Any Kind of Female d0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

All Boys Swallow

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Monroe
Video language: English

Good boys are only allowed to cum under the strict supervision of Mistress Alexis...there is always a price to pay though!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11216kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

Download All Boys Swallow

Suffer for Princess

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Stephanie West

Princess Stephanie loves to play fun little games with her slave's cock and balls...fun for her at least!

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11259kbps

File size: 887.7 MB

Download Suffer for Princess

Extreme Pervertions Part 2

Studio: Anaconda Production

Part 2 is even better. Super sexual action: Under ass sing, ass and pussy worship, in mouth farting - He almost passes out from their nasty farts, nasty spitting in his mouth, pussy licking and face sitting. You have to see it to believe how women can dominate a man. This is the best Female Domination ever.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:54
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 820.6 MB

Download Extreme Pervertions Part 2

Violent Whips Extreme Pain

Studio: Cruelbabez

Here we go again, with another clip of Miss Lana together with Lady Pam. These two Domz are so shocking cruel and mercyless. Nearly 20 minutes of violent action from beginning to the end. They both whip the slave and deliver extreme pain and dont care about the agonies which the slave has not even for one second. At the end the slave has his complete backside full with wounds and marks from the whipping he get. Damn that must have been very painfull. Eveyone who ever had a real experience whith whipping will know that this guy suffered extreme and real pain!

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Violent Whips Extreme Pain

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wünscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, würde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der weiß wovon wir sprechen. Der Trailer gibt einen Überblick über das, auf was man insgesamt von dieser Serie erwarten darf. Also unbedingt unsere Screenshots ansehen, damit Sie wissen, welche Szenen in dem Film vorkommen! Die, für das SM-Genre ungewöhnlich hohe, Erotikwertung steht wie meistens für Carmens derbe Verbal-Erotik (Dirty Talking). Aber wir möchten an dieser Stelle nicht zu viel verraten, nur so viel sei gesagt: Auch wenn Sie noch so sexy und verführerisch aussieht, bei Carmen Rivera gibts nicht zu lachen, sonst setzt es einen derben Tritt in die Kronjuwelen!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 955kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Studio: Jm Productions

This is one wild bukkake party in reverse! Watch three different men get squirted, yanked, grabbed, yelled at and all-out soaking wet as a ton of lovely ladies get together to show men what its like from the other end!!! Youve never seen so much aggressive squirting in your life!!!

Duration: 1:03:57
Video: 544x400, XviD, 1308kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Chastity Boy-toy & Drained Gimp Balls

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Alina Lopez

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Total size: 986.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Chastity Boy-toy & Drained Gimp Balls

Mistress Rebeca

Cast: Mistress Rebeca

"... Dreams come true ... Miracles on October 31 and at once 2 beautiful Goddesses with their gorgeous legs ... ready your tongue !!!"

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mistress Rebeca

Bound and Milked by Bikini Brats

Cast: Anabelle Pync and Natalya

Dominant women know of a little place called, The Edging Salon. From the outside and ground floor, it looks and functions like a day spa. But the basement is another story. Underground, the males receive a different treatment than the Females. Males that are brought into the edging salon are milked and edged in the basement while their Dommes and Keyholders enjoy the spa-like amenities of the ground floor. Today, teasers Anabelle and Natalya are on shift and they have a tied-up male to torment and toy with. Both teasers look great in their sexy bikinis as they excite the male with facesitting and manual stimulation. The long-denied male is really thrilled to get a chance to spill its load. The bikini girls give the little slave penis a very indulgent treatment, milking out all its nasty months-held cum. After the milking, the slave gets locked right back into chastity and filed into the holding unit to wait for its Princess. Each slave is allotted just 15 minutes for the milking before the teasers move on to the next one.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 867.5 MB

Download Bound and Milked by Bikini Brats

Julia Love

Cast: Julia Love

With a wife like this, you better get used to the idea of cuckolding. See the poor humble servant here getting slapped around and spanked before his gorgeous blonde spouse pays attention to her lover's bigger, harder tool. Eager to please, the husband licks her soles as she's getting banged, and he also cleans her snatch with his tongue when the sinful porking is over.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3922kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download Julia Love

Pool Boy Gets Fucked

Cast: Dava Foxx

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves!

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11593kbps

File size: 775.6 MB

Download Pool Boy Gets Fucked

Mistressezada-A Real Cum Geyser

Studio: Clips4Sale

Tied to a St. Andrews cross, ready to be used by Me and Mistress Gaia - what more could a slave wish for? Especially when Im getting ready to remove his chastity device for the first time in the last 3 weeks, maybe to grant him a release. Im sure these three weeks have been hard for him, but that only makes it more interesting for Me. he must have built up a lot of cum in his balls and today he will be freed of this burden. Not immediately, of course, first I want to see him aroused, worked up, desperate to get a release. Something quite easy to achieve after 3 weeks if chastity, just a little bit of teasing gets him quickly to the point where he is ready to cum, but afraid to do it without Our permission. Because he knows the punishment for cumming without permission will be hard, and the fear of it is so hard that he prefers to cum later better than risk cumming too early. All the better for Us, because when We finally make him cum, he does it like a real cum geyser. 7 huge gushes of cum shot to more than 2 meters - that was a really unexpected surprise. The biggest ejaculation Weve seen in quite a while, if not the biggest ever. Well worth the build up of 3 weeks in chastity and of all the tease & denial. Maybe We should lock the slave for even more this time?..

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4293kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistressezada-A Real Cum Geyser

Christina

Studio: Brat Princess

Little Danni is called in to begin his leash training. Danni is still a new slave and is adjusting to life as a Brat Princess Sorority house slave. Danni only weighs 115 pounds. The girls quickly identified him as a weakling and slapped a bird lock chastity tube on him. He has already begun to be feminized as well. In this clip, Christina physically dominates the boi. She first makes him lotion her legs. Danni looks like a little pet next to Christina in her heels. Christina only likes big juice heads. Danni is so pathetic to her. She pushes him around and bullies him during the video. She tells him how they are going to turn him into a sissy. Christina then stands right on Dannis chest. She uses the leash to balance herself and crushes little Danni. Danni is completely flattened by Christina. She then pins little Danni. Danni tries to resist the pin but it is hopeless. Christina is so much bigger and stronger then Danni. Christina moves forward and eventually her crotch is right in his face. Christina face sits and ss the small boi. His puny body is no match for Christina. Christina sits right on his face. Christina turns around and sits on his face with her amazing ass in his face. She lowers her bikini bottoms and makes little Danni lick and worship her ass. Danni is utterly humiliated and physically dominated by Christina. The girls have found a perfect boi they can physically dominate and turn into a sissy.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 686.1 MB

Download Christina

Sissy Slut Sessions

Studio: Transfetish Productions

Mistress Kendra James shows 3 little slave bitches what being a real sissy slut is all about! Sissy Bambi gets fucked from behind by the Mistress strap-on for the first time... Ooouch! Then Sissy Jizzelle has to suck a real mans cock and shower in the guys jizz like any good blow job sissy whore would. Why do you think Kendra calls her jizzelle? Finally, Sissy Holly gets opened up with Kendras fuck saw so her fuck hole is ripe and ready for Dakotas horny cock. Lucky Holly, she gets to chug his cum from his used condom too!

Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 640x360, XviD, 558kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download Sissy Slut Sessions

Latin Bitch Delilah

Cast: Bitch Delilah

"...How far you're willing to go for that temptation... obedient slave......"

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5692kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

Download Latin Bitch Delilah

Slave in a Box

Cast: Marley Brinx

Mistress Marley Brinx knows the best way to keep her slave is trapped in a box where he is always ready to be used for her pleasure. He has no choice but to submit to the will of his Mistress whenever she is in the mood for an orgasm. She gets off on riding and fucking his helpless face making him lick and worship her exquisite holes until she cums all over her bitch.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11311kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

Download Slave in a Box

Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Cast: Nikki Delano

Nikki is tired of hearing that her wimp husband was bullied by his boss, so she goes to his work to confront him. She's the only one who is allowed to bully her wimp husband! She turns his boss into her slave and makes him lick her ass and feet!

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Cast: Fräulein Mina

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long piss and let it pour through the opening of the rubber bag, on his cock. Knowing how he is now nicely bathing in my nectar gets me in the mood to administer a proper milking.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Milking Frustrations

Cast: Marley Brinx

Mistress Marley's slave is bound nice and tight on milking day as she loves to watch him suffer before edging out his monthly load. Any toy can be used for pain and pleasure as Marley makes sure her helpless bitch feels every end of the spectrum before he is allowed to finally release his long awaited orgasm.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11209kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 897.8 MB

Download Milking Frustrations

Pillar Handjob

Cast: Mistress Gaia

Tied like a sausage with tape in the pillar of my kingdom, my bitch will squirt for my pleasure only with the touch of my fingers and he have to clean them licking his sperm.

Duration: 13:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2022kbps

File size: 210.4 MB

Download Pillar Handjob

How to please your man

Cast: Obey Melanie

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download How to please your man

Obey Melanie You Deserve to be Fucked

Cast: Melanie

Have been in chastity a long time? Do you nuts ache? Cant take it anymore? I know what you need! Bend over and assume slave position! You deserve to be fucked!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

Download Obey Melanie You Deserve to be Fucked

Obey Melanie Dont Call it an Orgasm

I want you to enjoy this slaves orgasm as much as he does. That means you wont be allowed to remove your chastity belt. You also wont be touching your cock. I torment this slave by kneading his balls until he cums feebly in his chastity belt. Then I allow him to fuck his ass while serving as My footstool.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 337.6 MB

Download Obey Melanie Dont Call it an Orgasm

Obey Melanie Training Cuckolds

Do you dream of serving a dominant couple? Then you need to be trained. You will learn how to beg for dick. How to greet Women and show superior Men respect. Then you will be taught how to keep other Men cumming in your mouth and cumming on your face. Finally you learn how to serve as a cuckold footstool for a Dominant Woman. This video is for those who take cuckolding seriously.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 282.6 MB

Download Obey Melanie Training Cuckolds

Anal fucked

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond

Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Anal fucked

10 inch strap on destroying sissy ass

Cast: Mistress Karina

My virgin girlfriend came to me seeking advice regarding him. He was pressuring her to have sex before marriage.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

File size: 458.0 MB

Download 10 inch strap on destroying sissy ass

Do You Want Me To Train Your Husband

Cast: Obey Melanie

Im going to teach your husband how to fuck until he brings me to multiple orgasms. Hes going to learn to fuck so good hes guarenteed to make a better husband.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Do You Want Me To Train Your Husband

Rewarded Plaything

Cast: Goddess Demi Sutra

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal.
His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip.
One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps

File size: 901.2 MB

Download Rewarded Plaything

How Many More Days?

Cast: Alexandra Snow

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days?

Ready For Real Cock

Cast: Allesandra Snow

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.
After I'm done jerking him off, you're going to suck down all of his sticky white cum.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

Lisa Olsen Updated: 28 September 2018

Cast: Lisa Olsen

Lisa is the kin d of addition to your office staff you would sure enjoy. This time, there's one girl and one guy, but the fiery redhead is well worth the two. She grabs the office fool by the hair and slams his face into her dripping pussy, yearning to get off.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3939kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Lisa Olsen Updated: 28 September 2018

Makayla Cox

Studio: Femdomempire

Makayla is far from happy when she finds out her step-boy has taken the car once again without asking for permission. Instead of sending the spoiled brat to his pushover she decides its time to take matters into her own hands. If he is going to be an asshole, then he will get fucked in his asshole

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8004kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 898.3 MB

Download Makayla Cox

Chanel Preston - Popping His Cherry

On the 10th year anniversary of slave wades service to the Femdom Empire it was decided that he must finally give up his anal virginity. The one humiliating thing he vowed never to do was anal sex, but he had no choice in the matter, the Mistresses have decided he must cement his devotion by popping his anal virginity! Mistress Chanel decided to do the honors in breaking him in as a new anal fuck toy

Duration: 14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8450kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Popping His Cherry

Yasmin Scott - No Entry

Mistress Yasmin has her worthless slave strapped down and completely helpless just the way she likes it. She loves watching him beg like a bitch as she teases him with the thought of being allowed to cum deep inside her Goddess cunt. Of course her slave should know better as he will never be man enough to fuck her pussy and is destined with a life of cumming on his pathetic self

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7648kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 678.2 MB

Download Yasmin Scott - No Entry

No Erections Allowed

Cast: Gianna Dior

Mistress Gianna Dior has absolutely no use for her slave's cock yet he still thinks its okay to be constantly aroused walking around with a hard-on. It's time for him to be put through some serious slave conditioning making sure his dick will never get erect again. His new extra sharp spiked chastity cage will be a permanent fixture in his life now making sure his mind will never be in the gutter. Mistress Gianna will train his body and mind to only focus on what she wants from here on out...never what his cock wants.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11215kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 994.3 MB

Download No Erections Allowed

Goddess Gigi-Edge The Gimp

Goddess Gigi enjoys overpowering men and transforming them into helpless gimps to add to her ever growing toy collection. Her gimp is kept tightly bound and always hooded making sure he is forever in the dark and oblivious to what devious games she wants to play. Gigi knows the best way to mindfuck a gimp is by torturously edging his cock with slow teasing strokes making him whimper and moan for more. She jerks him to the brink of orgasm over and over again until the gimp cant hold back and shoots a massive built up load all over his helpless body.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

Download Goddess Gigi-Edge The Gimp

Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

Studio: Mfx

Mel, we wanna say just one thing for you: Welcome to the hell... Mel is tied on the bed and was easily dominated by two goddesses full of fury... total , violence, domination, humiliation, despair... Here youll listen the real howl of a little girl real frightened, we can see the fear in her face, her suffering is shedding in her tears, pain... what is pain ? here Mel just can think in one thing, survive... the pain is not important, just her life...

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

Strap-on Suspension

Cast: Mistress Susi

Mistress Susi catches her favorite slut just hanging around.
Too bad for him that his asshole and her girlcock are just inches away.
Mistress Susi uses her sexy hands to stroke and tease him to arousal.
Will she let him cum? You will just have to watch.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

Download Strap-on Suspension

Electro Punishment At The Cross

Cast: Mistress Kiana

Has taken a slave to an abandoned military base somewhere in the desert of nevada to punish him there for his misadventures as a chaffeur..

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment At The Cross

Updated Nikki Haze

Cast: Nikki Haze

Young, seductive and dominant Nikki Haze always finds out innovative ways to play with her pet. With his balls tied up tightly, they are swollen, achy, his cock dripping non-stop. He is frustrated from the horniness and pent-up sexual desires. Obeying her Goddess's commands, she rides his face cutting him from the outside world, he gets lost in his utopia of sexual outbursts. But he's denied the luxury and experiences another sexual frustration.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps

File size: 592.2 MB

Download Updated Nikki Haze

Back