Unleashed Version 0.2

FilesMonster

Release Year: 2019

Unleashed is a Visual Novel designed to play around a little with your expectations. To do that it starts off in the stereotypical way that all VN's begin. You might see a hint that alludes to "the twist" here and there. You, the male main character, are on your way to your first year in college. Unfortunately, there was a fire at your dorm before the start of school, so you had to quickly find alternative housing. Luckily, your is old friends with a local and she offered you a room. In this short introduction you will arrive at your destination and meet the family.

Changelog:
-0.2 is around 250 renders.
-Fixed weird code aberrations that caused the name change and peeking on Shannon errors.
-Removed single choice options from 0.1.
-Renders are now saved at 95% quality. This reduces file size by a large amount and the quality difference shouldn't be noticeable. If it is noticeable let me know and I'll release a lossless version, but keep in mind the file size is going to get big quickly.
-Changed the font for names.
-Made the font smaller.
-Fixed a cosmetic error with Angel's body.
-Adjusted Angel's body. Now with 68% better ass.
-Decreased goofiness of Olivia's face in the parking garage hug.
-Added several variables - these are behind-the-scene bits of code that allow your choices to be remembered, like character honesty. HOWEVER, I have to warn you to not worry too much about these. Remember that this game is different. Min/maxing your stats isn't going to do you any good.
-Because of the new variables you need to start over from the beginning.

Genre: Visual novel, 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Humor, Romance
Version: 0.2
Censorship: No
Last updated: 19 August 2019
Language: English

File size: 333.2 MB

Continue reading...

Back