3D Games [Rpg, Action, VN, Adv.....]

Greg92813

Name: Hanna's Boat Trip

92e5642b7e4460c8f5d4a8e2c6785534.png

Developer / Publisher: GDS
Tags: gds, male protag, 3d game, 3dcg, vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, step-cest, cheating, animations, multiple endings,
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 1.06
Size: 700 megabytes.
Description:

Hanna's Boat-trip is a side story of Chloe18.

Filled with adventures, new characters and most of all sex. You're on board with 3 beautiful women but the question is, what path will you take? From fixing your marriage, to having some drunken fun with the girls, it's up to you to choose your fate.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Hanna_s_Trip_1.06.rar from filefox.cc (700.19 MB)

Name: Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession

263824851a3ac901f5659d6dc89f5705.jpg

Developer / Publisher:
Tags: 3DCG, Big tits, Big ass, Corruption, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Blowjob, Interracial, Female protagonist,
Version: 0.02
Size: 822 megabytes.
Description:

The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. A Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Manila_Shaw_Blackmail_s_Obsession_-_Version_0.02.rar (822.5 Mb)

Name: Mother's Seduction

60ac8da1cc4a870c51d3b70b36e89655.jpg

Developer / Publisher: Tremmi
Tags: 3DCG, Incest, Handjob, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Group Sex,
Version: 0.9
Size: 2114 megabytes.
Description:

Hello, everyone, My name is Tremmi, I would like to present to you my project. It is visual novel "Mother seduction".This is story about teenager and his mother. This is story about complicated relationship, about hidden desires and lustful characters. Follow me on the story path to reveal the history of the family of the main character)
Screenshots:

Links:

Mother_seduction-0.9-pc - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9-pc.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9-pc.part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9-pc.part3.rar from filefox.cc (114.11 MB)

Name: Farmers Dream

e045090d6f545af6f58b025bdc3614f6.jpg

Developer / Publisher: MuseX
Tags: musex, rpg, teen, mermaid, fantasy,
Version: 4.2+Walkthrough
Size: 706 megabytes.
Description:

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not-so-good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Farmers Dream Release 4.2.rar from filefox.cc (706.21 MB)

Name: Forgotten Paradise

ca44236ad2243606679182bd3f78a68d.jpg

Developer / Publisher: Void Star
Tags: void star, renpy, fantasy, adventure,
Version: 0.3
Size: 303 megabytes.
Description:

You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful daughters. Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your daughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you\'re supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you\'re being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Forgotten_Paradise-0.3-pc.rar from filefox.cc (303.90 MB)

Name: The Proteus Effect

a7a78dd5b79090d0902550088f082cd6.jpg

Developer / Publisher: Proxxie
Tags: 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Fantasy, Masturbation,
Version: 0.4.1
Size: 505 megabytes.
Description:

The Proteus Effect is a lighthearted roleplaying adventure game where you take on the role of a down-on-his-luck guy who lands the job of his dreams as a playtester at a virtual-reality game company. Things don't turn out quite as he plans, however, and he soon finds himself both trapped in the virtual world and stuck in the body of a nubile young woman. Join the hero and his companions on their adventures through the fantasy-themed worlds as they try to figure out what's behind the game's strange malfunctions and ultimately find a way home.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download The_Proteus_Effect_-_Version_0.4.1.rar from filefox.cc (505.50 MB)

Name: Cohabitation

68d98c4fe03aa0db96d884dd5a8e52b0.jpg

Developer / Publisher: Sidvalentine, Illusion
Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Sim, Big Tits, Training, Voyeur, Corruption, Spy, Uncle-Niece, Incest,
Version: 0.78
Size: 300 megabytes.
Description:

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Cohabitation__ndash__Version_0.78.rar from filefox.cc (300.69 MB)

Name: Life of Your Dreams

6f7bbf2e7f71fdfd3150c9790c0063a7.jpg

Developer / Publisher: DirtyNovels
Tags: 3DCG, Foot fetish, Male protagonist, Incest, Big tits, Big ass, School setting, Voyeurism, Spying, Interracial, Seduction, Domination,
Version: 0.2
Size: 582 megabytes.
Description:

This is Dirty Novels, but you can call me just Ganz. I'm just a guy from not the richest country called Belarus. Lately I have been developing my interactive novella. This means that from your choices will depend on the development of the plot. From the features of my novel, I want to highlight a rare for these games, there are full-fledged animations in the form of video. The game will not have an incredibly frantic amount of grinding, so you can just relax and dive into the story. Also all my patrons can take part in special voting and influence the development of the plot with different characters, poses and fetishes. If you want to know more about the story then read below Plot.Then you can download the game from the links below.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Life_of_Your_Dreams_-_Version_0.2.rar from filefox.cc (582.96 MB)

Name: The Twist

baae6a6615f7bbcd79f62fae6e79a408.jpg

Developer / Publisher: KST
Tags: kst, visual novel, anal, group, toys, bdsm-bondage, incest, big tits, big ass, milf, family sex, kstgames, mom-son,
Version: 0.19 Beta 2 + walkthrough
Size: 5045 megabytes.
Description:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.
Screenshots:

Links:

1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough - (6 x 1000 MB)
Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part3.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part4.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part5.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download 1.TheTwist0.19Beta2_walkthrough.part6.rar from filefox.cc (45.85 MB)

Name: Visiting Aunt Sara

b2fdba8bc17f09724fc430824f903147.jpg

Developer / Publisher: NLT Media
Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Milf, Incest, Blowjob, Voyeur, Big Tits, Big Dick, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Mom-Son,
Version: 1.1
Size: 355 megabytes.
Description:

This game offers a FULL experience, it's NOT a partially completed game. However I still consider it early access because I am the only person who has ever played it, so I anticipate there could be a lot of changes to really polish the game-play.

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Visiting_Aunt_Sara_-_Version_1.1.rar from filefox.cc (355.51 MB)

Name: My Summer with Mom & Sis

0fbb8b8ef74b4ee9743fb3ccea685c89.jpg

Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Dating Sim, Milf, Mom-Son, Brother and Sister,
Version: 0.94
Size: 599 megabytes.
Description:

In 'My Summer' you take control of Connor, an 18 year old during his last Summer spent at home before leaving to college. This game plays like both a puzzle game and a dating sim.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download My_Summer_with_Mom_and_Sis_-_Version_0.94.rar from filefox.cc (599.24 MB)

Name: Lost Family

e5ad83ca9bb5facb52fd239b1c32fdcf.jpg

Developer / Publisher: Gibby
Tags: gibby, gibbygiblet, renpy, adv, family, bdsm-bondage, group, incest,
Version: 0.1
Size: 536 megabytes.
Description:

You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download LostFamily-1.0-pc.rar from filefox.cc (536.15 MB)

Name: My Sister Mia

c704f8041a9ba936b76f438bbbb80691.gif

Developer / Publisher: Inceton
Tags: inceton, family sex, incest, brother-sister, erotic adventure, sexy girl, big tits, big ass, all sex, blowjob,
Version: 1.0 full
Size: 1995 megabytes.
Description:

The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.
Screenshots:

Links:

My_Sister_Mia_v1.0full - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download My_Sister_Mia_v1.0full.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download My_Sister_Mia_v1.0full.part2.rar from filefox.cc (995.09 MB)

Name: Man of the House

6f14cc38dbf814ed129209490c8aca43.jpg

Developer / Publisher: Faerin
Tags: faerin, erotic adventure, adv, incest, mom-son, milf, all sex, fantasy, uncensored, voyeur,
Version: 0.6.8 extra + Walkthrough
Size: 1576 megabytes.
Description:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
Screenshots:

Links:
Man_of_the_House_Ver_0.6.8_extra_ - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Man_of_the_House_Ver_0.6.8__extra_.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Man_of_the_House_Ver_0.6.8__extra_.part2.rar from filefox.cc (576.03 MB)

Name: Wicked Choices

220c408abb75992181a5fc96cc680e3a.png

Developer / Publisher: ASLPro3d
Tags: aslpro3d, 3dcg, milf, fantasy,
Version: 0.4.2.2
Size: 2096 megabytes.
Description:

ASLPro3d is a husband and wife team that has over 20 years of experience entertaining people in the comic book, novel and 3D Industries with their stories and artwork.
Each month, in our game: "Wicked Choices", you will play one of the TWO major characters that you will control and who will find that their destinies are intertwined in a fate YOU control.
The first is MICHAEL PRESTON (or the name of your choosing), the true Main Character that chronicles the events that unfolds (and that you, as the players, decide) as he is introduced and thrown into a world seeped in lies, deceit, incest, corruption, humiliation and all manners of dark desires.
Married into a wealthy family that carries a dark secret and heavy burden, Michael Preston will learn that he has the destiny of being the 'Antichrist'... the one fated to unleash onto mankind the demons that have long been kept imprisoned.Enter PRINCESS LYNARA, a young angel, wanted by her own kind for the truth she holds and who's destiny is to find and meet the 'Antichrist'; will she try to stop him. or will she allow herself to be corrupted and help aid him in his destiny?
As the story progresses, you will be introduced to more and more characters that you will be able to interact with, experience, build relationships with and sometimes be able to control as the story moves more and more to its conclusion.
Screenshots:

Links:
WickedChoices-pc - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download WickedChoices-pc.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download WickedChoices-pc.part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download WickedChoices-pc.part3.rar from filefox.cc (96.54 MB)

Name: Overflame

7284d6b7c87b9f9ca170fc324cf22413.jpeg

Developer / Publisher: MotherOfGod
Tags: motherofgod, visual novel, 3dcg, hypnosis, mind control, anal, feet, voyeurism, sleep, harem, milf, corruption,
Version: 1.0
Size: 497 megabytes.
Description:

You play the role of young soldier Fleks, who should become an important part of the team OVERD.OCH. It will be very difficult to do. Basically, because of the huge number of girls in the ranks of the detachment
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Overflame-1.0.rar from filefox.cc (497.94 MB)

Name: A Sister's Love

d423ac49c82073a8b70499590b9cac9c.jpg

Developer / Publisher: BlackStar.Gamez
Tags: blackstar gamez, renpy, incest, brother-sister,
Version: 0.2
Size: 422 megabytes.
Description:

One random night you get a call from your sister(You haven't seen her in years) with
some disturbing news. She rush's over and and this is where it begins.

Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character
in a decision based visual novel made in renpy. This is my first attempt with a
project like this. I'm still new with daz3d and coding and this is my first time
actually writing a story. (You have been warned)

I plan on making monthly updates which I will post here 3 weeks after patreon release
only to keep it fair to those who would support me. This 0.1 is a little short but it is
only the first night. I do plan to have more content in future installments. There is a
patch for the taboo content or rather, a patch for the text. I have it pre installed with this
current version. The zip also includes a walkthrough and 2 4k images. My mega account is still free so the bandwidth maybe lacking for that link. I did
remake my 0.1 recently because I wasn't happy with the old
So I am posting both variations simply because it was already
put together. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
Screenshots:

Links:
Download A_Sister_s_Love_-_Version_0.2.rar from filefox.cc (422.53 MB)

Name: Visiting Aunt Sara

716813d26b219d2678181ce704797162.jpg

Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Milf, Incest, Blowjob, Voyeur, Big Tits, Big Dick, Big Ass, Doggystyle , Mom-Son,
Version: 1.12
Size: 355 megabytes.
Description:

This game offers a FULL experience, it's NOT a partially completed game. However I still consider it early access because I am the only person who has ever played it, so I anticipate there could be a lot of changes to really polish the game-play.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Visiting_Aunt_Sara_-_Version_1.12.rar from fboom.me (355.51 MB)
Download Visiting_Aunt_Sara_-_Version_1.12.rar from filefox.cc (355.51 MB)

Name: Freeloading Family

cd433f6b7454d36d7575a55449e0adbb.jpg

Developer / Publisher:
Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism,
Version: 0.5
Size: 219 megabytes.
Description:

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.5.rar from fboom.me (219.24 MB)
Download Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.5.rar from filefox.cc (219.24 MB)

Name: Depraved Awakening

1c5a5b6b6bca3d8f3d54f52db42f753b.jpg

Developer / Publisher: PhillyGames
Tags: Visual Novel, Anal, Corruption, Voyeurism, BDSM, Teen, Step Daughter, MILF,
Version: 0.7
Size: 762 megabytes.
Description:

You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Depraved_Awakening_-_Version_0.7.rar from fboom.me (762.37 MB)
Download Depraved_Awakening_-_Version_0.7.rar from filefox.cc (762.37 MB)

Name: College Life

dfe492e0339e43b09fb2158f42f721c4.jpg

Developer / Publisher: MikeMaster
Tags: RPG, ADV, Big tits, 3DCG, Fantasy, All sex, Group, Blowjob, Straight, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Sexy Girl,
Version: 0.1.2 Full
Size: 786 megabytes.
Description:

This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didn't have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download College_Life_-_Version_0.1.2_Full.rar from fboom.me (786.72 MB)
Download College_Life_-_Version_0.1.2_Full.rar from filefox.cc (786.72 MB)

Name: Milf's Tale

Developer / Publisher: Pear Games
Tags: 3DCG, Anal sex, BDSM, Corruption, Domination, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Group sex, Lesbian, Romance, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism,
Size: 439 megabytes.
Description:

In the Milf's tale game you are going to help Alice who is already 34 years old and raised a daughter on her own but has no work experience and her social skills aren`t good as well. It is up to you whether Alice will find a well-paid job and a loved one or will break bad and start living for the moment. Don`t forget about your daughter, Chloe, who really needs you in her age of 18. You can`t control her directly but your conversations will affect her life directly and indirectly.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Milf_s_Tale_-_Version_0.3.rar from fboom.me (438.98 MB)
Download Milf_s_Tale_-_Version_0.3.rar from filefox.cc (438.98 MB)

Name: Blooming Love

Developer / Publisher: Bright Sun Studios
Tags: Visual Novel, Lesbian, Big breasts,
Version: 1.1
Size: 875 megabytes.
Description:

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Blooming_Love_-_Version_1.1.rar from fboom.me (874.96 MB)
Download Blooming_Love_-_Version_1.1.rar from filefox.cc (874.96 MB)

Name: My Cute Cousin

Developer / Publisher: Astaros3D
Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream,
Version: 0.5 EX
Size: 663 megabytes.
Description:

Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download My_Cute_Cousin_-_Version_0.5_EX.rar from fboom.me (663.23 MB)
Download My_Cute_Cousin_-_Version_0.5_EX.rar from filefox.cc (663.23 MB)

Name: Fallen Doll

Developer / Publisher: Project Helius
Tags: 3D Game, Big Tits, BDSM, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Toys,
Version: 1.21
Size: 2775 megabytes.
Description:

Ladies and gentlemen, our most valued customers and friends, a very fine evening to you! It's the moment we've long been waiting for - the grand opening of the Erotes Nightclub. It is not only a place of comfort and luxury, but also a proving ground of a cutting-edge scientific achievement: the state-of-the-art bionic humanoid robot, codenamed Erika will be at your service. The recent breakthrough of synthetic tissue enginneering has pushed scientific boundaries far beyond the imagination of our ancestors, and we are delighted to have you here to behold and enjoy such a special experiment:

Is that possible to create a robot which has feelings and reactions like a person? Or let's take it a step further: Is that possible to create a synthetic body which is indistinguishable from a real human? Erika will be the answer. Will she be the Aphrodite we all lust for? Or merely another lifeless sex doll waiting to be disposed of? The curtain has risen, and the show must go on!
Screenshots:

Links:
Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21 - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part3.rar from filefox.cc (775.09 MB)

Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21 - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part3.rar from fboom.me (775.09 MB)

Name: Monarh: The Rebirth

Developer / Publisher: LustCloud
Tags: Transformation, Futa Protagonist, Lesbian, Threesome, Straight Sex,
Version: 0.0.2a
Size: 2298 megabytes.
Description:

You play as Cham, a man recently transformed into a futa due to an attack by a unkown enemy. During your travels you will recruit many allies, including a few sexy monstergirls and even come to find out all is not as it seems as you travel for answers, revenge and the chance to fuck anything with a pussy.
Screenshots:

Links:

Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part3.rar from fboom.me (298.66 MB)
Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part3.rar from filefox.cc (298.66 MB)

Name: Deviant Desires

Developer / Publisher: PingPanda
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Corruption, Domination, Incest, Male protagonist, Milf, Romance, Voyeurism,
Size: 935 megabytes.
Description:

This is a rework of Family Matters.

Changelog
Below is a list of what's been changed/added in Alpha 3. I really didn't keep a list like I probably should have so may miss something's off here
1 ) Scenes - There's been a total of 7 new scenes added, was supposed to be 8 but it needed a rework so will add it into Alpha 4
2 ) Intro Rework - I'm considering Alpha 3 to be the start of the FM integration, as such, I redid the intro to match more to FM's style.
3 ) Fast Travel - Not total without it's flaws, but it seems to work fine, if you do come across any errors with it, let me know =]
4 ) Spelling/Grammar - Had quite a few issues with spelling, but should all be sorted now.
There are currently 4 known bugs, but they're not major and can wait for the next update rather than wasting more time and delaying the release.
1 ) Younger Sister Kitchen - While talking to younger sister in the kitchen after school, there is supposed to be 2 dialogues, the initial one where she explains the dealio, then another that has diferent dialogue where she acts like it isn't the first time asking, however, for some reason the 2nd dialogue won't start so she's stuck repeating herself, as this isn't a major issue & I'll be working on that in the next update anyway I figured to leave it.
2 ) Younger Sister Kitchen...Again - In the kitchen talking to her again, you'll notice the background is different to the normal kitchen, that'll be updated in the next release.
3 ) Shower Boner - You'll notice when in the shower, if you choose to ignore, he'll go soft but then spring back to life, so to speak :p that'll also be updated in the next release.
4 ) Aunt/Mom Walking - You'll notice in a scene where Mom & Aunt are walking away, there backs are kinda dark and not well lit, that'll be fixed in the next release.
The reason I can't fix a majority of these errors now is because I'm unable to use paperspace until March as my bill is to high for me to continue anything this month.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Deviant_Desires_-_Version_0.3.rar from filefox.cc (935.49 MB)
Download Deviant_Desires_-_Version_0.3.rar from fboom.me (935.49 MB)

Name: Interns Of Ecstasy Island

Developer / Publisher: Usagitriplesix
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Submission, Transformation, Oral Sex, Handjob,
Version: 0.052
Size: 289 megabytes.
Description:

Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually) Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.052.rar from fboom.me (289.32 MB)
Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.052.rar from filefox.cc (289.32 MB)

Name: Life with Mary

Developer / Publisher: LikesBlondes
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Adventure, Male protagonist, Romance, Seduction, Vaginal sex,
Version: 0.07
Size: 244 megabytes.
Description:

Guy lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Life_with_Mary_-_Version_0.07.rar from fboom.me (244.84 MB)
Download Life_with_Mary_-_Version_0.07.rar from filefox.cc (244.84 MB)

Name: Lucky Mark Remake Release

Developer / Publisher: Super Alex
Tags: Blowjob, Anal, Lesbian, Incest, Voyeur, 3DCG,
Version: Remake Release Episode 2 (Version 2.0)
Size: 1658 megabytes.
Description:

This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.
Screenshots:

Links:
Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2_Version_2.0_ - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part2.rar from fboom.me (658.34 MB)

Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2_Version_2.0_ - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part2.rar from filefox.cc (658.34 MB)

Name: The Hunter

Developer / Publisher: Ark Thompson
Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Lesbian,
Version: 0.16
Size: 856 megabytes.
Description:

You're playing as Kaya, a girl living in a women-only village who'll get to learn how to become a "Hunter". Basically, she'll hunt male creatures for women requesting it. The goal is to find them, fight them with a sex-based combat system, train them and deliver them to the requester.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download The_Hunter_-_Version_0.16.rar from fboom.me (856.97 MB)
Download The_Hunter_-_Version_0.16.rar from filefox.cc (856.97 MB)

Name: General Practitioner

Developer / Publisher: Bruni Multimedia
Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Simulator, Sex, Doctors,
Version: 0.0.11c
Size: 876 megabytes.
Description:

As the name suggests you will be a general practitioner, an ordinary doctor who works in a private clinic. It's a visual-novel-style game with many RPG elements. The medical part, written in collaboration with a real doctor, will be simulative. What kind of patients will you examine? You will be able to examine detailed patients, both male and female. During the game there will be various events that will lead you to examine a variety of people.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download General_Practitioner_-_Version_0.0.11c.rar from fboom.me (876.06 MB)
Download General_Practitioner_-_Version_0.0.11c.rar from filefox.cc (876.06 MB)

Name: I am in heaven

Developer / Publisher: AdultJunkie
Tags: adultjunkie, seduced, incest, visual novel, male protagonist, 3dcg, sex, nudity,
Version: 0.03
Size: 1478 megabytes.
Description:

This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game Lawyer by trade. Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD
Screenshots:

Links:

Episode-0.03-pc - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (478.49 MB)

Episode-0.03-pc - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part2.rar from filefox.cc (478.49 MB)

Name: Babysitter

Developer / Publisher: T4bbo
Tags: Corruption, Teen, Incest, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Sleep, Harem, M/FF, MM/F, FF, MILF,
Version: 0.1.0
Size: 855 megabytes.
DescYou starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...ription:

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Babysitter_-_Version_0.1.0.rar from fboom.me (855.95 MB)
Download Babysitter_-_Version_0.1.0.rar from filefox.cc (855.95 MB)

Name: Game Legends

Developer / Publisher: Trinity
Tags: Incest, Lesbian, Oral, Exhibitionism, Kinetic Novel, Foot Fetish, Fisting, Threesome, Female Protagonist, Male Protagonist,
Size: 2386 megabytes.
Description:

Game Legends is a project bringing untold stories in kinetic novel format of familiar characters from popular games. You may recognize that we've stared with one of the more popular titles, but as time goes on and we begin to take suggestions the characters and stories you'll see will also grow to include other fan favorites.
Screenshots:

Links:
Game_Legends_v0.1_ - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part3.rar from fboom.me (386.21 MB)
Game_Legends_v0.1_ - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part3.rar from filefox.cc (386.21 MB)

Name: Project SAGE

Developer / Publisher: Paperwork
Tags: Exhibitionism, Romance, Cheating, Blackmail, Corruption,
Size: 428 megabytes.
Description:

It's somewhat classic. It's about erotic adventures of a young girl moving in a new country. The story will start in a small town and evolve from there to an international scale. I try to implement what is missing in similar games.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Project_SAGE_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (428.09 MB)
Download Project_SAGE_-_Version_0.1.rar from filefox.cc (428.09 MB)

Back