We Love Pain | Only Extr..me Bondage Slaves | Brutal Female Humiliating

Cigarette Gag Tease Amp Denial

Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation
Video language: English

The magnificent lady tied her friend to the bed, then pulled out her favorite toy and began to caress her pussy. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 162.2 MB

Download Cigarette Gag Tease Amp Denial

Binding The Beauty Part 4

Cast: Sydney Cole
Genres: Torture, Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

I bend and stretch her, and pack her mouth with cloth, sealed with tape, to keep her quiet...Sydney takes all that I have to give, being the submissive young woman that she is, and looks amazing doing it... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2579kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 205.2 MB

Download Binding The Beauty Part 4

So Sexy In Pain Part 2

Genres: Torture, Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

Sydney is fucking beautiful...The eyes, the mouth, the lips, and her amazing body are all mine today... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2626kbps

File size: 267.8 MB

Download So Sexy In Pain Part 2

Binding The Beauty Part 3

A peek at her hard body...as opposed to this day, when I get the full hands on experience, and I can tell you, this woman is all natural feminine perfection... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2510kbps

File size: 165.4 MB

Download Binding The Beauty Part 3

Binding The Beauty Part 2

I'm sure men remind her everyday how fucking hot she is with their rubber necking stares, and that's usually all I get from hot little babes like Sydney... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2499kbps

File size: 185.4 MB

Download Binding The Beauty Part 2

Binding The Beauty Part 1

Sydney has the kind of powerful beauty that can stun you, and she knows it... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2406kbps

File size: 201.2 MB

Download Binding The Beauty Part 1

She's Asking For It Part 4

Then, The Pope pummels her cunt with the wand until lovely Lexi grunts out an orgasm. The Pope then strings Lexi up from the rafters and leaves her there to wriggle... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2515kbps

File size: 168.0 MB

Download She's Asking For It Part 4

She's Asking For It Part 3

When The Pope enters he begins to grope and paw at Lexi's perfect little body. As Lexi whimpers, The Pope pulls out his flogger and pelts her torso then, her ass with it. Next, poor Lexi holds the magic wand while her Master clamps her nipples. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2580kbps

File size: 229.3 MB

Download She's Asking For It Part 3

She's Asking For It Part 2

After we get Lexi out of her clothes and gaze upon her lovely body, we have her bound and gagged and ready for The Pope... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps

File size: 223.0 MB

Download She's Asking For It Part 2

She's Asking For It Part 1

A picture of innocence, Lexi Belle has a wonderful, sexy and petite way about her. She is rather new to bondage and this was her first shoot for Dungeon. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2584kbps

File size: 255.2 MB

Download She's Asking For It Part 1

The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 4

Cast: Sadie Pop

I keep her bound tight and under the magic wand...her pussy creams as the vibrators and dildos take her over... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3823kbps

File size: 199.3 MB

Download The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 4

The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 3

She's a very reactive and expressive, fragile little woman...her pussy gets most of the attention on this day. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3857kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 3

The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 2

I pull her out to play today, and Sadie is always ready for the role...my helpless little bondage doll... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3840kbps

File size: 207.7 MB

Download The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 2

Choke Hogtie

Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation

In this story, the lady who mostly dominates has become the one that is dominated. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 137.8 MB

Download Choke Hogtie

The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 1

Sadie Pop, human candy, submissive delight...I usually keep her in a box when Im bored of her, which isnt very often... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3862kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 1

Another Princess Gets Punished Part 4

Cast: Sadie Blake

Sadie is not all that naturally submissive, but being bound and helpless gives her a new perspective, and it isnt long before she resigns to my control over her...and her pussy responds with flowing wetness as I disrobe her in the first scene... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps

File size: 274.6 MB

Download Another Princess Gets Punished Part 4

Another Princess Gets Punished Part 3

I can sense the amount of men who have played the fool trying to impress this lovely creature's heart...I dont have to worry about any of that nonsense, and I use her like a scorned whore... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps

File size: 320.2 MB

Download Another Princess Gets Punished Part 3

Another Princess Gets Punished Part 2

Im sure she deserves a man who treats her right...but today she gets me, and I get to punish another princess... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3832kbps

File size: 189.1 MB

Download Another Princess Gets Punished Part 2

Another Princess Gets Punished Part 1

Sadie has the feel of an uptown babe, probably because of her amazing smile and cheek bones...her thick, black hair is soft and beautiful... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3865kbps

File size: 318.7 MB

Download Another Princess Gets Punished Part 1

The Shy Submissive Monster Part 4

There is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1281kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 130.1 MB

Download The Shy Submissive Monster Part 4

The Shy Submissive Monster Part 3

Cast: Sadie Blair

A hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

Download The Shy Submissive Monster Part 3

The Shy Submissive Monster Part 2

Sadie is a healthy and pristine southern girl, at first glance...Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1282kbps

File size: 143.7 MB

Download The Shy Submissive Monster Part 2

The Shy Submissive Monster Part 1

We bring Sadie back for more punishing domination at the hands and ropes of Feenix. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps

File size: 158.4 MB

Download The Shy Submissive Monster Part 1

Ziva's First Time Part 4

Cast: Ziva Fey

No, I'll strip her down, make sure she knows who's boss, and treat her with vengeful contempt...all of her pleasure, I will now control... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps

File size: 409.1 MB

Download Ziva's First Time Part 4

Ziva's First Time Part 3

It's all I've been thinking about...How to enjoy the bound whore? Of course, there's fucking, but that's all too enjoyable for them... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps

File size: 285.4 MB

Download Ziva's First Time Part 3

Ziva's First Time Part 2

Fragile little Ziva Fey stands there bound, wondering what will become of her...and it's already began...her objectification is in the works... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps

File size: 345.7 MB

Download Ziva's First Time Part 2

Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 4

Cast: Tiffany Watson

Her squirms and expressions are newbie gold...When he exposes her perfect pink pussy in the second scene, its ad if he finds her very center...he gives her an overdose of pleasure and pussy objectification... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 4

Hot Iron And Hard Ties Part 2

Cast: Rylie Richman
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex

They make a pit stop by the office so he can grab some cash for their primetime evening. Rylie's been left outdoors and this hot date seems to be growing a bit cold as the dude is just seemingly taking forever. With her patience wearing thin, she decides she should go and investigate to see what could be taking the guy so damn long. Walking into the office, she's greeted by a long, dark hall.

Duration: 37:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

Download Hot Iron And Hard Ties Part 2

Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 3

Simon takes his time building a rapport and dominant trust...But it's not long before she is wrapped from shoulders to ankles, with her luscious tits hanging out...And he introduces her to some flogging... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

File size: 181.6 MB

Download Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 3

Ziva's First Time Part 1

I dress her up in a one-piece fishnet outfit with heels... The lady deserved attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

Download Ziva's First Time Part 1

Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 2

Tiffany is a flowering young woman with deep sexual passions, but she is not a painslut...Im sure she was shocked just to find how we would bind her, but the idea of being flogged, or having clamps put on her most sensitive parts is not native to her sexual experiences... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 225.0 MB

Download Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 2

Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 1

Simon gets his hands on a total BDSM newbie, and she is very sexy and very submissive... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 330.3 MB

Download Blonde, Bound And Blaised Part 1

Crystal Orgasm Strappado

Another beauty thought that there would be a romantic evening, and it turned out that they would practice bondage. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 101.9 MB

Download Crystal Orgasm Strappado

Submissive Bondage Loving Slut Part 4

Cast: Pepper Hart

She enjoys enduring whatever she has to endure to please her master, and she calls me master without me asking... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 434.5 MB

Download Submissive Bondage Loving Slut Part 4

Submissive Bondage Loving Slut Part 2

She enjoys being tied up very much, so struggling is not her thing... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 313.0 MB

Download Submissive Bondage Loving Slut Part 2

Luscious Beauty Bound Part 4

It was my joy to cut her panties off, keep her bound and take her to the extremes of helpless punishments and pleasures... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4824kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Luscious Beauty Bound Part 4

Luscious Beauty Bound Part 3

Punished for being a wanton little slut...the tease who finally gets what she has coming... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

File size: 422.9 MB

Download Luscious Beauty Bound Part 3

Last edited:

Luscious Beauty Bound Part 2

She's always had these fantasies of being bound and objectified... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 478.7 MB

Download Luscious Beauty Bound Part 2

Last edited:

Innocence, Bed Bound Part 3

Cast: Nova Cane

Because she loves it...she loves to be the object of extreme desires...Today, she is mine... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 386.8 MB

Download Innocence, Bed Bound Part 3

Last edited:

Innocence, Bed Bound Part 2

Cast: Nova Cane

The big brown eyes, the pretty face, the arousing smile...How does a young woman like this end up bound and manhandled? Download and enjoy!

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps

File size: 493.2 MB

Download Innocence, Bed Bound Part 2

Last edited:
Back