Awesome Hot Boys | Sexual Latins Guys

Alexander Dorch & Tim Law

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Tim Law has always had a very nice package on him, so to speak - but on this particular occasion the package in question is a physical parcel, which the every-horny young cyclist delivers to a clearly expectant Alexander Dorch. Not that what's inside the box actually seems to concern the recipient too greatly, it has to be said. He seems far more interested in getting Law out of his cycling gear, and within a few seconds is pulling out his dick from his trousers in a bid to tempt his courier buddy into staying for a little extra-curricular fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alexander Dorch & Tim Law

Cutler And His Sexy Friends

Genres: Big Cock, Black, Latino, Interracial, Blow Job, Rimming, Bareback
Video language: English

In this story, a guy named Cutler together with a friend will fuck a white Latino man who is eager for new sensations. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6409kbps

Download Cutler And His Sexy Friends

Derek And His Gays

Cast: Derek, Daymin, Kurtis
Genres: Anal Sex, Threesome, Group, Blowjob, Rimming, Hunks, Muscles

Their lowered inhibitions lead to a hot confession and Derek taking on both hung studs. Kurtis gets on his knees and takes turns servicing the two hung muscle hunks in front of him, taking their cocks in and out of his warm, wet mouth. Derek and Daymin both want a taste of Kurtis, so they bend him over a desk and lather their tongues in his willing ass. Kurtis loves every second of all the attention but wants to stick his dick in any available hole. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2186kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 456.2 MB

Download Derek And His Gays

Colbyscrew - Room Service (Teddy Torres, William Moore) 1080p

Studio: Colbyscrew
Genres: Gays

After feeding Mike his cock and balls, he went for Mike's shorts and got into a 69 position. Gabe then went to his knees and started giving his new player a succulent blow job. This made way to a good rim job and some serious finger fucking of his new teammate good, opening up the bearded dude's wet and slippery hole, prepping it for a good fucking.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Colbyscrew - Room Service (Teddy Torres, William Moore) 1080p

Johnny B & Elye Black

Cast: Elye Black, Johnny B II
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

These two sexy men are in bed ready for action as they begin making out with each other very passionately. Elye sees Johnny's cock growing and he wraps his lips around that big dick extremely quick giving him some very awesome deep throating. Once Elye has had his fill Johnny takes his big dick into his mouth and gives him some tongue action all the way up and down his hard shaft. Johnny loves to blow Elye and he noticed how sexy his ass is so he flips him over onto his stomach and buries his face between Elye's cheeks and gives him one amazing rim job. After Elye's ass is nice and lubed up with spit from Johnny he bends Elye's sweet ass over and pushes his big raw cock balls deep inside of his tight smooth hole. Elye's isn't use to being fucked but he takes every inch like a champ as Johnny thrusts deep and hard making this young buck squirm with delight. Elye can only take some much pounding from a big dick so he bends Johnny over and fucks him all over the bed showing him that he's learning the ways of being an AD soldier. Johnny is a great bottom and top as he gets fucked by Elye's very nice and hard throbbing dick. These guys had a great time fucking each other and now they stroke their dicks until they nut all over the place leaving a very nice thick load all over Johnny's stomach. Enjoy!

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2390kbps

File size: 627.6 MB

Download Johnny B & Elye Black

Vice, scene 5

Cast: Derek Bolt, Daymin Voss, Kurtis Wolfe
Genres: Anal Sex, Threesome, Group, Blowjob, Rimming, Hunks, Muscles, Hairy, Interracial, Tattoos, Oral Cumshots

Daymin Voss walks in on Derek Bolt and Kurtis Wolfe making out in police headquarters. Their lowered inhibitions lead to a hot confession and Derek taking on both hung studs. Kurtis gets on his knees and takes turns servicing the two hung muscle hunks in front of him, taking their cocks in and out of his warm, wet mouth. Derek and Daymin both want a taste of Kurtis, so they bend him over a desk and lather their tongues in his willing ass. Kurtis loves every second of all the attention but wants to stick his dick in any available hole. Derek is happy to offer up his body and sits down on Kurtis' massive fuck stick. Derek rides up and down as he sucks on Daymin, getting a dick in each end. Daymin is throbbing hard and wants more than a mouth to satisfy his needs. He bends Derek over and shoves his dick deep inside the muscled-up cop to plow away as Derek once again, gets both holes stuffed with cock. Derek's bubble butt feels amazing and Daymin pulls out to soak Derek's balls with jizz. The sight of all that cum makes Kurtis blast his load right after. Daymin opens his mouth wide and takes every last drop of the hung stud's cum before he finishes off the fun with his own load on his smooth, ripped body.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2186kbps

File size: 456.2 MB

Download Vice, scene 5

Tucker Wanna Fuck Her

Studio: U Hole
Cast: Tucker, Lucas
Genres: Twink, Blow Job, Jerk Off, Cum Shot, Facial, Anal

Meet Tucker a 19 year old naive college boy who enjoys riding the bus and apparently getting blowjobs from hot women through holes in sex booths. What Tucker dosen't know is that we;ve secretly replaced the hot girl for a guy. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3512kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 755.3 MB

Download Tucker Wanna Fuck Her

CazzoClub - Use Me pt 3 - Jordan Fox, Sebastien Ritz

Studio: CazzoClub

Barely in it he fists the hole on him as only a real professional can. When the guys finally squirt their white sauce, their bodies sparkle full of hot men's juice.

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1145kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 111.9 MB

Download CazzoClub - Use Me pt 3 - Jordan Fox, Sebastien Ritz

Riding A Big Bare Dick & Getting That Load

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bryce Christiansen, James Stirling
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, DoggyStyle, Riding, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks

After bonding over their love of their pets, gorgeous twink boys Bryce and James are soon becoming a whole lot more intimate as they head to the bedroom. It's a sensual session of sexy fun as the boys make out and explore each other, soon sharing their hard young cocks and taking it all the way with some great bareback fun! See handsome young James getting that big naked cock all over the bed, taking him to a cum splashing climax and a tasty load pumped out in his face and mouth!

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5223kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 649.2 MB

Download Riding A Big Bare Dick & Getting That Load

Jaro Stone & Ryan Olsen

Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Big Dicks, Bondage, Cumshots, Fetish, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut.

How else could you possibly describe Jaro Stone and Ryan Olsen other than being a pair of cute, fine-featured pups? Unless, of course, you've already seen them in action prior to this scene and you wanted to say that they're a pair of cute, fine-featured and incredibly horny pups instead! For the simple fact is that each of these lads is the very epitome of horned-up youth, whose whole existence gravitates from one sexual encounter to the next.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 766.0 MB

Download Jaro Stone & Ryan Olsen

An Apple A Day Helps The Cocks Cum Your Way

Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Who'd have thought that the gorgeous Yuri Adamov was such a sweet seducer? Armed with nothing more than an apple,
he's more than capable of winning the attention of young Chase Hunt - in a coupling that deliberately harks back to Eve's seduction of Adam in the opening chapters of the Bible.
In that particular instance, of course, the result was a whole load of trouble.
In contrast, Hunt's eager acceptance of Adamov's come-on leads to a whole load of cock-straining, ball-busting fun!
Indeed, it doesn't take many minutes before both lads are out of their pants and slurping away on all the deliciously hard dick that's hidden inside.

Duration: 32:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

Download An Apple A Day Helps The Cocks Cum Your Way

Antonio And Draven Love Anal Sex

Cast: Antonio, Draven

Two sexy Latin guys love to retire for mutual carnal pleasures, when you can show all the passion and realize lust. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Antonio And Draven Love Anal Sex

Ready To Go

Cast: Matthew, Michael

We lead him into good ol' room number 5. Our girl flashed her goods and Sean took the bait! He popped his cock through the hole where Matthew was ready to go. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 223.5 MB

Download Ready To Go

Colbyscrew - Pre Break-Up Pleasures (Colby Jansen, Skyy Knox) 1080p

It wasn't before they passionately kissed that they moved on to some serious cock-sucking. So, Gabriel rises from the bench and opens up his shorts serving up his 8" uncut cock to Mike's hungry mouth. As this was unfolding, Gabriel was already planning out his next move.

Duration: 21:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps
Audio: 210kbps

Download Colbyscrew - Pre Break-Up Pleasures (Colby Jansen, Skyy Knox) 1080p

Zack Hood and Danny Torro

Cast: Zack Hood, Danny Torro
Genres: Kissing, Bareback, Outdoors, Masturbation, Blow Jobs, Deep Throat, Anal Sex, Cum Shots, Facial, Jerk Off, Close ups, Big Dick, Uncut, Muscles, Young Men, Mature, Blond

If there's anything hotter than getting your arse reduced to a sopping, spunk wreck by big, burly bastard - Zack Hood, then it must be the added danger of a scorching, bareback outdoor fuck. Danny Torro is the man for the job, he picks up Zack in a sleazy underpass, notorious cruising area. Danny pats Zacks. bulging crotch and he's not disappointed by the burgeoning cock he can feel through the material. Zack sucks Danny's juicy joint, to rigid attention, and Danny's very eager to return the compliment. I luv watching Zack bend this dirty blonde over and unceremoniously stuffs his raw dick right up his pale, girl, peachy butt hole. Danny's a rude little fucker and punches back to swallow every inch of that bareback dick. Our study fuckers pummel each others bodies until Zack's ready to fill his cum dumpster cutie with steamy, gloopy jazz.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7054kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 956.5 MB

Download Zack Hood and Danny Torro

MF-MonsterTrick

Cast: Mav, Monster Trick
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Cumshot, Interracial, Black

Miami-Bottom Mav knows all the spots where he can pick-up those dangerous-looking thugs, ex-cons and trailer-trash-type of guys who are mostly straight but will fuck his gorgeous butt for a lil fee or some weed. He loves trick! And the bigger the dick the happier he is. Well, this Monster Trickwas just his kinda guy, right?

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5570kbps

File size: 477.5 MB

Download MF-MonsterTrick

Too Happy To Be Here

Cast: Tyler, James

He was so excited to be there. You guys know the routine right? We told him the dos & don'ts. He didn't even care when he found out he wouldn't see the girl. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 26:42
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

Download Too Happy To Be Here

CazzoClub - Versaut pt 2 4 - Chris Forny, Florian Hagen

Studio: CazzoClub

He then sticks his ass to his asshole and shagging him through as if there were no tomorrow. Leaning against the window, he shouts out the lust so that everyone can hear him on the market place below. AJ Alexander suddenly enters the apartment and wants to mingle with the hot game.

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1144kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 159.9 MB

Download CazzoClub - Versaut pt 2 4 - Chris Forny, Florian Hagen

Chubby of my boyfriend

Cast: Chris R, George Basten
Genres: Bareback, Big Dick, Blonds, Blowjobs, Masturbation, Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks, Tattoos, Uncut, Kissing, Cumshot, Creampie

Even the cutest, hottest of twinks make mistakes. Dark-haired Chris R finds one and happily points it out to George Basten, quietly demanding a reward in exchange for his silence. Taking his shirt off, his tight young body is nicely toned, smooth and sporting a hot dick while George's tanned body looks incredibly sexy against Chris' own pale skin. He's fast working up an appetite for thick twink dick and George lays back to let his colleague work his oral magic. After a while, George can't hold back so he jumps up, pushes Chris onto his desk and works his thick dick into him, pounding hard, fast and deep. He gets this young lad moaning in a confusion of pleasure and pain, then jumps on top of the desk to pile-drive Chris deeper than he's ever taken a dick before! We get some HOT camera shots as these barebacking twinks fuck like two randy in heat, incessantly, and mercilessly. George spurts all over that puckered hole and it drip with spunk as Chris jerks himself off, eventually winding up covered in both loads, one in front and one in back!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3122kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 543.9 MB

Download Chubby of my boyfriend

Jaxon Radoc & Sven Laarson

Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Cumshots, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut, Uniform.

Camaraderie and comradeship are two of the most important - and arguably least recognised - aspects of maintaining a motivated, upbeat army, so any chance for young soldiers to get to know their fellow enlistees better has to be a good thing. As privates Jaxon Radoc and Sven Laarson are only too eager to demonstrate in this wonderful blond-haired suck-and-fuck-fest that we just know is going to appeal to anyone who likes their guys to be handsome, well-hung and uniformed. Not that either of these...

Duration: 21:27

File size: 786.6 MB

Download Jaxon Radoc & Sven Laarson

Benjamin Dunn & Denis Reed & Johny Cruz & Mike James

Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Dap, Tap, Facial, Foursome, Kissing, Leather, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spitting, Twinks, Uncut.

Poor Johny Cruz! Within minutes of being pulled out from the confines of a dark, dank hidey-hole, he's being subjected to a full-on sexual encounter with Mike James and Benjamin Dunn - all overseen by Denis Reed, dressed in leather straps and armed with a camera. His response? Well, like any self-respecting twink he's soon very much on the case, taking full advantage of the opportunity to fuck around with two of the sexiest dudes in the biz. And who can blame him? Given half the chance most...

Duration: 29:51

Download Benjamin Dunn & Denis Reed & Johny Cruz & Mike James

Ansony And Sexy Ronny

Cast: Ansony, Ronny

Sexy Ansony loves to leave early at work, as his home is waiting for a sexy lover who loves anal sex. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6474kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ansony And Sexy Ronny

Best U Hole Yet!

Cast: Jimmy, Tanner

In this story, the best guy who can make a blow job to another guy is presented, while the fence separates them. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 414.7 MB

Download Best U Hole Yet!

Colbyscrew - My Little Secret - The Plumber (Aleks Buldocek, Drew Hill) 1080p

Gabriel was alone with Mike when he started explaining his concept of team bonding. Gabe is proud of his team's spirit. The guys look out for each other and care for one another like real bros do. This is the kind of "close" bond that he was intent on forging with Mike.

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Colbyscrew - My Little Secret - The Plumber (Aleks Buldocek, Drew Hill) 1080p

Gay Hunter Pt 343

Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Tattoos, Feet, TOE, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men

When I was partying heavily last night, I met this absolutely crazy dude. I know what you're thinking. Why didn't I fuck him, right? Guys, I'm not some pervert who has to fuck all the time. I wanted to have a fun night out. And, I left my camera at home. That's why I asked him to meet me the next day. I told him that I have a job for him. He didn't need to know specifics. When I finally revealed to him what it was all about, he was a bit shocked and turned me down. He was too scared about his poor ass. Fortunately, I had a backup plan. I recently had another guy living nearby who was pretty fuckable. I offered my new friend that we would fuck that guy together. I rented us a nice room at a massage salon. And I'm sure the boys had fun, too.

Duration: 31:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1124kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 292.5 MB

Download Gay Hunter Pt 343

Gutto Ferrari & Tom

Cast: Gutto Ferrari, Tom
Genres: Rimming, Blow Jobs, Deep Throat, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Jerk Off, Condom, Muscles, Close ups, Latin, Brunette, Tattoos, Piercing, Uniforms, Tea Bags, Shaved

MeninosOnline present new video scene update with Gutto Ferrari and Tom.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 514.2 MB

Download Gutto Ferrari & Tom

You Cannot See Her!

Cast: Shawn, Alexander

This is when our job gets a little bit "complex" , when we get someone who ask too many questions, this guy kept asking over and over if he can see the girl. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 19:22

File size: 508.7 MB

Download You Cannot See Her!

Rawfuckclub - Fucking Animals

Studio: Rawfuckclub

Sexy Tony Dazzle hired smoking hot James to come over and jerk off but when take over; it's hard to say no to that face, dirty mouth and big cock. In amatter of minutes turns this voyeur into a begging bottom, fucking in all over his hotel room and rewarding him with...

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps

File size: 379.1 MB

Download Rawfuckclub - Fucking Animals

Rawfuckclub - Fucking Animals

Sexy Tony Dazzle hired smoking hot James to come over and jerk off but when take over; it's hard to say no to that face, dirty mouth and big cock. In amatter of minutes turns this voyeur into a begging bottom, fucking in all over his hotel room and rewarding him with...

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps

File size: 379.1 MB

Download Rawfuckclub - Fucking Animals

Bearded Man, I want you!

Cast: Lucio Saints, Jake Bolton
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Facial Cumshots, Kissing, Tattoos, Fingering, Rimming, Deep Throat, Spitting

Jake Bolton said he wanted to take on the most dominant, hung top we had, we immediately called Lucio 'boy-breaker' Saints. Jake took the pounding like a pro, he might be new to porn, but we're guessing its not his first experience with a massive dick. Sexy-as-Hell Lucio was as stunningly horny as ever, always a pleasure to work with him, and Jake loved the ride, even if he will be sitting on a rubber ring for a few days afterwards.

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 618.1 MB

Download Bearded Man, I want you!

Jace Reed, Johny Cruz

Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

Learning the local language - or at least learning certain important phrases - is a very useful thing to do when planning a visit to a foreign country, as TV presenters Johny Cruz and Jace Reed are eager to demonstrate at the start of this tongue-in-cheek escapade. Whether you will actually ever utter the Czech equivalent of such phrases as "How big is your dick?" or "Fuck me!" in everyday conversation in downtown Prague is rather open to question, of course; but once filming is over and the two horny young devils are left to their own devices, it's clear that they're both keen to put the said phrases to good use!

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 712.7 MB

Download Jace Reed, Johny Cruz

Sven Laarson & Yuri Adamov

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut, Underwear.

Blond beauty, Sven Laarson, is a canny young thing. After all, he seems to know instinctively how to get his locker-room buddy, Yuri Adamov, in the mood for some hardcore action - and it involves nothing more than a new pair of pants. Okay, so they're not exactly your everyday kind of underwear

Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

Download Sven Laarson & Yuri Adamov

Antonio And Jake Like Deep Anal Sex

Cast: Antonio, Jake

Passionate experienced guy named Antonio does not like when his partners are screaming, for this he is making them to cover their mouths. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6269kbps

Download Antonio And Jake Like Deep Anal Sex

Only Good Head!

Cast: John, Jayden

Came to the video salon, and then you and your cock suck and make it nice that everyone would get what they want. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 288.8 MB

Download Only Good Head!

TylersRoom - Casey Everett and Jack Hunter - 15.09.2017 1080p

Studio: TylersRoom

Jack Hunter and Casey Everett find themselves alone on a beautiful afternoon. There's a kinda twinkle in Casey's eyes when he looks at Jack.
You can see the passion between the too when they kiss. You can tell when Jack is aroused because his massive 9 inch cock grows full length and gets very thick.
Casey loves to worship jacks beautiful tool sucking and drooling on every inch to get it nice and wet for his tight little boy hole. The romance between the two quickly turns into primal urge as Jack ravages casey in every position he possibly can.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download TylersRoom - Casey Everett and Jack Hunter - 15.09.2017 1080p

CH-342

Genres: Outdoors/Indoors, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men

I picked probably the worst time possible to go out hunting. It was raining terribly but I was way too horny. I wanted a quickie so I picked up the first guy I met. He was a student and didn't look like too much fun. He was quite shy and uptight. When I asked him about sex, he started blushing. It was very cute and all but my boner couldn't wait. I paid the boy and took him to the nearby park and shoved my cock down his throat right away. Our boy was surprisingly good so I changed my mind. Just a quickie would be a waste of his talent. I took him to a garage I knew about. It cost me a hefty sum but he was definitely worth it. And the little devil liked it, too. He could barely hold his cum in! I stretched his nice tight ass as much as I could and then unloaded on his innocent face.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps

File size: 281.0 MB

Download CH-342

Reflection: Apolo Fire, Sebastian Reiss

Cast: Apolo Fire, Sebastian Reiss
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Sebastian Reiss catches a glimpse of himself as he passes the mirror and stops to reflect on his hard work just as Apollo Fire comes up from behind to reinforce his pleasure with Sebastian's hard work. Like so many of us we never truly see what others can see and a short reflection is always helpful. Apollo begins to caress Sebastian's perfectly sculpted granite muscles, kissing him tenderly on his nape then moving to nibble on his ear lobes as his hands continue exploring those perfectly pumped muscles. Apollo unfastens Sebastian's jeans and we see that his cock is also a reflection of his hard muscles, a rock-solid cock demanding attention. Dropping to his knees, Apollo spreads the perfectly formed gluteus globes and darts his tongue deep within, forcing Sebastian to catch his breath. Sebastian turns around and Apollo consumes his solid cock, Apollo runs his luscious lips up and down the strong shaft and pays special attention to his bulbous head. Apollo is unable to get enough of Sebastian, whether it be his cock or his hot ass, constantly turning him to access both. Sebastian drops to his knees and stuffs Apollo's fat cock into his mouth and down his throat, while Apollo stimulates his nipples. Apollo moves to the bed and Sebastian jumps on top of him and lowers his smooth ass down onto his huge cock. As soon as Apollo's cock enters Sebastian, Sebastian begins grinding down hard on his cock. Apollo picks up the pace and gives Sebastian a rapid-fire fuck. Without skipping a beat, Sebastian spins around to get a different angle and different sensation. In this position Sebastian releases all pretenses and allows Apollo to use him for the ultimate in pleasure. Sebastian flips Apollo and fills his raw ass with his throbbing cock. It's not that often that Sebastian gets into that hot ass and when he does the sensation is overwhelming, so much so that he loses all control and blows his creamy load all over Apollo's ass. Sebastian re-mounts Apollo's cock just in time to receive his hot load of cum. A reflection in the mirror can be very beneficial to your sex life.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download Reflection: Apolo Fire, Sebastian Reiss

Mr. Cocky

Cast: Gavin, Alexander

There is a store where you can buy video material, and you can go into the room where you will make a blow job. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 28:03
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 736.2 MB

Download Mr. Cocky

Rawfuckclub - Scott vs. Scott

Scott DeMarco watches Scott Riley doing squats at the gym and needs a piece of that sweet, muscle ass. Riley sucks DeMarco's big, thick cock and then takes it up his butt, deep and raw. The sexy bottom gets the cum fucked out of him and takes a huge, hot load up his hole.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 461.0 MB

Download Rawfuckclub - Scott vs. Scott

Game Time Gor Horny Boys

Cast: James Stirling, Jamie Satin
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, DoggyStyle, Riding, Long Hair, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks

When adorable James loses the game and gets cream on his face his friend Jamie claims his prize, but not before the boys share their tasty young boners with each other! The sucking is delicious as the boys take turns to orally please their friend, but the sight of James' cock sliding in and out of Jamie's perfectly tight little pucker is even more amazing to watch. The boy takes it from behind, then slides his naked hole down on Jamie's solid dick, riding him on the couch. When smooth little James lays back to take a good raw pounding he can't stop his cum from launching out of his dick, splashing up his stomach. The final eruption from Jamie's cock all over adorable James' face is the real delight. He gets soaked with semen from his friend! Who wouldn't want to lose to either of these boys on a playful afternoon?

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 539.6 MB

Download Game Time Gor Horny Boys

Back