Submissive women bound & fucked by men in BDSM fantasies.

Title: November 15, 2019 - Anita Sparkle, Timo Hardy/Feet First Friend

Description: Anita Sparkle has a new pair of red suede sling-back peep toe pumps that make her feel so sexy, and she's determined to get Timo Hardy to spend a little time worshipping her feet. He begins by worship her size 7.5 feet and then to kiss her peds through her gartered white nylon stockings. Anita teases him with her long legs and soles. She goes for his dick with her feet in the doggie style position, even as she flashes her asshole underneath the thin fabric of her thong. Soon he gets into her butt and snatch, but she manages to rub his balls with her stocking feet, until finally her nylons come off. Eventually she does get him to squirt on her insteps, soles and heels and her wish for foot homage does get creamily fulfilled.

With: Anita Sparkle, Timo Hardy

Categories: Blowjob, Brunette, Feet, Fingering, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, High Heels, Shaved, Straight, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White

Format: MP4
Duration: 19 Min
Size: 692 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Punishment, Inc: Adrianna Nicole, Tony DeSergio

Description: Offering disciplinary service to institutions, schools, municipalities and the general public.

With: Adrianna Nicole, Tony De Sergio

Categories: Anal, Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Abuse, Brunet, Chains, Collar, Deepthroat, Drool, Facefucking, Facial, Female Slave, Flogging, Foreskin, Hair Pulling, Handler, High Heels, Hot Wax, Latin, Leather Cuffs, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Paddle, PIV, Public, Rough Sex, Spanking, Straight, Swallow, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Top, Vaginal Penetration, White

Shop Featured Gear: Candles, Collars, Cuffs, Floggers & Whips, Paddles

Duration: 39 Min
Size: 1421 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Giant Vs Extra Mini Girl Domination - Ana Claudia And Mini Mi

Description: Ana Claudia torturing different ways her small slave Mini Mi. First she commands the girl to lick her breast and nipples, enjoy the way of sucking from Mini Mi, and like to watch the girl with a filled up mouth by her big titts. When Ana Claudia has enough, she sits on her slave's face, and orders her to lick her asshole from deep inside, and lick her wet pussy also. Mini Me does everything well, licking and sucking the fresh pussy, but when her domina get bored from it, she needs to continue the licking and sucking on the dominas toes. Ana Claudia pushing her feets deep into Mini Mi's mouth, and enjoying the feeling of the warm tongue aroung her toes.

Tags: big tits, ass licking, lesbian, licking, suck, toe fetish

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 939 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Pussy vibed while tied up to a wooden pallet

Description: Katy Rose looks like a dirty slut and that's why her master wants to teach her a lesson. He is also a bit rough when he's vibing her pussy and you can see Katy likes that very much.

Tags: Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Struggling, Brunette, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Whipped, Vibed, Magic wand, Rope bondage

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1845 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Opposite sides of the spectrum

Description: Jade continues her journey through the world of bondage and BDSM. With Master Blackthorne at the helm, Jade knows she is safe, which allows her to just let go and experience every sensation, every touch of her flesh. Just being bound and unable to escape makes her quiver with excitement. It does not take long before she is begging for an orgasm.

Tags: Bound, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Struggling, Brunette, Submissive, Surrender, Whipped

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 693 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Thick Babes Ass Grinding

Description: Thick Babes Gathering! Both of them are big ass chicks with something in common: Ass Grinding Fetish. Rubbing each other's big butts to their crotches is super hot and kinky. They edged several times leaving their panties extra wet and messy.

Models: Dakota Charms, Helena Price
Category: Ass Fetish

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 154 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Lesbian Dirty Panties Love

Description: Bailey Paige is notorious for being a kinky babe and I am a panty fetish freak, this is an excellent combination. In this panty fetish casting call interview, we got the change to explore the wonderful world of dirty panties. Masturbating and making them messy and wet is the key to making this an extraordinary encounter.

Models: Bailey Paige
Category: Ass Worship, Panty Fetish

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 293 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Lesbian Love: Cuddle and Kisses

Description: Lesbians love long cuddling and kissing sessions. Being so close to each other bodies makes them super horny, the sensation is amazing the can stop rubbing and giggling. To add something hot to this lesbian scenario they started to kiss desperately and passionate and the point of reaching an extra sensorial orgasm.

Lesbians love long cuddling and kissing sessions. Being so close to each other bodies makes them super horny, the sensation is amazing the can stop rubbing and giggling. To add something hot to this lesbian scenario they started to kiss desperately and passionate and the point of reaching an extra sensorial orgasm.

Models: Maria Jade,MissBratDom
Category: Kissing, Lesbian

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 374 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Sister Dee Saddle Fuck Machine

Description: Sister Dee is in for quite a good time here as the Saddle Fuck machine is always an exciting ride. This little trailer has screwed many different girls, and it just doesn't quit. Let's see how much she likes it with lots of electro play. We may have to pry her off of this thing.

Featuring: Sister Dee, Lydia McLane, Saddle Fuck Machine
Keywords: barefoot, collars, corsets, electrical, fucking machines, metal bondage, naked, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, predicament, saddle, transport

Duration: 36 Min
Size: 969 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3

Title: Addie is Fucked!

Description: As you know, some of our devices around here are very sexually challenging, hell, there are very few girls who can do most of the things we do around here... It may LOOK easy, but think again! Well, Addie Juniper stopped by and had some difficulty with our equipment... No big deal, so, Lydia decided to give her a good old fashioned strap on fucking, before she sent her on her way! Enjoy!

Featuring: Addie Juniper, Lydia McLane

Keywords: collars, gags, leather, orgasm, penetration, strap-on, vetwrap

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 102 Mb

Download:

Title: Reyja Ankle Suspended

Description: Lady Lydia has found us a new delectable plaything while out partying with her kinky friends. This new girl is named Reyja. Let's see how Reyja likes it when being restrained and hung upside down. Of course Lydia has a few toys set aside to make things even more interesting...

Featuring: Lydia McLane, Reyja

Keywords: collars, gags, head bondage, inversion, naked, suspension

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 469 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Title: Nov 17, 2019: Anal Pighole Deep Rating and Use | Abigail Dupree

Description: In this Product Rating Video slave Abigail inserts and rates the Pighole Deep-2 Fuckable Buttplug Black from Oxballs in the bathroom by the toilet. Master thinks that this slave will later clean the bathroom better with this in her butt!
Slave abigail is shown here in three different sessions inserting this huge tunnel plug and in the last session she is getting ass fucked with the tunnel plug in her ass, wow... the wet noises it makes while she is getting fucked by Master.

Tags: Fuckable Butt Plug, Product Rating Video, Huge anal Plug, Double Penetration, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucked, Huge Insertions, Huge Ass Plug Removal, Pighole Deep-2, Oxballs, Women Doing What They Are Told, Submissive, Slut, Ass Stuffing, Sex Swing, Bald, Abigail Dupree, Sex Slave

Duration: 35:57 Min
Size: 1843 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Farting For The Girlfriends By Top Milf Cintya Silva

Description: MILF latina Cintya Silva is farting on her two young slaves while they are making out. They have to lean to her asshole and let her to fart in their mouth, then start making out with the fart smell in their mouth. They do rimjob to their MILF mistress, make her ass completely wet, and she fart on them while their tongue is in her ass.

Tags: farting, extreme, domination, brazil, ass

Duration: 38 Min
Size: 1725 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Tickles College Girl Paolla Guedes And Meggie

Description: College girl in hot uniform gets tied in the bed by her hands and leg, and then get tickled by her girlfriend with some tickling plants. She starts with her face and feet, her belly and pussy. Then she sit on her girlfirend's chest and start to tickling her, while her face stuck under her butt. She laugh a lot and lot in a very cute way. Two hot girls showing off some skin in a tickling extreme video is something one pops one's popcorn to. One is tied to a bed by her hands and feet, dressed in a sexy school uniform while the other, who's wearing a hot red piece of lingerie and has got some nice boobs on top, tickles her naked body with anything she can get a hold of. All of this while a hanging picture of the Taj Mahal is watching over them off the wall. The school girl's sexy feet and even ears get tickled, while her face is held down, and she gets some ass on her face too. It's like a remix between reality and anime, due to her blue hair and uniform, spiced up with a bit of tickling extreme.

Tags: brazil, domination, tickling, nails, top model

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 991 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Lick Ass Real Friends By Daniela Dias And Ana

Description: Two real friends, Dainela Dias and Ana are doing rimjob in this lesbian movie. The chubby girl's ass gets licked by the slim girl with pierced tongue, After it she lay under her and start to lick her ass from there while the chubby girl is fingering her wet pussy. Her ass gets completely wet from the lot of salive and she really enjoy her cold tongue piercing in her ass. There's something rather appealing about lesbian films. Two women getting it on with each other is just so beautiful. Such is the case with Daniela Dias and Ana in this film. The petite and giving Ana gives her mistress a rim job while she sits on top of her and juices of pleasure are flowing out of her pussy. Ana's red fingernails add an extra degree of hotness as you see them stretching out Daniela's ass cheeks. Just imagine that yummy looking pierced tongue licking out your asshole. Daniela enjoys the ass licking from all positions, as little Ana does everything to satisfy her, making this film about lesbian women really enjoyable.

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1545 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Hot Kisses Party By Lorena Gimenez Part 1

Description: Five hot young latina girls have a party near the pool, where they start kissing. They suck each other's tongue in these hot kisses. All the five of them switching partners after few minutes of kisses, so everybody is kissing with everybody. There are even scenes where 3 girls kissing simultaneously with each other and it's really hot.

tags: kissing, girl with girl, erotic, brazil, lesbian

Size: 1912 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Hot Kisses Party By Lorena Gimenez Part 2

Description: The second part of the movie with more intense kisses, where five hot young latina girls kissing near the pool during a party. All the five of them switching partners after few minutes of kisses, so everybody is kissing with everybody. There are even scenes where 3 girls kissing simultaneously with each other and it's really hot.

Tags: kissing, girl with girl, erotic, brazil, lesbian

Size: 1938 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Tied Tightly and Exposed

Description: Elise is tied tightly and exposed for Lady Vi's pleasure.
Be sure to watch the interview to learn just how kinky these two girls really are!

Featuring: Elise Graves, Lady Vi, Garden Frame

Keywords: catsuits, collars, corsets, high heels, mesh, oral, orgasm, predicament, punishment, spanking, training

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 520 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Title: Ten - Holly 2019 November 9 (4K UHD)

Description: Holly loves to be suspended upside-down and she also loves pussy whipping so she gets both of them at the same time. Nazyrana whips her pussy in ten batches with two different kind of floggers.

Tag: Holly, Nazryana, pussy torment, pussy whipping, suspension, dildo, dildo fucking, muscular, skinny, bondage, orgasm, lezdom, 4K UHD, slow motion

Duration: 33 Min
Size:

Download:

Title: Rebel Rhyder - Rebel's Return

Description: I've kept Rebel in my mind since our first shoot...her sincere love of bondage and BDSM is as unforgettable as her amazing tits...Once again, today, I get my hands on them...and the rest of her...She is kept tightly bound throughout the day, enduring long scenes, as I revel in her helpless state...eventually she goes crazy from the long periods of playing with her pussy and she is left, tied with the vibrator, out of her mind...Enjoy, Ogre...(

Duration: 64 Min
Size: 463 Mb
Resolution: 720x404

Download:

Title: Rosalyn Sphinx - Precious Bound

Description: Rosalyn is a tiny woman with a killer body and sweet face...Being a fresh face around here, I make the mistake of treating her too softly...It doesnt take long to find that this little babe can take it...and that's when I start having some real fun...she takes tough and helpless bondage...you'll like this one...when she cums once, the vibrator is just tormenting...I leave her like that...bound and moaning...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 55 Min
Size: 399 Mb

Download:

Title: Katie Kush - Dominated by His Cock

Description: Katie has been putting the word out...she wanted very much to be tied up and fucked, used for male pleasure like a bound slut, objectified for her pussy and mouth...I felt a deep calling to help her achieve this kinky goal...I kept her tied in my dungeon, waiting...then I invited a friend over...Jay didnt know exactly what was going on, but I left him a note with explicit instructions...Katie definitely gets used hard...Jay keeps her bound for hours as he pounds away at her pussy and mouth...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 77 Min
Size: 557 Mb

Download:

Title: Daisy Lee getting vibed and pussy slapped

Description: There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Tags: Blonde, Vibrator, Female sub, Submission, Struggling, Surrender, Hardcore, Bound and gagged, Lesbian, Female dominant, Vibed

Size: 1503 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Daphne Klyde slapped and rope tied

Description: There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Tags: Female sub, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Brunette, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Hardcore, Rope tied, Vibed

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1626 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Eveline Dellai chair tide and vibed

Tags: Tit-grabbed, Female sub, Submission, Bondage, Male dominant, Babe, Struggling, Surrender, Ball gagged, Spanking, Hardcore, Chair tied, Vibed, Hair pulled

Size: 1501 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Indica Flower - Roped Lust, Owned Lust

Description: When I first saw Indica, I saw explosions...A true bombsell of perfect tits and ass, a deep, blue eyed beauty, leaving a trail of lust wherever she goes...and that smile...Seeing her smile is enough to feel like she wants you, and she has fooled many men with that smile...It just doesnt work how she wants it to on this day...whether she wants me or not, I have her where I want her...Bound, writhing, moaning and screaming...There are many new experiences for this masochistic enthusiast...electricity, breast smashers, labia clamps, and I dont think anyone has ever held a vibrator on her pussy quite that long before...You'll see why I do it...come watch...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 59 Min
Size: 420 Mb

Download:

Title: Kyler Quinn - The Pretty, Kinky Desire

Description: Kyler is one of the prettiest women you'll ever see...The pristine face and hair, the long and lean, feminine body...The shapely tits and ass, and a perfect little pussy...having her under my control is quite a thrill...and she doesnt seem to mind being an object for male pleasure, even if the pleasure is keeping her helpless, bound and moaning...or screaming...She is dedicated to being that object of kinky desire...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 58 Min
Size: 419 Mb

Download:

Title: Serena Avary - Exploiting Serena

Description: Serena's tits and ass are simply perfect...her entire body glows with the sexy health of a young lady who takes good care of herself...She just loves to be objectified for that beauty too...being bound and used is nothing but a good time, in Serena's eyes...I thoroughly enjoy my time feeling her up and having my way with her bound body...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 59 Min
Size: 428 Mb

Download:

Title: Master's Associate Wants More of Mia Li

Description: There I was again, my ankles bound to the floor, hands stretched and chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going to walk in. That excited me greatly. Maybe someone knew would come in. Maybe several guys would file in to gang bang. To my relief, Master's Associate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the session with his great cock down my throat, making me gag and squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head further down his cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down this time. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me up on my feet to use my pussy. He wrapped a rope around my waist to pull me back on his cock fast and hard. I couldn't stop cumming on his dick, which he would feed to me over and over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrator, rubbing it up and down my pussy. I came more. I tried to catch my breath from the sensation overload but he raised me back up for more pussy pounding.

With: Mia Little, John Pepe

Categories: Asian, Black Hair, Fake Boobs, Feet, Gag, Master, Shaped, Straight, Sub, Switch, Thirdparty, Toned, Vibrator, White

Shop Featured Gear: Gags, Vibrators

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 981 Mb

Download:

Title: WASTELAND: Turning The Paige: Chapter 3

Description: Chapter 3 - To Have And Have Not -- In this third installment of a 7-part episodic series inspired by the literary works of Ernest Hemingway, we see the Master’s domestic servant, Ami dusting his dungeon and chatting with Paige. Ami decides it’s time tor some play and seduces Paige. After some hot girl-on-girl action, Master Doc catches them en flagrant. As a punishment, he puts them through the paces in a classic predicament scene. Anal hooks are inserted into both girls while on their knees, and then he makes them painfully kneel on dry rice. He then administers the crop, cane and a tazzapper to motivate movement, where they are made to pull on each other and move around on the rice. A very painful lesson for both of them.

With: Ami Mercury, Paige Pierce, Doc Clockwork

Categories: Big Tits, Black Hair, Brunette, Caning, Crop, Curvy, Domestic, Dungeon, Female Slave, Fingering, Fishnets, Lesbian, Male Handler, Master, Metal Plug, Natural Boobs, Pierced Nipples, Pussy Eating, Redhead, Straight, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Threesome, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, White

Shop Featured Gear: Canes, Crops, Fingering Toys, Metal & Glass Toys, Vibrators

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 671 Mb

Download:

Title: Savana Is Tied Up With The Blues

Description: Sensual MILF Savana has been patiently waiting while tied up for us to spice the day up with hot sex. After a few slaps on her juicy cheeks she was ready for a tongue in her hot wet holes. Ready to take what she's been lying for, she chokes on both cock and balls before taking a hard banging from behind and underneath for a nasty hot load of cum.

With: Savana Styles, Xander Corvus

Categories: Athletic, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Breast Bondage, Brunet, Deepthroat, Domestic, Facefucking, Facial, Fake Boobs, Fishnets, Latin, Male Handler, MILF, Rimming, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Shaved, Spanking, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Toned, Top, Vaginal Penetration, White

Shop Featured Gear: Rope

Duration: 36 Min
Size: 1312 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Montana Sky's First Porn Video in Bondage for the Sybian & Rough Sex

Description: We've come across a young Southern Bell with a hot rocker edge, beautiful curvy body covered in tattoos. She's a bit shy, yet curious of what we have to offer. To sweeten this deal, this is her first appearance in a porn clip. We have the perfect challenge: rope bondage slave training. Sexual Disgrace presents Montana Sky. Montana is tied on top of the sybian fucking machine, arms and legs tied bent, flesh pad right on her clit. Her new BDSM Master enters the dungeon and flips on the sybian while introducing her to hung cock, excavating deep down her throat, practically fucking her skull. Beautiful Sky wasn't expecting such a huge dick for her domination. She should have known better. Her Master raises the vibration and wraps his hands around her neck, choking moans out of her, making her apologize for being a slut while gagging on his cock. The breath play seems to be a turn on for Montana, making her cum on the flesh pad, begging for dick. Her pussy gets creamy from the torment. He raises the sybian higher, slaps her face and tits, bobbing her head on his meat, pushing her down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations. After multiple orgasms soaked in her own spit, Montana is pulled off and placed on her elbows and knees, her ass up in the doggy position. He inspects his sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Montana has no choice but to be an obedient sex slave, following every order, taking every inch of cock, rough and deep penetration sex, pounding her pussy in, begging for forgiveness for being a dirty whore while making her give him more blowjobs. Montana is struggling through her disgrace. The only way to see if she survives is to press play!

With: Montana Sky, James Kickstand

Categories: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Bondage, Brunet, Choking, Curvy, Deepthroat, Domination, Dungeon, First Porn Shoot, Latin, Master, Multiple Orgasms, Natural Boobs, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slave, Slim, Southern, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Switch, Sybian, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Top, Versatile, White

Shop Featured Gear: Fucking Machines, Rope

Size: 765 Mb

Download:

Title: A Flush and A Fuck: Peaches, Yasmine Gold

Description: Quicken your pulse, because these naughty medical vixens are filling their prescription for girl on girl kink! Penetrated and examined thoroughly, these girls get ready for their strap-on medicine - patients being violated by their "examiners" and medical staff getting it on in the clinical offices. The Doctor is IN, and she has a NEW treatment for you!

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Doctor, Enema, Femdom, Gloves, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Medical Fetish, Speculum, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration

Shop Featured Gear: Enemas, Latex, Medical Play, Strap Ons And Pegging

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 547 Mb

Download:

Title: Caged Pet Punished And Pleasured

Description: Barra Brass is sitting in a cage before she gets released by her master. He starts to whip her, torment her and spanks her ass till it is completely red and ready for machine fucking!

With: Barra Brass, Ar

Categories: Ball Gag, Blonde, Bondage, Breast Abuse, Brunet, Cage, Dildo, Female Slave, Flogging, Foreskin, Fucksaw, Gag, High Heels, Hitachi, Machine Dildo, Male Handler, Master, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Straight, Thirdparty, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, White

Shop Featured Gear: Cages, Dildos, Floggers & Whips, Fucking Machines, Gags, Nipple Toys, Rope, Vibrators, Wands

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 738 Mb

Download:

Title: Fresh Meat Gets Spanked Hard

Description: Vintage Fucked & Bound. This bitch has some serious tits, and she likes to be spanked. But she's never been tied up before. Marcus London tears her clothes off and pushes her onto all fours, collars her, and orders her to suck him off. A solid spanking brings color to her ass and the inevitable pleas to be fucked hard. She cums hard. She''s turned over onto her knees and fucked even harder while in tight bondage. Finally Marcus is ready to unload some hot cum all over her pretty face, and she's left tied up and all covered in cum.

With: Jordan Jagger, Marcus London

Categories: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Natural Boobs, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White

Shop Featured Gear: Rope

Duration: 35 Min
Size: 1278 Mb

Download:

Back