They Are Wide Open

A Steady Hand - 21 Sextreme - Nicolette, Lexi Dona

When Lexi and Nicolette connect, it's for more than their usual sexual foray. They want to try something deeper and more intimate this time, and that sexy brunette Lexi has just the idea. She goes wrist deep into her lover, bringing her to trembling climax after climax as she moans with pleasure. Watch as these two beautiful halves complete the whole, and become deeply acquainted with one another.

File name:A Steady Hand - 21 Sextreme - Nicolette, Lexi Dona.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:25:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2226 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

A Steady Hand - 21 Sextreme - Nicolette, Lexi Dona.mp4

Download file - 451.7 MB

Andrada lotion filled pussy fisting-5/19

Watch me scoop a handful of lotion into my pussy and go for some deep fisting and squirting. Then, after struggling to get my new friend "Blue" inside my peehole - I get such huge pleasure from pushing it deep inside and fucking myself with it. Some nice deep peehole fingering as well!

File name:19 - Andradahot_199686.mp4
File Size: 307 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2547 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

19 - Andradahot_199686.mp4

Download file - 306.6 MB

Aubrey's First Fisting - PJ Girls - Aubrey Black, Brittany Bardot

Aubrey and Brittany are vibing together and it shows. These two are really into each other and we get to witness the chemistry. Aubrey Black is the oldest model we have had, and it is honestly not obvious. She is very Milfy and you will be impressed to know she is halfway though her forties! Her face and her tits are very attractive and her skin looks surprisingly timeless. Her age might show a little in her pussy. It is quite wide and somewhat loose. It stretches itself with the greatest of ease. Brittany is not just here to gape. She is also here to pour the concrete. Aubrey gets to lies back and take a gentle pounding from her friend. There is some good action here as we enjoy the two milfs going at it.

File name:Aubrey's First Fisting - PJ Girls - Aubrey Black, Brittany Bardot.mp4
File Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:17:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Aubrey's First Fisting - PJ Girls - Aubrey Black, Brittany Bardot.mp4

Aubrey's First Fisting - PJ Girls - Aubrey Black, Brittany Bardot.part1.rar
Aubrey's First Fisting - PJ Girls - Aubrey Black, Brittany Bardot.part2.rar

Fisted Mrs Sona - Czech Hypno - Mrs Sona

My name is Dr. Šťovík and I am an accredited hypnotist. Mrs Sona came to me because she wanted to get rid of the bad habit of smoking cigarettes. I put her into a confused state of consciousness and started addiction therapy. Mrs Sona is heavily addicted, I set the lever high from the very beginning, fisting her big pussy. Along with the stimulating treatment of giant anal, this hypnotherapy was incredibly successful. The proof was that Mrs Sona squirted on me hard several times during the session. I ended the hypnosis by cumming into her anus, and the goal was achieved when Mrs Sona ceremoniously pissed on her last cigarette.

File name:Fisted Mrs Sona - Czech Hypno - Mrs Sona.mp4
File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:21:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4350 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisted Mrs Sona - Czech Hypno - Mrs Sona.mp4

HOT creampie pussy and anal fisting - Meow_Elaine

In this video I get a lil hardcore, I'm playing with my pussy and ass and I'm also fisting them and making them super creamy until BOOM, I squirt and make a mess of a place!

File name:HOT creampie pussy and anal fisting - Meow_Elaine.mp4
File Size: 932 MB
Duration: 00:21:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5878 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

HOT creampie pussy and anal fisting - Meow_Elaine.mp4

Andrada-Cervix fucking in the tub

Watch me open my pussy wide, and push my toys deep into my cervix! I start off with a nice warm bath to get relaxed, along with some good deep, pounding fisting - Mmm so nice! Im in the tub and water is everywhere, including my pussy - I have a little pool deep inside my pussy; watch me fuck my cervix while the water sloshes around inside of me.

File name:20 - Andradahot_199686.mp4
File Size: 168 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2450 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

20 - Andradahot_199686.mp4

Backdoor Leverage - Magma Film - Nikita Bellucci, Lexie Candy

Stunning hot babes go crazy on a photoshoot to suck the photographer´s dick and squeeze clean it like a whistle.

File name:Backdoor Leverage - Magma Film - Nikita Bellucci, Lexie Candy.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:47
Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Backdoor Leverage - Magma Film - Nikita Bellucci, Lexie Candy.mp4

Catwoman's Coercion - Houseofyre - Mallory Sierra, Taurus Angel

Cosplay Parody. Poison Ivy & the Joker were sworn enemies, but Batman finally caused enough trouble for them that they decided to set aside their differences & team up to capture him. They have him tied up in the Asylum & are trying to decide what to do with him when Catwoman sneaks in. Ivy & Joker watch.

File name:Catwoman's Coercion - Houseofyre - Mallory Sierra, Taurus Angel.mp4
File Size: 671 MB
Duration: 00:11:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7839 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Catwoman's Coercion - Houseofyre - Mallory Sierra, Taurus Angel.mp4

Fisted Mrs Sona - Czech Hypno - Mrs Sona

My name is Dr. Šťovík and I am an accredited hypnotist. Mrs Sona came to me because she wanted to get rid of the bad habit of smoking cigarettes. I put her into a confused state of consciousness and started addiction therapy. Mrs Sona is heavily addicted, I set the lever high from the very beginning, fisting her big pussy. Along with the stimulating treatment of giant anal, this hypnotherapy was incredibly successful. The proof was that Mrs Sona squirted on me hard several times during the session. I ended the hypnosis by cumming into her anus, and the goal was achieved when Mrs Sona ceremoniously pissed on her last cigarette.

File name:Fisted Mrs Sona - Czech Hypno - Mrs Sona.mp4
File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:21:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4350 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisted Mrs Sona - Czech Hypno - Mrs Sona.mp4

Fisting her greedy pussy - Sicflics - Tina

We have a thrilling debut movie starring an extremely beautiful, new Italian model 'Tina', fist fucked in her greedy, ruined pussy by her lucky boyfriend! She is a stunningly hot 22yr old beauty, with a perfect, petite physique, but don't let her Disney princess looks deceive you! This hot babe is now an extreme fist fucking addict through and through, and they really don't come more gorgeous than this! Tina is highly addictive to watch, and we have the pleasure of two camera angles recording her smoking hot body, bent over in doggy style position as her boyfriend fist fucks her from behind! She's still inexperienced, and her greedy hole needs a little more breaking in, but Tinas determined to have it wrecked beyond return, and she's definitely on the right path! Enjoy watching as her boyfriend slowly works his hand inside her till he reaches the wrist, then there's no turning back. Her orgasmic groans grow louder and louder as his huge hand stretches her hole to her limits. The intense stretching sensations send orgasmic shockwaves throughout her entire body, and she just cannot get enough. His huge hand is filling her cunt entirely, pushing his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix till she reaches the intense fisting orgasm she was so desperate to experience! We love seeing Tina's beautiful body plugged with a giant fist, just as much as she enjoyed receiving it, and she's now thoroughly deflowered as his extreme fist fucking whore, which drives her wild with lust 24/7!

File name:Fisting her greedy pussy - Sicflics - Tina.mp4
File Size: 473 MB
Duration: 00:04:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting her greedy pussy - Sicflics - Tina.mp4

Fisting his GF's loose cunt - Sicflics - Lucida

The kinky young slut 'Lucida' returns in another intense fisting movie, having her greedy hole punch fucked to destruction by her lucky boyfriends fists! The smoking hot 26 yr old could possibly be the perfect GF material for most men. With her stunning physique, insatiable sexual appetite and extreme craving for brutal fisting penetration in her slack hole, there isn't much you couldn't do with this babe. We really love Lucidas obsession with fisting, and this girl can really take it hard! She wants total vaginal obliteration and thats exactly what her boyfriend gives her in this thrilling update. Enjoy watching her long legs spread wide open as she lays back on the sofa, invited him to do his very hardest punch fucking penetration. He slowly inserts his entire fist in her to the wrist, as she instantly gasps with intense pleasure. Her loose hole is finally filled once again and the fun is just about to begin. He quickly picks up the pace, twisting and punching his entire fist in and out, whilst stimulating her clit with the other hand. She's breathing in long inhalations through her nose and exhaling hard blows from her mouth, as he slams his kunckles against her G-spot and cervix, making her legs tremble in ecstasy as she approaches her climax. Her eyes roll back into her head, with her mouth gasping open, totally mesmerised in the euphoric pleasure only fist fucking can provide her. Her body shudders and she screams even louder as she finally explodes in a powerful, mind blowing climax and her drooling cunt erupts with a huge burst of her orgasmic bodily fluids so hard she almost passes out!

File name:Fisting his GF's loose cunt - Sicflics - Lucida.mp4
File Size: 946 MB
Duration: 00:08:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting his GF's loose cunt - Sicflics - Lucida.mp4

Fisting in Micro Bikini - Bunny Boi Buns

Wearing my favorite Micro Bikini and knee high socks, I begin playing with my pussy over top my bikini bottom, tuggling and enjoying the feeling of material against my clit. After struggling to make enough room to touch myself, I sensually pull my straps off and remove the bottom to leave myself open and easier to enjoy. At some point, I hear my roommates talking and moving around the house, and continue to touch my soft, hairy pussy. Eventually, I decide to see how many fingers I can fit inside of myself after licking my fingers clean, learning I can fist myself! Discovering I love it, I eventually grab my favorite vibrator wand to get myself the best orgasm I can manage.

File name:Fisting in Micro Bikini - Bunny Boi Buns.mp4
File Size: 672 MB
Duration: 00:11:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8246 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting in Micro Bikini - Bunny Boi Buns.mp4

Phat ass hookers - Siren XXX Studios - Dee Siren, Virgo Peridot

Dee Siren and Virgo Peridot are dressed up like a couple of street hookers. They walk down an empty cul-de-sac showing of their PHAT ASSES and BIG TITS as I follow behind them like a stalker. They make their way to a blanket laid down in a field. Immediately start making out. Tongue fucking each others. Slutty lipstick smeared all over their faces. Cars passing by in the background as they EAT PUSSY, FIST, SQUIRT, AND 69.

File name:Phat ass hookers - Siren XXX Studios - Dee Siren, Virgo Peridot.mp4
File Size: 777 MB
Duration: 00:21:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Phat ass hookers - Siren XXX Studios - Dee Siren, Virgo Peridot.mp4

Pussy fingering,fisting,spreading, feet - Briana Banderas

I love to finger and fist my pussy to stretch it good, cum a lot of times and show you my feet Tags: fist finger spread stretch fisting spreading stretching fingering pussy feet feetfetish foot pussy pussyplay hairy bigclit

File name:Pussy fingering,fisting,spreading, feet - Briana Banderas.mp4
File Size: 991 MB
Duration: 00:15:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8650 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pussy fingering,fisting,spreading, feet - Briana Banderas.mp4

Showing My Huge Holes - Mrs Siren - Dee Siren

Invited a bunch of my Siren Strokers to watch My Huge Holes, watch me fuck my boytoy, and jack off. Hubby can't help but jump in and fist my big pussy.

File name:Showing My Huge Holes - Mrs Siren - Dee Siren.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:32:43
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Showing My Huge Holes - Mrs Siren - Dee Siren.mp4

Speculum play - gera_gera

I wearing high heels, black dress and sth interesting inside..

File name:Speculum play - gera_gera.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1032
Duration: 00:07:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5899 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Speculum play - gera_gera.mp4

The worlds biggest pussy 7 - Sicflics - Queen Selene

The incredible 'Queen Selene' returns in another record breaking insertion movie, triple fisted and fucked with a giant BBC 'Bam' dildo in her 'Worlds Biggest Pussy'! She's described as the Wonder Woman & Goddess of insertions by her many fans, and we definitely agree! Selene has the most humongous, bucket sized cunt, capable of swallowing multiple XXXL toys simultaneously like no other lady! If you're a fan of this addictive, mesmerising Queen then you will really love this movie! Enjoy watching her bent over on all fours as her husband stretches her cunt to obscene levels, with his giant fists and huge toys from behind. He begins double penetrating her slack hole with the Bam dildo and a large butt plug, inserting the plug completely inside her first, then blasting all 12' of the Bam dildo entirely in to the balls. Selene frantically masturbates her clit as her sopping wet cunt drools with her orgasmic fluids and blows loud queefing farts of air. She's still too loose even with both these giant toys in her, and aching to be stretched much wider! With both toys still completely inserted, her husband slides in his fist too. She now has two dildos and a fist in her greedy hole and Selene's starting to get the stretch that she desperately craves. He pulls out the butt plug, then pushes another fist in her! Holy fuck this is extreme vaginal stretching beyond our wildest dreams! Two fists and a giant BBC dildo are now penetrating Selenes enormous cunt, and it's so fucking thrilling to see. He thrusts them inside her insanely hard and fast, till she's screaming and gasping for breath in an explosive, body shattering orgasm like we've never seen from her before. After this incredible climax he pulls Selene's ruined, slack cunt apart and her throbbing cervix bulges out in a humongous prolapse, then he blasts it right back in with hard stabbing thrusts of the Bam dildo relentlessly, without stopping till she's reaches another explosive, screaming orgasm that really cannot be missed!

File name:The worlds biggest pussy 7 - Sicflics - Queen Selene.mp4
File Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:09:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The worlds biggest pussy 7 - Sicflics - Queen Selene.mp4

Your Mom's Insatiable Cunt - Julie Snow

I am so frustrated with my sex life, and you come into the sitting room exactly when I am about to lose my cool. You are grown now, I feel as if I can confide in you, and you slowly draw it out of me: I am unhappy fucking your Dad and I tell you all about what a pussy he is in bed and how I need to be handled by a man willing to call me a whore and gape all my holes. Then, since you understand so well, I filthy talk more while showing you as far into my holes as I can. I play in my pussy and my ass, multiple fingers. This is my first fisting video, I hope you enjoy the intensity of the taboo dirty talk.

File name:Your Mom's Insatiable Cunt - Julie Snow.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:29:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5940 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Your Mom's Insatiable Cunt - Julie Snow.mp4

Blonde anally fisted by her GF in gym - Try Anal Fisting - Venus Media

Her tight young ass is well lubed and her lesbian girlfriend give her some nasty ass fisting. TAF #09

File name:Blonde anally fisted by her GF in gym - Try Anal Fisting - Venus Media.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:26:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6922 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Blonde anally fisted by her GF in gym - Try Anal Fisting - Venus Media.mp4

Double fisting Marias holes - Sicflics - Queen Maria

Our insatiable Latin 'Queen Maria' returns in another outrageous update, having both her greedy, slack holes double punch fisted insanely hard by her boyfriends huge fists! This is 100% ass and cunt destruction at its most extreme from start to finish, and cannot be missed if you're a fan of this mesmerising Brazilian fisting Goddess! Enjoy watching Maria bent over on all fours as her boyfriend begins double fist fucking her destroyed, prolapsing ass extremely hard from behind. The penetration is fast, furious twisting thrusts of both his fists locked together, plunging in and out of her drooling, farting, spitting ass hole relentlessly. No other lady can possibly perform this shocking double anal punch fisting penetration, and it's so arousing to see just how much Maria loves having her rosebud ruined to this obscene level. Her gigantic anal gape is permanent! Her ass is now completely dysfunctional, constantly drooling and gaping wide open. She flips over on to her back, pins her legs beside her ears and her boyfriend continues to destroy both her holes with a fist in each one simultaneously. This is Marias ultimate pleasure, to have both holes plugged completely full with a huge fist and blasted as hard as possible. Listen to the loud squelching farts her ass and cunt blow as he punches them with his balled up hands, over and over again. She just cannot get enough, constantly groaning in orgasmic bliss as her holes are ruined even further beyond return. The end result is a very happy masochistic anal whore with two enormous open gashes between her legs, constantly prolapsing and secreting profusely with her orgasmic bodily fluids!

File name:Double fisting Marias holes - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 735 MB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisting Marias holes - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4

Fist Punch _ Squirt - Hottielouve

I'm playing with hot Pervs opening my pussy sooo wet and imploring hard sex Punch fisting it Squirting so easily

File name:Fist Punch _ Squirt - Hottielouve.mp4
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:32:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.985 FPS, 2501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fist Punch _ Squirt - Hottielouve.mp4

Fisted-up Claudia - PJ Girls - Claudia, Elizabeth

Claudia is really putting herself out there and we could not be a more proper community for her. She has turned up so much in terms of sexiness that we really want to see her spread her pussy for us here. Elizabeth does a lot of great assisting her getting maximum exposure of one of our new hottest models. Seriously, Claudia looks amazing and it is almost surreal to get to see such a beauty do the things she does here. We get lot of deep views of her cervix along with some very stretched walls. She takes a nice fisting too for her effort. This one is highly recommended.

File name:Fisted-up Claudia - PJ Girls - Claudia, Elizabeth.mp4
File Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:17:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisted-up Claudia - PJ Girls - Claudia, Elizabeth.mp4

Fisted-up Lara - PJ Girls - Lara Fox, Elizabeth

You can always have an idea how to models will come together and perform. I would think that these two would be great together. There is always an element of surprise that makes every video worth a few watches. Elizabeth plays the assistant here while Lara Fox plays the specimen. She takes a fisting and a gaping from her assistant. You should turn up the audio if you like the sex sounds that come naturally during these engagements. There are some great pussy noises as well as moaning that goes on all throughout. The gaping is masterclass work here. The camera is all over the action, and even though all shots are done from frontal positions, there is such a diversity of camera shots and fronta

File name:Fisted-up Lara - PJ Girls - Lara Fox, Elizabeth.mp4
File Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:17:25

D O W N L O A D:

Fisted-up Lara - PJ Girls - Lara Fox, Elizabeth.mp4

Fisting my wet hairy pussy - Kinky Emma

I love the feeling of getting my pussy really filled and stretched! For this video I first used an inflatable toy and then I tried to see how many fingers I could fit inside my pussy - they all slipped in. So I turned on the camera! I'm fisting my hairy and very wet pussy laying both on my back and in doggy style. It felt amazing feeling my pelvis around my hand while I was challenging my pussy. Watch my fingers enter, one more each time til my whole hand slides in and out while I moan in pleasure. In the end I spread my pussy with my both hands gaping my big hungry hole.

File name:Fisting my wet hairy pussy - Kinky Emma.mp4
File Size: 344 MB
Duration: 00:03:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting my wet hairy pussy - Kinky Emma.mp4

Fits Perfectly - PJ Girls - Nathaly, Paula Shy

These two girls are the Christmas theme this year with another hot clip. They come in to view sexier than ever, wearing red and purple undergarments. This one is all about Nathaly, who is one of our PJ Queens. She is taking a nice fisting and getting a great gape going on. If you are a fan of Nathaly, than you will want to gather around once again for her. The gapes are great here, and there is plenty of moaning as she takes an concerted fisting from a friend. You can really see the great chemistry these two have as they work together here.

File name:Fits Perfectly - PJ Girls - Nathaly, Paula Shy.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:15:25

D O W N L O A D:

Fits Perfectly - PJ Girls - Nathaly, Paula Shy.mp4

Back