The Most Intense Lesbian Encounters | Lesbian Dolls

Jill Kassidy And Lana Sharapova - Touch Me FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jill Kassidy And Lana Sharapova
Genres: Leggings,Tank Top,Small Ass,Piercing,Tattoo,Athletic,Caucasian,Brunette,Masseuse,G-String,Trimmed Pussy,Outie Pussy,Medium Skin,Small Tits,Natural Tits,Jean Shorts,T-Shirt,Russian,Customer,Bald Pussy,Innie Pussy,Sex,Kissing,Massage,Wet,Anal Play,Pussy Fing
Video language: English

Jane (Jill Kassidy) was not supposed to work today, but when her favorite client, Jessie (Lana Sharapova), asks her to come in she could say no. Jessie goes through a rough moment; she just broke up with an abusive partner. For the first time in a long time, she let another person touch her body and she like it. During her intimate session, Jessie will open more to Jane and confess more intimate detail of her life. Slowly this massage become more than just a work.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 861.2 MB

Download Jill Kassidy And Lana Sharapova - Touch Me FullHD 1080p

At First Sight

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Fantasy Massage
Cast: Anissa Kate, Chloe Lynn, Dillion Harper, Jelena Jensen, Marie McCray, Natasha Voya, Raven Rockette, Remy La Croix, Tiffany Tyler.
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, All Sex, Massage, Prebooks

When newly single Marie McCray visits the spa for a shave and massage, lesbian masseuse Raven Rockette eats her freshly shorn pussy. When Chloe Lynn is treated to a massage by her boyfriend's ex Dillion Harper, the masseuse convinces her of his ploy to have a threesome, so they do, minus him. Natasha Voya gets a pain in her neck during a fun weekend in the country, so Remy LaCroix gives her a contact massage, releasing tension in their pussies too. Hotel masseuse Jelena Jensen wants more of Dillion Harper's boobs and offers the guest her services. French client Anissa Kate discovers masseuse Tiffany Tyler.

Duration: 33:47
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download At First Sight

Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler (2020)

Cast: Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine
Genres: Lesbian

The stunning Josi Valentine might not be able to impress her hot blonde friend Brianna Ray with her juggling skills. However, Josi's bubbly butt excites Brianna's senses beyond sanity. Back at their house, the two horny women are quick to explore each other's nice pair of tits. Unwrapped like the most precious candies, the boobs are then licked, kissed and nibbled on. Pants and skirts fall down on the floor, revealing the girls' wet pussies. Longing for a serious scissoring session, Josi and Brianna can't help but rub their cunt against each other until climax comes.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6171kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler (2020)

Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen

Cast: Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen
Genres: lesbian

In Catalonia, summer is in full swing. The days are getting longer, and the nights have never been sweeter. For the 3 friends Sybil, Alexis Crystal and Ellie Leen, these holidays together are the perfect opportunity to live new experiences and explore their sexuality. Prepare yourself for a sensual lovemaking of a rare intensity!

Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen

Lily Larimar, Naomi Swann, Maya Kendrick - A Tight Squeeze (2020)

Cast: Lily Larimar, Naomi Swann, Maya Kendrick

Lily Larimar, Naomi Swann, Maya Kendrick, and Lily Glee are hanging out in the living room. They enjoy each other's company but look a bit bored. They toss around some ideas for what to do next but can't seem to agree on anything. They seem restless and full of energy and don't want to sit around any longer.
Finally, Lily sheepishly suggests that they can play sardines! After the others question what that even is, she explains that it's like hide and seek! One person goes off to hide and then everyone else has to try and find that person. When you find that person, you have to hide with them! The last person to find everyone else is the loser.

Duration: 33:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4147kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lily Larimar, Naomi Swann, Maya Kendrick - A Tight Squeeze (2020)

Titty Juggler 1080p

Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits

The stunning Josi Valentine might not be able to impress her hot blonde friend Brianna Ray with her juggling skills. However, Josi's bubbly butt excites Brianna's senses beyond sanity. Back at their house, the two horny women are quick to explore each other's nice pair of tits. Unwrapped like the most precious candies, the boobs are then licked, kissed and nibbled on. Pants and skirts fall down on the floor, revealing the girls' wet pussies. Longing for a serious scissoring session, Josi and Brianna can't help but rub their cunt against each other until climax comes.

Download Titty Juggler 1080p

Karla Kush, Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap (2020)

Cast: Karla Kush, Christie Stevens

When Karla Kush, a teacher, arrives at the house of one of her students, she is a woman on a mission. She meets Christie Stevens, the mom of the student, and sits her down for a discussion. She gets straight to the point as she calls Christie out for being on a lesbian hookup app.
Christie is stunned, worried about her wife and girl finding out about her secret affairs. Karla doesn't take it easy on her either as she insists that it's her duty as an educator to make sure that everything goes smoothly for the girl...

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5622kbps

Download Karla Kush, Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap (2020)

A Tight Squeeze FullHD 1080p

Cast: Maya Kendrick, Naomi Swann And Lily Larimar
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Piercings, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Tribbing

Lily Larimar, Naomi Swann, Maya Kendrick, and Lily Glee are hanging out in the living room. They enjoy each other's company but look a bit bored. They toss around some ideas for what to do next but can't seem to agree on anything. They seem restless and full of energy and don't want to sit around any longer.

Duration: 33:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4147kbps

Download A Tight Squeeze FullHD 1080p

Titty Juggler

Studio: MomsLickTeens
Cast: Brianna Ray & Josi Valentine
Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Kissing,

Download Titty Juggler

Karla Kush Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap FullHD 1080p

Cast: Karla Kush And Christie Stevens
Genres: Big Tits Small Tits MILF Pussy Licking Tribbing Lesbian

When Karla Kush, a teacher, arrives at the house of one of her students, she is a woman on a mission. She meets Christie Stevens, the of the student, and sits her down for a discussion. She gets straight to the point as she calls Christie out for being on a lesbian hookup app.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5622kbps

Download Karla Kush Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap FullHD 1080p

Stripped Blonde

In a sexy, mysterious mask, Petras moved her body on the stripper pole while Alla watched. Turned on by what she saw, Alla went to Petras, pulled her panties to the side, and ate her shaved pussy as she stood still leaning against the stripper pole. The girls got down to business, clothes hit the floor, and toys came out. They used their favorite toys on each other, Alla making Petras cum with a black vibrator and Petras making Alla cum with her purple toy. The first orgasms were good, but these two babes wanted to fuck so Alla put on her strapon, laid Petras down, and fucked that tight pussy like she owned it. Petras loves to fuck so much she started cumming almost the second that big strapon slid inside her. Side by side, the two mature babes brought the fun to a climactic end as they rubbed pussies to see who could get off first.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Stripped Blonde

Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler FullHD 1080p

Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body

Download Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler FullHD 1080p

Girls Hot Summer Night 1080p

Cast: Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen
Genres: Lesbian, threesome fff

In Catalonia, summer is in full swing. The days are getting longer, and the nights have never been sweeter. For the 3 friends Sybil, Alexis Crystal and Ellie Leen, these holidays together are the perfect opportunity to live new experiences and explore their sexuality. Prepare yourself for a sensual lovemaking of a rare intensity!

Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Girls Hot Summer Night 1080p

Mature Punk Pussy Fisters

Things get wild in a hurry when horny, mature babes Espoir and Valentina hook up and start kissing. Their hands explore each other's fit, tight bodies as they taste each other's tongues. Valentina really wants some pussy, so the hottie lays Espoir back, slides her panties to the side, and starts rubbing her shaved pussy. Rubbing turns to licking and fingering. The more Espoir gets turned on the more Valentina wants to please her. Upgrading to a dildo, Valentina worked Espoir's pussy until the sexy came. Espoir returns the favor, first putting Valentina on all fours so she can slide four fingers in then her entire fist in Valentina's pussy. Valentina nearly loses her mind cumming on the fist then Espoir gets out the big dildo that she uses to stretch that pussy out while she drives it deep, licking and eating that pussy. When Valentina uses a vibrator on Espoir's clit, she cums so hard her hips buck uncontrollably and her body shakes.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4387kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mature Punk Pussy Fisters

Hot Babes Scissor and Strap on Sex

Cast: Cayla Lyons & Veronica Clark
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering, Strap-on

Sexy lesbian lovers Cayla Lyons and Veronica Clark are wearing very little clothing, but it can't come off fast enough! Making out in bed, the ladies enjoy some deep french kissing, and let their hands explore each other's bodies. Cayla takes two big handfuls of Veronica's booty, so Veronica kneels down doggiestyle, which prompts Cayla to eat her out. Smacking Cayla's ass, Veronica then takes charge, and the ladies begin tribbing and rubbing their pussies together. All the hot and heavy action inspired the ladies to pull out their trusty strap-on and both take turns fucking each other to orgasm!

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot Babes Scissor and Strap on Sex

Jada Fire & Angelica Sin

Take a good look at Angelica Sin. She's got fat titties, a big white ass, and puffy lips. She's got all the things that drive my black men crazy but there's no dick on today's menu. I got one good look at her and I knew she'd crumble like a house of playing cards once I sank my teeth into her. With my black strap on in hand I tore into this snow bunny and something tells me she wasn't as hesitant as she led on. Her white pussy was getting soaking wet as I jammed my black toy right up her once-tight asshole. She wasn't out of the black hood until she sucked her ass juices off my shiny toy.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 49kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Angelica Sin

Runaway Girl: Episode 1

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sandra Shine , Liv Revamped , Alya Stark , Eve Angel , Blue Angel
Genres: lesbian

Gorgeous blonde Blue Angel is playing tennis with Eve Angel, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Runaway Girl" begins. When Sandra - making a cameo appearance - and sexy brunette Liv Revamped show up on court, Blue can't resist flirting. Her game gets wild - look out for the legendary himself in a cameo, returning her ball - and petite Liv acts on her attraction, sending a text message to make her feelings plain. As the game is finished, Liv returns to claim her kiss, pushing her new friend up against the wire fence of the tennis court and caressing her breasts. She teases Blue's stiff nipples and slides a hand up her skirt to stroke her through her panties, then pulls them down and kneels to lick her puffy clit. Blue squirms and moans as Liv eats her to an intense orgasm. To Blue's confusion, Liv abruptly walks away. A few days later, Blue decides to text her address to her runaway lover. She greets her in the bedroom, dressed up in sexy lingerie and stockings. The two beauties kis.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3843kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 953.9 MB

Download Runaway Girl: Episode 1

Tasha Reign & Skin Diamond

Skin Diamond and Tasha Reign. Two of the biggest names in the biz, as of this writing. You're going to enjoy watching these two pleasure each other in lesbian ways, especially since the action is heavy with ass play. If they're not sticking things in their asses, these two are eating ass or tasting the toys that come directly from their asses. Skin and Tasha work each other up to orgasm in this smoking hot scene.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tasha Reign & Skin Diamond

Olivia Winters & Krystal

Krystal wasn't too clear on the ass whooping she was about to get....but in a lovey dovey kind of way. She came out here to make dirty movies but little did she know that her girl/girl scene would be her roughest one ever! After some time breaking the ice we got down to the nitty gritty. The black bitch in me came out of her cage and nothing could prepare white girl for what was to come. Her head nearly snapped off as I skull fucked her with my black dildo while my huge titties were swaying in the air. Unlike boys who can get would problems there would be nothing stopping me from using all her holes as dildo target. Look closely as her eyes pop out of their sockets while her chocolate starfish gets pounded with no stop in sight. She was a good little submissive while slut since my black pussy was getting soaking wet as hers was getting stuffed.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 709.4 MB

Download Olivia Winters & Krystal

Practice Interview

Cast: Penny Pax, Athena Fari
Genres: Lesbian, Brunette, Redhead, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step

Penny Pax is picking away at her laptop when her teen step-, Athena Faris, enters the room. Athena sweetly asks Penny for help, claiming that she's really having a hard time getting a part-time summer job. She just can't seem to get the interviews right. Delighted, Penny agrees to help her out by starting with working on her credentials.But the more questions Penny asks, the more she is mortified by her . No matter what Penny says, Athena responds with something sexual. It only gets worse from there as Penny gets her to try on interview clothes instead since Athena keeps wearing the skimpiest clothes she owns!Penny is dismayed, wondering HOW she can help her succeed in the working world... when she suddenly has an epiphany. She was so caught up in showing Athena what she herself would do in an interview instead of playing up Athena's strengths. If Athena's strength is her prowess, then that's what she should use to win prospective employers over...Penny challenges Athena to put her .

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4568kbps

Download Practice Interview

Jada Fire & Kara Knox

When I'm not dominating young white girls I'm tearing up white milfs who love their coffee black. Kara Nox is one of the whitest bitches I've ever seen with tits that must make her bras work overtime. I knew I'd be in for a treat if I could get my hands on the white milf who has limited experience with divas like me. The rules were simple: I make the rules and that's it. She agreed to be my white bitch whose only job was to make her black mistress happy 24/7. The time for talk was over and Kara's ass was on the menu. She easily stuffed my black strap on down her windpipe as her eyes were locked in on mine. After I had my fill of that I made her get on her back as I gave her white pussy a beating until it turned red. Her mouth couldn't keep closed since she was enjoying every second of this lesbian encounter. My tits were hitting my chin as I kept pumping this white devil and she was nearly choked on hers. The mascara running down her face is proof of another white girl getting more th.

Duration: 27:44

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Jada Fire & Kara Knox

Olivia Winters & Trina Michaels

This white girl was in the wrong hood today. My girls and I usually tear white bitches like Trina apart and send them home to their men. However, Trina Michaels welcomed some black pussy into her life and I was the Diva to do it. First, I needed to see how far I could take her before she broke down. I got her fat tits out of her top and I'd soon come face to face with a beautifully shaved white pussy. It would be her mouth that would come in the line of fire first. Her eyes turned red as they were rolling around in her head while her oral skills were being put to the test. The sounds of "gah ,gah,gah" echoed all over my place and dipping into her lower holes was soon to come. Trina's tasty asshole was soon housing my black toy while I kept her pretty blonde hair back. She knew not to fuck with a sistah's hair which proved she knew the rules of this little game.

Duration: 31:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 48kbps

File size: 728.4 MB

Download Olivia Winters & Trina Michaels

Prague Fudge: Episode 1

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Frida Sante & Ivy Rein

A bunch of friends take a trip to Prague, enjoying the sights of the beautiful city, as episode one of Andrej Lupin's sexy series "Prague Fudge" begins. At their rental apartment, Frida Sante and Ivy Rein choose one bedroom, while Zazie Skymm and her boyfriend Nikky Nutz take the other. Later that night, cute Mexican brunette Frida touches herself as she watches leggy Russian blonde Ivy stroke her shaved pussy in the shower; in the bedroom, Frida massages tired Ivy's shoulders, and kisses her tenderly, making her smile. Her hand slides down between Ivy's thighs, caressing her clit. As their mutual passion grown, Frida kicks off her white lace panties and straddles Ivy's pretty face in a sixty-nine, each licking the other's juicy pink folds eagerly. Frida's licking rhythm falters as she shudders with pleasure, and she kisses her way down between Ivy's legs to eat her with intense focus, sliding wet fingers inside her tight pussy to drive her wild. Ivy goes face down, ass up and Frida e.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps

Download Prague Fudge: Episode 1

Jada Fire & Kimberly Kane

You're about to see a pretty white girl get demolished right before your eyes. She reminds me of all the white girls who think they have black friends but really talk shit behind their back. It's been a while since I've had my filling of white pussy and Kimberly Kane looks damn good to me. I hope she has enough spit in her to get my black strap on drenched or she might end up dehydrated. I can't begin to tell you how good it felt face fucking white girl until she nearly lost consciousness. She loved every minute of pleasing her black queen as she rode up and down on my toy until her ass nearly ripped in half. Watch the her face begin to flush as I have the bitch up in a pile driver while her ass gets worked over. I couldn't show no mercy to this ho and I took all my frustration out on her ass.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

Download Jada Fire & Kimberly Kane

Jada Fire & Tyla Wynn

I've fucked plenty of black guys in my short life but I had to see what all the rage was about dominant black pussy. I'm normally strictly black dickly but there's something about the sensitivity of a woman that peaked my interest. I met up with Jada Fire whose huge fucking tits are as big as mine. The minute she started barking orders is when I knew this would be no ordinary lesbian lickfest. She nearly pulled my hair out from the roots as my screams were being muffled by the black strap on taking up room in my mouth. Jada had this look in her eyes that told me that my asshole was now her property and I was soon bent over the couch feeling this black woman's fury. My new ebony mistress was in total control and none of my holes were spared. I was given a brief time out as Jada's tongue worked overtime on my sensitive clit. She opened me wide up and her tongue did all the talking. I'm still sore from this little encounter and can't wait for the next one.

Duration: 30:40

File size: 700.3 MB

Download Jada Fire & Tyla Wynn

Practice Interview

Cast: Penny Pax, Athena Faris
Genres: Lesbian, Brunette, Redhead, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step

Penny Pax is picking away at her laptop when her teen step-, Athena Faris, enters the room. Athena sweetly asks Penny for help, claiming that she's really having a hard time getting a part-time summer job. She just can't seem to get the interviews right. Delighted, Penny agrees to help her out by starting with working on her credentials.But the more questions Penny asks, the more she is mortified by her . No matter what Penny says, Athena responds with something sexual. It only gets worse from there as Penny gets her to try on interview clothes instead since Athena keeps wearing the skimpiest clothes she owns!Penny is dismayed, wondering HOW she can help her succeed in the working world... when she suddenly has an epiphany. She was so caught up in showing Athena what she herself would do in an interview instead of playing up Athena's strengths. If Athena's strength is her prowess, then that's what she should use to win prospective employers over...Penny challenges Athena to put her R.

Download Practice Interview

Jada Fire & Roxy Jezel

Hi boys, I'm Roxy Jeze from the merry old land of England. I came to this country in search of big black dicks but was in for a rude awakening. The only black dick I'd get shoved up my ass would be straped onto a sexy black girl with the fattest tits I've ever seen. Her name is Jada Fire and she's introducing me to the world of black cock worship....even if it's plastic. I was treated like a dog and couldn't wait for more as Mistress Jada Fire jammed the big black dick deep down my throat and eventually up my ass. My lungs were gasping for air as she didn't give me a second to catch my breath and I was dripping from sweat from head to toe. If I knew America was likt this I would have come over a lot sooner.

Duration: 27:04

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Roxy Jezel

Persia & Lucy Thai

Lucy Thai's ass now has a stamp on it saying "black owned" because that's just what it is. She never stood a chance of being the dominant one in this little fuck time. Jamming my black toy down her throat would be no problem unless she resisted, but that would make Princess Persia very disappointed. Her asian cunt slid down easily on my toy which makes me thinking she's been fucking the brothas! I kept her holding on as I grabbed two handfuls of those fat knockers which had no trace of silicone at all. Her pussy was cumming and cumming which dripped down into her ass which made an anal pounding likely. She wasn't a neat freak who wanted me to wipe my toy down after thrusting it into her ass but she did clean it off with her mouth. This bitch has issues but I ain't hatin!

Duration: 31:35

File size: 720.6 MB

Download Persia & Lucy Thai

Cecilia Lion, Maserati

Cast: Cecilia Lion, Maserati
Genres: BBW, Big Ass, Cheating, Dress, Ebony, Feet, Fetish, Huge Tits, Innie Pussy, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Outie Pussy, Sex Toys, Trimmed Pussy, Big Tits

After Cecilia Lion's boyfriend cheats on her, she goes bananas, sending him live video of her breaking and tearing up all his stuff! Only thing is, it isn't even his house! So when Maserati comes home and finds Cecilia there, she makes sure to get her money's worth for all the damages done - out of her tight little pussy! As Cecilia picks up everything piece by piece, Maserati is filling her MILF pussy with a thick pink dildo, but that was just the foreplay. Whipping out her huge natural tits, Maseratti bends her fit houseguest and starts pounding her pussy with the same sex toy! One by one, each ebony hotties take turn tongue fucking a mouth full of pussy. Looks like the punishment does fit the crime!

Duration: 35:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1343kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 382.7 MB

Download Cecilia Lion, Maserati

Compete to Completion 1080p

Cast: Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole
Genres: Leather, Skirt, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Caucasian, Black Hair, High Heels, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Leggings, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Small Tits, Threesome, Les

Gianna Dior and Demi Sutra are extremely competitive - with everything from who wears the cutest panties to who cuts apples best. So when their smoking hot new roommate, Kiara Cole, moves in, the rivalrous babes are lifeless set on winning Kiara over first. And what better way to do that than by licking Kiara's juicy pussy? Demi and Giana seduce and play with their new roommate separately, but soon enough, the girls link up for a heated threesome.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5394kbps

Download Compete to Completion 1080p

Jada Fire & Nadia Sinn

My girlfriends tease me about wanting to have a lesbian evening with a black girl as she dominates me the way I need it. I broke off a dinner date with them so I could meet up with Jada Fire. Words is Jada takes no shit from her white slaves and I would be no different. She didn't even say "hi" as she came in the room and immediately took over the situation. She got me to my knees and made me worship the mighty black strap on while she verbally dressed me down. It got me excited to be bent over and looking back as she took liberty with my gaping white pussy. Ebony and ivory were friends this evening as we "scissored" a bit while my soaking wet box was getting punished because I'm such a bad white girl. Next, my ass was up for sacrifice as I began screaming and moaning while feeling pleasure that I never knew was attainable.

Duration: 30:40

File size: 700.4 MB

Download Jada Fire & Nadia Sinn

Giselle Palmer, Kayla Paige, Aften Opal

Cast: Giselle Palmer, Kayla Paige, Aften Opal
Genres: Kissing, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, FaceSitting, Blonde, Brunette, Tattoo, MILF, 69, Threesome, Lesbians, Fingering, Natural Tits, Rimming, Hairy, Shaved

Aften Opal, a new masseuse, is manning the front desk when Kayla Paige, an auditor, struts in followed by her eager assistant, Giselle Palmer. Kayla is all business as she states that they're there for a routine audit and that Aften should run along while they do their work. Not wanting to get in their way, Aften hurries away.

When Aften leaves, Kayla grins to herself while watching after her. She LIKES what she sees... As Giselle hits the books, a mischievous thought crosses Kayla's mind...

After Giselle is done crunching the numbers, Kayla slyly insists that they check on Aften again. Once they do, Kayla convinces Giselle to strip down and accept a massage from Aften. It's all part of the auditing process, of course! They need to know Aften's performing her best for the company, after all.

Although Giselle is nervous, Aften is nothing but professional as she goes along with the request. As Aften works out the kinks in Giselle's taut body, Kayla becomes even more daring and .

Duration: 33:06

Download Giselle Palmer, Kayla Paige, Aften Opal

Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole - Compete to Completion (2020)

Cast: Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole
Genres: Lesbian, Interracial

Gianna Dior and Demi Sutra are extremely competitive - with everything from who wears the cutest panties to who cuts apples best. So when their smoking hot new roommate, Kiara Cole, moves in, the rivalrous babes are lifeless set on winning Kiara over first. And what better way to do that than by licking Kiara's juicy pussy? Demi and Giana seduce and play with their new roommate separately, but soon enough, the girls link up for a heated threesome.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5394kbps

Download Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole - Compete to Completion (2020)

Jada Fire & Bonnie Hart

I needed some black dick in a major way. My girlfriends told me about and the massive black dicks that they showcase fucking white holes. I don't think I could handle all those inches but the next best thing was having another female there to break me in slowly. Her name is Jada Fire and she has gigantic black tits with a dominatrix mentality to match. She treated me the way I love it: Like a complete black cock slut who doesn't mind diving into black pussy. She spoke down to me as she demanded I get on my knees and swallow her black toy. The back of my tonsils were getting destroyed as she showed no mercy on my mouth and my ass was next in line. There's something about a dominating black queen taking advantage of my white ass that turns me on. I got the best of both worlds this evening. I got the tender understanding of a woman with the relentless pounding of a black cock stud.

Duration: 30:58

File size: 705.1 MB

Download Jada Fire & Bonnie Hart

Penny Pax, Athena Faris - Practice Interview (2020)

Cast: Penny Pax, Athena Faris

Penny Pax is picking away at her laptop when Athena Faris enters the room. Athena sweetly asks Penny for help, claiming that she's really having a hard time getting a part-time summer job. She just can't seem to get the interviews right. Delighted, Penny agrees to help her out by starting with working on her credentials. But the more questions Penny asks, the more she is mortified by Athena. No matter what Penny says, Athena responds with something sexual. It only gets worse from there as Penny gets her to try on interview clothes instead since Athena keeps wearing the skimpiest clothes she owns!

Download Penny Pax, Athena Faris - Practice Interview (2020)

Jia Lissa & Lika Star - Lingerie Lovers

Cast: Jia Lissa & Lika Star
Genres: Lesbian, Breasts, Blonde

Sexy redhead Jia Lissa and her cute blonde girlfriend Lika Star are wrapped in towels, choosing underwear for each other, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Lingerie Lovers" begins. Lika picks out red lace for Jia, admiring her gorgeous body as she puts it on. Jia selects a tiny black thong and mesh bra for Lika. They stand together at the full-length mirror, studying their reflections with pleasure. Next, Jia chooses a pretty flowered lingerie set for Lika, followed by strappy panties that leave her curvy ass exposed. They touch playfully as they dress up, until Jia can't take any more teasing, and pushes her girlfriend up against the mirror to kiss her. She caresses Lika's lovely small breasts and sucks her nipples, squeezes her ass, and licks her way down to her shaved pussy. Lika moans with excitement as Jia starts to eat her pussy slowly and sensually, tongue flickering over her puffy clit to drive her wild. Jia spins Lika around and eats her from behind, giving her a powerful .

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7707kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jia Lissa & Lika Star - Lingerie Lovers

Stunning lesbo babes in bikinis enjoy the taste of pussy

Genres: american,interracial,pornstar, big tits, all sex, oral,milf,bbw,black

A stunning blonde in a pink bikini is kissing with a slender brunette wearing a golden bikini. The girls caress one another while a third babe is watching them and touching herself.
Two stunning lesbians move to a bed where they can further explore each other's body. Blonde lesbo lies down with her panties off and spreads her long slim legs.
Her cute brunette girlfriend licks her delicious snatch before grabbing a thick dildo. She slams that dildo deep in her girlfriend's pussy fucking her hard. Later on she takes a larger dildo and stuffs it in her girlfriend's tender anus making her moan loudly.

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4243kbps

Download Stunning lesbo babes in bikinis enjoy the taste of pussy

Cecilia Lion & Maserati

Cast: Cecilia Lion & Maserati
Genres: BBW,Big Ass,Brunette,Cheating,Ebony,Fetish,Huge Tits,Lesbian,Natural Tits,Sex Toys,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy

After Cecilia Lion's boyfriend cheats on her, she goes bananas, sending him live video of her breaking and tearing up all his stuff! Only thing is, it isn't even his house! So when Maserati comes home and finds Cecilia there, she makes sure to get her money's worth for all the damages done - out of her tight little pussy! As Cecilia picks up everything piece by piece, Maserati is filling her MILF pussy with a thick pink dildo, but that was just the foreplay. Whipping out her huge natural tits, Maseratti bends her fit houseguest and starts pounding her pussy with the same sex toy! One by one, each ebony hotties take turn tongue fucking a mouth full of pussy. Looks like the punishment does fit the crime!

Duration: 35:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps

Download Cecilia Lion & Maserati

Jada Fire & Tory Lane

Tonight, I have a date with a big tittied white girl by the name of Tory Lane. She's minutes away but I'm going to give you a show first. I'm spreading my black lips apart and watch as my black tits are unleashed from a bikini top that is working overtime. Let me bend over so you can see my black snatch which gets wet at the mere thought of having a playdate with white pussy. Tory Lane's here and now you get to see the real magic begin. She knows where her bread is buttered and worshipping her black Queen is in her best interest. Too bad my black dildo isn't real because white girl sucked it like it was going out of style. I bent her over and slid my black toy up her asshole and she was clenching her hands because she was getting a fucking that no white boy could provide. I had to take a break for a second or else Tory would have been carried out of my house on a stretcher or at the very least her pussy would have fallen out.

Duration: 27:25
Audio: 53kbps

File size: 625.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Tory Lane

Evelina & Nadezhda - On Pointe

Cast: Evelina & Nadezhd
Genres: Anal Rimming, Ass Licking, Blonde, Oral Sex, Shaved, Slim, Thin, Tribbing, Girl/Gir

Evelina & Nadezhda are warming up for ballet class when they find themselves a little too heated.In leotards and leg warmers the pretty pair fondle and stroke each others slender bodies before collapsing into a pussy eating, rimming and tribbing feast.Don't miss this super sexy peek into the secret life of ballerinas!

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Evelina & Nadezhda - On Pointe

Back