Your Face For My Ass [FaceSitting Video]

About video: No harder face sitting, for a slave, than on hardwood, and that's what happens in this scene featuring Mistress Mercy, Mistress Kassy and Princess Mia. The Ladies take turns sitting on the slaves faces, making them kick for air at times and bouncing at others so they get the full impact of the floor. Since the slaves are out numbered three to two that gives the third Mistress the opportunity to roam around and kick and slap the slaves balls and cock.
The girls take turns on each head and face sit in forward and reverse position and as the action moves along the ass smothering grows in length and the cock and ball punishment intensifies. Then they decide they have better things to do, they get up to leave and tell the slaves to go ahead and suck each others dicks. The slaves don't seem to keen to suck cock or maybe their brains have been scrambled form the impact of the floor, so Mia kicks one slave in the ass and tells him to get to it

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:06:22
File Size : 674.41 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/910d45477f649/Harsh_Hardwood_Domination_-_Mistress_Mercy,_Mistress_Kassy_And_Princess_Mia.mp4

About video: One thing the ladies of St1letto love is oiling up a slaves face and head and taking him for a ride. As this scene opens we see a slave laying on the bench with a cloth over his face and he mutters "It feels like I've been here forever." Just then Goddess Hazel walks in and says "Did I hear you talking, slave?" He stumbles over his words trying to apologize saying it's hard to know how much time has passed with the cloth over his eyes. "It's only been three minutes" she replies. ROFLMAO! Stupid slave.
She starts to pour the oil on the slave and tells him to rub it all over his head. "Are you ready to be blessed by my beautiful voluptuous ass?" she asks him. She starts in a forward position and is so slick she almost slides off. "I really should take you to a fetish party to share" she tells him. Now she mounts his face in reverse position and continues sliding. Her ass looks amazing. She turns again into a forward position and puts her feet flat on the bench so the slave gets her full weight and she just keeps slip-n and sliding

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:03
File Size : 682.70 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3d1586661b0d2/Hazel_Slip-N-Slides_-_Hazel,_Goddess.mp4

About video: Buxom beauty Princess Mia is sitting on a chair in the dungeon and across the room she has a slave laying on a bench. "Are you ready for my ass?" she asks him. Naturally, he's ready. She walks over and plants her big ass on his face with no immediate plans to get back up. It's his job to impress her and show his ability to hold his breath. Mia eventually decides she needs a stool for her feet as she can't get high enough to get all her weight on his face. The camera angles up from the floor so you get a nice view of Mia's ass and how it is crushing the slaves face. He holds on pretty well but eventually starts to thrash around needing to breathe. She stretches him out before finally getting up but only briefly.
When she comes back down on him again she makes a point of crushing his nose with her pussy. "See something you like?" she asks him and he grunts out some sort of reply that is etched with the agony he is in. She tells him to smell her but with his nose being crushed he can't. She stands up and he gasps for air. She tells the slave to bend his legs at the knees so she can now use him as a chaise lounge. She sits on his chest and places her soles on his face and comments how lucky he is getting both her ass and feet in the same day. She says she is comfortable and might sit on him like this when she is bingeing on a TV series, for the better part of a day. "Lick between my toes" she tells him before she decides to slap his face with her feet

Info file :
Runtime : 00:05:27
File Size : 525.30 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/acdd71c9a7cd6/Hes_Ready_-_Beauty_Princess_Mia.mp4

About video: New for August 13 (7 minute Video) - Mercy, Rii and Sam have bodies that make this clip a must have just on that basis alone. If you love gorgeous asses, dirty ones, and love the thought of being bound and ordered to lick them clean even as they fart in your face and then use you as a full toilet, then there is little else to say, view this clip now because it doesn't get any better than this! The action is hot and the conversation hotter, this clip will bring the limpest dick to attention

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:02
File Size : 710.50 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/38cefe01d214c/Hungry_Stool_Bound_Ass_Lickers_-_Temptress_Mercy_Rage,_Mistress_Rii,_Goddess_Sam.mp4

About video: Sexy Mistress Mercy hovers over her slave who is laying on the sex/discipline bench, she is wearing denim shorts but slides them down onto her hips leading him to think she is going to bless him with her flesh on his face. She pulls them back up and sits on him, grinding the harsh fabric into his face. She stands up again and this time seductively slides the shorts down over her fleshy butt cheeks. "I know what you want" she purrs. She brings her ass down onto his face. His dreams are coming true... or are they? She pulls the shorts back up and does the fastener and again sits on his face. She bounces and grinds the denim into his face. Not to overlook that seam which will leave an impression on his face. "See how happy you are making me" she says to the slave and he replies with a muffled "If it makes you happy, Mistress", and it does.
She comments how desperate he is for her ass even if it means suffering in the process. She lifts her legs up and extends them in front of her so all her weight is on her ass and on his face. She stands and wiggles her ass in front of his face to torment him further and then says "If you impress me maybe I'll take my jean shorts off." She then settles in on his face until his face is not only hurting but he is suddenly kicking for air. Mercy is committed to messing up his face and really works the denim into his face. Mercy then stands up and reminds the slave that she said she might take her jeans off. A woman of her word, she stands up and pulls them over her hips and lets them fall to the ground. She bends over and picks them up. She tosses them onto the slaves face and walks from the room. The slave might be momentarily disappointed but odds are within a second he's breathing deep to pick up any scent possible from her ass and pussy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:37
File Size : 1006.05 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a301e4aecfe19/If_It_Makes_You_Happy_-_Sexy_Mistress_Mercy.mp4

Back