Vintage Best Video | Real Passion - Retro

Schwarzer Orgasmus

Release Year: 1980
Genres: Retro, Classic, Hardcore
Video language: English

Horny black and white girls hardcore foursome classic sex action...

Format: avi
Duration: 14:46
Video: 700x500, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 134.6 MB

Download Schwarzer Orgasmus

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 22

Studio: Sunset Software
Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits, Solo

Busty or Super Busty girls. Authors do not simply throw together every old piece of film they can find. Authors comb through literally thousands and thousands of films to find those few masterpieces which are worth preserving because they feature beautiful models and professional filmmaking that turn simple exploitation into the art of glamour film.

Duration: 56:08
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1985kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 910.9 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 22

Bourgeoises En Chaleur 1977 (Blue One)

Release Year: 1977
Studio: Alpha France
Cast: Cathy Stewart, Celine Galone (as Celine), Kate Bretty, Nadine Roussial (as Christine Maffei), Alban Ceray, Andre Kay, Hubert Geral
Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits,Group

The film opens with a 30-something brown-haired woman (Ursula White) approaching the door of a house, turning back and then summoning up the courage to go in. She looks as if she could be Erika Cool's older , but does not have such a distinctive face. Daniele Troeger is the maid who takes her coat. She is introduced to a 30-something woman (large-ish, upturned nose, XNK0018) who runs the establishment and is shown a catalogue of men. One picture is of Richard Lemieuvre, but most are of Charlie Schreiner. She is then introduced to a near lookalike in the form of Gabriel Coez. He gives her a good time. We then see him giving a folder of documents to a mature blonde (Amanda) and asking her to sign them. Is she another client?
He then goes home and Liliane Lemieuvre passes him on the stairs - she must live in the apartment above. Then Erika Cool arrives and they have sex. It is whether she is a client or an employee of the 'other side' of the establishment. I suggest the last because t.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:06:41
Video: 704x452, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 946.7 MB

Download Bourgeoises En Chaleur 1977 (Blue One)

Traci big trick

Release Year: 1987
Cast: Michael

The girl opened her mouth again, and she herself took the head with her lips. She acted very carefully, skipping a member inside literally by a millimeter, and at the same time meeting him with her tongue. From the salty taste and a little unpleasant smell, the girl's mouth immediately filled with saliva. She began to swallow it, while squeezing the penis with her lips more and more. At some point, Tanya could not restrain his pressure, and the member abruptly entered the entire length, slipping into the throat with its head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:29:32
Video: 636x480, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 493.7 MB

Download Traci big trick

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 21

Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits, Solo

Sweater girls 4 tasty titbits , the famous Virginia Bell calisthenics film with upside
down jiggles and slo-mo bounce, the golden globes of Jane Reynolds, 3 Sherrie Knight
peel downs and 3 definitive Honey Bee strips including her very earliest appearance pre-
augmentation, and the later enhanced .

Duration: 55:47
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1926kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 21

Couple Libere Cherche Compagne Liberee 1981 (Blue One)

Release Year: 1981
Studio: Alpha France
Cast: Cathy Dupré plays a butter saleswoman Cathy Stewart Laura Clair Marianne Aubert Nicole Segaud Obaya Roberts Vanessa
Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits

Marianne Obee and Guy Royer are an unmarried couple of swingers. They seduce any woman or man they come across. The film starts from the moment they study the ads while having sex. Typist Katie Stewart came to print something, she doesn't mind being seduced, but runs away in horror when Marianne wants to join them. The next typist, Laura Claire, has nothing against it.
Holding up on the street to park the car, Jean-Pierre Arman rises to the apartment and finds his wife making love with a friend. The most correct in this case is for him and Marianne to join them.
After the wedding, Guy and Marianne decide to spend a honeymoon in a hotel, the owner of which allows you to watch the couples.
Returning home, they convince the sex shop saleswoman to clearly demonstrate the effectiveness of the sold lubricant.
A parking ticket is fined, but Marianne knows how to convince a cop to hush things up.
In the last scene, they meet a widow (Nicole Segoda) in order to prove to her directly in na.

Duration: 1:03:08
Video: 720x440, AVC (H.264)

File size: 977.8 MB

Download Couple Libere Cherche Compagne Liberee 1981 (Blue One)

Spoiled

Release Year: 1989
Cast: Jeri

Under such a man, she did not remain without an orgasm for a short time, at some point her moans turned into screams, and she, squeezing her toes, trembled in orgasm. To give the girl even more pleasure, he grabbed her by the waist and, raising himself on his knees, began to simply push her all the way, so that the pubes began to hit each other with each entry of the penis. She no longer controlled anything, she just drowned in pleasure and only whispered with difficulty, begged the man not to stop. Still, he had to stop, he knew that when he came to orgasm, he simply would not be able to interrupt, so he stopped the fuck in advance. Pulling the penis out of the body, still trembling with pleasure, he sat down with his ass slightly lower than the girl's chest and, holding the penis with her titties, began to move the dick with pleasure. .But getting what she came for, the girl allowed the man to finish the fuck, as he wanted.

Duration: 1:10:02
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Spoiled

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 16

Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits ,Solo

Sweater girls Plus 6 voluptuous titbits, with dazzling Busty Babes Laine Carlin on
stage & in boudoir, Michelle Angelo in her infamous black shell brassiere, Lillian Parker
really up close and personal, and Lee Germaine doing 10 different Tit Wiggles and Tit Jiggles,
all from original camera masters.

Duration: 57:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1916kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 910.0 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 16

Fantasmes De Femmes 1984 (Blue One)

Release Year: 1984
Cast: Bärbel von Staden as Barbara Legrand Cathy Ménard Christine Black Diane Dupont Emmanuelle Parèze brief, non-sex Eva Kleber plays Giselle Karine Hornel as Kathrine Nuevo Olinka Hardiman as Olinka Petrowa Patricia Pasquale
Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature

Alban hides a bag of stolen diamonds in a girlfriend's pussy (XNK0085). He later extracts them - fisting while being wanked. This is intercut with Cathy Ménard having sex on stage with Gabriel Pontello watched by Eva Kleber and Jacques Marbeuf Alban visits another girlfriend, a blonde (Laura Clair). They sex on table. The blonde takes Alban to Marilyn Jess's place and leaves him. Alban and Marilyn have sex.
The blonde goes to the club and into the changing room - Lise Pinson is one of those changing along with couple of other familiar faces (XNK0086 and XNK0087) as well as the blonde. Dominique St-Clair, Uschi Karnat and Cathy Ménard arrive at Marilyn's place and find Alban. They are not pleased.
Mika Barthel has b/g sex on stage in front of an audience.
There is a brief g/g scene between Dominique Saint Claire and Marilyn Jess. Then we see Dominique on the phone to Jacques Marbeuf while he gets a bj in his office from Eva Kleber.
Alban visits a fence to find same two girls as in.

Duration: 1:02:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fantasmes De Femmes 1984 (Blue One)

Breedy bunch

An elastic warm cock rested against her pussy. She closed her eyes, and squeaked longingly, feeling the cock ribbed from the veins penetrated her wet slit, immediately took the maximum pace without swinging, with each push literally crushing the groaning girl into her bed. He put his hands on her twitching tits and squeezed with pleasure. However, the girl's hands simply could not hold on to her back, which was slippery with sweat, which did not freeze for a second. Then she simply threw them around the man's neck and tried to reach for his lips. just for a moment he stopped, kissed the girl in her little lips, and then again escaped from the embrace and continued relentlessly hammering her crack.

Duration: 2:48:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 931.8 MB

Download Breedy bunch

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 15

Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits,Big tits,Solo

7 hi-point titbits. Classic Burlesque Stage Strippers in action with Betty Howard, Tempest Storm in her classic 'Desert Dance', Lili St. Cyr in 2 stylish routines, and Blaze Starr in 'Dance of Fire'. Also lovely Candy Earle, Elaine Jones, gorgeous Gaby and 8 more nicely naked nymphs.

Duration: 56:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1922kbps

File size: 890.6 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 15

Partouze collective pour sonophanes

Release Year: 1985
Studio: Socai Films
Cast: Christine Chavert, Marianne Aubert, Jerome Vallin, Christophe Clark
Genres: Classic, Feature

Sitting in the lobby of a hotel, Christophe Clark sees two attractive female guests arrive. Then we see Marianne Aubert, a chambermaid, being accosted by Clark (in his waiter's disguise) as she makes a bed. The bell boy has sex with the blonde guest, and so on and so on.
Apart from the last name (Dunne Bert), the on-screen credits are identical to those of Ecoles pour salopes tres speciales, that is Sonia Volle, Zaida Moor, Jerome Zandron, Pascal Sifflet. Since Jerome Vallin does appear it seems reasonable to assume that Jerome Zandron is meant to refer to him, but since the credits may have been re-used from yet a third film, it is unsafe to draw further conclusions.
Free translation of the French cover text : "Princess Fatima El Ashram stays at the hotel Imperial et owns the most beautiful jewels of the world. The hotel becomes a centre of spies. To steel the jewels, they will replace the hotel employees and have an orgy together and learn to the princess all about pleasure and p.

Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1707kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 824.9 MB

Download Partouze collective pour sonophanes

Moana pozzi

Release Year: 1990
Cast: Moana pozzi

As she quickly works with her bright head, she flashes up and down. He sucked him off and he began to press her hands on the back of her head, she moaned and began to slap him on the hips, but he still did not stop. And then he jerked sharply, and bent over his head, pressing it into his groin.
-Oh, how cool, swallow, swallow. Thank you kitty, I haven't felt so good for a long time, - the guy moaned, twitching his hips a little, and swallowed convulsively.

Duration: 1:08:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 377.3 MB

Download Moana pozzi

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol.8

Sweater Girls 5 part Busty Boobs titbits starring Honey Bee and Sonja Morgan in highlight clips and more super-stacked classic color of the outrageous Lee Germaine, the buoyantly buxom Michelle Angelo, curvilinear Lillian Parker, and introducing ravishing redhead bra buster Ann Howe.

Duration: 57:44
Video: 608x464, XviD, 1828kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol.8

Marilyn Chambers Private Fantasies part 3

In a continuing effort to reveal sides of Marilyn Chambers never before explored, Creative The on-going sin-suous saga finds The Doctor Is In as Ms. Chambers discovers new uses for the stirrups as she scientifically seduces her gleeful gynecologist. I'm No Dummy demonstrates the power of positive thinking as a male mannequin comes to life - in more ways than one. The third fantasy, Take A Letter, has a frigid secretary letting her hair down to ultimately give her boss the nymphomaniac's version of dictation. Last and certainly not least, a Newspaper Ad pits Marilyn and electrifying dominatrix "Tantala" in a bondage story that's guaranteed to be a front-page headline. Expanding the limits of sexuality, Marilyn Chambers' Private Fantasies #3 is a further look into the mind of the irrepressible and insatiable leading lady of the adult cinema.

Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marilyn Chambers Private Fantasies part 3

Introducing barbii

I enter in one slow, but strong movement and see how my eyes open wide with her mouth, it seems she did not pay attention to the size of my penis. I make a few careful thrusts and, greedily gasping for air, says with difficulty:
-How cool he is! Oh, how good.
A familiar reaction, but still nice that I liked it. I put my hands on her boobs, and I fuck already in full force. The slender body of my neighbor begins to shudder from my pressure, she moans incessantly, but I feel that I will clearly finish before her, I try to somehow reduce my ardor, but it turns out badly, her tight pussy just does not allow me to move slower. Hair scattered over my shoulders, titties slightly bounce, nipples flinching each time she is placed on my cock.

Duration: 1:26:07

File size: 358.8 MB

Download Introducing barbii

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 12

Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits,Big tits,Solo

Over 9 min. of 5 titbits babes and 6 ripe and round bottom bits girls lead into classic 60s glamour with the elegant Candy Earle, Polynesian Lani doing the topless Hula, the R-rated
nude scenes from Candy Barr's 'Smart Alec' stag film, and 9 more seductive sweeties sensuously
stripping off.

Duration: 57:04
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1902kbps

File size: 891.4 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 12

Partouze collective pour sonophanes

Release Year: 1985
Studio: Socai Films
Cast: Christine Chavert, Marianne Aubert, Jerome Vallin, Christophe Clark
Genres: Classic, Feature
Video language: French

Sitting in the lobby of a hotel, Christophe Clark sees two attractive female guests arrive. Then we see Marianne Aubert, a chambermaid, being accosted by Clark (in his waiter's disguise) as she makes a bed. The bell boy has sex with the blonde guest, and so on and so on.
Apart from the last name (Dunne Bert), the on-screen credits are identical to those of Ecoles pour salopes tres speciales, that is Sonia Volle, Zaida Moor, Jerome Zandron, Pascal Sifflet. Since Jerome Vallin does appear it seems reasonable to assume that Jerome Zandron is meant to refer to him, but since the credits may have been re-used from yet a third film, it is unsafe to draw further conclusions.
Free translation of the French cover text : "Princess Fatima El Ashram stays at the hotel Imperial et owns the most beautiful jewels of the world. The hotel becomes a centre of spies. To steel the jewels, they will replace the hotel employees and have an orgy together and learn to the princess all about pleasure and pe.

Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1707kbps

File size: 824.9 MB

Download Partouze collective pour sonophanes

The pink lagoon a sex romp in paradise

Release Year: 1984

As if , I sink my face to this delight, kiss it right into the bud of sponges, I feel a subtle aroma. I gently run my tongue between the lips and swallow a few drops of moisture with pleasure. she moaned quietly, clearly restraining herself, I still want to enjoy this flower, but I feel that my penis is already literally hurting from the tension, and she whispers:
- Fuck me, I can't take it anymore. I feel the wet hole with my head and here it is pleasure. It seems that the walls of the vagina are trembling, they tightly clasp the penis, and I mutter through my teeth:
-What are you narrow, just barely goes.

Duration: 1:30:54

File size: 501.2 MB

Download The pink lagoon a sex romp in paradise

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 10

Plus 6 titbits magic moments. Starring pneumatic Michelle Angelo romping in a mountain stream with her nudist girlfriend, vivacious Vicki Lane, luscious Ann Cooper and cute little Mickey Jines, with 4 other fetchingly full nude figure model immortals including the rare 'Japanese Glamour Girl'.

Duration: 56:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1913kbps

File size: 891.3 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 10

Bourgeoises En Chaleur (1977) - Daniele Troeger, Dolores Manta

Cast: Amanda, Barbara Moose, Daniele Troeger, Dolores Manta, Elisabeth Bure, Erika Cool, Evelyne Manta, Karine Gambier, Liliane Lemieuvre, Siril Gaelle, Ursula White, Veronique Maugarski, Gabriel Coez, Richard Lemieuvre, Gabriel Pontello
Genres: Feature, Classic

The film opens with a 30-something brown-haired woman (Ursula White) approaching the door of a house, turning back and then summoning up the courage to go in. Daniele Troeger is the maid who takes her coat. She is introduced to a 30-something woman (large-ish, upturned nose, Dolor?s Manta) who runs the establishment, and is shown a catalogue of men. She is then introduced to a near lookalike of Charlie Schreiner in the form of Gabriel Coez. He gives her a good time. We then see him giving a folder of documents to a mature blonde (Amanda) and asking her to sign them. Is she his boss in his day job? He then goes home and Liliane Lemieuvre passes him on the stairs - she must live in the apartment above. Then Erika Cool arrives and they have sex. It is whether she is a client or an employee of the other side of the establishment.

Duration: 1:06:41
Video: 704x452, AVC (H.264)

File size: 946.7 MB

Download Bourgeoises En Chaleur (1977) - Daniele Troeger, Dolores Manta

The other woman

Release Year: 1991

She spread her legs a little wider so that it would be more convenient for him to touch my already full current slit. And he began to slowly move his fingers between the lips, pressing with force on the swollen clitoris, and at the same time he clearly rocked his penis in my ass, pressing his skirt between the halves. Here his finger bent a little and began to penetrate the pussy, he began to fuck me with two fingers. Fingers slipped out of the hole, and began to cover my clitoris with lubricant, pinching and pressing it down. I began to wiggle my thighs with pleasure, orgasm completely engulfed my consciousness

Duration: 1:07:32

File size: 372.3 MB

Download The other woman

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol.4

Sweater girls 9 famous loops of the literally outstanding Virginia Bell & 5 more of the statuesque Sherrie Knight display every inch of the naked majesty that launched these 50's
sweater girls into the Big Bosom Hall of Fame. These films are the definitive works of these 2 super-
stacked sirens.

Duration: 56:23
Video: 608x464, XviD, 1775kbps

File size: 841.1 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol.4

La Doctoresse A Des Gros Seins (1988) - Marie-Christine Covi

Release Year: 1988
Cast: Marie-Christine Covi, Sylvie Courtois, Desire Bastareaud, Etienne Jaumillot, Jean-Paul Bride, Jean-Pierre Armand, Philippe Soine

Marie-Christine Covi is a doctor of a clinic. The movie starts at night, Marie-Christine Covi masturbates a guy. In a room, a woman patient rings the nurse. MC. Covi answers the call and has a lesbian scene with her.

The next day, she welcomes Etienne Jaumillot (an old actor) and when he says he looks forward to her therapy, she shows him her breast. Meanwhile, Jean Paul Bride enter a patient room and proceeds to fist the brunette in there. In another room, a nurse gives Desire a black midget a blow job. J. P. Armand joins in, doing the main hardcore action.

J. P. Bride returns to his patient and shaves her. Then he calls in J.P. Armand before leaving. J. P.Armand has anal sex with the brunette. M. C. Covi walks around the clinic with her white blouse open and shows her breast and white lingerie. E. Jaumillot stops a short blonde nurse and pays her to manipulate his penis. Later, she tells this story to a colleague in a kitchen. They start rubbing each other, and J. P. Armand e.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 640x464, xvid, 1366kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 747.0 MB

Download La Doctoresse A Des Gros Seins (1988) - Marie-Christine Covi

Schlumpfs klassiker

I felt like a finger touched the second hole and smeared it a little. And then he put a prick on the ass and began to press. Having passed the handle from the bottom, I again began to wield the already beloved toy, but it was not easy to keep in this position under powerful shocks. I tried very hard to quickly return that pleasant feeling that I felt before I started fucking me in the ass, so I fucked myself mercilessly. pleasant languor from the fact that both of my holes are so full. Driving in the phallus, I felt how my penis was moving and soon began to fuck myself in the same rhythm. It was something, I started to moan. And this did not go unnoticed.

Duration: 4:32:25
Video: 1152x480, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Schlumpfs klassiker

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 3

Opens with Sally Rand's immortal Bubble Dance and a Burlesque masterpiece, 'Hubba Hubba
Girl' with the legendary Evelyn West and original soundtrack. A dozen more gems from as early
as the 30's show the lush variety of classic stripping. Vol. 3 concludes with the glorious original stage striptease of the 50's sauciest stripper Candy Barr, and the sophisticated glamour of the great Lily St. Cyr

Duration: 59:04
Video: 608x464, XviD, 1769kbps

File size: 852.5 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 3

Blow Hard (1974)

Cast: Tina Russell, Valerie Mason, Jamie Gillis, John Buco

Blow Hard is a truly exceptional glimpse inside the emerging sensual volcano that was about to explode across America in the Early 70's Swing Parties, orgies, young couples getting it on for the first time, bored spouses seeking easy action on the side, the promiscuity of girl on girl interactions. This free spirited gem of a classic shows it all.

Duration: 1:07:36
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2064kbps

Download Blow Hard (1974)

School Orgy

Sexy german teens students hardcore orgy sex in School.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 576x432, XviD, 997kbps

File size: 121.3 MB

Download School Orgy

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol.6

Sweater girl Starring the amazing Tit Queen quartet of Lee Germaine at her most memorable, Michelle Angelo, gigantically torpedoesque Jane Reynolds, and Lillian Parker in the best "naked girl rolling around on a bed film" ever made. All in Living Color with 5
part Cleavage Queen titbits.

Duration: 56:34
Video: 608x464, XviD, 1823kbps

File size: 850.8 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol.6

Dirty Pictures (1987) - Nina Hartley, Tracey Adams, Krista Lane

Cast: Nina Hartley, Tracey Adams, Krista Lane, Lisa Bright, Megan Leigh, Billy Dee, Don Fernando, Tom Byron

Brunette bombshell Krista Lane has more than one trick up her sleeve as she takes some hot photographs of luscious Megan Leigh. One thing leads to another until the two of them are "clicking" in a sensuous girl/girl love fest. But this is only the beginning of the Dirty Pictures to be taken in Krista's studio today.

Duration: 1:07:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2067kbps

Download Dirty Pictures (1987) - Nina Hartley, Tracey Adams, Krista Lane

Die Supergeilen im Friseursalon

German blonde girl in the hair salon, hardcore fucking scenes!

Duration: 20:01
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 191.6 MB

Download Die Supergeilen im Friseursalon

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 5

Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits,Big tits

Sweater Girl More Virginia and Sherrie, plus introducing the curvaceous Lee Germaine, pneumatic Michelle Angelo and the opulently upholstered Georgia Holden
, all in full 10 min. films with 10 more minutes of Big Boob titbit Heavenly Highlight scenes from 14 more Big Bust films.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 608x464, XviD, 1789kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 5

Saturday Night Special (1976) - Jamie Gillis, Georgette Jennings

Release Year: 1976
Cast: Jamie Gillis, Jeffrey Hurst, Georgette Jennings, George Payne
Genres: Classic, Anal

A gang of crooks fuck up a diamond heist, shooting the guards and taking hostages. Instead of making a run for it, they to head back to their hideout for a perverted fuck party. Saturday Night Special is an unforgettable crime caper filled with sexy women and some very shocking moments.

With it's contorted close-ups and twisted morals, Saturday Night Special could easily be a Roberta Findlay production, but is credited to a mysterious "Sam Bloch". The film is a must see for fans of potent 70's cinema and porn fans who are not easy to offend.

Duration: 1:01:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2292kbps

Download Saturday Night Special (1976) - Jamie Gillis, Georgette Jennings

Introducing barbii

Jumping up from the chair, the girl threw herself on his neck and kissed him on the lips. And although he did not expect such an act from a young person, he was not at all taken aback and, responding to a kiss, immediately grabbed her under the ass with his hands. squealed and raised under her buttocks, tightly wrapped her legs around the man's waist. They didn't talk anymore. Just a few steps and a couple were on the bed in a small bedroom.
The man not only undressed himself in a few seconds, but also pulled off the underwear from his young guest so deftly that she did not even notice how it happened. However, this did not interest, she already looked between the man's thighs at all and, noticing there a thick penis with a bright, almost burgundy head, squealed with joy.

Duration: 1:26:07

File size: 473.1 MB

Download Introducing barbii

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 2

Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits,Group

An amazing variety of beauties beginning with luscious Mickey Jines and the Polynesian island
idyll of Lani. A great naked body is captured in a mountain stream, numerous naked nymphs pose
for the camera, 3 films offer the stunning Vicki Lane aka Gaby showing why she is so adored,
torrid Kellie Everts posing in the ripe and raw, and a redhead goddess with a perfect figure does
2 separate full disclosure nude performances.

Duration: 55:05
Video: 608x464, XviD, 1786kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 2

Sorority Pink Vol 3 (1992) - Nikki Dial, Cameo, Summer Knight

Release Year: 1992
Cast: Nikki Dial, Cameo, Summer Knight, Charlotte Leigh, Gail , Jerry Butler, Sappho, Steve Drake,

The Lamboa's... the hottest sorority on campus. They're popular, beautiful and crave only the female touch. Men are a forbidden (but they do some anyway!), and their initiation rites, involving six luscious babes, create an unequaled sexual passion!

Duration: 1:01:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1659kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Sorority Pink Vol 3 (1992) - Nikki Dial, Cameo, Summer Knight

Bettgefluster

Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage

Busty slut wifes hardcore threesome sex with horny husband action.

Duration: 21:22
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1796kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Bettgefluster

Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 1

Spectacular figure models from the 60's opening with SUZIE, one of the most shapely Big Busts
we've ever seen. Also offers the chocolate perfection of SISSY ROSCOE, a charming brunette nude
bed roller, a great Scandinavian blonde and a delicious duo of shapely darlings stripping each other bare

Duration: 54:40
Video: 608x464, XviD, 1801kbps

File size: 801.1 MB

Download Sunset Software - Classic Striptease and Glamour Films vol. 1

Esclaves sexuelles sur catalogue

Genres: Feature / Classic

Blonde Odile is a colleague of draughtsman Charlie and fucks briefly in his office. Charlie and girlfriend Francoise go to the house of Richard Lemieuvre to find him being tended to by Brigitte Lahaie and Karine Gambier - various sexual activity follows, swapping etc. He has hired these from a 'slave auction'. Not satisfied with Karine, Richard returns her to the shop and he and Charlie view an auction of two brunettes and a blond and then Erika Cool as "Irma". Francoise is auctioned off - but we don't see her experiences. Elisabeth Buré seems to be one of the girls here, as a brunette. At yet another auction - which includes Karine - the curly blond is bought by Jacques Marbeuf. After a while Richard & Charlie decide to put themselves out to stud, and are purchased as a pair by rich Emmanuelle Paréze.

Duration: 1:01:32
Video: 672x416, XviD, 2347kbps

Download Esclaves sexuelles sur catalogue

Raw talent

Without saying a word, we got rid of our clothes, and I threw on the sofa. Finally, I could properly examine her slender body. The boobs are very small with ridiculously upturned scarlet nipples, the tummy is flat, and below it you can see a neatly trimmed triangle of red hairs. I greedily fall to my chest and suck on it with my mouth, as if trying to grab as much of the pleasant flesh as possible. Papilla tickles my lips pleasantly, grabs my hair to contain my passion and whispers. I let go of her boobs and, continuing to kiss the body, I go down to the tummy and further to her sweet place. Pisechka is simply adorable, the wings of the lips are reddened, the clitoris is pink and smooth, kissing him gently responds with a loud moan and shuddering. I still want to play with her beautiful pussy, but the penis is just aching with excitement, and I fit between the slender thighs of the red-haired beauty, with my hand guiding the head of the penis towards the cherished goal.

Duration: 1:15:05

File size: 413.9 MB

Download Raw talent

Back