Submissive women bound & fucked by men in BDSM fantasies.

Title: Roxxie Sweethart

Description: This one's for anyone who's ever knocked one out dreaming about what Helena Bonham-Carter's like in the sack. Or rather imagining that foxy HBC (who's playing naughty royal Princess Margaret in the forthcoming third series of The Crown) loves it really rough like a good little PascalsSubSlut. Just ignore Roxxie Sweethart's Yorkshire accent and you're pretty much there. Or pretend that HBC's method-fucking her way through this week's scene as Princess M pretending to be a Northern commoner. And being filmed at the same time. Any of those options works.

Such are the indulgent speculations of private fantasy, and I'm certainly not suggesting that HBC has or Princess M had any leanings whatsoever towards such sexual activity. Roxxie Sweethart on the other hand - she's filth. And we've got the evidence against her down tight.

Roxxie's 32 and this is her first scene. She was a total slag up until she got married, fucking three or four cocks a week. We don't treat her well. We slap her around, choke the fuck out of her, and throat-fuck her with a big dildo all the way down to the hilt. She even does it herself when Pascal's ramming her sploshy cunt. She cums pretty much within a minute of him sliding his dick into her and then doesn't stop. She loved all of it:

- Vaginal fucking

- Physical & verbal domination

- Orgasms

- Deepthroat & face-fucking

- Face-slapping & spitting

- Choking

- Spanking

- Squirting

- Masturbation

- Toy

- Cumshot (CIM & swallow)

Thanks for watching. Hopefully see you again next week.

Andy

Format: MP4
Duration: 43 Min
Size: 345 Mb
Resolution: 720x400

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Prisoner Miky Love vibed on bed

Description: There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Tags: Blonde, Vibrator, Female sub, Submission, Toys, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Babe, Helpless, Surrender, Ball gagged, Hardcore, Vibed

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1473 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Eveline Dellai fully hardcore bondaged

Description: There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Tags: Tit-grabbed, Female sub, Submission, Bondage, Male dominant, Babe, Struggling, Surrender, Ball gagged, Spanking, Hardcore, Dellai Twins

Size: 1472 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Katy Sky trying to escape

Tags: Blonde, Dildo, Female sub, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Spanking, Hardcore, Vibed, Fishnet

Size: 1462 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 13, 2019 - Audrey Noir, Ramon Nomar, Tommy Pistol, Jake Adams, Robby Echo, Donny Sins/Audrey's First Gang Bang: Big Tit Slut Gets Stuffed Airtight

Description: Audrey Noir is super excited for her first ever gang bang! This hot babe with big tits and creamy white skin crawls after her Master Ramon Nomar to meet his friends, whom she has the honor of servicing today. She begs each one of them for their cocks and is rewarded with five rock hard cocks. She takes turns sucking each one as Ramon attaches a row of clothespins to her tits. Audrey relishes the pain and gets face fucked as Ramon hits the clothespins with a paddle. He instructs her to hold her mouth open as she moves from dick to dick. He puts clover clamps on her labia and tugs on them sharply as he and Donny play with her meaty cunt. Audrey screams as her pussy gets finger fucked and begs to cum. They laugh at her and tell her to keep sucking cock as they take turns zapping her all over her body. Next, Audrey is on all fours in bondage. The men take turns fucking her pussy and mouth as Ramon flogs her. Audrey moans as she is used as their fuck doll. Soon, she begs them to fuck her in the ass. Audrey's asshole gets pummeled by cock after cock. She screams as she gets stuffed from both ends. Then they release her from bondage and stuff all her holes. Having both her pussy and ass full for the first time ever drives Audrey wild. She cries out but her screams are muffled by the cock in her mouth. The men stuff her airtight, taking all her holes. Audrey begs to cum over and over again as she gets pounded. They flip her over and double stuff her again. Finally, they cum all over her face, leaving her a sloppy cum covered slut.

With: Audrey Noir, Ramon Nomar, Tommy Pistol, Jake Adams, Robby Echo, Donny Sins

Director: Kirin Kurai

Categories: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Latin, Master, MILF, Mixed, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Paddle, Pain, Role Play, Rough Sex, Shaved, Straight, Stud, Switch, Toned, Top, White

Duration: 66 Min
Size: 2442 Mb

Download:

Title: November 12, 2019 - Rebecca More, Lutro/Busty Milf Gets Bound And Shafted

Description: Sexy British MILF Rebecca More gets bound and fucked by her horny dominant master in this delicious fetish scene. Enjoy the ride!

With: Rebecca More, Lutro

Categories: Athletic, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, British, Brunet, Deepthroat, Facial, Fake Boobs, Fetish, Fingering, Foreskin, Kinky, Latex, Master, MILF, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 959 Mb

Download:

Title: November 12, 2019 - Abbie Cat, Mugur, David Perry, Totti/Taxed by the men in black!

Description: Cat plays a high powered boss who just paid a bundle of money for a three man security detail, and she wants a little extra work out of them for the price she has paid. The guys take their lovely boss to her limits, but she shows them, she is still in charge, because no matter how hard they make her cum, and boy does she cum hard, she still keeps taking everything they got! They even flip her upside down and fuck her in the ass while she's jerking two guys off and she still comes at them strong. Of course before its all over no gang bang is complete unless there is some airtight action. Triple penetration baby, while being choked and slapped and she cums again, for the 15th time or so.

With: Abbie Cat, Mugur, David Perry, Totti

Categories: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, Big Dick, Big Tits, Brunet, Brunette, Double Penetration, Facefucking, Facial, Foreskin, Gangbang, High Heels, Spit Roast, Straight, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 1159 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Hot Kisses Dental By Emilly And Lara

Description: Emily and Lara has 3 important same attribution: they are latinas, wearing trendy braces, and both are lesbians. Now they going to show us how kissing girls with a brace, and that little jewellery is not an obstruction in changing hot kisses. All the thousand kisees they change are full of passion and feelings, tongues plays with tongues, hot touches and atmosphere... There is everything you dream about: Emily and Lara taking care about the moments, what you will never forget!

Tags: brazilian, deep kisses, hot kisses ,kissing ,latina, lesbian, KISSING

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 902 Mb

Download:

Title: Nov 13, 2019: I am a Fucked Up Human Being | Abigail Dupree

Description: I am a Fucked Up Depraved Human Being. The perverted confessions of a female sex slave. While talking to Master Smith on the telecom, I am hand pumping my ass with a huge dildo, clips on my nipples and clothes pins on my tender pussy lips. I talk about all of the taboo sexual things I search the dark web for to masturbate to.

Master Smith is out of town and needs me to help him feel better. He is very good at making me confess to things that are really quite criminal. He makes me hurt myself and I love it.

Dirty Confessions, Pussy Slapping, Clit Rubbing, Standing Masturbation, Pumping Pussy, Dirty Talking, Dark web, Taboo, Illegal Fantasy, Anal Dildo, Solo Masturbation

Duration: 37:48 Min
Size: 1937 Mb

Download:

Title: Lesbian Domination By Ines Ventura And Five Slaves

Description: Ines Ventura is a well know domina among the slaves, and they are waiting with dread every time her newest idea about their suffer. They are full of fear today too, and when Ines open their room door, they already knows: something crazy will happen again. Ines is a sexy blondy, who has every time special ideas to torture her five little slave, and now she tape them all together with a duct tape. Every girl's head duct taped to the other girl's ass, and like that they are forming a big worm. Of course Ines is the first, and she commands the girls to lick the ass front of their face from deep inside. She is loving soo much her newest idea!

Tags: ass, ass licking, gangbang, humilate, latina, licking, ASS LICKING EXTREME

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 601 Mb

Download:

Title: Face Sitting Fuck Face With Sweety Young Pussy By Mysterious Princess And Slave Samy

Description: Sammy never learn from her mistakes, and when her domina catching her on having a phone call against work, she gets a hard punishment. The domina smothering her by sexy naked ass and pussy, sitting on her face with all her weight, and not let her to take a breath for a long moments. The domina tryes out many different positure, and taking care to cover Sammy's mouth and nose well. Sammy breathing hardly, her nose and mouth taped down by oily pussy, and she cant even move under her domina's body...

Tags: ass, facesitting, female domination, humilate, latina, smother, FACE SITTING

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 858 Mb

Download:

Title: November 11, 2019 - Derrick Pierce, Maya Kendrick/Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage

Description: Maya Kendrick wants a hardcore beating and Derrick Pierce is just the man to bring it! Tied up and strapped to spreader bars Maya is about to get the punishment she craves. First the flogger to get her warmed up, Derrick whips his little pain slut on the stomach, tits and ass turning her skin hot pink. He puts nipple clamps on her perky tits and straps a vibrator between her legs and she begs to cum but she is not allowed until Derrick says so. She cums hard and then Derrick leaves the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. Next Maya is on all fours gagged and tied up tight in bondage ready for anything. Derrick fucks her cunt with his fat cock making her whimper and moan and then stuffs his dick down her throat for some wet and sloppy face fucking. With his slippery spit covered cock he fucks her other hungry whore hole and she loves it in her asshole. She can't get enough, the more Derrick pounds that ass the more she needs it. After getting fucked real good Derrick's dirty little whore is happy to clean her ass off his cock. Tied down on her back with legs pulled up straight Maya gets the cane on her shaved pussy, her nipples, tender thighs and anywhere else that makes her scream. Derrick fingers her wet pussy making her squirt all over his hand. With a clothespin on her lips to keep her quiet Derrick drives his hard cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her cunt and chokes her until she thanks him excessively for using her and making her feel so good. He goes back and forth between her slutty holes fucking her ass and pussy giving her several orgasms until Derrick shoots his load all over her. What a Perfect Afternoon!

With: Derrick Pierce, Maya Kendrick

Director: James Mogul

Categories: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Curvy, Domination, Hitachi, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pain Slut, Shaved, Spit, Straight, Sub, Vibrator, White

Duration: 52 Min
Size: 1927 Mb

Download:

Title: November 14, 2019 - Juliette March/Juliette March: Perfect Pain Slut Pushed to the Extreme

Description: Juliette March is the ultimate pain slut, eager to start and then hungry for more. Because of this, she's always on The Pope's naughty list, and she's going to make sure she stays there. She comes in and makes a special request, just like she always does, and asks for the Vampire Trap. We've seen this before, but it's used sparingly because of how intense it is. Still, she wants it. We begin with the final touches being put on and we get to see Juliette wincing in agony from the trap even before the scene has officially started. The is is one of the most painful scenarios on Device Bondage, complete with minute adjustments that intensify the torment. Once it is adjusted to perfection, Juliette is pushed even further. She's flogged in the trap, exciting the pain and testing her ability to restrict her own movement. But because she's such a pain slut, the orgasms come fast and furious. Next we have her kneeling on the Throne of Suffering and held in place with steel shackles. This time it's her bush that The Pope goes for first, and as he is trying to slowly rip it out, Juliette has to suffer as her nipples are simultaneously slapped and pinched. He administers some breath control to make all things right with Juliette before applying nipple clamps, then rips the orgasms out of her pussy. Juliette is awash in pain and pleasure, which is exactly what he wants. She' finally exhausted by imposed orgasms. Finally, Juliette finds herself face-down with her ass in the air and her feet completely exposed. The Pope torments her feet with an array of implements, until she just can't take it anymore. Her ass is then spanked and her pussy is fucked as her day wraps up. The ultimate pain slut is both wrecked and satisfied, but it won't be long before she's desperate for more.

With: Juliette March

Director: The Pope

Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Bottom, Brunette, Bush, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pain Slut, Petite, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, The Pope

Duration: 51 min
Size: 1880 Mb

Download:

Title: Vampire Sisters: Chapter One

Description: Fetish superstars and BDSM performers Anastasia Pierce and Ariel X team up together as the Vampire Sisters in Maria Beatty's breathtakingly luscious erotic noire. Anastasia brings all of her vampire survival techniques to revive her coven-sister, such as deep tongue kissing, sensual body exploration (drenched with latex fetish), face slapping, fierce nipple and breast play, masturbation. What follows in chapter two are spanking rituals, flogging, cropping and wax play with extreme doses of succulent orgasmic climaxes! Anastasia Pierce and Ariel X's lust for each other is eternal.

With: Anastasia Pierce, Ariel X

Categories: BDSM, Breast Abuse, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corset, Female Slave, Femdom, Fetish, Fingering, Flogging, Gloves, Hot Wax, Latex, Lesbian, Masturbation, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Role Play, Shaved, Slapping, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Thirdparty, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, White

Shop Featured Gear: Candles, Fetishwear, Fingering Toys, Floggers & Whips, Latex, Nipple Toys

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 838 Mb

Download:

Title: Sheena Rose is Kept in Place for Disgrace

Description: I love challenging my Master. He puts me right back in my place. This time he did it with his thick cock, a massive dildo and his trusty vibrator. I could barely stand when he was done with me. My mouth and pussy was working non-stop for what seemed like hours. He had me from behind, pounding on my pussy with that hot cock I love. Of course he had a handful of my hair, bobbing my head on a huge dildo he set up for me. He would then flip me around, cocks working my holes just the same. I do have a big mouth. Every time I needed a break, I curse at him, hoping he'd stop. But it only made things worse. He put my mouth and pussy through rougher circumstances, slapping my face, pulling on the sides of my mouth to thrust deeper and faster on his cock and to swallow more of the dildo. He knows how to leave me worn out, which doesn't necessarily mean he's done with me.

With: Sheena Rose, James Kickstand

Categories: Big Dick, Brunet, Dildo, Latin, Master, Natural Boobs, Redhead, Shaved, Slapping, Slim, Straight, Sub, Swallow, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Versatile, Vibrator, White

Shop Featured Gear: Dildos, Vibrators

Duration: 33 Min
Size: 1217 Mb

Download:

Title: Lily Ligotage #1 SD Living The Dream

Description: Trussed and tied with rope like a Christmas roast, no body part is off limits for Lily Ligotage's cruel master and his evil bag of tricks. A ball gag is necessary to muffle the screams this cute and curvy girl next door type makes as she is toyed, throat fucked, clothespins on her nipples and beef curtains, shocked with a cattle prod on her brown star and throbbing clit, and all of her private spaces are violated with a variety of big fat dildos on broomsticks. Only Lily's complete bondage will lead to the total submission her master seeks. Lily's BDSM training session kicks off with cruel and painful humiliation at the business end of a cattle prod. Her asshole and clit are stung with jolts of high voltage while the master viciously fingerfucks her and then relentlessly ravages her love holes with his huge hung cock. Next, he stuffs a vibrating wand deep in her snatch and then gives her over-excited, shaved pussy an introduction to his leather whip. Her entire body quivers with ecstasy with every caress of the flogger. A rough sex fisting finale wraps up this completely off the chain show. Yeah, Lily is a real deal pain slut!

With: Lilly Ligotage, Bruno Dickemz

Categories: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Abuse, Breast Bondage, Cattle Prod, Choking, Christmas, Clothespins, Curvy, Deepthroat, Dildo, Dungeon, Electrical Play, Facefucking, Female Slave, Fingering, Fisting, Flogging, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Latin, Leather, Male Handler, Master, Natural Boobs, Pain, Pain Slut, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slapping, Straight, Sub, Submission, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Fisting, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, White, Zapper

Shop Featured Gear: Dildos, Electro Sex, Fingering Toys, Fisting Toys, Floggers & Whips, Gags, Leather, Rope, Vibrators, Wands

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 979 Mb

Download:

Title: Halle Von Loves Lesbian Domination & Foot Worship with Marina Angel

Description: Halle Von is a young curious hot girl next door, craving hardcore wild sex. This hot blond ewill get what she wants with our Strapon Squad. Leading her lesbian domination session is Mistress Marina Angel, who is no stranger to rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping and face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina shackles Halle to a crate and shoves her strapon dildo deep down her throat and pussy. Marina has a butt plug for anal play, fingering both Halle's holes the entire session. First, Halle must worship Marina's feet and eat her pussy. She has to earn all the torment her Mistress has planned.

With: Halle Von, Marina Angel

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag, Big Toy, Blond, Blonde, Bondage, Bottom, Buttplug, Corset, Deepthroat, Dildo, Domination, Dungeon, Feet, Female Slave, Femdom, Fingering, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Gloves, Latin, Leather Belt, Leather Cuffs, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Boobs, Rough Sex, Shaved, Shrimping, Slapping, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Sub, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White

Shop Featured Gear: Anal Plugs, Cuffs, Dildos, Fetishwear, Fingering Toys, Gags, Leather, Strap Ons And Pegging, XL Toys

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 1062 Mb

Download:

Title: Eveline Is Bound To The Chair, Whipped And Made To Cum

Description: Eveline gets tied up by the bondage rigger and while sitting in her chair she receives the full treatment, which means spanking, whipping and a powerful vibrator massage!

With: Eveline Delay, Morgan Rodriguez

Categories: Ball Gag, Bondage, Brunette, Domination, Dungeon, Female Slave, Femdom, Flogging, Hitachi, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, Slim, Small Tits, Spanking, Straight, The Chair, Thirdparty, Vibrator, Whipping, White

Shop Featured Gear: Floggers & Whips, Gags, Nipple Toys, Rope, Vibrators, Wands

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 484 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Anouk Returns!

Description: By popular demand: Members' favorite, Anouk, is back for more. She can't get enough or Ar's rope bondage and nipple torment, and we can't get enough of her stunning struggles!

With: Anouk, Ar

Categories: Bit Gag, Bondage, Breast Abuse, Brunet, Brunette, Choking, Domination, Dungeon, Female Slave, Foreskin, Male Handler, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Rope Bondage, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, White

Shop Featured Gear: Gags, Nipple Toys, Rope

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 392 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Turning The Paige: Chapter Seven

Description: Chapter 7 - For Whom The Bell Tolls -- In this final episode, Ami Mercury makes a major blunder and spills a glass of water on Mistress Paige. After making a valiant apologetic effort to make things right, Ami Is instructed to undress and face her punishment. Master Doc starts things off with applying labia clamps and a large bell to her. While Mistress Paige rings the bell, Master Doc subjects Ami to a harsh caning that really gets her attention. The punishment is finished off with a good paddling, after which Paige treats Ami to a hot lesbian sex session!

With: Doc Clockwork, Paige Pierce, Ami Mercury

Categories: Big Ass, Big Tits, Black Hair, Brunette, Caning, Curvy, Domestic, Domination, Female Slave, Femdom, Fingering, Fishnets, Fisting, Lesbian, Master, Natural Boobs, Paddle, Redhead, Spanking, Straight, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Fisting, Vaginal Penetration, Weights, White

Shop Featured Gear: Canes, Fingering Toys, Fisting Toys, Paddles, Weights

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 546 Mb

Download:

Title: Little Hot Riding Hood: Chapter One

Description: A young woman innocently skips down a back alleyway only to stumble upon a curious scene in an upstairs window. Her curiosity is piqued and she just can't help but investigate further. Hidden behind a banister, she spies two lesbian lovers in the midst of their steamy affection for one another. She knows to look away but is too engrossed by the scene before her. As she continues to spy her innocence turns into the forbidden and awakens a desire in her that she can't quite put a finger on, and her hand begins to touch parts of her she's been told not to. Her mind wanders as she's absorbed in these new desires. So much so that suddenly she is abruptly discovered by the lovers and her hiding place is compromised. They drag their captive into their world and deliver to her a first-hand, merciless experience of their own passion. They sexually dominate the young submissive, making her experience sublime pleasures again and again. Little Hot Riding Hood knows she should not be there, that she should grab her clothes and run in fear! But, as the lovers continue their manipulations upon her - their newly discovered sex toy, she can't help but to stay and learn far more than she ever hoped.

With: Varla Vex, Mina Meow, Carly

Categories: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Collar, Dildo, Female Slave, Femdom, Fingering, High Heels, Hood, Lesbian, LezDom, Masturbation, Natural Boobs, Nylons Stockings, Redhead, Role Play, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Tag Team, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Threesome, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, White

Shop Featured Gear: Collars, Dildos, Fingering Toys, Hoods, Strap Ons And Pegging

Duration: 33 Min
Size: 1232 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Christie Is Kept Wrapped For Freshness

Description: Slowly but surely the sounds of paddles and vibrations reach tightly bound MILF Christie Stevens. With both pleasure and pain senses her only wish is for fulfillment of hard meat. As she comes unwrapped her sexual hunger grows and so does Ramon to finally fill her deep and hard for a monster load in her and on her chest.

With: Christie Stevens, Ramon Nomar

Categories: BDSM, Big Tits, Blindfold, Blonde, Blowjob, Bottom, Breast Abuse, Brunet, Facefucking, Facial, Fake Boobs, MILF, Muscular, Paddle, Pain, Shaved, Straight, Stud, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Titty Fucking, Toned, Vibrator, White

Shop Featured Gear: Blindfolds, Paddles, Vibrators

Duration: 36 Min
Size: 1325 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Zoey Foxx Returns for More Bondage Slave Training

Description: Seems no one warned the hot and horny Zoey Foxx how intense we get here at Fetish Network. She's experimented sexually with a few boyfriends with domination and bondage, but nothing like what we have planned for her second round of slave training. This time she's tied to a crate with leather and chains, testing her flexibility, her legs kept in a split, her arms pulled in the same directions, nipple pumps aching her nipples. She can't stop shivering. Her Master finally walks in, hung dick hard and grabs Zoey's head, turns it and fills her mouth with his cock. So much spit oozes out of her mouth. We're sure she's hoping for a clear breath of air. She gets what she wants when her Master moves between her legs. Her leg tied back gives him enough room and access for whatever he wants with her pussy. He loves pounding in a cunt rough and hard, going as deep as he can. He grabs her hair again, using it to pull her down more on his cock. He then moves back and forth, taking turns obliterating her throat and pussy. Zoey seems to love every minute of her BDSM session. She gladly gives him sloppy deepthroat blowjobs and begs to be fucked more and fast. He surprises her with something special: a vibrator. He places it on her clit and watches her body tremble from multiple orgasms. It looks too much to handle. He has to hold her down and gag her with his cock. The scene is so hot, her Master decides to give her a load of his cum. She loves it. She swirls it around her mouth before swallowing it. Another successful sex slave made.

With: Zoey Foxx, James Kickstand

Categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Abuse, Brunet, Brunette, Chains, Deepthroat, Domination, Dungeon, Fetish, Gag, Latin, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Master, Multiple Orgasms, Natural Boobs, PIV, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slave, Slim, Straight, Sub, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, Versatile, Vibrator

Shop Featured Gear: Cuffs, Gags, Leather, Vibrators

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 1018 Mb

Download:

Title: November 15, 2019 - Derrick Pierce, Gia DiMarco/The Client List: Submissive Gia DiMarco Returns for More Punishment

Description: Junior lawyer at the firm, Gia DiMarco is dressed for success. Tight black top, even tighter skirt. Her black high heels accentuate her silky perfect legs. The patriarchy is strong at this company and so this busty brunette will do whatever it takes to succeed in this man's world. She knows she needs to get the client list or else her career is at stake. How messed up is that. Walking into Derrick Pierce's office she kindly asks him to uphold his deal and get her the client list. Of course this asshole man says no and walks out. She has nothing else to do and nothing else to lose so she searches his office for the list. This muslce stud catches her in the act. He takes a suggestive photo of her going through his things and uses it to blackmail. His coercion is demeaning and he demands that she submit to him or lose her job. This harassment gets the best of everyone and next Gia is tied up in rope bondage. She is stripped of her clothing and tight underwear. Derrick slaps her ass before fucking her tight pussy. Is that pussy getting wet? Gia submits to her boss and gets the list. Next Gia shows up at Derrick's house for more. More means much more. Tied up in restrictive bondage, mouth ball gagged. Out comes the crop and the flogger. Gia screams in pain and pleasure before going down on Derrick and delivering a brutal deep throat cock sucking. Out comes the hitachi and Gia soaks the floor with a squirting orgasm. Flipped over and tied up again, Gia submits her pussy again to Derrick. Her huge tits are slapped and she begs Derrick for his cum.

With: Derrick Pierce, Gia DiMarco

Director: James Mogul

Categories: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fake Boobs, High Heels, Hitachi, Humiliation, Other Hair Color, Pain, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Shaved, Squirting, Straight, Stud, Submission, Tattoo, Toned, Top, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 59 Min
Size: 2179 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 15, 2019 - Kendra Spade, Dee Williams/Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams

Description: 18 year old brat Kendra Spade gets revenge on her strict teacher Dee Williams by fucking her in the ass with lots of huge butt toys and a fat strap-on dildo. "Mrs. Williams is a stupid whore" is written on the chalk board when Dee shows up late for their meeting. First thing Kendra does is pull her cutoff blue jean shorts down and tells Mrs. Williams to eat her 18 year old ass. And now it's Mrs. Williams turn to receive Kendra the brat's wrath. Teacher is bent over the desk with her curvy ass in the air and huge tits squished together while Kendra stretches her hole with a long glass butt toy. Dee is enjoying this a little too much and Kendra just wants to punish her lame teacher who tried to send her to the principles office. Next Kendra fucks teacher with a hard metal dildo while Dee vibes her clit until she cums hard and squirts all over. Kendra orders Mrs. Williams to bend over so she can fuck her tight bitch ass with her strap-on cock. She loves it and cums again. Flipped over on her back with her legs spread high and wide Kendra drives that giant cock up her ass and pounds her out until she gets off real good screaming and moaning like crazy. Dee gets on top of Kendra and bounces on that big dick and then does reverse cowgirl with the Hitachi and squirts a geyser of cum all over the room. But the punishment doesn't stop there because there are more toys to try in Mrs. Williams ass. A big rubber butt plug stretches her butt hole and then a clear glass cylinder fills her up and sends her writhing and moaning. Just when you think Teacher can't take any more she gets another long fat cock up her ass causing a squirt fest. Then Mrs. Williams shakes and drools as she takes the slink way inside making her wail with pleasure. Kendra fists her teacher and by the end of the day Kendra is Mrs Williams #1 student and the Teachers pet.

With: Kendra Spade, Dee Williams

Director: Kirin Kurai

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Buttplug, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Gaping, Hitachi, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Boobs, Shaved, Slim, Slink, Straight, Teacher, Top, White

Duration: 81 Min
Size: 2988 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Nov 13, 2019: 'Ella Vaday | Ella Raine/We have a hell of a time with a bondage slut like Ella Raine.

Description: It's one hell of a day with Ella Raine and she's one hell of a bondage slut. She's one of those adorable little bondage bunnies that you just can't keep your hands or ropes off of. She's quickly tied up tight and ready for an OTK spanking with a tape gag firmly in her mouth.

In a standing spread eagle Ella has pantyhose put over her head, panties shoved in her mouth, then electrical tape wrapped around. The perfect INSEX mask takes away her sight. Now she doesn't know when the cane is coming or where it's going to hit her.

Time for Ella to fly. Her beautiful tits are bound tight with twine and then her legs are pulled up and wide apart leaving her cunt beautifully exposed. The flogger tenderizes it and then the vibrator goes to town on her sensitive little clit.

Duration: 40:38 Min
Size: 2225 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 14, 2019 - Marsha May, Bruno Dickemz/Marsha May - Sexual Disgrace Miami Vice

Description: Beautiful and busty-rific Marsha May with her blonde hair and tight, firm body submits her entire physical and spiritual being for the amusement and manipulation of her cruel master, Bruno. He's more than happy to dominate her into submission because he has a "particular set of skills" - BDSM skills he will use to reduce Marsha to little more than a shivering, quivering pile of jizz-covered sex parts, and basic human functions like screaming, crying and having orgasms. He also happens to possess an oversized cock to bring this cruel pussy party to an energetic finale that begins with Marsha spread wide open with her ankles tied to her wrists with rope. Toys are always good for dirty sluts, and master B has two powerful vibrating wands to ravage Marsha's gash with. One penetrates her pussy deeply, all the way in, and the other goes on her clit until she cums so hard she almost faints. Then, in a cruel twist, he puts the wand that was in Marsha's pussy into her mouth. Marsha finally gets the veiny prize when the master plows her fuck wallet until he fires a big load of cum into her mouth. A beautiful cumshot and oral cream pie finale.

With: Marsha May, Bruno Dickemz

Categories: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blonde, Crying, Facial, Fake Boobs, Hitachi, Latin, Master, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Straight, Sub, Submission, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 508 Mb

Download:

Title: Aria Kai - Helpless Aria Suffers in Beauty

Description: I was happy to welcome this bomshell into our dungeon...Aria is not only a feast for the eyes, but imgaine getting your hands on those wicked curves and huge natural breasts...this woman is a sexy statue of wild erotica...The fantasies flow out from her as she breathes...The drive to have control of her is very intense, and I indulged myself without restraint...I keep the ropes tight, biting into her flesh and I keep her cumming, like a good fuck slut should...Enjoy, Ogre...(Shoot ID: ARI_111319)

Duration: 56 Min
Size: 403 Mb
Resolution: 720x404

Download:

Title: Nov 15, 2019: My Meat | Maya Kendrick/OT bags himself some sweet meat!

Description: When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught!

Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her cunt hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks.

My meat needs to be tenderized. I make it stand in an extremely painful position while it cries. When it's had enough it begins to beg to be hurt so that it can get it's mind off the awful position.

Duration: 35:58 Min
Size: 1969 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Kristina Rose - Fuck Doll

Description: Crooked-dick Chang Wang knows how much I love pussy. He invited me up to his cabin and had a special treat laid out for me...my very own Fuck Doll! Let me tell you, she came with all the bells, whistles and pussy!

Duration: 34 Min
Size:

Download:

Title: November 15, 2019 - Reagan Foxx, Chad White/Respect The Boss - Reagan

Description: Reagan just needs to have some respect and knows that if she gets her employee to fuck her deep and hard it'll make her day and make hump day all that much better.

With: Reagan Foxx, Chad White

Categories: Athletic, Big Dick, Big Tits, Brunet, Brunette, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Facial, Foreskin, High Heels, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Straight, Thirdparty, Top, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 36 Min
Size: 1323 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Back