Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Marley Brinx - Pleasure & Paingasm

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, POV, Toilet Slavery

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction. Get a rope and follow my instructions self inflicted cock and ball bondage as you edge yourself into submissive . Only good boys that follow orders are allowed to cum in my presence.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download Marley Brinx - Pleasure & Paingasm

Kiara Cole - Straight From The Tap

Mistress Kiara knows how much you hate eating your own cum as once you shoot a load that horny mind of yours just disappears. She has figured out the perfect way to make you finally be the good cum swallowing receptacle that she desires you to be. Mistress Kiara is going to get your cock right on the edge as once you are ready to blow your load you will be given just the instruction you need to complete your task. Get ready to shoot a hot, steamy load of cum right down your throat as your mind won't even have a chance to back out this time around. Good boys swallow big, loads of cum straight from the source.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 738.8 MB

Download Kiara Cole - Straight From The Tap

Victoria June - Rich Bitch Worship

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps

File size: 740.1 MB

Download Victoria June - Rich Bitch Worship

Straight From The Tap

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Masturbation, Cum Eating Instruction
Video language: English

Mistress Kiara knows how much you hate eating your own cum as once you shoot a load that horny mind of yours just disappears. She has figured out the perfect way to make you finally be the good cum swallowing receptacle that she desires you to be. Mistress Kiara is going to get your cock right on the edge as once you are ready to blow your load you will be given just the instruction you need to complete your task. Get ready to shoot a hot, steamy load of cum right down your throat as your mind won't even have a chance to back out this time around. Good boys swallow big, loads of cum straight from the source.

Download Straight From The Tap

Alina Lopez - Oral Fixation

Genres: Solo, Erotic, unusual

You can't resist Mistress Alina's long tongue and sexy wet lips as she looks down upon you. She loves to make you drool and whimper as you are on your knees stroking your cock like a good boy does. Now sit, stay and stare at your Mistress's lusciously long tongue as she teases your hard cock until you explode all over yourself.

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 889.0 MB

Download Alina Lopez - Oral Fixation

Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience

Release Year: 2018

All Mistress Marley requires is a nice long string to play a little game that gets you and her off in more ways than one. She want's to see how far you will let yourself go to make your Mistress happy and proud to call you her own. My test of obedience starts with taking your string and tieing it tightly around your balls making your cock even harder than it already is. Yes, you may be a good boy and start stroking that cock but you will never be allowed to cum unless I give you permission...which won't be easy. I want to see you work hard to please me so I know you are dedicated to being my collared and kept slave. Show me just how much pain you are willing to take to prove you want to be mine and maybe if I am pleased I will let you cum.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps

File size: 953.2 MB

Download Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience

Liv Royale - Feet Jerk Off Game

Release Year: 2020

Lie down, put on your headphones, and get ready to be ruled by the power of my feet. I'll even let you jerk off to them, but only if we can play a little game. I want you to stroke your cock when I say "green light," and stop when I say "red light." Think you can handle that? You'll be entranced as I guide you through a sensual jerk-off session, whispering to you and teasing you with my gorgeous feet and long, hairy legs. You'll be able to feel my feet on your face and hear them brushing against your ears as I edge you toward a delicious orgasm. This was a custom video.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14780kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Liv Royale - Feet Jerk Off Game

Rich Bitch Worship

Cast: Victoria June

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants. She just loves how easy it is to take advantage of a horny man who is desperate to cum for a real, dominant woman. Now crawl on your knees and present that hard cock as Mistress Victoria instructs you on just what to do with it. You will only cum on her terms and until then you are her bitch who must obey.

Download Rich Bitch Worship

Shower w/ garter & stockings on

Genres: shower scenes, garter and stockings, wet nylons, bathtub fetish, bubbles, a bit of asshole fisting side view

Thank you for sharing P...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "Get in bathtub with black garter and stockings on. Turn the shower on and lather yourself up completely with soap bubbles so you are covered in lather. Then bend over and fist your asshole". Tags: shower scenes, garter and stockings, wet nylons, bathtub fetish, bubbles, a bit of asshole fisting side view

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8266kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 449.4 MB

Download Shower w/ garter & stockings on

Alexa, Kayla & Natalya - This Is What Tts Like To Be Our Cow

Cast: Alexa, Kayla, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Milking Machine, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Tease and Denial, Edging, Ass Fetish, POV

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya have got you strapped down to their milking bench. They've got you pumped full of chemical substances to ensure you won't lose that profitable erection. They are going to milk you for pre-cum all day. You will be edged for hours, but never allowed to cum. That's because you are a cow. Cows are mined for valuable pre-cum, then left in a cage to rot. The beautiful teasers tease you with their three amazing asses. They want to keep you earning for them. You are allowed to stare at their perfect bodies. That's because the more you look, the more aroused you become. The more aroused you are, the more pre-cum you produce. Good producers are the most useful to the teasers. You want to be useful, because if you aren't, there is a punishment. Poor producers get an electric current sent straight through the testicles. This really hurts. The pain is a good motivation to keep the girls happy. You aren't a person to them. When these beauties look at you, all they see is pr.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 9765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Alexa, Kayla & Natalya - This Is What Tts Like To Be Our Cow

Can you refuse a cup of coffee with milk?

Cast: Nadine
Genres: Pregnant, Mature, Hairy unusual, milk

How beautiful pregnant women are with their shapes and changes. Let's look at the example of Marie who in her kitchen decided to make coffee with milk to her ebar. Everything seems to be familiar, hey no. If we consider the fact that breast milk. And she squeezes him out of huge boobs.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

Download Can you refuse a cup of coffee with milk?

Best Femdom Video Pleasure and Paingasm

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction. Get a rope and follow my instructions self inflicted cock and ball bondage as you edge yourself into submissive . Only good boys that follow orders are allowed to cum in my presence.

Download Best Femdom Video Pleasure and Paingasm

Straight From The Tap

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Masturbation, Cum Eating Instruction

Download Straight From The Tap

My Toilet Boy

Cast: Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Solo

So you want to be my pool boy? You want to clean my pool while I sunbath in front of you all summer? Sorry loser youre not getting that job! I gave that to a cute boy down the street Lol. Did you think I would let you rub sunscreen on my back all day? Not! Maybe I can find another job for you: How About You Be My "Toilet Boy". A dirty perverted moron like you would be perfect to clean my disgusting toilet with your tongue. Lick It Boy! Now Ill be out by the pool having fun, oh heres an idea- maybe you can pay the pool cleaning bill for me too. Imagine you pay a pool guy to rub oil on my boobs all summer- and the whole time you are back in the house licking my toilet bowl clean! Haha I cant wait...its going to be a good summer! Oh, and if you are Really good, maybe I will let you kneel next to my lounge chair and I will use your mouth Directly instead of walking all the way in to the bathroom! That would be sooo much more convenient for Me. And in the meantime, you can just kneel there.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11737kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.7 MB

Download My Toilet Boy

The Ultimate Sacrifice

Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

The ultimate sacrifice will bring you the ultimate reward when you give up everything to your new Owners. Get on your knees and be ready to jerk to the command of Mistresses Alina and Gianna as they make you into their perfect little plaything for their own selfish amusement.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11239kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download The Ultimate Sacrifice

Marley Brinx

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

It's time to burn all of your stupid boy clothes as you are about to have no more use for any of them. Mistress Marley Brinx is an expert in turning men into sissy sluts and you are next. Your cock is going to be transformed into a locked up and caged clit after Marley is done with you. This is your chance to have one last and final orgasm before your new life as her slutty sissy pet begins. Time to milk out every last drop of testosterone so put on your sluttiest and frilliest outfit to please Miss Marley. She wants nothing more than to help transform you into her perfect cock loving sissy. So be a good girl for your Mistress and take off all of your boy clothes as your life as her personal sissy begins...

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11269kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Marley Brinx

Make You Cum JOI Foot Worship

Genres: Solo, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Foot Worship, JOI

This description doesn't get need to get more detailed then...... Worship ! Listen to me carefully, ill led the way! My Dirty talk, and detailed will get your cock off and have you exploding your load all over my beautiful little feet but only at the end of my countdown

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 6:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11676kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Make You Cum JOI Foot Worship

Marley Brinx - Pleasure & Paingasm

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction. Get a rope and follow my instructions self inflicted cock and ball bondage as you edge yourself into submissive . Only good boys that follow orders are allowed to cum in my presence. XOXO -Mistress Marley.

Download Marley Brinx - Pleasure & Paingasm

Huge Anal Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Prolapse Penetratian Enjoy

Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

A young woman of Balzac's age tries to give birth to an anus in the Dwarf, but only a cap appears. She lures him out with sweets, but the main antagonist of the video, not ready to divide Alexander with another creature, tries in every way to counteract the completion of gnome-building and pushes him back into the belly with dildacks.

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10316kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 769.9 MB

Download Huge Anal Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Prolapse Penetratian Enjoy

Shoots milk from the chest

Cast: girl
Genres: pregnant milks herself nipples milk from breast

How beautiful pregnant women are with their shapes and changes. Let's look at the example of Marie who in her kitchen decided to make coffee with milk to her ebar. Everything seems to be familiar, hey no. If we consider the fact that breast milk. And she squeezes him out of huge boobs.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

Download Shoots milk from the chest

Alina Lopez

Cast: Alina Lopez

You can't resist Mistress Alina's long tongue and sexy wet lips as she looks down upon you. She loves to make you drool and whimper as you are on your knees stroking your cock like a good boy does. Now sit, stay and stare at your Mistress's lusciously long tongue as she teases your hard cock until you explode all over yourself.

Duration: 10:29

File size: 889.0 MB

Download Alina Lopez

Worship My Sweaty Ass

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Annika knows that you are a complete ass junkie and that just the site of her amazing ass gets your dick rock hard. But it gets even better, because Annika has been in hot latex all day long and her ass is drenched in sweat! She shows you her asshole, teasing you that it is drenched with sweat - how much do you want to bury your face into her ass and lick that asshole clean? Watch as Annika bounces her muscular ass up and down, getting your dick even harder. Luckily for you, Annika is in the mood to allow you to cum. Just remember, do it into your own hand so that she can see the load you blew as tribute to her beautiful ass

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8105kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 588.6 MB

Download Worship My Sweaty Ass

Cum Obedience

Cast: Valentina Nappi

This may be your lucky day as Mistress Valentina might just allow you to finally cum. You have been such a good boy servicing her daily and deserve a reward for being on your best behavior. Mistress Valentina knows how addicted you are to her perfect curves and big beautiful ass. Her round, juicy ass has become your new god as you fall deeper and deeper into complete submission. You just can't get enough of your Mistress's curves as you work hard every day to please her. Being allowed to stroke for your Mistress with her ass pressed right against your nose is exactly the reward you crave. She loves watching you be a little slut for her as she orders you to put a finger in your tight hole while allowing you to smell and kiss every inch. Now stay on your knees where good boys belong and obey my every command. If you want to blow that long awaited load for me you will de exactly as I say as only good boys get to cum.

Duration: 11:48
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 999.8 MB

Download Cum Obedience

Marley Brinx

Genres: Femdom POV, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Peeing, Stockings

Nothing would make your life more complete than being in service to a dominant, superior woman as a p!ss smelling piggy. Lucky for you Mistress Marley has a need for her own personal human toilet and you have been chosen to become the lucky bitch. Your belly will soon be completely filled with all her sweet golden juices sploshing around as you prove your submission to your one and only Mistress.

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

Download Marley Brinx

This Is What Its Like To Be Our Cow

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Alexa, Kayla, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Milking Machine, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Tease and Denial, Edging, Ass Fetish, POV

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya have got you strapped down to their milking bench. They've got you pumped full of chemical substances to ensure you won't lose that profitable erection. They are going to milk you for pre-cum all day. You will be edged for hours, but never allowed to cum. That's because you are a cow. Cows are mined for valuable pre-cum, then left in a cage to rot. The beautiful teasers tease you with their three amazing asses. They want to keep you earning for them. You are allowed to stare at their perfect bodies. That's because the more you look, the more aroused you become. The more aroused you are, the more pre-cum you produce. Good producers are the most useful to the teasers. You want to be useful, because if you aren't, there is a punishment. Poor producers get an electric current sent straight through the testicles. This really hurts. The pain is a good motivation to keep the girls happy. You aren't a person to them. When these beauties look at you, all they see is pr.

Download This Is What Its Like To Be Our Cow

Victoria June - Rich Bitch Worship

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants.

Download Victoria June - Rich Bitch Worship

Goddess Nikki - Beta Bitch Becomes A Cocksucker

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I learned something about you last night. I gave you the opportunity to watch Me take a big cock. I noticed that rather than getting off on Me getting off, you were fixated on the big beautiful cock that was doing the fucking. That cock was so superior to yours. It was clear to Me that, at that moment, you wanted to taste that big cock. you have yourself a big cock fetish. In the deepest darkest parts of your mind you have always known it. And no, it doesn't make you gay; but, you know that you wanted to suck that delicious dick. That might make you a bit bi, maybe, but it definitely makes you a cocksucker. No more pussy for you beta bitch. I want you to be the best cocksucker around and since you clearly love big beautiful black cocks... I'm wearing Mine today, just for you. Worship it, lick it, suck it just like you will a real one. Practice makes perfect and you want to be the perfect, beta bitch, cocksucker, starting right now.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5958kbps

File size: 489.9 MB

Download Goddess Nikki - Beta Bitch Becomes A Cocksucker

Miss Roper - Not Like You Planned feat. Naomi Swann

Two best friends whom you've always had the hots for, have decided they'd like to include you in on their fun; lucky boy. They've even decided they'd also like for another one of their girlfriends to join you three; making it the foursome you never thought you'd have in your entire life. When you knock on the door they answer with bright red pouting lips, Raquel being a brunette and Naomi a blonde making it a dream pairing. Apart of you hoped that the friend they spoke of, was a red head. A boy can dream. Allowing you inside they tell you their friend is rather shy, and that she's requested you to be blindfolded before she joins the party. You agree without hesitation, your cock growing hard in your pants and your heart racing as your mind played visuals of what you hope would come. Slipping a silk slip around your eyes, you hear Naomi and Raquel's voices drift off, though soon feel their presence once more and that of another. You can't help but lick your licks in anticipation. Is th.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 859.8 MB

Download Miss Roper - Not Like You Planned feat. Naomi Swann

Tease you with their Socks and Feet

This clip is for the truly foot-obsessed masturbator. Ivory and Kat know just how to tease you with their dirty socks and perfect feet. No one understands a foot boy's needs better than Ivory and Kat Soles. The girls show off their pedicures and soft, fragrant, soles. You can stroke to them, but you must obey them. Their feet own your cock! Follow their rules and Ivory and Kat will let you spill your load for their perfect feet.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15346kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tease you with their Socks and Feet

Lindsey Leigh - Strap On Boyfriend Roleplay

We have a pretty wild sexy life but I want to add some more kink to it. We have used the strap-on on girls in threesomes before but I want to use it differently. I want to use it on you and have other girls use it on you while I watch. I want you to stroke to girlfriends big cock. I want you to beg me to add this to our routine. I want to c h o k e you with my huge cock.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 352.3 MB

Download Lindsey Leigh - Strap On Boyfriend Roleplay

Mya - Pole Dancer

Genres: Flexible, Twins, Gymnastics, Posing,

Private Pole

For your eyes only.

Just imagine you're in a dark room. All you can see is a single pole. Then out of the darkness steps a girl with very little on. The light showcases her beautifully toned body.

She looks at you, peels off her underwear and grabs the pole. Next she somehow defies gravity, forming her body into stunning sculptural shapes. This is a private performance for your eyes only.

Just try and look away, we dare you..

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9607kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

Download Mya - Pole Dancer

Rich Bitch Worship

Cast: Victoria June

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants. She just loves how easy it is to take advantage of a horny man who is desperate to cum for a real, dominant woman. Now crawl on your knees and present that hard cock as Mistress Victoria instructs you on just what to do with it. You will only cum on her terms and until then you are her bitch who must obey.

Download Rich Bitch Worship

Lexy - First Milk

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Big tits,Boobs,Big areolas,Lactation milk,Brunette.

Welcome to Lexy's first lactation video. It is just 4 month after giving birth to her baby, but the amount of milk is already impressing. I am sure she could have continued like this for another 20 minutes. Cannot imagine how much there will be in a few month.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6351kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 642.7 MB

Download Lexy - First Milk

Victoria June Rich Bitch Worship

Download Victoria June Rich Bitch Worship

Cum Before the Cage

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Chastity, Encouragement, Nonudity, Orgasm Control, Posing, Teasing

I believe in chastity. I believe in the immense power this tiny steel cock prison has over a slave and I believe that my slaves should wear them regularly. You, of course, are no exception. Just fingering this little steel cage has me all hot and bothered; I can't wait to lock you up! But I think you need one last orgasm to remember what you won't be having for a while. You don't know how long it will be either, so the fear and excitement will propel you to orgasm in a matter of moments. Once you're milked dry, the cage goes on and the keys are mine.
I want you to hold on to this sensation, it's the last pleasure you'll be getting.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8199kbps

File size: 649.4 MB

Download Cum Before the Cage

Petite beauty in lingerie

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon

Wearing a nice, thick cock around her hips, a scandalous beauty wearing nothing by black lingerie and stockings uses her fingers to coax thick, juicy cream from her fake boner. this vixen goes crazy for the feel of this big pecker sliding between her fingers, and when she positions herself in front of a mirror and watches herself fuck her fist, she gets so turned on. soon, she's squeezing her pole really tight and painting the surface in front of her with long, messy strings of white goo that smear and drip onto her toes.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 481.6 MB

Download Petite beauty in lingerie

Pleasure & Paingasm

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction. Get a string and follow my instructions self inflicted cock and ball bondage as you edge yourself into submissive rapture. Only good boys that follow orders are allowed to cum in my presence. XOXO -Mistress Marley.

Download Pleasure & Paingasm

Emily Willis - My Filthy Foot Slut

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Foot Worship

Mistress Emily Willis loves how much of a filthy foot slut you have become since earning your place as her slave. You are a lucky boy today getting the opportunity to worship every inch of her bare naked soles. If you are an extra good footboy for your Mistress you will even be allowed to cum all over her size 7 1/2 feet. Now stay on your knees where a proper doormat belongs and start stroking that cock as I let you lather your tongue all over my perfect toes and soles.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 843.4 MB

Download Emily Willis - My Filthy Foot Slut

Leopardprint Lust! - Red Xxx - Full HD 1080p

Squeezing into My skintight leopard print leotard I was all ready for My workout. However, teamed with crotchless pantyhose and matching heels this was not going to be your average keep fit routine - well, you know Me! Soon My legs were stretched wide & I was probing My eager cunt with My fingers - quickly followed by those super sexy shoes. As if that wasn't enough it was time to introduce My favourite wand for a pussy pulsing finale with orgasms galore!

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 936.5 MB

Download Leopardprint Lust! - Red Xxx - Full HD 1080p

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya This Is What Tts Like To Be Our Cow (2017)

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya have got you strapped down to their milking bench. They've got you pumped full of chemical substances to ensure you won't lose that profitable erection. They are going to milk you for pre-cum all day. You will be edged for hours, but never allowed to cum. That's because you are a cow. Cows are mined for valuable pre-cum, then left in a cage to rot. The beautiful teasers tease you with their three amazing asses.

Download Alexa, Kayla and Natalya This Is What Tts Like To Be Our Cow (2017)

Back