Young Energetic Guys Love Each Other | Game Time Horny Boys

Jock Doc, Scene 4

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alex Mecum, Skyy Knox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Big Dick, Kissing, Rimming, Uniforms
Video language: English

Skyy Knox's arm is tender from an injury on the field and 'Jock Doc' Alex Mecum wants to give him a full exam to make sure everything else is in good working order. Just when Alex is about to give Skyy the green light, Skyy reminds the doc that he needs an anal exam. Alex agrees that it's a good idea and lubes up his fingers to slide them into Skyy's tight bubble-butt. As the doctor goes deeper inside his patient, Skyy's hospital gown slips off to reveal his tight, ripped muscles. Alex takes notice and needs to explore the rest of Skyy's hard-earned body by sampling his ass and uncut dick. That does the trick for Skyy who satisfies his curiosity by sucking the doctor's giant cock. Alex can't take the suspense of getting his dick inside Skyy any longer and bends him over his desk to give his patient a proper ass stretching. Alex pumps away until Skyy decides that it's his turn to do the fucking. Alex lies back on the table and lets his patient do the work as Skyy pounds away at the doctor's prostate. Skyy keeps fucking the doctor hard until he pounds the cum right out of his girthy cock. Alex is drenched in his own cum when he starts begging for Skyy for a thick facial. Skyy does as the doctor orders and pulls out to fill Alex's mouth with a massive, pent-up load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7914kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jock Doc, Scene 4

Jock Doc, Scene 2

Cast: Ryan Rose, Danny Gunn
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Big Dick, Kissing

The teams assistant Danny Gunn, is cleaning up the locker room when he finds a couple of used jockstraps. He can't resist burying his face deep into the crotches to breath in the musky scent of the random studs that used them. The smell of the sweaty used jocks gets him rock hard so he starts jacking off until coach Ryan Rose catches him. Coach Ryan demands to smell Danny's handful of jockstraps and after taking a whiff, helps Danny out of the rest of his clothes. Danny obeys the coach and gets on the floor in front of Ryan's bulging crotch to help himself to a taste of his throbbing cock. All the sucking makes Ryan ready for more and he gets behind Danny to eat his smooth ass. Ryan gets Danny nice and opened up before he declares that he wants that hole. Without hesitating, Ryan slams his cock into Danny's hole and pumps away as Danny begs for the coach to go deeper. Ryan gives Danny what he wants and turns the young stud around to fuck him from behind. With a used jockstrap dangling from his mouth, Danny gets a hard pounding as the coach continues to destroy Danny's ass. Danny wants to give a little back to the coach and hops on to ride Ryan's extra thick cock. That's the perfect position for Danny to cum and he blasts a creamy load all over Ryan's sweaty abs. Danny is still hungry for cum and lets the coach finish up by squirting his wet load directly into Danny's open mouth.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6935kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jock Doc, Scene 2

Jock Doc, Scene 1

Cast: Woody Fox, Jack Hunter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Big Dick, Kissing, Rimming

Jack Hunter hurts his ankle playing soccer when Woody Fox comes to his aid and helps him back to the locker room. Woody makes a slip of the tongue when he offers to rub Jack out. Despite the mistake in wording, Jack likes what he hears and sits back on the bench to let Woody have his way. The two jocks lock lips to get each other revved up before Woody peels off his uniform and offers up his thick, uncut cock. Jack can't believe his eyes and opens his mouth to wrap his lips around his teammates giant boner. All the sucking makes Jack hard as a rock, which doesn't go unnoticed by Woody who helps Jack out of his uniform. The studs take turns sucking each other until Jack decides he wants to play center on Woody's massive pole. Jack rides it deep as his own thick cock and low-hanging balls flop up and down with each plunge from Woody's dick. Woody overpowers his teammate and bends Jack over the bench to shove his cock into his goalpost even further. With Woody above him fucking his ass, Jack jerks his cock until he shoots a load all over his own leg. Not to be outdone, Woody pulls out and stands over Jack's face, who takes a thick load all over his tongue.

Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jock Doc, Scene 1

Cross Fuck, Scene 3

Cast: Johnny V, Pierce Paris
Genres: Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Underwear, Masturbation, Big Dick

Johnny V and Pierce Paris are having a competitive workout in the back yard and finish up with a quick dip in the pool. To cap off their day, Johnny cools Pierce off with the garden hose before they hit the coach's couch. Both studs are horny but when Johnny comes onto Pierce, he hesitates to get involved with a teammate. Eventually, Pierce gives in and stuffs his massive throbbing cock down Johnny's tight throat. It barely fits in Johnny's mouth but he's not a quitter and keeps up the pace as he chokes and gags on Pierce's thick monster. Pierce wants to taste what Johnny has to offer and gets down between his buddy's legs to work his veiny cock. That's all it takes for Pierce to get rock hard and after lubing up Johnny's hole with his lips and tongue, slams his thick pole deep into the throbbing ass in front of him. The studs switch it up a few times and eventually end up with Johnny getting pummeled on his back with his legs in the air. Pierce hits all the right spots inside Johnny's ass and makes him spray as he continues to fuck the moaning stud. The sight of all of Johnny's load oozing out makes Pierce lose control and he pulls out to finish off on Johnny's abs. Pierce scoops up the cum and feeds it to his buddy, who eagerly laps it up.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9045kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cross Fuck, Scene 3

Room Rendezvous

Cast: Scott Finn, Elye Black
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Tattoos, Twink

In town for the festival weekend, Eskimo buddies Elye Black & Scott Finn are ready to hit the town and tag team the night away, but it doesn't all jump off for a couple more hours, and Scott's already out of control. His hard dick is bursting out of his pants, and Elye's looking pretty good on the other side of the bed. Elye thinks Scott's just too excited, but Scott persists, so Elye says fuck it and gives Scott the attention he's looking for. Pulling out his thick cock, he feeds it to Scott before bending him over and giving him the first class ticket to the back door action. Scott takes Elye's dick like a champ, and Elye knows it isn't the first time for Scott, but he's surprised when Scott flips the script and tells him to mount his cock. Usually Scott just wants to get the cum fucked out of him, but today he's feeling festive, and so Elye gets on top and rides Scott's hard dick. Scott fucks him all over the bed, flipping him over as Elye strokes his load clean. Scott pulls out and erupts, spraying Elye with the first of the many loads he intends to bust this weekend.

Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Room Rendezvous

American Boy's Euro Toy

Cast: Gabe Isaac, Richard Hicks
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Riding, Masturbation, Kissing, Cumshots, Twinks, Cut/Uncut

Richard Hicks arrives in town looking for some fun, and he doesn't have to look too far at all before spying young teen twink Gabe Isaac hanging out with a friend. All it takes is a little eye contact and Gabe is following the arrival to have some BoyFun. It's a perfect partnership, Richard loves tight boys with big uncut cocks, and although he doesn't know it when they start making out Gabe has one of the biggest boners in town! As clothes come off and hands grope for stiff young inches the two fall onto the couch, Gabe quickly seeking out the delicious dick standing to attention between handsome Richard's legs. He works the length with greedy passion, showing off his oral skills for his new friend, his own awesome cock growing in his pants. The moment Richard gets the chance he's heading down for a taste, experiencing the immense manhood Gabe possesses. Truly, it's one of the longest and thickest cocks anyone has ever seen on a slight young man like him, but Richard can handle it. The boys swap back and forth, greedily gorging on each other until gorgeous Richard is demanding that big bare boner up his hole. Taken from behind, spooned on his side and riding his new friend Richard takes every inch of that incredible bareback teen dick inside him, his moans of rapture only encouraging young Gabe to go deeper. As the cum floods from his cock Gabe releases his own dick from the boy's hole, wanking himself off until his huge meat is splashing cream all over the place!

Duration: 30:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4979kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download American Boy's Euro Toy

Date Night with XL + Osiris Blade

Cast: XL, Osiris Blade
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Romance, Tattoos

After a night out Osiris runs him a hot shower awaiting his Valentine to join him. XL and Osiris enjoy a night of sucking and fucking and bussing together. 2 Vers MEN take care of each other's needs and end up in a sticky situation. Check out Date Night starring XL and featuring Osiris Blade.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Date Night with XL + Osiris Blade

The Super Scene 4

Cast: Carlos Lindo, Ryan Cruz
Genres: Muscle, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Facial, Cum Eat, Sneakers, Tattoo, Rimming

Ryan Cruz is doing laundry in his apartment building when he stumbles across a box of dirty magazines. When the coast is clear, Ryan whips out his fat dick and starts jacking off to the pictures of naked men. When Ryan is heavy into it, Carlos Lindo catches him with his dick in his hand. It's the best thing Carlos has found in the laundry room in years and he offers to give Ryan a helping hand. Carlos sinks straight to his knees and gets Ryan's hairy dick in his mouth. He works it until he's hard and ready for Ryan to do the same. Ryan happily gets down in front of Carlos and opens his mouth wide to service the fit stud. After sucking Carlos' cock, Ryan wants a taste of his firm ass. He courses his tongue from hole to taint until Ryan can sense that Carlos is ready to have his asshole cracked open. Ryan pounds Carlos, getting faster and deeper with each thrust from his fit, tight body until the studs switch it up one last time so Ryan can look Carlos in the eye. Carlos gets fucked on his side as the hunks stare each other down with each pump. That's all it takes to push Ryan over the edge. He pulls out and blasts Carlos' face with thick ropes of warm cum. With Ryan's cock still in his mouth and left a sticky mess, Carlos lets loose and covers the floor with his own giant load of cum.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6323kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download The Super Scene 4

Raw Construction Scene 5

Cast: Derek Bolt, Jay Landford
Genres: Muscle, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Bareback, Interracial

Derek Bolt is giving Jay Landford a tour of his new home that's still under construction. When Derek mentions that Jay will be able to 'fit all his junk' in the master closet, Jay gets distracted and can only think of Derek's big ass. Derek is open to Jay's advances and soon both studs are getting undressed in the middle of the construction zone. Derek is the first to cave to his desires and drops down to suck on Jay's monster uncut cock. Derek can't get enough of the thick meat and would be content to suck it all day long if his ass didn't need a raw dick so bad. Derek urgently bends over the work bench and arches his back to give Jay full access to his hole. Jay slips his bare dick in and pounds hard as Derek moans out with each thrust from Jay's swollen cock. The studs switch it up a few times before settling back on Jay mounting up from behind one last time. With a few final thrusts of his giant dick, Jay cums all over Derek's bubble butt and shoves the jizz inside to continue fucking the construction worker all the way to the end. With his ass full of cum, Derek is ready to blow and turns around to shoot his load all over the floor.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps

Download Raw Construction Scene 5

Get Wet

Cast: Nick Fitt, Aaron Savvy
Genres: Muscle, Tattoos, Shaved Head, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal, Oral, Cumshot, Facial, Cum Eat, Rimming

Aaron Savvy is out lying by the pool taking in the sun when Nick Fitt gets in the water. Nick can't seem to get Aaron's attention, so he throws water on the sunbathing stud. It gets the desired result and Aaron joins Nick in the pool. Nick goes down for an underwater blowjob that gets Aaron revved up and ready for more. Aaron carries Nick out of the pool and puts him on a lounge chair before taking Nick's long hard dick in his mouth. All the action is driving Aaron wild and he takes it to the next step by rimming Nick's tight ass. Aaron gets it nice and opened up before he slowly slides his hard dick into Nick's waiting hole. Aaron builds to a frenzy as he fucks his buddy faster and harder. The studs switch it up and after riding Aaron, Nick mounts up for a final run. This time there's no holding back and Aaron pounds Nick's ass until Nick blows a geyser of thick creamy cum. When Aaron sees Nick's load, it pushes him past the point of no return, and he pulls out to shoot his load all over Nick's eager face.

Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps

Download Get Wet

Adrian Monroe And James Manziel Meet For The First Time To FlipFuck

Cast: Adrian Monroe, James Manziel
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming

Fan favorites James Manziel and Adrian Monroe fuck each other.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Adrian Monroe And James Manziel Meet For The First Time To FlipFuck

Czech Hunter №404

Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

This cutie was visiting his woman in Prague. I met him while he was out sightseeing. He was a college dropout, who tried to get a proper job in Prague. He went school here, and got used to a big city life. His hometown was excessively quiet for his taste.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7154kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Download Czech Hunter №404

Czech Hunter №408

Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

What a crazy catch today! First I met Martin, he was a college student working part-time as an air-port security. He looked like a smart young gentleman so I was uncertain if he would swallow my bait. Fortunately, he needed money. We went to a park, where

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7388kbps

Download Czech Hunter №408

Czech Hunter №407

Today I met an interesting boy. His name was Jarda and he was on a lookout for a flat. I bumped into him when he was on his way home from a house tour. I was surprised he could afford such a big investment but I guess his girlfriend and family would help.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Czech Hunter №407

Czech Hunter №406

Vasek was on his way from school when I approached him. He very much liked the idea of doing a little interview in exchange for a few Crowns. The boy was a student of architecture and had big ambitions, he wanted to go to a college and become an engineer.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7066kbps

Download Czech Hunter №406

Czech Hunter №405

Well, this was luck. I just walked down the street close to my apartment when a cute guy came my way. You know me, I always have my cam with me so I started to talk to him. He was looking for a job in Prague. I was asking him what he is looking for in par

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7180kbps

Download Czech Hunter №405

Czech Hunter №403

I went hunting in a city market today. The place was crowded so I had to be careful. It took me a while before I approached my first target. To my surprise, he wasn't there shopping, but merely passing through on his way to work. Working on Friday evening

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6427kbps

Download Czech Hunter №403

Czech Hunter №402

I couldn't pick a worse time, and place to go hunting. I travelled to a small town not far from Prague but the weather turned against me before I got there. The place was absolutely deserted and de-pressing. I put the camera on to make some footage. To my surprise, I noticed a tall and good-looking guy coming my way. I approached him and it turned out he was in the mood for a little talk. He came to Prague from Slovakia to look for jobs and one of the interviews took place at this small town. He was tired of looking for work and wanted to have fun tonight. Not the sort of fun I was looking for but we managed to make a deal. I was the one who would get entertained first and then he could have fun with my money. He was pretty easy to convince, I simply paid to get what I want.

Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7167kbps

Download Czech Hunter №402

Czech Hunter №401

I went to the town hall today to pick up my new driving license. As you know me I never leave the house without my little cam. Actually, the weather was again quite annoying since it was again snowing. I didn't bother at all when I saw this guy passing by. He was not really talkative, and when we finally started to have a conversation, he was even a bit strange. Maybe he simply didn't want to talk to a stranger. However, I found out that he came to Prague for some shopping. Certainly there are more malls here than anywhere else in the Czech Republic. And he was still a student and therefore always in need of some extra money. Bingo. He just met Mr. Extra-money. I was about to make some nasty proposals, but I really wasn't sure how he would react.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps

Download Czech Hunter №401

Raw Construction Scene 4

Cast: Grant Ryan, Ricky Larkin
Genres: Muscle, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Tattoo, Boots, Bareback

Grant Ryan is hanging drywall when Ricky Larkin comes in to check up on his work. Grant's work is all wrong and it sends Ricky into a rage. The only way Grant can prove his worth and convince Ricky not to fire him is to render his services on Ricky's big dick. Grant eagerly drops to his knees as Ricky drops his pants to the floor. Grant's wraps his warm mouth around Ricky's cock and makes sure Ricky is fully erect, so Grant can sit back to let Ricky slide into him balls deep. Grant hops on top of Ricky's fat, raw dick and bounces up and down, keeping Ricky on the edge and ready to burst. Ricky isn't done just yet though and throws Grant onto his back with his legs splayed. Ricky shoves his bare cock inside once again and continues the relentless pounding until he dumps his load all over Grant's hairy crotch. Ricky scoops up the cum with his dick and shoves it all back inside Grant's throbbing hole. The feeling of Ricky's dick sliding around in his cum-filled ass is all it takes for Grant to let loose and blow his own load all over his own hairy body.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8428kbps

Download Raw Construction Scene 4

The Ring

Cast: Liam Cyber, Rocco Steele
Genres: Anal, Big Cock, Ebony, Hairy Guys, Interracial, Muscular Guys, Safe Sex, HD, Oral/ Blowjob, Cumshot/cum

After messing up over and over, Rocco Steele, finally learns his lesson and realizes he will not find anyone better than adorable, Liam Cyber. He wants him all for himself and proves it to him with a ring and his huge hard cock. Get ready for the steamiest stunning interracial sex yet! With explosive cum dripping orgasms!!

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5857kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download The Ring

Axel Woods Fucks Blake Michael Hardcore Debut

Cast: Axel Woods, Blake Michael
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Remember your first time? Come along on a journey as we explore what it's like for Axel Woods to enjoy all of those glorious firsts. Blake Michael is our new All-American, boy-next-door that has embraced and loved his bottoming role. With a hot, hairy, bubble-butt like that, thank goodness!
By the looks of it, Axel surprised himself by how much he enjoyed his first guy/guy experience (at least so he says!). Blake has such soft, tender looking pink lips that we are sure once Axel locked on with teen bodybuilder Blake, he just went with what felt good. Hot experience guys!

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Axel Woods Fucks Blake Michael Hardcore Debut

Nick Vargas & Thomas Fiaty

Cast: Nick Vargas, Thomas Fiaty
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots

Nick Vargas lives next door to Thomas Fiaty and they hang out all the time. They often spend time together in each other's man caves and do some male bonding by listening to music and watching sports. The only thing they disagree about is Nick's pooch. He always poops in Thomas's yard. One day Tom walked out of his house and stepped right in it. He stormed over to Nick's house and demanded that he keep his pooch in his yard. This was the first time they had argued and they were surprised that, the more they argued, the hornier they would get. That's when Nick came up with the idea of fighting about it. He suggested that the winner of the fight would get his ass stretched out by the other's one's throbbing cock. They are clearly eager to get the match over with because they start fighting with everything they have. Nick is pretty aggressive and makes Thomas tap out twice. He finally accepts defeat and Nick's huge cock is already rock hard inside his uniform because he knows that Thomas is about to suck it. Thomas loves feeling his friend's cock in his mouth and his dick gets hard as well. After Nick gives Thomas a blowjob in return, Thomas climbs on top of him while Nick penetrates him deep and plays with his cock. Thomas then puts his head down on the mat with his ass in the air while Nick rams him in the doggy style position.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

Download Nick Vargas & Thomas Fiaty

Rick Jonas & Milo Hudson

Cast: Rick Jonas, Milo Hudson
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots

Rick Jonas has a lot of affection for his friend Milo Hudson. They always hang out together. When you see one, you can expect to see the other. Their friendship was put to the test when Milo met a guy at work and decided to go to a bar with him one night. Rick got angry and it was clear that he was jealous. Milo seen that Rick was jealous and he came up with the perfect solution to their problem. He said that they should fight to determine which of them would get fucked first. They had never fucked before, but when Milo seen how jealous Rick was, he knew that he would agree to fucking him. He didn't really care which of them won because he wanted to fuck him in the ass and wanted him to fuck him as well. When they begin fighting, it doesn't seem like they're fighting at all. They are doing a lot more touching and hugging than they are wrestling. It's easy to see that Rick is playing with Milo because Milo is not very good at fighting. He is hard now and wants to get the sex going so he pins Milo and Milo begins sucking his friends dick immediately. After Rick sucks Milo's dick, Milo climbs on top of him and starts riding him. Rick's dick penetrates his asshole deep while Milo jerks off. Milo then lies down on the mat so Rick can fuck him deeper and cums all over him.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

Download Rick Jonas & Milo Hudson

Chad Johnstone & Dominik Black

Cast: Chad Johnstone, Dominik Black

Chad Johnstone and Dominik Black always get together to watch movies and television shows because they are good friends. They usually like to binge watch the same television shows together and they just finished one. They started discussing which show they should watch next. Chad wanted to watch a new horror show and Dominik wanted to watch a comedy. Neither of them were willing to cave so they decided to fight to see who got their way. The winner didn't just get to watch the show he wanted to watch. He got to stick his dick in the other one's tight little asshole. They were happy with those stipulations because they had been wanting to fuck each other for a while. They start rolling around on the mat and they look like they are having a blast touching and hugging each other. They go back and forth for a while, but Chad is the superior fighter and he stands as the victor while Dominik gets on his knees sucking his dick and rubbing his balls. Chad then sucks Dominik's dick for a bit then looks him right in the eye while he slides his big cock in his asshole. It's extra tight and you can tell by the way Dominik is moaning. Chad then turns Dominik around with his head on the mat and his ass in the air so he can fuck him even deeper. He fucks him hard then Dominik turns around sucking the dick that was in his asshole.

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

Download Chad Johnstone & Dominik Black

Rick Jonas & Ariel Black

Cast: Rick Jonas, Ariel Black

Rick Jonas and Ariel Black are best friends. They are always commenting on each other's pictures and posts on social media. They always get along in person, but there is something about social media that gets them both worked up. When they disagree about something, they become aggressive immediately. Ariel got tired of this happening over and over, so he wanted to stop it by having one fight to decide who was the ruler of social media. The loser could never talk back to the other on social media again. The other stipulation they agreed on involved a lot of pleasure for both of them. The winner would not only be king on social media, he would be king of the loser's asshole. That means that the winner would penetrate the loser's asshole with his penis and pump cum all over him. They appear to be playing grab ass at first because they love touching each other so much. Rick ends up pinning Ariel and grab ass turns to dick sucking. Rick then sucks Ariel's cock in return and he is very affectionate about it and kisses his stomach before he swallows his dick deep. Rick then throws Ariel's legs up in the air and starts banging him in the asshole while Ariel moans with pleasure. Ariel then rides Rick's cock hard making it go deep as it can possibly go. The dick feels so good in his ass that he cums all over the wrestling mat.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

Download Rick Jonas & Ariel Black

Happy Analversary

Cast: Devin Lewis, Gabe Isaac, Nick Danner
Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, 69, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Rimming, Fuck Sandwich, Riding, Masturbation, Kissing, Cumshots, Twinks, Cut/Uncut

There are countless ways to celebrate your relationship with a significant other when your anniversary comes around. A nice meal at a fancy restaurant, a luxurious weekend in the countryside, a raucous night out with friends on a bar crawl... they're all popular options. Devin isn't the kind of boy to deliver something predictable, and he knows how horny his sexy little lover Gabe is, so of course he had make the boy's dream come true and invite another friend into the bedroom for some awesome threesome BoyFun! Nick is happy to help out, of course, he'll do anything for a good friend, especially if it involves sharing his hard uncut cock and his tight little twink ass. He's come prepared, dressed up as a cute little bunny with sweet little ears on his head, but they're soon abandoned, as are every piece of clothing the three have to remove while they kiss and explore on the bed. Very soon all three slim young guys are naked and rigid with pleasure, their cocks leaking precum as they lick and suck each other, murmurs of delight escaping their lips around the swollen wet tip being serviced. Watch as the boys share a daisy-chain of oral enjoyment, every incredible shaft in the mouth of another greedy boy. Even though this gift was intended for blond boy Gabe he's eager to see his lover's incredible dong buried deep in the snug little ass of their new plaything, sucking Nick's big cock while the boy rides his lover bareback. Nick's warm little hole can take it, he's experienced when it comes to enjoying big dicks, that much is clear, but can hung Gabe claim that raw pucker with equal gusto? We're soon finding out when the love birds switch roles. Nick bounces on Gabe's incredible young cock with his own being sucked by Devin, then it's time for the ultimate anniversary treat as they flip onto their sides for a chain fuck! Devin drives his awesome cock into Gabe while he in-turn continues to poke away at wanking Nick, each boy taking the other right to the limit of twinky pleasure. It's only right that their cute little guest be baptized with cum as a thank you gift to end their play, with streams of gushing boy cum splashing out all over the lad and encouraging him to shoot off his own. You have to wonder how they could beat this next year, but i suppose they just need to add another boy!

Duration: 27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4981kbps

Download Happy Analversary

Bare Gymnast

Cast: Koldo Goran, Anteo Chara
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Young French mate Anteo Chara is doing his morning exercise while Koldo Goran gets in the bedroom, asking if he needs some help. At the sight of Koldo's huge bulge Anteo begs the Spanish fellow to join him, to begin a much better workout. First he pulls out Koldo's rod and sets his mouth to and his tongue in motion, tasting and swallowing every inch of the monster cock. Then he offers his open smooth asshole for a quick rimming session, before being impaled and fucked like only a real power bottom deserves! Of course after such a workout Anteo could not miss a nice dose of protein, that Koldo shoots straight into his eager mouth!

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps

Download Bare Gymnast

Koldo fucks John Thomas

Cast: Koldo Goran, John Thomas
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Uncut, Big Dicks, Ass to Mouth, Tattoos, Creampie, Cumshots

Raw love is in the air y'all! Huge dick Koldo is officially in love with our Exclusive John Thomas. Hard not to fall for that guy. Passionate, and eager to get raw fucked deeper and harder, John is the ultimate lover. Watch him worship that massive Spanish cock like he hasn't eaten for days. It's where he wanna be; Bred and filled with Koldo's warm leche. Disfruta!

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Koldo fucks John Thomas

Dilf's Surprise

Cast: Max Konnor, Aaron Reese, Tyler Winxx
Genres: Anal, Big Cock, Ebony, Muscular Guys, Safe Sex, HD, Oral/Blowjob, Cumshot/cum, Jerking Off, Rimming

It's time for 's surprise, Max Konnor the man collector is about to decide if studs Aaron Reese & Tyler Winxx are worthy enough to move into his house! In this steamy Noir Male exclusive, it's time to impresses proving you they are worthy, bringing you the hardest cocks this is the relentless fucking at its finest. Including deep cock sucking and ass licking and cum dripping orgasms!

Duration: 24:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6836kbps

Download Dilf's Surprise

The Gift

Cast: Trent King, Nic Sahara, Dillon Diaz
Genres: Anal, Big Cock, Ebony, Interracial, Safe Sex, HD, Oral/ Blowjob, Cumshot/cum, Jerking Off, Rimming

Dillon Diaz loves spying on his boyfriend Trent King as he jerks of his big, hard cock. Trent loves being watched so much that sometimes he leaves the door unlocked as he plays with himself in the shower.

Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5859kbps

Download The Gift

My Fiance

Cast: Timarrie Baker, Liam Cyber
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum, Rimming, Interracial, Black, Big Cock, Ebony, Muscular Guys, Safe Sex, Reality, HD, Closeted/Straight

Pierce Paris is having trouble convincing, Jacen Zhu, to sell his house. Enough is enough it's time to get down to business and give him a reason to sell. Seduction is about to take over, get ready for epic interracial sex. With steamy pool side fucking, intense blow jobs and relentless anal penetration! Things are about to wet and wild, this is a scene you won't want to miss!

Duration: 27:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5859kbps

Download My Fiance

The Night Riders Scene Two

Cast: Riley Mitchel, Woody Fox
Genres: Muscle, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Tattoo, Facial, Boots

Riley Mitchel has survived his run-in with two armed robbers and has questions about the ordeal. In his moment of need, Riley turns to The Church and Woody Fox for spiritual guidance. Riley gets what he came for and more when Woody throws back his cassock to reveal a massive uncut dick. Riley takes one look at the giant cock and opens his mouth wide to worship The holy member. Woody can't control the temptations of the flesh and takes his turn in front of Riley, getting his face fucked deep until he's ready to get his dick wet again. Riley knows what the priest seeks and offers up his ass to be sacrificed for forgiveness. Woody can't clean Riley of sin fast enough and plunges his cock in to start pumping. Riley moans with each thrust of the long cock but needs to feel it even deeper. The priest sits back in the church pew to let Riley ride it down to the base. Riley sits on Woody's big pole and rides it up and down as his ready-to-burst cock flops against his stomach. Riley's tight ass feels amazing surrounding Woody's dick and he can no longer hold off. Riley gets down between Woody's legs to let the priest unload his holy cum on his face. With a fresh load in his beard, Riley lets loose and pumps his cock until it spews cum all over his own heaving, sweaty body.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps

Download The Night Riders Scene Two

Tim fucks John Thomas

Cast: Tim Kruger, John Thomas
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Uncut, Gape, Fart, Big Dicks, Creampie, Internal Cumshots

Our beloved Tim is back to give an unforgettable FuckFest to our new Exclusive, the ridiculously gorgeous John Thomas. Nothing compares to Tim's legendary massive cock. It's a rough, deep and passionate fuck that puts a smile on John's perfect face. Watch out for an epic cumshot that ends up to be internal. Tim's seed sinking deep inside him is the only way John likes it

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Tim fucks John Thomas

Marc Montana & Ryan Jordan

Cast: Marc Montana, Ryan Jordan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos

Marc Montana and Ryan Jordan relax on the bed as they have a small chat about their time in the armed . Marc kicks his head back and enjoys Ryan's mouth as he gags and slobbers all over his throbbing dick. Marc doesn't want to take all the enjoyment so he has Ryan lie back and he slowly wraps his mouth around this big hard dick. Ryan is ready to be fucked and Marc is game for it. Marc bends Ryan's tight round ass over and slowly pushes his thick hard dick into his ass making Ryan squirm. Ryan can't believe how big Marc's cock is as he gets fucked by him. Marc fucks Ryan all over the bed pushing his limits to the boundaries as he manhandles Ryan. Soon Marc is stroking Ryan's throbbing dick as he fucks him deep and hard. Marc's balls are so full that he has to pull his raw cock out and he shoots his thick warm load all over Ryan's open hole. Ryan can feel how warm the cum is as he strokes his dick until he releases his big load all over his smooth chest.

Duration: 47:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

Download Marc Montana & Ryan Jordan

The Night Riders, Scene 1

Cast: Colby Tucker, Jason Vario, Riley Mitchel
Genres: Muscle, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoo, Facial, Cum Eat, Boots, Shaved Head, Threesome, Flip-Flop

Ripped and tatted mechanic, Riley Mitchel, gets held up at gunpoint by robbers, Jason Vario and Colby Tucker. When Riley reveals there's no money in the shop, Colby pulls down Riley's pants and discovers that Riley really likes the thrill of being robbed. Colby's mouth begins to water, and he quickly gets on his knees to service Riley's thick curved cock as Jason pulls down his pants to get in on the action. Colby takes his cue and services both hung studs, choking and gagging as he takes both big members down his throat. When Riley can no longer take the anticipation of tasting what the burglars have to offer, he takes his turn on the floor sucking all the cock he can fit in his mouth. Riley wants more from the thugs and offers up his succulent hole for Colby to stuff with his big, raging hard-on. Colby pumps Riley from behind as Riley continues to satisfy his cravings for cock by slurping Jason's uncut meat down all the way to his full sack. After pounding Riley's ass, Colby wants to feel Riley's thick meat deep in him and lies on the floor with his legs spread wide. Riley pumps hard, getting himself to the brink before Jason steps up to take his turn. Riley wants his hole stretched by Jason's big cock too, so he lies back to take it. Jason fucks the cum out of Riley before he pulls out and finishes off at the same time as Colby shoots all over Riley's hungry face. Did Riley successfully avert a robbery or did he just create a whole new set of problems?

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7218kbps

Download The Night Riders, Scene 1

Caio fucks Jake

Cast: Caio Veyron, Jake Cook
Genres: Big Cock, Blow Job, Interracial, Anal Sex, Jerk Off, Cum Shot

Caio Veyron and Jake Cook are up next! You guys ever noticed Jake's tattoos? Courage and Strength. Well, let's just say he's putting these virtues to the test today! Caio Veyron has the biggest, most massive and certainly the hardest cock Jake ever took in his life. It's an experience between pain and pleasure. At the end of the day, his tight little pink hole will never be the same

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7650kbps

Download Caio fucks Jake

Adam Sahar raw fucks Rico Vega

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Adam Sahar, Rico Vega
Genres: Big Cock, Blow Job, Bareback, Anal Sex, Jerk Off, Cum Shot

Adam Sahar is back in the stable for everyone's pleasure! Our hunk is all muscled up and ready to give his thick raw cock to sexy newcomer Rico Vega. I didn't even have time to get my camera, they were both already fucking in the kitchen. Watch Rico's smile while he's tasting that perfect Uruguayan cock. He's definitely in thick-cock-heaven. Sweaty raw action ahead; Enjoy!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7385kbps
Audio: 132kbps

Download Adam Sahar raw fucks Rico Vega

Devon fucks Drew Dixon

Cast: Devon Lebron, Drew Dixon
Genres: Big Cock, Blow Job, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback, Anal Sex, Jerk Off, Cum Shot

Devon Lebron is back with his beloved humongous BBC. Today, he gives it to an eager newcomer. But don't get me wrong, Drew Dixon is not a newbie when it comes to getting raw fucked by huge cocks! He's actually an expert bottom. Watch him take Devon's massive cock with such pleasure...it will make you want to be in his position!

Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6678kbps

Download Devon fucks Drew Dixon

Main Squeeze

Cast: Andy Star, Mason Lear
Genres: Muscle, Oral, Anal, Kissing, Tattoo, Beard, Bareback, Rimming, Cumshot, Flip Flop

To coin an old phrase, Andy Star and Mason Lear are each other's Main Squeeze, or as we like to call it Fuck Buddies. As with all Main Squeezes/Fuck Buddies comes the unimaginable drive that is set free when you come together and allow the sexual juices to flow. Andy and Mason quickly strip down and take in the beauty of their perfectly sculpted, muscular bodies. Andy elevates himself so that his granite cock is at the perfect level for Mason to begin sucking on it. Andy admires the exquisite cock sucking skills that Mason possess and loves to watch and feel his cock being so expertly serviced. With his cock pulsating with pure pleasure Andy backs away before it is too late and lowers himself to suck on Mason's equally strong, rock solid cock. Andy is a bit more aggressive in his cock sucking as the saliva oozes from his mouth onto Mason's cock and balls. With Mason's balls coated in a heavy layer of saliva, Andy takes them into his mouth and gives them a good tugging before returning to the handsome cock in front of him. Switching things up, Mason bends Andy over and dives into that perfect ass tongue first. Mason already knows how incredible Andy's ass is and to get a taste of it is something he will dream about later tonight. After a good ass eating, Mason stands up and glides his up-curved cock into Andy's smooth, puckered hole. Mason goes back and forth from ass eating to ass fucking, enthralled with the taste of the fuck juices that the two are generating. With the ass of a "Star" you never know when it will suck you dry and Mason is blown away by how Andy is so capable of such pleasure. So much so, that Mason blows his load inside of Andy's ass, and then is there to lap it up as Andy pushes it out for his palates pleasure. After a good feltching, Andy flips Mason and give his hairy hole a good tongue lashing before he plunges his raw cock deep into that hot ass. Andy gives Mason a good fucking before they switch it up again and this time Andy squats down onto Mason's rock-hard cock. Mason lays back and lets Andy take charge of the hard ass pounding that sends him over the edge. Andy grinds down hard onto Mason's cock as his cock erupts with a creamy load of cum that sprays both of their muscular thighs. Mason continues pounding away at Andy's ass and delivers his second creamy load of cum that ends up in Andy's ass again. Your Main Squeeze will suck you dry!

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Main Squeeze

Back