Any Kind of Female d0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

10 Minute Challenge

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Video language: English

I have a little challenege for this slave. I'm going to tease and jerk his cock for ten minutes. If he cums within the ten minutes, he's going to get a hundred lashes on this sensitive cock. If he doesn't cum, then he'll be locked in chastity for two months without an orgasm. His cock is aching and twitching for me as soon as the clock begins to tick. Will he last the whole ten minutes? Either way, punishment is in his future.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 497.8 MB

Download 10 Minute Challenge

Dont call it an Orgasm

Cast: Melanie

I want you to enjoy this slaves orgasm as much as he does. That means you wont be allowed to remove your chastity belt. You also wont be touching your cock. I torment this slave by kneading his balls until he cums feebly in his chastity belt. Then I allow him to fuck his ass while serving as My footstool.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 337.6 MB

Download Dont call it an Orgasm

Lady Victoria Valente

Cast: Lady Victoria Valente

I love to act out my sadistic traits with the object of choice but also enjoy my submissive and obedient slaves with much pleasure.

I am demanding, challenging and expect total devotion towards me from you. I do not consider myself as the woman to only make your wishes come true because in my realm only my rules are valid and my wishes are significant.

If you manage to follow orders to my satisfaction, as a reward I love to treat you to you one of my little mean but sweet currishnesses.

The experienced and ambitious slave will be allowed to enter my realm and if you are new to the whole thing - I will introduce you step by step to my world of dark erotism.
Single women and couples are also welcome!

Your humiliation is my pleasure, Lady Victoria Valente

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 388.4 MB

Download Lady Victoria Valente

Training Cuckolds

Do you dream of serving a dominant couple? Then you need to be trained. You will learn how to beg for dick. How to greet Women and show superior Men respect. Then you will be taught how to keep other Men cumming in your mouth and cumming on your face. Finally you learn how to serve as a cuckold footstool for a Dominant Woman. This video is for those who take cuckolding seriously.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 282.6 MB

Download Training Cuckolds

Double Sexy Lingerie Ass

Cast: Alexa, Natalya

Alexa and Natalya look incredible in their sexy lingerie. Together, they torment a loser by sitting on his face and him beneath their asses. They love controlling the loser's breath. For extra measure, they pinch his nose shut. He really can't sneak any air. The girls get mad at the loser for ogling their butts. It's not smart to make the girls mad, because then they get meaner. They hold him down aggressively bounce harder on his head. Alexa and Natalya deny him air for longer and longer periods of time. They really crush his skull by sitting with both of their full weight on his head at the same time. Just when the slave thinks it might get a break from the angry girls, the hard bouncing and rough face riding start.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10188kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 936.4 MB

Download Double Sexy Lingerie Ass

Pillar Handjob

Cast: Mistress Gaia

Tied like a sausage with tape in the pillar of my kingdom, my bitch will squirt for my pleasure only with the touch of my fingers and he have to clean them licking his sperm.

Duration: 13:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2022kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 210.4 MB

Download Pillar Handjob

Danni Gets Pre Party Pegging From Milf And Sis

Cast: Brianna, Lola

Brianna ties her boy, danni, to a bench with pallet wrap. Danni is being prepared to be pegged by more than thirty women at tonights party. Normally, Briannas husband would be the ladies evening entertainment. But hes working overtime this week to meet his wifes financial needs. Danni will have to be fucked in place of his . Dannis and sis are being generous, giving him a warm up ass fuck before the other women arrive. Lola holds her legs while Milf slides her cock inside her boy. Lola fondles and inspects her chastity while Brianna fucks her boy ass. This is just the beginning of dannis long night. Brianna tests to see how deep she can thrust the cock into her boy. She wants to make sure that he will not be a disappointment to their guests. Lola covers dannis mouth to keep him from crying out. Brianna offers her daug a turn at her boy ass. Lolas excited to fuck her . She pegs her while he works at cleaning his own juices from his cock. Brianna makes her boy beg for more from his sis. She wants to hear the say how hungry he is to take the thirty five cocks. Danni says hes hungry. Danni has been starved for three days to clear out his system prior to the pegging party. His reference to hunger is probably sheer, literal, hunger. tells danni that his hunger can be sated with thirty five dicks. They remind danni that he likes big dick. Brianna makes herboy beg for more pegging. Milf gives him more. She tells danni that the whole cheer squad is on the guest list and theyre coming in uniform. He is going to be the talk of the whole school, which is almost like being popularexcept painful. Who likes a pegging? Milf asks. Danni has trouble answering, because his sis dick is in his mouth. Peg him hard, Milf! Lola cries. The doorbell rings. Its the first of the guests to arrive. Brianna fucks her boy and laughs as Lola leads the guests into the room.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 558.7 MB

Download Danni Gets Pre Party Pegging From Milf And Sis

Anal fucked

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond

Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Anal fucked

Deep Mind Control

Cast: Edyn Blair, Lola

Andy was left at the edging salon a while ago. His Princess didn't want him anymore, so she just never came back to get him after his usual edging session. He's basically like an unmatched glove in a lost and found. Nobody has any use for andy, so Edyn and Lola decide to use him for a brainwash experiment. Today, Edyn and Lola will attempt to sexually rewire andy to crave big black cocks. Edyn and Lola don't know if this conversion will work, but it's worth a try. Abandoned with no keyholder, andy's been in chastity kind of indefinitely. Sexually frustrated and wholly unwanted by anyone, he's the perfect candidate for experimentation. Andy won't like what's about to happen to him at all, but if successful his sexual conversion will really be what's for the best. Andy is attracted to girls; pretty girls. He doesn't seem to realize that girls will never like him; that he shouldn't even try to talk to the girls he finds attractive. He's just annoying to them. That's probably why his Princess dumped him off and never came back. Edyn and Lola strap andy to a chair and place him into virtual reality headset. Edyn removes andy's chastity and edges him to a series of images. Lola places andy under voice control and selects images for his video feed. At first, andy is shown pretty girls. Andy responds very well to the sight of the pretty girls. He gets very hard. Andy's not going to be allowed to cum during the session, just edged. He's going to be conditioned to associate the height of his sexual arousal with cocks instead of pretty girls. Lola wants to confuse andy's reality and make him believe he is seeing a pretty girl every time he is in fact shown an image of a big black cock. Gradually andy falls deeper and deeper under the mind control. Andy is successfully reprogrammed to believe he is seeing a pretty girl when he is in fact looking at a big black cock, but the results are inconsistent. Also, despite suggestion that andy likes big black cock, he keeps verbally insisting that he likes girls. Lola thinks it will take at least one brainwash session a day for several months before a full conversion is complete. The girls fuck andy's mind until they decide to knock off work and go home for the day. andy's huge erection into his tiny chastity for the night proves somewhat challenging. His body betrays him; he truly must be aroused by images of big black cocks to have an erection so persistent. This clip has a picture in picture that shows the brainwash images andy is perceiving in virtual reality. The picture in picture is present throughout most of the clip. At the very end, there are a few minutes of the brainwash loop by itself.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10173kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Deep Mind Control

10 Inch Strap-on Destroying Sissy Ass

Cast: Mistress Karina

My virgin girlfriend came to me seeking advice regarding him. He was pressuring her to have sex before marriage.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 458.0 MB

Download 10 Inch Strap-on Destroying Sissy Ass

Mistress T

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mistress T

Mistress T's slave here has had a long time fantasy to be ball busted by her. He has bit off more than he can chew. Mistress T ballbusts to cause swelling, extreme pain, and if she can, a rupture. She wears a pair of sturdy and pointed silver ankle boots that are sure to cause damage. Mistress Jasmine films, giggles and encourages Mistress T to kick him harder. Say bye bye to your balls slave!

Total size: 956.1 MB in 3 files.

Download Mistress T

Do You Want Me To Train Your Husband

Im going to teach your husband how to fuck until he brings me to multiple orgasms. Hes going to learn to fuck so good hes guarenteed to make a better husband.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Do You Want Me To Train Your Husband

Black Leather Boot Ballbust

Cast: Edyn Blair, Amadahy

Amadahy and Edyn want to ballbust their slave in their sexy leather boots. They tie his legs apart and get right to kicking. The rope keeps the slave's legs spread, so he can't block the kicks driving directly to his vulnerable testicles. Both girls kick as hard as they can. Amadahy and Edyn love watching the slave suffer for them. "This is going to hurt a lot," Amadahy seductively whispers into the slave's ear before a deluge of direct hits. The cock and balls get very red and swollen from repeated hard impact. They open and start to leak. Amadahy kicks over and over, mangling the inner workings to a pulp. Edyn gets in her hardest kicks yet, right before Amadahy delivers the final blows. The slave's skin tears. The slave drops to the floor. "I wasn't done!" Amadahy screams at it. The slave miserably holds its injured scrotum. He has taken more abuse than he can handle from the black boot assault.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10176kbps
Audio: 286kbps

File size: 790.6 MB

Download Black Leather Boot Ballbust

How Many More Days?

Cast: Alexandra Snow

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days?

Hazel Dew

Cast: Hazel Dew

Hazel Dew love hole is almost fully hidden under a thick carpet of pubic hair and she is never reluctant to make her boy toys munch that carpet. It tickles and stings but who the hell cares?! She just needs to get her pussy licked clean and cum - whatever it takes!

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Hazel Dew

Fetish Fuckery - Chastity Slave Denial - Mistress T - HD 720p

Too much cumming isn't good for your submissive brain. You need to be kept horny to increase your focus. Keeping you locked up in chastity keeps you compliant, obedient and focused on My needs.

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3838kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Fetish Fuckery - Chastity Slave Denial - Mistress T - HD 720p

Last edited:
If You Cum, You Eat It

Cast: Summer Day

I am playing a fun game with my sub, I am trying to make the cum out and he is trying to hold back. He knows something awful will happen if he cums, but my hands feel too good wrapped around his cock. He is going to be edged and teased. The only way I will allow him to cum is if he eats it all! I don't care that he doesn't want to eat his own cum, thats why he is wearing a hood. He is going to swallow it all if he dares ejaculate. He won't want to want to hold back from cumming if I keep stroking. xx-Summer Day

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 614.7 MB

Download If You Cum, You Eat It

Dayana

Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Facesitting

Mad milf mistress Dayana Facesitting rough femdom action.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 409.1 MB

Download Dayana

Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules

Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Chloe и "Счастливый" Денни

Danni has not been following the rules at his place of employment. His boss, Sasha has decided to bend him over the couch in her office and fuck Danni in the ass. Sometimes, that's the only way males learn. The intern, Chloe, sits nearby and indifferently observes the strap-on punishment while flipping through a magazine. Danni is getting punished because he smiled at Chloe. He should know to never do that. Pretty girls hate Danni. He is offensive. Chloe makes Danni look at her feet while he's getting fucked. Her feet are the only part of her body that Danni is allowed to touch. Chloe makes Danni suck on her toes. Sasha pegs Danni while he worships the pretty intern's feet. The women in Danni's office keep him in chastity. They cannot let a male like him roam around unlocked. Danni has to learn that he does not have the same rights and privileges as other males. That's because he's inadequate and not a real man. Danni must please Chloe with foot worship, one of the only ways he can please a woman. If he doesn't do it right, Sasha will get a bigger strap-on and split his ass wide open. This is what Danni gets for being the office pervert. He really needs to learn to respect the girls' boundaries. Sasha makes him recite a mantra, to remind him of his place. When she's done punishing him, Sasha slaps Danni on the ass and sends him right back to his desk in the basement.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10172kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 717.9 MB

Download Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules

Ready For Real Cock

Cast: Allesandra Snow

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.
After I'm done jerking him off, you're going to suck down all of his sticky white cum.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

Sasha Foxxx, Chloe

Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Chloe

Danni has not been following the rules at his place of employment. His boss, Sasha has decided to bend him over the couch in her office and fuck Danni in the ass. Sometimes, that's the only way males learn. The intern, Chloe, sits nearby and indifferently observes the strap-on punishment while flipping through a magazine. Danni is getting punished because he smiled at Chloe. He should know to never do that. Pretty girls hate Danni. He is offensive. Chloe makes Danni look at her feet while he's getting fucked. Her feet are the only part of her body that Danni is allowed to touch. Chloe makes Danni suck on her toes. Sasha pegs Danni while he worships the pretty intern's feet. The women in Danni's office keep him in chastity. They cannot let a male like him roam around unlocked. Danni has to learn that he does not have the same rights and privileges as other males. That's because he's inadequate and not a real man. Danni must please Chloe with foot worship, one of the only ways he can please a woman. If he doesn't do it right, Sasha will get a bigger strap-on and split his ass wide open. This is what Danni gets for being the office pervert. He really needs to learn to respect the girls' boundaries. Sasha makes him recite a mantra, to remind him of his place. When she's done punishing him, Sasha slaps Danni on the ass and sends him right back to his desk in the basement.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10172kbps

File size: 717.9 MB

Download Sasha Foxxx, Chloe

His Ballet Boots

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Slave man extremal humilation dirty talk hot femdom scene.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

Download His Ballet Boots

His Ballet Boots

Slave man extremal humilation dirty talk hot femdom scene.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

Download His Ballet Boots

Austin Lynn, Chanel Preston, Holly Michaels, Katrina Jade

Cast: Austin Lynn, Chanel Preston, Holly Michaels, Katrina Jade

Pegging is among the crazy niches Hall of Fame pornographer Joey Silvera has pioneered, and his "The Strap Attack All-Stars 2" compilation shows how he captures the nastiest lust in any sexual scenario he shoots. Bratty, striking Katrina Jade demands foot worship and cocksucking supplication from wimpy Chad Diamond. She dick-whips his face and plows his butthole with a tool three times the size of his! With her fat dildo buried in his rectum, she strokes out his semen and makes him lap it up. Pissed that she was beaten out for Homecoming Queen, stunning Chanel Preston takes out her rage, giving muscular boyfriend Robert Axel "an anal beating." He jacks jism all over himself as she pegs his ass. In a tiny cocktail dress, Holly Michaels surprises her muscular coach. Her strap-on tames his ass and mouth. Hard-bodied, pierced Austin Lynn and muscle boy Kurt Lockwood talk a streak of non-PC filth; she goes rogue, butt-fucking him as he beats off. Buxom blonde Payton Sin Claire is heavily tattooed Jersey trash in a tight bikini, heels and a menacing strap-on. She gives Robert an interrac

Total size: 549.3 MB in 1 files.

Download Austin Lynn, Chanel Preston, Holly Michaels, Katrina Jade

Strap-on Suspension

Cast: Mistress Susi

Mistress Susi catches her favorite slut just hanging around.
Too bad for him that his asshole and her girlcock are just inches away.
Mistress Susi uses her sexy hands to stroke and tease him to arousal.
Will she let him cum? You will just have to watch.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

Download Strap-on Suspension

Brianna, Natalya, Chloe

Cast: Brianna, Natalya, Chloe

Danni's, Brianna, has been training him to become a sissy. Danni's younger, Natalya, is helping her with the training. Danni has been fully transformed into a sissy, complete with corset, makeup, high heels and pretty hair. Natalya has invited her friend, Chloe, over to watch. Danni thinks that Chloe is the prettiest girl in school. It is especially embarrassing for danni to be like a girl by his and friend in front of the prettiest girl in school. Chloe takes video of danni while he gets by his and is made to suck his dildo. She is going to show everyone at school what his and have made him do. When is done danni from behind, it's his turn. Danni does not want to be by his younger. But insists. His little him so hard, his chastity jingles. Chloe makes danni read aloud pages from a young adult romance novel, while his friend him. The romance novels are part of danni's training to make him more feminine. Chloe knows that danni wants to date her, but she is excited to set him up on dates with older men instead. He is being trained to identify with the girl characters in the romance books, since he is unfit to ever play the boy's part. Natalya lifts her leg up and him with his legs spread. That's how girls like to get. When Natalya has finished with her boy, starts up again. Brianna makes her boy tell his family that he loves them. She makes him thank his woman and friend for taking his virginity. Brianna tells her girl that she can have a slumber party and invite her girlfriends over to help train her boy to take more cocks. Chloe starts the guest list in a group chat. They will invite the whole cheer squad to start.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 957.6 MB

Download Brianna, Natalya, Chloe

dumb douche

busty man rough humilation enema scene from two mad mistress.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4077kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download dumb douche

Princess Ashley

Cast: Princess Ashley

This REAL SLAVE wants to serve us, so we spread his legs and with one of the Mean Girl's behind the camera, capture his pain as statuesque Princess Ashley bludgeons his balls with her long beautiful legs. She kicks him as hard as she can. But this slave is so boring, he keeps falling to the ground. What a loser. We finally order him to take it for us, if he really wants to be our slave. So then he jumps around- so frustrating.

This slave jumps like a bunny. He needs to learn to stand and take it.So we give him a little incentive to try and by a man... not that he was much of a man to begin with. By the time we're done with him there won't be very much left of his manhood left at all

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps

File size: 603.6 MB

Download Princess Ashley

taking astand

Genres: Femdom, humilation

Extreme tied bondage slave guy nd hard anal fucking scene.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4112kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download taking astand

Edyn Blair

Cast: Edyn Blair

Edyn has a slave tied down to her bed. She sits on its face. She doesn't care how long the slave has to go without air. Edyn smothers him in her ass while he worships her pussy. The slave is locked in chastity. It is such a tease for the slave to worship his Princess while it is locked in chastity. Edyn rides the slave's face until she climaxes. Then, she smothers it deep in her ass with her full weight. Just because he made her cum doesn't mean he gets to breathe. The slave is dripping lots of pre-cum. Edyn teases him about his mess and continues to deny him air while she plays with his chastity device. She thinks it's funny that she just came all over his face, but he won't get to cum at all. Edyn covers his airways with her ass and makes him lay beneath her wet pussy. She holds him there while the slave squirms and resists.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10168kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 796.8 MB

Download Edyn Blair

Electro Punishment At The Cross

Cast: Mistress Kiana

Has taken a slave to an abandoned military base somewhere in the desert of nevada to punish him there for his misadventures as a chaffeur..

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment At The Cross

Brianna

Cast: Brianna

Brianna has been training her boy, Danielle, to become a sissy. She has selected romantic fiction for Danielle's reading material. Appropriate literature is part of Danielle's mental development, as he grows into an ideal sissy for his woman. Brianna calls Danielle into the room. Danielle has been dressed, head to toe in complete sissy garb. She wears a pink satin corset and pink garters to hold up her stockings. And of course, Brianna's boy has a pretty chastity to match the outfit. Brianna observes her boy's stride in high heels as she approaches. Danielle kneels beside mommy, and mommy pulls back her boy's wig to inspect the makeup application. Danielle has neglected to apply lipstick. Mommy corrects Danielle and reminds her that lipstick is very important for a good girl to wear. Brianna moves on to inspecting her boy's chastity. Danielle complains to her woman that she has been in chastity for a very long time. Brianna makes her boy thank her for keeping her in the device. It's for her own good. Danielle understands that mommy knows best, but doesn't like that she must wear head to toe pink. She is especially frustrated with the pink stockings, which are sometimes itchy.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download Brianna

Leather worship sex

Genres: Femdom, humilation, strapon

Kinky blonde mistres and slave Leather worship sex action.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 347.3 MB

Download Leather worship sex

Daniela

Studio: Bratprincess.Us

Daniela continues her training of her new step boy. First Daniela binds his hands behind his back. Only his tongue will be allowed to touch her. The chastity tube makes it impossible for Danni to enjoy anything. Danni knows he has to please his step . Daniela lies back and gives Danni the lick command. Danni licks his step s pussy trying best to please step mommy. Daniela plans to have her girlfriends use him as well. Daniela enjoys a good tongue lashing while Danni is very unconformable. He is on his knees with his hands bound behind his back. Eventually Daniela is able to cum. She has trained him to be a good pussy licker. She just needs to build up his endurance so he can lick for hours.

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 397.5 MB

Download Daniela

No Mercy For Your Balls

Cast: Goddess Devastation,Bryan Balldacious

It's the best view in the world. When you're lying down duct-taped, looking at your Goddess. Before each play you never know what will happen. I see fear in your eyes but you love to worship your Lady. You want to touch me and feel me. Slave, do you like of what you see? Gorgeous girl on you moving her body in front of your eyes? You have no idea what will happen next? I bet you want to feel me. Yes, you will feel me but not the way like you want it. You will feel all my weight on your head. I'm gonna crush your head. But don't worry, your Lady will help you. I'm gonna kick your dick and balls very hard to distract the pain of your head. Do you see how much I care about you? I always think how to help you. I know you want to feel all my weight on your head and throat in that converse. I want to put my foot to your mouth and stand on one leg on your teeth. I look like a statue of Goddess and you, like a faithful worshipper. And like a mythology Goddess I have to be cruel for you so that you know your place in this world. You have an honour to hold your holiness on your head and feel the pain on your balls. I'm gonna to control your breath, your pain and you will beg me for more.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 399.8 MB

Download No Mercy For Your Balls

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Studio: Kinkymistresses

The Slave in the Hands of the fantastic Mistress Ezada is waiting for her Punishment. In the House, far away from everything in Transilvania she can use him like she want. In this long Session he will get a long Torture. See how she Punished his Nipples with with Clamps, how she stretch his Ball and of course she like also Corporal Punishment. Special she like to Whipp the strong Cock of her Slave.

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 405.7 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

XXL Strapon Fuck

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download XXL Strapon Fuck

Josy

Studio: Submissivecuckolds

Its been a while since Josy got married and now shes fully aware of the fact that her hubby is a total loser that cant even satisfy a woman. Well, whatever: there are lots of other men who rock big dicks and are always ready to use them on someone. One of Josys numerous fuck buddies loves it when she keeps her pussy naturally hairy - thats why theres a huge bush growing between her legs these days. Her hubby likes it smooth? Oh come on, nobody gives a fuck! Josy always does what she wants while his main job is to satisfy her every whim.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Josy

Extremly Tubed and Milked

Cast: Madame Gillette, Lady Ashley

You want to be the absolute Playtoy, anal pluged, gagged, helpless fixed tubed to the pantys from your goddess and totally committed to the sadistic treatment from 2 Ladies... here you are! Your Tripp into orgasm control Fantasy for hours is starting right here... Lets Milk!!!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1901kbps

File size: 281.0 MB

Download Extremly Tubed and Milked

Sasha Foxxx

Cast: Sasha Foxxx

Sasha's milking slave has been tied-up in a vulnerable position and left alone for a while. He has been bound and made to kneel. Sasha wants the slave to cum for her while humbled by the restraints. A lead has been tied around the slave's balls. Sasha pulls the string as she strokes. It doesn't take long before a long, slow, orgasm leaks from the milking slave. His pathetic mess covers the floor. Sasha is pleased with the ample puddle the slave has spilled for her.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10263kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Sasha Foxxx

Back