The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Kiara Cole Recycled Cum Treat
1fdd36a4f18660604b5d629d90d823cd.jpg

Video language: English

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kiara Cole Recycled Cum Treat

Strap-on Slut Puppet - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Mistress Alexis knows the best way to fuck a slave's hole is by stringing them up like a puppet and keeping them helplessly bound for her big, thick cock! No escaping, no running away and no choice but to take every inch of her dick like an obedient little fuck slut.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Strap-on Slut Puppet - FullHD 1080p

Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Latex, Ball Gag, Stockings

Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Danica Naked Domination
f028c0536f38e15ea43f2c4dabdffaf7.jpg

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Studio: GynarchyGoddess-iWantClip
Cast: Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Adreena Angela
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Mommy's Whore-Hole

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Latex, Ball Gag, Stockings

Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

Download Mommy's Whore-Hole

Human Pedicure From Hot Jill Kassidy
a4e1f54c779e47dfc7c9f08dc018129f.png

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jill Kassidy is infuriated by her slave who failed to show up at the nail clinic and pay for her pedicure. He made her look like an idiot having to reach into her own wallet when he knows every Wednesday is set aside for her beauty treatment. Since he couldn't pay with his own money she is going to make him pay with his mouth. Mistress Jill demands a pedicure to be made by his tongue to teach him a valuable lesson on servitude. He should be so lucky to be kneeling at her feet with her beautiful size 8 1/2 feet shoved down his throat.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Human Pedicure From Hot Jill Kassidy

Russian Mistress Alexa Adams Foot Worship

Cast: Alexa Adams
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Russian

Meek computer nerd dominated by his wife/mistress. She gets pissed off cause he's so stupid, frcs him to strip naked and worship her divine feet. The tanned brunette here takes off her stylish heels and lets him suck on her toes and lick those wrinkly soles before making him go back to work once again. A woman like that needs to be pampered.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 475.8 MB

Download Russian Mistress Alexa Adams Foot Worship

Eliza Ibarra - Whore-Hole

Release Year: 2018

Download Eliza Ibarra - Whore-Hole

Double Pleasure With Ariana Marie & Alina Lopez
304e71cb376328f8fff53ce1b058dbd0.png

Cast: Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Ass Licking

If you think it's tough trying to please one Mistress then try pleasing two demanding Women who always get what they want in and out of bed. Mistress Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez use and abuse their sex slave riding and fucking his face getting as many orgasms as they desire. When they have used him up for their own pleasure they throw him back into his cage where he spends every minute of every day.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Pleasure With Ariana Marie & Alina Lopez

Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Latex Whore-Hole

Download Latex Whore-Hole

Nikki Spanks and Paddles Lloyd - Full HD 1080p
6d303390a4454f2511f4d5f0730c5331.jpg

Lloyd is spanked, strapped and paddled until he makes truly awful noises and turns every shade of red and rose, under the relentless rain of blows visited down upon his naughty backside by his outraged . This Southern boy learns a lesson he will never forget from his sophisticated Nikki in Southern Discomfort.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.6 MB

Download Nikki Spanks and Paddles Lloyd - Full HD 1080p

Her Bottom Bitch

Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Stockings, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag, Chastity

No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Her Bottom Bitch

Jeze Belle

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore

Jeze Belle - Jeze Belle has a true slave as a husband. She is going to let a real man fuck her, and her sissy cuckold husband will have to watch. Her black bull is the only one that can fill her holes just right. Her sissy husband will have to eat up all the other man's load to make her happy.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6414kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jeze Belle

Nikki Spanks Lloyd - Full HD 1080p
e8a5e5889770a36571c85e7df5897571.jpg

Nikki gives her Lloyd a treat by bringing him to Vegas during the Shadow Lane party weekend and supplying him with a generous allowance with which to have fun on his own, while she busies herself with her scene friends. But the very first night he blows all of his funds on strippers, then comes dragging his sorry ass back to the hotel, expecting Nikki to refill his pockets with cash. Moreover, during the subsequent interrogation, his furious discovers that Lloyd has also rifled her purse for additional monies! This will not stand, but Lloyd will do nothing else for the rest of the week, when Nikki gets done lambasting his plump, juicy bottom with every spanking tool she has in reach.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 827.9 MB

Download Nikki Spanks Lloyd - Full HD 1080p

Thunder cock!

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave's asshole until this MONSTER! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave's slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won't be walking correctly for at least a week.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Thunder cock!

Sodomized Ass Whore

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity, CBT, Stockings, Bondage, Boot Worship, Caning

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps

Download Sodomized Ass Whore

Evelyn Claire - Pussy Breath
36cc2d3834e82f0f0ee5e515e0e5d3e5.jpg

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Bondage, FaceSitting, Chastity

A slave should never spend his day without the scent of his Mistress's pussy juices constantly following him around. Mistress Evelyn want's him to always be aware of who owns his mouth, body, and cock. Even when he leaves the house everyone will know he is nothing but an owned pussy-whipped bitch. She her slave's face with her leather-encased ass before ordering him to stick out his tongue as she lifts up her skirt. Mistress Evelyn loves to feel every lick of her slave's soft tongue as she rides his face making him pleasure her sweet pussy as a good bitch does.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Evelyn Claire - Pussy Breath

NovaPatra

Genres: Strapon, Domination, Asian Goddess, Pegging

If you are at all into fetish, kink,S&M, strap-ons, whips, leather, or pegging then I made this video for YOU. I don't normally dom but in this scene I go all out. The video starts with me being the true asian slut I am. I'm wrapped up in a leather strap body suit. My tits look amazing. You may never have seen such a hot asian dominatrix. The real fun starts when I slide on my EIGHT inch cock. I lube up my big cock and start jerking off. I show you how big I am and how much I'm going to stretch you out. After a nice lock stroke I bring out my toy and slap him around for awhile. His little balls just handing below his tight little asshole. To prepare him for the pain I put a butt plug up his ass. I keep spanking him making him to clench his asshole and pull that plug in deeper. Once I'm worked up enough i bend him over and I plunge my big 8" cock into his asshole. Wow hot pegging! Great shots of me in his ass. After some he lies back and spreads wide open. I lube up again and slide ev.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4509kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

Download NovaPatra

Sodomized Ass Whore

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity, CBT, Stockings, Bondage, Boot Worship, Caning

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Young Cunt Worship - Mistress Emily Willis - Full HD 1080p
607aaa6e8ff4bdb0157d414f3b0f096a.jpg

Mistress Emily Willis is a cruel tease to her locked up chastity bitch boy as she shows off her tight, young pussy that his dick will never have. He needs to learn his place at a young, mistress's feet and how his cock never has a chance of being set free. It will never see the light of day as it remains locked up tight for the young Mistress to tease and deny every single day. His pleasure will be licking his Mistress's young sweet holes as his face gets used over and over again for her own satisfaction. His cock swells up even tighter in his cage as he learns his place under his Mistress's young cunt knowing that his life will never be the same.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps

Download Young Cunt Worship - Mistress Emily Willis - Full HD 1080p

AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Goddess AJ proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps

Download AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Sodomized Ass Whore

Cast: Angela White

Love, Worship and Submit - Scene 1 - Aleana and Bart - HD 720p
a304d33ba9a8f21a79a49de7f86a4df9.jpg

After discovering that her slutty boyfriend Bart, has been doing chores for other ladies around the neighborhood, Aleana punishes that scallywag severely, thoroughly belaboring Bart's bottom with her strong bare hand, a spencer paddle & leather strap.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9807kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Love, Worship and Submit - Scene 1 - Aleana and Bart - HD 720p

When Blondes Attack

Cast: Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on, Humiliation, Bondage

When Mistress Summer and Olivia team up no slave's ass is safe from getting fucked and filled! These two Dominant Women are hungry to pound some man ass and they only have one bitch to satisfy their greedy cocks. They his manhood in every way as they make him to take a brutal ass pounding until both dicks have been completely satisfied

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7593kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download When Blondes Attack

Julia loves to be resized in her pussy only by real men

Cast: Julia Love
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress, Russian Brunette, Cuckold

Julia loves to be resized in her pussy only by real men only. She mocks her cuckold like a temptress "Do you like to watch me play with big toys?" In excitement, the cuck only nods his head. "Get ready cucky, he made a real mess today. Make sure you get it all. It's too precious to be wasted", she says as her real man's juices fulfills her glory hole. Humiliated, the cuck slowly probes her folds and starts to slurp up her bull's delicious juices.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3922kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download Julia loves to be resized in her pussy only by real men

Enslaved by Young Pussy - Mackenzie Moss - FullHD 1080p
16ca7e5ebee00b331d5f2b69a52d0b20.jpg

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9330kbps

Download Enslaved by Young Pussy - Mackenzie Moss - FullHD 1080p

Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle - When Blondes Attack

Cast: Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on, Humiliation, Bondage

When Mistress Summer and Olivia team up no slave's ass is safe from getting fucked and filled! These two Dominant Women are hungry to pound some man ass and they only have one bitch to satisfy their greedy cocks. They his manhood in every way as they make him to take a brutal ass pounding until both dicks have been completely satisfied

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7593kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle - When Blondes Attack

Strap-on Maids

Cast: Desire Moore, Kelly Wells, Gwen Diamond, Aiden Starr, Brooke Scott, Jason Brown, Brad Slater, Nick East, Adam Wood, Ekzavir Wray
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, GangBang, Pantyhose/Stockings, Uniform, FaceSitting

These are no ordinary maids, these are Strap-On Maids, and they are here to clean more than your house! When they are done dusting the mantle, they are going to dust off your asshole with a massive strap-on dildo! Kelly Wells leads this fem-Dom cast in a full length feature of role reversing debauchery!

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps

Download Strap-on Maids

Alexa, Kayla & Natalya
1673e18bbeae8cb7df21db2bab43f8ad.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Alexa, Kayla, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Ass Fetish, Shoe Kissing, Tease & Denial

Alexa has invited her chastity slave over. He has no idea what he's in for. Alexa has lured him to the apartment with the promise that he will be let out of chastity. That's not what she plans to do, though. Alexa's sister Kayla is home, and she's invited their friend Natalya over, too. The one thing the three women have in common is that they have perfect asses. Alexa knows that her chastity slave is most weak for beautiful asses. She plans, with the help of her sister and friend, to extort the loser for all he's worth. Maybe the slave might be able to resist one perfect ass, but there's no way he can refuse three! When the slave arrives, Alexa offers the slave the choice of either getting out of chastity, or taking her, and her sister, and friend shopping. The slave says that he rather be let out of chastity. This is the wrong answer. Alexa reeducates the slave. The girls tease the slave with their asses while listing off reasons why it is better to take them to the mall than for hi.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9931kbps
Audio: 253kbps

Download Alexa, Kayla & Natalya

Thunder cock!

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave's asshole until this MONSTER! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave's slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won't be walking correctly for at least a week.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

Download Thunder cock!

Sodomized Ass Whore

Manhood Punisher
fbb7b1093dc091dd7533813f9bff7d9e.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, CBT, Bondage

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Manhood Punisher

Her Bottom Bitch

Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Chastity

No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps

Download Her Bottom Bitch

TS Fetishista

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars & Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Femdom, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Humiliation, Transformation Fantasies, Chastity, Bimbo, Dildo Training, Pegging, Strap-on

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11251kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download TS Fetishista

Captive Male Milking
d5d75083b56175039bba80ae18f08722.png

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Pantyhose, Cum Eating, Boot Licking

Officer Deltore had her prisoner's cell tossed but it came up clean meaning he has deserved a special reward for being so compliant. Milking day only comes around once a month and when a prisoner has not been on his best behavior he gets skipped. Good behavior is certainly rewarded so Officer Deltore makes sure her prisoner is properly milked while he stays locked in his kennel. As his special reward on milking day he is allowed to fuck her pantyhose covered legs with his rock hard cock. She knows how much he adores her shiny patent leather boots and milks his cock all over them as a lovely treat to lick right back up. 30 more days until milking day comes around so he better continue to stay extra compliant to her rules or he may not be cumming again for months.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Captive Male Milking

Anna Deville - Stretching his boyhole

Cast: Anna Deville
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Anna takes her slave out of his cage and makes him submit to her big blue cock. Anna mercilessly stretches out his hole; as a true size queen, she wants her slaves to be able to take the biggest cocks possible. Anna enjoys a cigarette as she fucks her bitch, blowing smoke in his face as she thrusts into him; after all, this is all about her pleasure. When she has finished fucking his hole, Anna makes him suck her dirty cock clean before locking him back in his cage until she wants to fuck his ass again

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8147kbps
Audio: 302kbps

Download Anna Deville - Stretching his boyhole

Sodomized Ass Whore

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Bondage, Flogging

Mistress Kiana Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties
13d831d4201a054dcba9cca128caf9b5.jpg

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Mistress Kiana Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Back