Alissa Avni - Still Oblivious

kimilutka

File: Alissa Avni - Still Oblivious.mp4
Size: 1102014164 bytes (1.03 GiB), duration: 00:19:33, avg.bitrate: 7516 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7442 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I walk into Alissa's room...Tell her it's time to go...She lays there, looking at her laptop, headphones on, oblivious to what I am saying...I poke her and get no response...I then walk behind her and lift up her skirt and get nothing...My slut step-daughter is not even wearing undies!!!
Now that her amazing pussy and extra tight asshole are exposed, something must be done...She even has a bottle of lube laying next to her, as if she was asking for it...I don't feel guilty about...
I fuck her holes, ass to pussy and pussy to ass...Cory is waiting for me in the garage so I know I must hurry...Fucking her a bit harder and harder, I unload a nice batch of warm cum deep into her ass...Still no response from her...Oh well, it was good for me!!!
I pull my shorts up and clean up a bit...Don't want Step-Mom to get pissed...

Creampie, Old & Young, Natural, Teen, Dominant, Father & Daughter, High Heels, Taboo, Family, Forbidden, Clothed, Buxom, Curvaceous, Voluptuous, Big Dick, Big Cock, Butt,
Big Ass, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, Doggy, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Shaved, Brunette​

Back