Author Topic: Strict Bondage | B.D.S.M | Messy Drooling Brutal Deepthroat  (Read 8689 times)

Balamut693

• View Profile
HT- Selfish Pleasure - Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer - Jan 21, 2015
« Reply #1440 on: February 14, 2019, 12:21:16 pm »
HT- Selfish Pleasure - Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer - Jan 21, 2015

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator
Video language: English

Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.

This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HT- Selfish Pleasure - Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer - Jan 21, 2015

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - February 20, 2015 - Fucking Frenchie - Freya French - HD
« Reply #1441 on: February 14, 2019, 12:28:21 pm »
IR - February 20, 2015 - Fucking Frenchie - Freya French - HD

Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Freya French is a crier. She says she's ready for action, and maybe she thought she was, but the truth is that she is a crier, and criers are never ready for what's coming. Especially not when "what's coming" is being carried by Matt Williams.

It isn't just the canes, whips, and floggers that he's toting that are going to have Freya sobbing. There's something about his attitude. She knows right away that this isn't about making her feel good or getting her off. It isn't even about his dick.

This is Matt showing her her rightful place in the universe. She knows, deep down, that this is where she belongs, on the floor, in the dirt, and that is what brings out the tears.

Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download IR - February 20, 2015 - Fucking Frenchie - Freya French - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - Headless Hunter, Part 2 - Delirious Hunter - Dec 12, 2014 - HD
« Reply #1442 on: February 14, 2019, 12:50:00 pm »
IR - Headless Hunter, Part 2 - Delirious Hunter - Dec 12, 2014 - HD

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.

Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - Headless Hunter, Part 2 - Delirious Hunter - Dec 12, 2014 - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Elise Graves - Jul 21, 2014 - HD

Cast: Dixon Mason

Welcome Dixon Mason.

I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.

"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"

You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.

It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.

I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.

"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'

I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.

You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.

Are you still my friend?

Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Elise Graves - Jul 21, 2014 - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
TG - Pierced - Anna Rose and Rain DeGrey - January 26, 2015 - HD
« Reply #1444 on: February 14, 2019, 01:19:00 pm »
TG - Pierced - Anna Rose and Rain DeGrey - January 26, 2015 - HD

Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.

The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download TG - Pierced - Anna Rose and Rain DeGrey - January 26, 2015 - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - Apr 14, 2014 - Bonnie's Bad Burglary Bondage Day - Bonnie Day and OT - HD
« Reply #1445 on: February 14, 2019, 01:26:04 pm »
IR - Apr 14, 2014 - Bonnie's Bad Burglary Bondage Day - Bonnie Day and OT - HD

Cast: Bonnie Day

Bonnie Day, haven't you ever been told not to steal? Or that breaking and entering is a crime? Of course when you get caught we won't be calling the authorities. OT doesn't take kindly to snooping little bitches crawling around his place. Those files you stole? They aren't worth what you've got coming. Maybe after a bit of justice you'll know better than to do something like this again. When you wake up on a cold floor with a hood over your head, just remember that you brought this on yourself...

That's the thought that is going to run through Bonnie's mind all day, the dreadful acknowledgment that she got herself into this mess and now there is no way out. She is bound tightly and even when she isn't gagged it is clear that no one can hear her scream. In the huge, empty room that OT has her locked down in the sounds of her suffering echo back to her clearly.

She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. Maybe then, after he used her to satisfy himself, he would let her go. There isn't a chance of that. He just wants to watch her suffer. The humiliation of being double penetrated by dildos is almost too much for her to bear. The way she struggles and screams into her gag he can tell that it is catching her inside. That's perfect. She won't forget the cost of her crimes any time soon.

Duration: 48:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6722kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download IR - Apr 14, 2014 - Bonnie's Bad Burglary Bondage Day - Bonnie Day and OT - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
TG - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy - September 26, 2014 - HD
« Reply #1446 on: February 14, 2019, 01:47:20 pm »
TG - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy - September 26, 2014 - HD

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy - September 26, 2014 - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
HT - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer - Casey Cumming - HD
« Reply #1447 on: February 14, 2019, 01:48:02 pm »
HT - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer - Casey Cumming - HD

Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer - Casey Cumming - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - January 30, 2015 - Shudder - Mercy West, OT - HD
« Reply #1448 on: February 14, 2019, 01:55:16 pm »
IR - January 30, 2015 - Shudder - Mercy West, OT - HD

Cast: Mercy West

Nipple rings are a lifeless give away that a girl is into some hot stuff. No one gets them by accident, least of all girls like Mercy West. For her they are like a beacon, begging us to pay special attention to her tits. We don't take special requests from our girls. They're here to entertain us, not the other way around.

Don't worry, we'll get around to playing with her tits, but we have a few fun things in store for her first. O.T. tapes some bottle caps to her feet, for instance. If that sounds odd, wait til you see how she tries to walk.

When we move the torture from her feet to her ass she turns into a sobbing mess. Something about the sharp sting of the whip really gets her going. You'd think that she was about to blow out from the pain but when OT puts her into the cage and spreads her legs he finds a little surprise. Mercy is dripping wet from the pain.

Duration: 48:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download IR - January 30, 2015 - Shudder - Mercy West, OT - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves - Aug 8, 2014
« Reply #1449 on: February 14, 2019, 02:16:07 pm »
TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves - Aug 8, 2014

Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.

Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves - Aug 8, 2014

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - October 3, 2014 - Whatever It Takes - Veruca James - HD
« Reply #1450 on: February 14, 2019, 02:25:06 pm »
IR - October 3, 2014 - Whatever It Takes - Veruca James - HD

Cast: Veruca James

Veruca James Needs a job. If she didn't she wouldn't have come to see OT wearing such a sexy, little outfit. She keeps saying the magic words. "I'm willing to do anything. I'll do whatever it takes."

She doesn't have any kind of experience in the field, references, or education. If she is planning on making an impression with HR she is going to have to show off some other skills. A bit of flexibility, an open-mind, and the kind of willingness that only comes from desperation are all a good start, but she better be able to survive the interview if she wants the job.

So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If OT is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.

Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download IR - October 3, 2014 - Whatever It Takes - Veruca James - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
TG - Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly and Elise Graves - Dec 03, 2014 - HD
« Reply #1451 on: February 14, 2019, 02:45:39 pm »
TG - Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly and Elise Graves - Dec 03, 2014 - HD

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.

She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.

That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download TG - Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly and Elise Graves - Dec 03, 2014 - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - Oct 07, 2014 - Elise Graves and PD - Curious Elise Bonus - HD
« Reply #1452 on: February 14, 2019, 02:53:51 pm »
IR - Oct 07, 2014 - Elise Graves and PD - Curious Elise Bonus - HD

Cast: Elise Graves

Elise Graves continues her grand tour of PDs Play House as she checks out even more implements of torment that he has set out. He calls in his assistant, Lady Dee, to give Elise a demonstration.

She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Lady Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask.

This is just the preview of what will come later. When the two of them work together, PD and SD are so much worse than separate. He has a new vacuum unit that he wants to try out on Elise and her pretty little clitty. They ramp the mind-fuck discussing the unit, and its painful effects. She is transported to an alien operating room that is designed to meld pain and pleasure. Ramp up the suction, pulse the circuit, throb and prod the genitals - short circuit Elise's mind.

Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download IR - Oct 07, 2014 - Elise Graves and PD - Curious Elise Bonus - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - January 10, 2014 - Compliance, Part 1 - Cherie DeVille, PD - HD
« Reply #1453 on: February 14, 2019, 03:14:33 pm »
IR - January 10, 2014 - Compliance, Part 1 - Cherie DeVille, PD - HD

Cast: Cherie DeVille

Having a hot, blonde MILF on set is always fun. Cherie DeVille is our favorite when it comes to that category. Her tits are the perfect size for pinching, fondling, or just standing out as targets for the whip. Her ass is equally pleasing. It's a tight little thing and the marks we make are going to show up on it beautifully. We are going to have so much fun with Cherie that there is no way we could contain it all in a single video. This one is going to have to be a two parter, because the action is just too good to miss.

We are going to get Cherie backward and forward today. It doesn't come across as the most intense slave position training she has ever had to experience but it will be full of little surprises. For instance, the shackles around her ankles aren't there to keep her legs in place. The way the chains run under her feet keeps them pointed like our special brand of high heeled bondage. Standing on point is such a trying feat that eventually she has to just suck it up and deal with the iron links digging into the soles of her feet.

First we are going to play with that lovely ass. She's bent over in stocks while we go to work on her tail end. The way the wood and shackles hold her in place it is propped up perfectly for punishment. A little bit of tickling, a little bit of spanking and a whole lot of whipping are coming her way. She's going to have more stripes than a tiger by the time we're done with her. When it comes to whipping women or giving them any kind of corporal punishment we make sure to push every one of them to their limit.

The way she is bent forward does give us a bit of access to her tits. We can whip them from underneath or reach around and give them a good squeeze. But if we really want to show her a good time it is going to mean changing her position a bit.

For access to her tits and pussy we bend Cherie over backward, arching her almost horizontally at the waist and then anchoring it by putting her neck back into the stocks. It's a brutal position, a twist on an old medieval torture device, that strains all of the muscles in her body at once. It's hard to hold yourself up with your back bent that way, and even harder when every adjustment you make to your weight bears the risk of making you lose your balance and putting all of the pressure on your neck. Cherie knows right away the precariousness of the situation she is in. It's just too bad for her that it's bound to get worse.

Or maybe that is the reason she keeps coming back to us. Having her pussy whipped and then vibrated is probably an experience that she can get anywhere, but with us it is about more than just the bondage you see on camera. It is a mental experience. She knows that once we begin she has given up all control of the situation. It turns her on to be so vulnerable. It makes her wet to know that she is at some strong man's mercy.

There isn't much time between the first time the dildo is pushed inside of her and when her moaning and panting start. The rapture of hard orgasms threatens to overtake her senses almost immediately. And that is just from the little Celebrator. When we break out the Hitachi, the most powerful hand held vibrator in our arsenal, she is cumming in a matter of seconds.

It isn't just the corporal punishment that turns her on, either. Cherie is excited by the slave training that she receives at our hands. She has been sucking cock for a long time but every girl could use a bit of deep throat advice. We have a dildo that will help her out. First we'll teach her how to breath through her nose when it is crammed down her throat. After that we'll see how long she can hold her breath when her face hole is overloaded and her nostrils are pinched shut.

She pretends like she hates it. Or at least that is the emotion written all over her face. But a quick inspection of her pussy tells a completely different story. Just like when we had blows raining down on her tits, ass and cunt, Cherie is dripping wet from the treatment.

We don't want her struggling too much, so this time her legs are strapped wide open. Exposed again there is nothing Cherie can do but squat in place and scream for mercy as orgasm after orgasm is torn from her over-stimulated little slit. Each one is more intense than the last and it begins to exhaust her. She can barely stay on her feet and we aren't even done with her for the day, yet. Like we said, there is so much more coming for her that we couldn't even fit it all in a single video.

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - January 10, 2014 - Compliance, Part 1 - Cherie DeVille, PD - HD

Balamut693

• View Profile
IR - Feb 27, 2015 - Endza, OT - Unauthorized Climax - HD
« Reply #1454 on: February 14, 2019, 03:22:26 pm »
IR - Feb 27, 2015 - Endza, OT - Unauthorized Climax - HD

Cast: Endza

Endza should know better than to cum without permission. OT shouldn't have to tell her that things like that are unacceptable. She's shackled down, with her ass in the air. She just suffered a brutal caning. Her clit is clamped with weights. It should be obvious that she is the submissive slut, and a good submissive slut knows that she has to beg for permission, and wait until she receives it, before having an orgasm.

She'll learn the lesson, though. The caning was just for fun, the whipping will be for punishment. One foot on the floor and the other strung high into the air, Endza's pussy isn't just exposed, it is practically a painted target. It's begging to be snapped at with the whip. And after a few minutes of sharp stinging across her sensitive clit, Endza will be ready to do some begging of her own.

Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download IR - Feb 27, 2015 - Endza, OT - Unauthorized Climax - HD