Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Free Use Catching Up

kimilutka

File: Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Free Use Catching Up.mp4
Size: 2761860384 bytes (2.57 GiB), duration: 01:00:20, avg.bitrate: 6104 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5966 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

After Shower Sex
Six Months later we catch up with Amiee and her Step Sister Cory. They discuss the Step Sister Sex, Threesomes, creampies and maybe a baby on the way. Amiee also says she always bangs her husband right after so he thinks the baby is his.
Later that day, Luke is hiding in the bathroom waiting for his step mom to walk out of the shower. She catches him and then reminds her Step Son he does not need to hide, he can fuck her anytime because it's Free Use!
Amiee drops her towel, let's down her hair, hops on the counter and tells me to stick it in! I don't go right in, I tease her clit and tap it a little. Just the tip first and then I take Step Mom to Pound town and finish her with two deep creampies!

Step Mom Creampie
The only thing Step Mom loves the most is Creampies and today she is going to get one.
I walk into the living room because Aimee needs my opinion. Her and Step Aunt Cory have a bet, Who Can Get More Dicks today. She wants to know if her outfit is tight enough to attract some guys. She has her secret weapon, her step Son Luke and she wants her pussy filled with Cum to help win the bet and attract the guys! She drops to her knees and gives me a blowjob, sucking me till I am good and hard and then lays back on the couch and spreads her legs!

Step Mom Facial
Now that we know what Amiee prefers, we ask what Amiee's Step Son prefers. Amiee says he always wants to cum in my mouth. We turn to Cory and she says that is her favorite.
Later that day, Amiee is waiting in my room with some good news. She won the bet with her Step Sister Cory and wants to reward me with some sex. She fucked 5 guys, even two at once. Cory only fucked 3 guys. I take my reward and start fucking Amiee on my bed...After a couple of minutes, the craziest thing happens. Step Aunt Cory shows up and watches me cum into my Step Mom's mouth. So cool and so much fun!!!

Step Family Threesome
Step Aunt Cory asks to see me in the bedroom. She is worried things might be getting stale in the relationship with my Step Mom. Things are okay but spicing things up would not hurt at all. Cory pulls out my cock and begins to suck me off. I tell her to strip and let me fuck her on Amiee's bed. Such a good Aunt that takes great care of her Step Family!
I noticed something different about my Step Aunt Cory, she shaved off her bush completely. Her pussy is completely bare and I kinda like it! Just before I am about to cum in Cory's mouth, Step Mom walks in..She is totally cool with this and reminds me that Cory Swallows. Swallow she does and I cannot wait to fuck her some more!

big ass, big tits, blowjob, cum in mouth, cumshot, facial, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo, threesome​

Back