Filesize: 305 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:13:32
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Ass Training

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gaia - Small Cocks Ass Fucking

[English] We are with a couple of slaves that have got a tiny penis. We all decide to make fun, and humiliate them. Then we think that maybe we can get their little cocks to show some reaction. So we put on our strapons and tight black latex gloves, and make one them lie across the bench while we give him a good ass fucking. The other one is given a foot massage on his tiny and limp cock, to try to see if there is any life in it. We take turns at ass fucking our slut, and giving him a good pegging as he squeals in pain. We continue to make him suffer as we use him as our little ponyboy...

[Italian] Abbiamo un paio di schiavi dal cazzo incredibilmente minuscolo.E divertenti umiliarli e deriderli per le dimensioni dei loro peni. Ma forse possiamo far reagire i loro piccoli cazzi. Indossiamo i nostri strapon e guanti attillati di lattice nero, e li facciamo sdraiare sulla panca. Ad uno facciamo subito il culo scopandolo ed inculandolo con estrema severita. All'altro facciamo un massaggio con piedi sul suo cazzo piccolo e inerte, per cercare di vedere se c'e vita . Facciamo a turno per inculare la nostra troia facendolo strillare di dolore. Troppo dovra' soffrire , la giornata e' ancora lunga per il nostro piccolo ponyboy ...

Video: MP4
Filesize: 735 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:39
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy Khan - Anal rosebud toilet training in the nude.

Why is this video $99.99? Because that's how much you're willing to pay to take a peek into what it's like to be My personal slave, duh! In this candid video from a REAL LIFE slave training session, see Me in My ONLY birthday suit video to date as I open up My nasty little ass boy's dirty fuck hole. Using My fingers and an anal pump, I make this pig moan in ecstasy as I train his ass to open and swell for Me. Working My fingers in one by one, I pull him onto My entire hand as I grease up his man pussy for My entertainment. Preparing him to serve as My full toilet, I make him clean My messy panties for the camera while I show off My perfect nude body.something he will never ever get to experience except when he's being My total fucking bitch. With both holes fully open after I fist fuck his gaping anus, this bitch is desperate and now ready to serve as My full toilet! I light my cigarette, mount My throne, and prepare to release My waste all over his face

Filesize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:27:12
Audio: AAC LTP, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy Khan - Femdom Pov Anal Stretching how

Don't you wonder what your submission looks like from My POV? Well here's your chance, you lowly piece of meat, so don't miss this incredible opportunity! Captured with a camera mounted on My perfect chest, watch how I dilate submissive assholes-stretching that dainty little man pussy until it becomes a sloppy gaping mess! Using two XL dildos, My fingers, and eventually My entire hand, watch Me bind My victim to My workbench and coax this manhole into sensually swallowing My fist as I narrate the method to My madness. Perfect for those who have extreme anal ambitions for themselves (or your partner, Ladies!) listen to My seductive voice lay out exactly how I train slave ass in this pervy little FemDom video that is intimately shot from My dominant one-of-a-kind POV

Filesize: 1.14 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:20:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy Khan - Nurse Lucy Khans night shift

I've been checking in on this sick little bitch for weeks now and it doesn't look like he's going anywhere fast. Bored on My overnight shift, I figure what's the harm in giving this vegetable a little extra treatment? After all, he can't get any worse! Gagging his mouth open, I start to prod and poke at this latest specimen under My lens-trying My best to get a rise out of the poor thing. Barely able to move or speak, this pathetic patient is a sitting duck! Under the guise of "medical attention", I have My way with his wormy little wiener and his tight little asshole, all as he lays there helplessly-aware of what's going on but utterly powerless to do anything about it. It's nights like this that remind Me of why I got into medicine in the first place.

Shot in front of a live crowd at an art party, this clip is made with real people with real life fetishes. BONUS 2 minutes of behind the scenes action at the end of the clip gives you a sneak peek "backstage" at the event where this scene was shot. Hope you enjoy this unique gonzo-style video

Filesize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:19:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miranda's First Audition

Video: WMV
Filesize: 127 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 00:06:30

Download and Enjoy

Miranda's First Peg

Filesize: 329 MB
Duration: 00:14:18

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy Khan - So you think you can Slave?

So you stupid sluts think you have what it takes to be MY personal slave? See what it really takes to please and amuse Me in this double slave training orientation. Not only will you be subject to My sadistic whims and turned into everything from a human ashtray to a bound little sissy bitch, but you'll be assigned a slave mentor who shows you what it means to go the extra mile for your Superior Asian Mistress. Narrated by Yours Truly, this original production made with real slave boys under My control, gives you a sneak peek into My world of Female Domination and male obedience training. This video was shot partially from the Mistress POV and includes smoking, bondage, predicament bondage, slave training, double slave training, enemas, oral strap on, anal strap on, cbt, ass to mouth, and cum consumption.

Filesize: 927 MB
Duration: 00:20:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy Khan - Violating the help.

I first saw you when you were working in my yard. That young, lithe body-straining under the weight of labor, so smooth, so hairless. Undoubedly the body of a boy. I lit a cigarette as I watched it glisten in the mid day sun. As the smoke curled out from between My lips, I knew that before the workday was over, I would make you mine. Like a hawk stalking its prey, I watched patiently as you grew more and more exhausted, and knew it wouldn't be long before you'd be in need of a cold beverage from the house to rehydrate.

Filesize: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:24:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miranda's In Personal Audition 1st View

Filesize: 341 MB
Duration: 00:13:18

Download and Enjoy

Miranda's In personal Audition 2nd View

Filesize: 311 MB
Duration: 00:12:16

Download and Enjoy

Miranda's Second Audition

Filesize: 349 MB
Duration: 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Pegging Her Masked Slave

I decided that is time to have fun with my slave. I put on his mask and get my strapon ready. I love pegging his tight ass and I know he loves it too. I like to use cum lube because I get the feeling that I am fucking him after a man has cum inside him and he still wants more. I love it when my dildo slips inside his nice bubble butt and the cum lubricant makes fucking him an amazing experience! His as looks really good when i'm fucking him. I just want to fuck the brains out of him in my high heels sandals, it makes me so horny and I just can't stop pounding his ass. I bet you wish you were in his place, I know you would love it.

Filesize: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:36
Audio: AAC LC, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miranda's Tri Suit Peg

Filesize: 342 MB
Duration: 00:08:54

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tess, Mistress Karina & Mistress Bliss - Triple Dick Rotation

Mistress Tess, Mistress Bliss and Mistress Karina make the perfect bumming trifecta! The rotate between these two sluts holes taking no prisoners.

Filesize: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:13:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miranda - Massive Strapon

Filesize: 385 MB
Duration: 00:14:32

Download and Enjoy

Femdom mistress trains her pet slave.

I decided to use my slave pet for some relaxing pussy massage, my pussy is already wet because of all the plying with rope. I tied him up very nice and put glass dildo in his ass so he looks like a proper pet slave, I also massage his prostate with glass dildo for a little because I want his balls full of cum if I maybe need it later. I also put spider gag in his mouth so he just makes cute sounds like a real pet he is. He was relay good boy today so I pet him a little and I give him my pussy and my legs to sniff because this gets him extra horny. I also play with his dick for a second to get him relay excited. I take off his spider gag and I get my dildo and put it in his mouth and he knows what to do with it so I will be satisfied and happy mistress. He does such a good job that I came very hard and he deserves just a little tiny reward, I give him kisses and I suck his dick just a little bit. and then I live him to wait for me when I'm ready for another round of relaxation

Filesize: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:15:12
Audio: AAC LC, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Petra Hunter - Stretched and Plugged

This slave loves being penetrated, and Mistress Petra Hunter loves watching his ass take her cock. Today, this lucky slave is going to take something larger than he's ever had before. Before Mistress Petra fucks him, she stretches out his asshole with her fingers. After penetrating him with a few fingers, she slides her cock inside his hungry hole. Mistress Petra pounds the slave hard and fast, then slows down so he can really enjoy feeling her inside him.

Filesize: 210 MB
Duration: 00:08:34

Download and Enjoy

My Coworker Practices

Filesize: 184 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:05:10

Download and Enjoy

Kimber and Raven - Mother Daughter Strap On Team

Kimber wants to win a strap-on contest at her sorority and she's enlisted her mom, Raven, to help. Kimber's mom won the strap-on contest two years in a row back in her sorority days. And she still regularly ass fucks her husband, Marcello. Raven invites her daughter to practice for the contest on her step-father. The mother and daughter each grab a hole and start to fuck Marcello. He's used to getting ass fucked by his wife but having his step-daughter join in is too much to handle! Marcello tolerates the indignity, even when his step-daughter straps on the largest rubber cock in the family's collection. He begs his step-daughter not to put the huge dildo in his ass, but Kimber is set on winning the sorority contest. She knows that having the biggest rubber cock will really set her apart. Raven passes her husband off to her daughter. She makes Marcello clean her dildo with his mouth after it has been in his ass. Kimber is so happy as she pushes the enormous dildo into her step-father. With a feat like this, she's a shoe-in for the winner! A look of pure anguish registers on Marcello's face and the mother-daughter strap-on team just laughs! The women giggle and play pattycake as they violate two of Marcello's holes. Raven dangles her husband's chastity key in his face while his step-daughter takes him from behind. When Kimber is done fucking her step-dad, she spits in his face and leaves him tied up. She and mom are going to take his credit cards and go shopping. When they get back they might practice some more for the contest.

Filesize: 671 MB
Duration: 00:09:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistres Gaia - Foot Gagging Ass Fuck

Someone wrote some bad things about you, so you decide to get into his office and punish him. You have him on his knees and naked. He is collared and locked in chastity, with his hands tightly bound behind his back. Also to shut him up you have put a tight leather hood on him with a muzzle gag. You are sitting next to him reading a magazine and dangling your shoe. As he's moaning and trying to plead for mercy. You decide to make him suffer, slapping his face and grabbing him by the leash and making him walk on his knees you put him over a bench and align his ass with the fucking machine. As he continues to make some muffled pleas for mercy, you slap him and use your cane on his ass making him squeal even more. You put the fucking machine into his ass and switch it on. Your bitch begins to squeal as he tries to breathe through the tight leather gag, and his mechanical ass ripper does it's job. Then sitting on a chair in front of his face, you remove your shoes and taunt him with your feet. Then you decide to allow him to think he's getting a little reprieve as you remove his gag. As he briefly tries to gasp for air you quickly begin giving him a severe foot gagging. You laugh as he chokes and gargles while you stick your foot into the back of his throat. He can't escape, and you enjoy making him suffer as you pay him back with your foot gagging ass fuck

Filesize: 627 MB
Duration: 00:12:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Amara Noir - Cuck's Double Penetration

We conclude the evening of making My husbitch into a a whipped cocksucking whore by taking his DP virginity. Yes- we both give him the dick at the same time. How would you like you wife to take you in the ass while a muscular, hung Alpha watches, then joins? Jaxton's fuck's slave boy's throat to show him what a real man's dick feels like, and a good time was had by all.

Filesize: 588 MB
Duration: 00:14:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Out Of Practice

It's been awhile for this boy. So we'll start gentle. One finger lube. Soft music. Even an insightful camera woman putting my boy at ease (thanks Kat T!). Can you tell this isn't just a one off for me? It's a love. Beginning, middle, and end. And don't worry, gentle as I may be, you, boy, will find yourself exquisitely fucked by a goddess so in tune to what you need you'll think I'm psychic. Good boy. He's mine.

Filesize: 346 MB
Duration: 00:14:13

Download and Enjoy

Natasha v. Anal Avatar 3rd View

Filesize: 274 MB
Duration: 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy

Natasha v. The Anal Avatar 1st View

Filesize: 259 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:06:33

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Fontaine - Peggers Delight

I love this clip because just when I think it's going to end.....there's more!!! I cannot believe how I drill his hole over and over again! Where do

Video: MOV
Filesize: 612 MB
Duration: 00:08:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kendra James - Pleasure Hole

Slaves don't need their cock to please when they have a fully functioning whore-hole. For this very reason Mistress Kendra keeps her slave's cock locked shut in chastity as he will never have use for it again. His only purpose in life is using his fuck-hole to please and serve any cock Kendra throws at him.

Filesize: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:19:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back