan Zayne's hard cock is ready for action when he tells Spencer Whitman to 'get down there'. Spencer does as he's told and gets down in front of the hairy hunk with his mouth opened wide. Tegan grabs Spencer's head and fucks his face, commanding him to take it deeper and to suck his balls. 'Faster!' Tegan yells out, making sure the horny stud sucks it just the way he likes it. Tegan is hard as a rock and needs to feel Spencer down his throat. Spencer is happy to oblige Tegan's needs and sits back to offer up his giant cock and big hairy balls. Tegan is so cock-hungry that he can hardly contain himself as he slobbers and chokes on Spencer's fully erect pole. Tegan is like a sucking machine, taking it deep down his throat as ropes of spit trail down Spencer's thick shaft and drip off his sack and onto the floor. Spencer's fuzzy crotch is a slobbery mess of Tegan's cock sucking expertise and using Tegan's mess as lube, he jacks his rod until he drops his load in Tegan's thick, bushy beard. Tegan has done his job well and when he gets a taste of the hung stud's jizz, he stands up and gives himself permission to let loose. Tegan sprays a geyser, shooting up into the air and slathering Spencer's face with a massive pent-up load that the two eat up with a kiss.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 5

Tegan Zayne's hard cock is ready for action when he tells Spencer Whitman to 'get down there'. Spencer does as he's told and gets down in front of the hairy hunk with his mouth opened wide. Tegan grabs Spencer's head and fucks his face, commanding him to take it deeper and to suck his balls. 'Faster!' Tegan yells out, making sure the horny stud sucks it just the way he likes it. Tegan is hard as a rock and needs to feel Spencer down his throat. Spencer is happy to oblige Tegan's needs and sits back to offer up his giant cock and big hairy balls. Tegan is so cock-hungry that he can hardly contain himself as he slobbers and chokes on Spencer's fully erect pole. Tegan is like a sucking machine, taking it deep down his throat as ropes of spit trail down Spencer's thick shaft and drip off his sack and onto the floor. Spencer's fuzzy crotch is a slobbery mess of Tegan's cock sucking expertise and using Tegan's mess as lube, he jacks his rod until he drops his load in Tegan's thick, bushy beard. Tegan has done his job well and when he gets a taste of the hung stud's jizz, he stands up and gives himself permission to let loose. Tegan sprays a geyser, shooting up into the air and slathering Spencer's face with a massive pent-up load that the two eat up with a kiss.

Czech Hunter Part 328

Genres: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men

It took a while to find the right guy today. Choosing a Friday evening wasn't a good idea at all, every place was so crowded and everyone so busy. I was almost going to give up and move somewhere else when I met a group of friends. A girl and her two friends were definitely worth a try. The younger boy had just turned 19 and the plan was to go and celebrating. They were nice enough to let me go with them. I wanted to return the favor so I offered them cash for some nice nudity right next to a bus station. And those crazy bastards agreed. I loved their big cocks, I'm sure the girl appreciated them as well. Then the situation got a bit complicated because I wanted a threesome but had to get rid off the girl. I wanted a proper birthday party.

Duration: 36:13
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1129kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 333.8 MB

Download Czech Hunter Part 328

Czech Hunter Part 328

Genres: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men

It took a while to find the right guy today. Choosing a Friday evening wasn't a good idea at all, every place was so crowded and everyone so busy. I was almost going to give up and move somewhere else when I met a group of friends. A girl and her two friends were definitely worth a try. The younger boy had just turned 19 and the plan was to go and celebrating. They were nice enough to let me go with them. I wanted to return the favor so I offered them cash for some nice nudity right next to a bus station. And those crazy bastards agreed. I loved their big cocks, I'm sure the girl appreciated them as well. Then the situation got a bit complicated because I wanted a threesome but had to get rid off the girl. I wanted a proper birthday party.

Duration: 36:13
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1129kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 333.8 MB

Download Czech Hunter Part 328

Mormonboyz - Elder Foster & Elder Peterson - Workover - pt 1

Studio: Mormonboyz

Elder Foster has been secretly experimenting with his trainer, and he's heard rumors that Elder Peterson has been doing some sexual exploration of his own. So when Elder Foster hears that he and Elder Peterson will be swapping companions to work together one on one, he gets really excited.

His companion is the only guy he has ever been with, and the thought of trying out what he has learned with someone new gives him a boner immediately.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

Download Mormonboyz - Elder Foster & Elder Peterson - Workover - pt 1

They seized each other from passion

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alan Carly and Charli Lomoz
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Waking from their nap, our two muscle studs, Alan and Charli, are energized for a little playtime. Affectionately kissing each other, Charli pulls back the sheet covering Alan's hot ass. As the sheet retreats, Alan retreats to enjoy some of Charli's cock. Ready for a little more, Charli pulls his legs back grabbing the bedframe with his toes, exposing his hot ass-hole so that Alan can begin his morning feeding. Of course Alan intends to get Charli's ass primed for something else. Charli has not had anything yet, so Alan stands up on the bed allowing Charli up on all four where Alan services Charli's face with his thick, uncut cock. After some intense face fucking our two hot studs settle down on the bed with Charli straddling Alan and an intense 69 session begins. Alan stands up, clinging to the bedframe inviting Charli to stick his cock in his plump, waiting ass. After what seem like an eternity of ass pounding, Alan lies down with his legs back giving Charli another chance to service his waiting hole. Charli pounds away, bringing Alan to a thick eruption which lands on his stomach and the bed. This excites the hell out of Charli and he shoots his love juice inside Alan; but, Alan does not disappoint. You'll have to watch the video to see the result of Charli's orgasm.

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 896.0 MB

Download They seized each other from passion

Connor Maguire & Adrian Hart

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

The naked bodies of Connor Maguire and Adrian Hart are on full display, Connor is sitting on the pool table as Adrian hungrily swallows his cock. Adrian's body maneuvers to apply pressure with his hand, lips and tongue from different angles. Connor reaches around to spread Adrian's ass, then bends him over the pool table for an unrestrained rimming session. While he's enjoying Adrian's smooth ass, Connor reserves some of his spit to lube up his cock as he's jerking off.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4633kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 861.8 MB

Download Connor Maguire & Adrian Hart

Jimmy Durano & Chris Bines

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

An overnight snowstorm has left drifts everywhere. Jimmy Durano and Chris Bines wrestle and have a snowball fight, then seek the warmth of each other's body indoors. When Jimmy's hard, he's big! His one-piece long johns are unbuttoned to the waist and tented by a raging erection that's way more than a handful for Chris. Chris attaches his lips to Jimmy's torso and covers every square inch on sculpted flesh with licks, nips and kisses. When he arrives at Jimmy's cock, he employs a combination of spit, mouth and hand to stimulate it from tip to base. Jimmy tumbles him onto a table and runs his tongue along the hair-lined crack of his ass, eliciting deep moans.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jimmy Durano & Chris Bines

Martin And Sergi Like Hot Shots

Studio: Hard K
Cast: Martin, Sergi
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Kink, Muscle, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, Group, Deepthroating

It's Friday and Sergi is very horny, so he decides to call a buddy and waits for him with his ass wide open to be fucked without mercy. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Martin And Sergi Like Hot Shots

First Class Blow-Job

Cast: Mike, Ryan

We met up with Mike, who is up for the challenge of the mysterious hole. He enters the room and immediately finds what he was in search of. That is a hole in the wall with a sexy blonde behind it. Without hesitation, Mike shoves his cock through the wall. He sure as hell got what he expected. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 266.6 MB

Download First Class Blow-Job

The Best of 3-Way

Cast: Martin Corwin, Leo Cooper, Robbie Few, Peter Piper, Simon Clay, Rick Jones, Kamin Kamina, Mickey Shut, Jerry Friday, Felix Wallace, Brian Brower, Chris Cool, Jimmy Call, Chris Reed, Patrick Snake, Luke Hint, Mikki Krayn, Nicolas Bee, Clay Osborne, Andy Ew
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Anal, Compilation, Threeway, Rimming, Big Cock

The Best Of 3-Way is over two hours of non-stop Sparta threeway action with 24 beautiful boys stuffed into eight hot scenes!

Duration: 2:00:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 947kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download The Best of 3-Way

Latin Models Rudy And Daniel

Studio: L B
Cast: Rudy, Daniel
Genres: Latino, Teens, Twinks, Amateur, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot

Our latest Amateur Action features two of our sexy younger models Rudy and Daniel. Rudy had contacted us saying he really liked Daniels photos and wanted to know if he was down to do a scene with him. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3770kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 532.8 MB

Download Latin Models Rudy And Daniel

Heated 2, Scene 05: Gabriel Cross, Bruno Bernal

Cast: Gabriel Cross, Bruno Bernal
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Masturbation, Deep Throat, Muscles, Tattos, Uncut, Cumshots

Gabriel Cross greets Bruno Bernal with a passionate kiss and by popping a fresh bottle of champagne -- a foreshadowing of the hot sex that's about to take place. Baring nothing but their muscles and bulging undies, they quickly lose the booze and lock lips. The bubbly is followed by a feverish make out session that leads to Bruno giving Gabriel a heated blowjob. Gabriel reciprocates the gagging blowjob with a spit-filled rim job, basting Bruno's bare hole with spit and champagne before eating it in hungry slurps. Cock follows tongue as Bruno takes control and grabs Gabriel's by the cock and pushes it into himself. Lube and sweat drip down the inside of Bruno's sexy thighs as they fuck. Ready to release, they hop onto the countertop, exchange intense hand jobs, then pop their corks, sealing it all with a kiss.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4584kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Heated 2, Scene 05: Gabriel Cross, Bruno Bernal

Checkpoint. Scene 5

Cast: Teddy Torres & Lorenzo Flexx
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Tattoos

Teddy Torres is a horny airline passenger who thinks that airports are boring so he makes his own fun wherever he goes. Lorenzo Flexx is a baggage handler who comes across Teddy with his dick out by the men's room. Not wanting to pass up an opportunity, Lorenzo does as he's told and gets on his knees to suck the hairy, uncut cock in front of him. Teddy's big dick tastes great and feels good sliding down Lorenzo's open throat. Lorenzo takes care of the passenger, servicing every inch the furry muscle hunk has to offer while making sure to do his job and handle his bag. Teddy wants complete control over the cock-sucking airport employee and grabs his head to face fuck the submissive hairy hunk by going pubes deep in his gagging mouth. Teddy can see that all the dick sucking action has made Lorenzo throbbing hard and returns the sucking favor by getting on his knees in front of the stud. Teddy works Lorenzo until he's ready to blow and the two horny deviants exchange facials and swap cum right in the airport hallway where anyone could catch them in the act. What could possibly happen if the two spent hunks get caught with their dicks out and their faces slathered in cum?

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Checkpoint. Scene 5

Mormonboyz - Elder Foster & Elder Miller - Companionship Study Part 2

Elder Foster could hardly believe when Elder Miller stripped naked and ordered him to suck his dick, Elder Foster eagerly wrapped his lips around his gorgeous cock. He had always thought he was the only closeted gay Mormon; Now he is wondering if Elder Miller is one too. But it didn't stop there.

After he had a taste of his glistening cock, Elder Miller gave him a blow job, too. And once his dick was hard and wet, Elder Miller wet his hole with a little spit and opened it up with a finger. Elder Foster watched and played with his dick, guessing that it would soon be buried in that tight ass.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 489.9 MB

Download Mormonboyz - Elder Foster & Elder Miller - Companionship Study Part 2

From passionate sex crumpled sheets

Cast: Ryan Jordan, Jaxon D
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Jaxon jumps right on to Ryan's cock with his mouth and starts deep throating every inch of his big dick. Jaxon loves to gag on cock and Ryan's is no different. He gives Ryan a great sloppy BJ with gobs of spit dripping out of his mouth making Ryan's hard cock very nice and wet. Ryan loved how Jaxon blew him so he thought he would repay the favor and give him an amazing vet BJ. Ryan is just too horny today to keep sucking on cock so he bends Jaxon over and pushes his meaty cock into his tight ass making him squirm with pleasure. Ryan never holds back and he pounds Jaxon's sore little ass over and over again all over the bed. He flips him onto his back where he continues to fuck him and he begins to make out with him as he thrusts deep into him making Jaxon bite his lip. Ryan has built up a very nice load in his balls and he pulls out and cums all over Jaxon's chest. Jaxon then lays back and has Ryan suck him off until his load erupts all over his face. Enjoy!

Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2486kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download From passionate sex crumpled sheets

Ryan Rose & Nick Sterling

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

Ryan Rose and Nick Sterling are mashed together as if launched from opposite sides of the room. They wear identical tighty whities. You can see the tops of their cracks, and their hard ons stretch the elastic fabric enough to be transparent. Ryan, all smooth and slick, has a dark 5 o'clock shadow that makes him even sexier. Nick's broad, furry pecs are complemented by a dark treasure trail that leads to his prize. It's clear from the beginning that each wants what the other wants. And they both want everything!

Duration: 27:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps

File size: 950.5 MB

Download Ryan Rose & Nick Sterling

Griffin & Vander

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, Pissing/Watersports, Deep Throat, Ass to Mouth, Big Dicks, 69, Rimming, Hunks, Kissing, Shower, Oral Cumshots

Director's Cut with all the action!
When Griffin came on Team Chaos, I knew he would make a lot of fans happy, and sure enough, you all really saw what an amazing sexual beast he is!
I of course immediately thought about pairing him with Vander. But with Vander in graduate school, my window to work with him is short, so we usually do a couple videos when he has a holiday break from school.
I knew they would have instant chemistry, and with Griffin cool with some piss action, the two could really go wild! From sticky wetness, rimming, kissing, and a lot of ass to mouth action, there is so much packed into this one video!

Duration: 46:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Griffin & Vander

Breakfast Sausage - Alexander Gustavo & Rod Peterson

Studio: Next Door Buddies

Rod Peterson is such a sweet, loving boyfriend. He woke up early this morning to make breakfast for his beau, Alexander Gustavo. When Alexander sees the lovely spread, his heart is filled with love. When he tastes Rod's delicious cooking, his mouth is filled with flavor. And when he shows his appreciation, his ass gets filled with cock!
Once finished eating, Alexander thanks his man, and tells him to join him in the bedroom in about 5 minutes for a surprise. When Rod comes to him, Alexander is laying nude on their bed, stroking his big, hard dick. 'Look at that big breakfast sausage!' Rod says with delight. They kiss, and Rod makes his way down Alexander's body, finally wrapping his mouth around Alexander's throbbing meat.
They look deep into each other's eyes as Rod takes that cock down his throat. Then Rod goes to his knees so Alexander can have a helping of his special breakfast sausage. And boy is there plenty to go around! Alexander slurps Rod's erection for a while before they move into a 69ish position where Alexander gives Rod's tight hole a nice, thorough tonguing.
Next, Alexander stands up and inserts his throbbing dong into Rod's sweet ass. He bangs his lover good and hard. Rod loves feeling his man fuck him without mercy. The amazing feeling makes Alexander's own ass hungry to be slammed, so Rod lays down and Alexander climbs on top of him for an intense ride. Finally, they switch and Alexander takes to his back so Rod can really deliver a fast, hard fucking. This leads them both to the peak of together. Join them and experience how these true lovers celebrate their passion for one another by indulging in some serious breakfast sausage!

Duration: 45:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Breakfast Sausage - Alexander Gustavo & Rod Peterson

El Mamalon, Aka The Sucker

Cast: Jay, Justin

The dude was so cool and all, but what I can say that he looked like "Mamalon" - is how my Cuban buddies call the sucker which that dude was. Just imagine, it didn't take so long for this guy to stick his dick through the fantastic hole after our wonderful accompliance lured this guy in. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 256.8 MB

Download El Mamalon, Aka The Sucker

Ripley & Princeton Price

Cast: Ripley & Princeton Price
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

The soldiers come out with a bang right off the bat. It's easy to mistake one for the other as they almost look like twins so keep your eyes on them constantly while they fuck. They swap some amazing BJ's considering both of their cocks are perfect. Not long after they both have had their fill of cock swallowing Ripley wants that throbbing cock of Princeton's deep in his ass. Ripley gets what he wants finally and as Princeton builds up his speed Ripley's moans only get louder and louder. The intense fucking that Princeton gives Ripley is hard and deep. Ripley loves to comment on how great that hard dick feels as it fucks him. The passion continues to reverberate off these two amazing beautiful men throughout the entire scene. When we have two soldiers that are enjoying every moment of each other it makes me wish it would never end but sadly it does. Princeton has to pull his dick out and he strokes his nut out onto Ripley's ripped abs and right afterwards Princeton shoves his cock back into Ripley as he continues to fuck him after nutting. Ripley loves the feel of warm jizz on his ass and finally lets loose his built up load onto himself.Enjoy!

Duration: 34:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ripley & Princeton Price

Gay Latin Twinks fucking Nitro And Jay

Studio: L B
Cast: Nitro, Jay
Genres: Latino, Teens, Twinks, Amateur, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot

L B' newest porn star discovery Jay Diamond as a big fat Puerto Rican cock and loves having it serviced. He let us know he wanted to fuck ALL the L B models. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 557.4 MB

Download Gay Latin Twinks fucking Nitro And Jay

Viktor Rom and Patryk Jankowski

Cast: Viktor Rom and Patryk Jankowski
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Beefy, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.

This week is time to welcome back on our screens one of our most beloved and followed mates, our hung Latin top Viktor Rom: we made meet him with Patryk Jankowski, a sexy muscle stud coming from Eastern Europe, with a wonderful big toned ass, ready to be fucked no-stop. Viktor could not ask for more and his screams will scare even the neighbors while he pound bareback and dominates the willing novice, moving from the bed to the chair and then to the bathtube. Our cameramen didn't miss any details for your pleasure and you'll enjoy this video until the end, when Viktor floods Patryck's face with a thick juicy load of cum.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 785.5 MB

Download Viktor Rom and Patryk Jankowski

Bitched Out By Pig Boy

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Cock, Black, Interracial, Bareback, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos

Stunning Czech hunk pig boy bitches-out Jaggy (aka Ben) the ruff way. The very ruff way! The hardest MF-Video since Slim`s "Destroyed!". Seeing is believing.

Duration: 12:45
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 3449kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download Bitched Out By Pig Boy

Mormonboyz - Elder Foster & Elder Miller - Companionship Study Part 1

Elder Miller shows his new companion the ropes.

Elder Foster is a "greenie." He's fresh out of the Missionary Training Center, and has just been assigned his first missionary companion, Elder Miller. Elder Miller loves to train new missionaries. They're so eager and so innocent. And he has so much to teach them. When he picks Elder Foster up from the Mission Home, he's excited to find that that young Mormon boy is both really handsome and super friendly. He gives Elder Miller a big smile and an even bigger hug, and tells him how excited he is to be companions.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 738.0 MB

Download Mormonboyz - Elder Foster & Elder Miller - Companionship Study Part 1

I suffocate from your tenderness

Cast: Spencer Laval, Quentin Gainz
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Quentin and Spencer introduce themselves and right after Quentin asks Spencer how his first man on man experience was with Ryan. Spencer tells us that he had an amazing time and didn't know it would be some much fun and pleasurable. Today Spencer will once again break some barriers that he didn't do last time which is kissing and sucking on some cock. Quentin warms up Spencer with some slow kissing which begins to turn him on. Quentin can see his cock twitch and so he wraps his mouth around Spencer's sexy hard cock and deep throats every inch of it. You can see the huge vein that runs down the middle of Spencer's fat dick and Quentin gets that dick nice and wet. Spencer is timid at first but soon enough he is trying to deep throat that dick. Spencer wants to make sure he's doing it right so when he comes up for air he makes sure to get Quentin's approval. Quentin loves to eat ass and Spencer has a beautiful bubble butt. He lays him out on the bed and pops that ass up and buries his face deep between those soft smooth cheeks. Spencer can't believe how great Quentin's tongue feels licking his tight hole. Spencer pushes slowly into Quentin and soon enough is balls deep and pounding away on our vet. Quentin loves the way this rookie is fucking him and he has Spencer fuck him all over the bedroom. Spencer is really beginning to love the feel of a tight ass and Quentin's ass is top of the line. Spencer fucks Quentin until he pulls his throbbing cock out and nuts all over Quentin covering him full of cum. Quentin than strokes his nut out all over himself.
Enjoy!

Duration: 38:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 713.2 MB

Download I suffocate from your tenderness

Glenn & Zarek. Serviced

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Regular body, half-dressed men, hairy, flip-flop, masturbation, oral, rimming, cumshots, cum on face

Zarek did really good on his Solo, and was totally down for full-interaction with a dude. Topping or bottoming. As you all know, I try to take most guys go through an oral video to work out any issues we might have.
Zarek had emailed me a couple days before the shoot, letting me know he was very eager to make more money on his trip, and would do whatever. I let him know about checking out his energy and skills, and of course, the testing process, that I was glad he was eager, but likely would stick to the plan.
As it turns out, he did balk once he was put in the situation with another guy. Glenn's cock, as usual, springs to life easy. Meanwhile, Zarek has a look of panic when he realizes his cock is letting him down. Glenn just slides it next to him, sucking his cock for a bit, but Zarek still seemed nervous and wobbly.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Glenn & Zarek. Serviced

Chased in The Park, Then Fucked In The Ass

Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Chasing Yuri Adamov around and about in the local park and thrusting several water-bombs in his direction may be fun - it sure is fun to watch!
- but for Jace Reed the real pleasure in the hunt is what comes afterwards when the two lads find themselves back in the privacy of home, where a thrusting of a very different order can take place!
Not that Reed takes such direct advantage of Adamov's sweet-natured vulnerability when the lads are first seated together on the sofa.

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Chased in The Park, Then Fucked In The Ass

Sweet Home

Studio: Hard K
Cast: Andrea, Angel, Ivan
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Kink, Muscle, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, Group, Deepthroating

Ivan is showing his flat to a Master & slave couple interested in renting, not knowing he'll end up obeying them and become their slave and an useful armchair. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps

Download Sweet Home

Dorks Need Head Too

Cast: Jordan, Patrick

I hardly told him anything about the shoot so when I showed up holding a camera he was a little skeptical. I eased his worries with promises of hot babes willing to swallow his schlong through a hole in a wall for some pocket change. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 226.8 MB

Download Dorks Need Head Too

Nextdoorcastings - Buddies Casting - Pierce Hartman (Markie More, Pierce Hartman) 1080p

Studio: NextDoorCastings

Host Markie More has got his hands full this time, as Pierce Hartman is on the casting couch ready to give Markie all he can handle. A tall drink of water, Pierce warms up in the gym doing some curls as Markie walks in unannounced, and after some quick pleasantries, Markie shows off Pierce's wares, stripping him clean and rubbing his hands up and down Pierce's body, peeling off his shorts and sitting him on a bench in the locker room, downing his cock as Pierce pushes Markie's head deeper down onto his cock. Showing that he's just as giving as he is DTF, Pierce flips the tables on Markie, laying him out and gagging on his hard dick, until Markie is ready to see Pierce's stroke. Pierce enters Markie from behind, pummeling his ass with vigor, before switching up and riding Markie reverse as Markie smacks his ass and grabs his shoulders. The guys flip one more time as Pierce lays Markie out and then fucks the cum right out of him, following suit by drenching Markie with a well earned load all over his chest, prompting Markie to angle for Pierce's return, but all of that is ultimately up to you. Vote now! Vote often!

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nextdoorcastings - Buddies Casting - Pierce Hartman (Markie More, Pierce Hartman) 1080p

Andy Fucks Kayden

Cast: Andy, Kayden
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Two successful sexual guys love not only money, but also good passionate anal sex. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps

File size: 711.8 MB

Download Andy Fucks Kayden

Carlos, Louis and Timarrie

Cast: Carlos, Louis and Timarrie
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

This week "The Moon Night Club", one of the best Barcelona's gay venues, opens again his doors for our mates: Brazilian huge-dicked Carlos Leão has brought there his American muscled friend Timarrie Baker for a juice. When they meet our hunky Latin Louis Ricaute, our guys do not miss the opportunity for a hard session of condom-free sex, right there on the club's table and they invite him to join them! What luck for Carlos that can take a double-dose of smooth assholes and give every inch of his huge pole for the pleasure of his buddies! And what a hot welcome for Timarrie, that will end with his pretty face covered in cum!

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 597.8 MB

Download Carlos, Louis and Timarrie

Johnny Forza and Yuri Stasio Gang Bang Eric Clark

Cast: Johnny Forza and Yuri Stasio
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Bareback, Threesome, Muscles, Facial

Johnny and Yuri are in the bathroom taking a leak when Eric Clark come in. Eric takes the urinal in between the two jocks, and they immediately start eying up Eric, giving each other the wink and nod. Eric isn't naive - he knows what he wants, too! Soon Eric is on his knees like a dirty slut, sucking of Johnny and Yuri. As Eric shoves Yuri's fat cock down his throat he jerks of Johhny, and then switches back and forth. As he blows them both, Eric's cock is standing at attention. After Yuri gives Eric a rough face-fucking, Johnny bends Eric over the toilet and shoves his cock in bareback, while Eric is still working Yuri's tool with his mouth. Johnny fucks his little bathroom whore good, then the two muscle studs lift Eric off the ground and Johnny continues his pounding. Eric's sexy athletic body gets knocked around like a hammock in a hurricane as his toes curl and he begs for more. Yuri wants some boy-hole, too, and before long Johnny takes Eric's torso in his strong arms while Yuri digs deep into Eric with hi fat dick. A Yuri's pole slides in and out, Eric cums. Johnny let Eric back down to the ground, where Eric props his head against the urinal and opens wide, waiting for another treat. Yuri, and then Johnny, dump thick loads of cum directly into Eric's mouth. Johnny flushes the urinal and walks away with Yuri, happy that they got to fuck such a dirty boy. Hot Bare Bathroom Action!

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2626kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 306.1 MB

Download Johnny Forza and Yuri Stasio Gang Bang Eric Clark

Rawfuckclub - Bareback Barracks Fuckers

Studio: Rawfuckclub

Five hot and horny army buddies with big cocks get each other off with some cocksucking, ass eating, bareback fucking and raw DP action.

Duration: 30:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 549.7 MB

Download Rawfuckclub - Bareback Barracks Fuckers

Dragged you in all positions

Cast: Princeton Price, Poleski

Once introductions are over, Poleski has the first go at it and has his mouth wrapped around Princeton's hard cock doing his best to deep throat it. Poleski has his long legs sprawled out on the bed as he takes every inch of that throbbing cock into his mouth. His cock and balls rub up against the bed as he sucks on that hard dick. Princeton can see Poleski getting hard from rubbing his dick on the bed so he decides to give Poleski an amazing BJ from a seasoned vet. Poleski is almost over taken by the pleasure he is receiving from Princeton's BJ skills. He can't get enough of that wet mouth sucking on his shaft. Princeton decides to kiss him deeply and passionately before they begin to fuck. Poleski is eager to get deep in that vet ass and he bends him over and pushes his hard throbbing cock slowly into Princeton until he is balls deep. He begins to pick up momentum as he fucks that tight sexy ass. He eventually gets Princeton up on the bed and lays him on his back and lifts his ass up so he can pound deep into him making our vet moan in pleasure. Poleski has done a great job fucking one of our elite bottoms and finally he pulls his hard dick out and nuts all over Princeton's ripped chest which makes him nut as well. Enjoy!

Duration: 34:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2379kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

Download Dragged you in all positions

Back