Straponed Boys

Mandy Marx - So Twisted

A little light pegging, but this is a newbie and mostly I try some different dildos and take my time getting in a rhythm. Two things. This is great if you're considering any anal play with me, gives you a sense of my command and expertise. Two, I know how to twist this one with the little bulb at the end. Feels magical doesn't it? I love taking people through that the first time. This one gets there.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 661 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:07
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Ass Training

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kylie Cums While Pegging

Video: WMV
Filesize: 240 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:04:04
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Marina - Strap Jynx 48

Marina is one nasty raven-haired witch. The girl got the character to dominate any man out there, and she also got the taste for striking black lingerie - and picturesque locations. Watch her take control over this poor creature in a deserted warehouse, kicking her leashed beast around and making him lick the soles of her sexy black boots clean from all the sticky sand

Filesize: 736 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:25:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Marley Brinx - Filthy Cock Slut

Mistress Marley doesn't want a slave who is afraid of dick but instead wants one who embraces the cock. She thinks she may have just found the perfect slut-hole and gives his ass a wild test ride. If he can handle being drilled hard and fast by her big, red monster cock then he may just have a place in her stable. The slave opens his ass up like a good bottom bitch as his hole gets stretched to a place it will never recover from.

Filesize: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:17:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Marley Brinx - Gape for Daddy

When Marley straps on her big, black cock she becomes the fierce and merciless Daddy Brinx. Her slut needs to be filled and fucked just like all men in her life and she has the cock to get the job done right. She isn't going to be a happy Master until her slut is gaping from being thoroughly hollowed out.

Filesize: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:17:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Flora and Lady Deluxe - Mistress Love (Part 2)

Miss Flora and Lady Deluxe has moved to the bedroom to continue their romance, while still having their slaves around. As romantic and soft the Mistresses can be towards each other, the cruel and demanding the Mistresses can be towards their slaves. Miss Flora's mood has changed to strap-on mood, and she decides to fuck her slave hard and brutally with her huge new strap-on. On the other hand, Lady Deluxe is in her pain issuing mode and chooses to punish her slave. It all ends up with smiles and laughter from the Mistresses and screams and agony from the slaves.

Filesize: 974 MB
Duration: 00:13:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Flora - Danke Miss Flora

Miss Flora loves to humiliate her slaves. In this scene she has her slave Moya, dressed up as a maid, just to be fucked like the slut he is. When it comes to fucking her slaves Miss Flora show no mercy - and it will just be as imagined in the Mistress dirty mind. This scene was filmed at the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, where Miss Flora like other German Mistresses likes to hold their slaves as prisoners for days or weeks. What slave Moya had to say about the scene: Danke Miss Flora. Please note that this scene is filmed in The German language!

Filesize: 266 MB
Duration: 00:17:11

Download and Enjoy

Miss Monrow - I Crying For Ass Fuck

When you cry like a girl for ass fuck, but you are scared.

This is what happened to this sissy, he wanted my strap-on cock yet not man enough to take it.

Filesize: 39.1 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:08:37

Download and Enjoy

Lydia's Gothic Peg

Filesize: 381 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 00:09:16

Download and Enjoy

Miss Roper - Bound and Pound

It's been a month since I've sank my thick cock into the tight and vulnerable asshole of a bound up bitch. A month of built up tension and desire running through me, that I'll be unleashing on this sensory deprived fuck toy. His ass is merely a hole for me to drive my lust into, as you hear him beg for mercy from the vicious pounding of my hips. Though mercy isn't something I can grant in this state, my mind and body reaching the ultimate high as I fill him balls deep; a wicked smile on my lips as he cries out from underneath me. Ruthless, as I pound into this bound up bitch.

Filesize: 584 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Roper - Bound Gimp Filled

There is no words to describe the pleasure I feel when I drive my cock deep into a gimp's ass, feeling him squirm and thrash underneath me as I work my hips and sink further down it's hole. I've got this one's legs spread wide open for me, belted down along with the rest of it's body to a piece of bondage furniture, ass lifted up towards the air. A sensory deprivation hood only possessing two small holes in it's nose for breathing muffling it's cries. This, is my fetish. A wicked smile spread across my black lips as my eyes lock in onto the sight of my gimp's tight ass sucking my cock in all the way towards the balls, the sounds attempting to leave from it's hood making me not only wet; but laugh. My gimp becomes completely undone by my strokes, pushing it's legs so far back to force my way further inside that the straps snap off. This only pleases me more as wrap my hands around his legs and raise them towards the ceiling, flesh handlebars. This, is me in my element.

Filesize: 558 MB
Duration: 00:09:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lydia's Public Peg 2

Filesize: 288 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:07:03

Download and Enjoy

Misslawanda - Asian Misslawanda prostate milking a bull

Let me lick your ass and feel my fingers deep in your tight ass as I finger fuck your prostate while milking your hard cock. Experience the intense orgasm of a prostate g-spot cum.

Filesize: 783 MB
Duration: 00:10:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Misslawanda - Sissy at mercy of femdom Misslawanda

Here I dominate a sissy, I make him my sex slave for the night, make him lick and finger my pussy and ass many times, fuck me, I have my way with him and suck/deep throat his big cock, rim his ass many times, shove my fingers in his ass, stimulate his prostate, fuck him with glass toy, fuck his ass with my BBC strap-on, whip him, paddle him, give his cock a footjob with my feet, jerk his cock many times not let him cum, give him body to body oil massage, hog tie him up hands and feet and make him cum in my mouth, A fun filled night for me!

Filesize: 2.03 GB
Duration: 01:07:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miranda And Her Sister's Sadistic Peg

Filesize: 367 MB
Duration: 00:06:18

Download and Enjoy

The Mistress B, Mina Thorne & Divine Goddess Jessica - Deflowering the Virgin

My pathetic little bitch slave is being pimped out today and we're all very excited about it. You see, loser sub boy is a virgin. He's a 25 year-old virgin with a tiny dick. The poor thing is never going to get laid. So I found it in the kindness of my heart to allow him to be fucked by my friends' dicks! He claims he's not an ass whore, but you should hear the bitch moan after we get going. Congratulations nub; you are no longer a virgin!

Video: MOV
Filesize: 546 MB
Resolution: 768x576
Duration: 00:10:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Courtney - A Twitchy Dick for a Fucked Ass

Thigh high boots , hold ups , black thong and a corset - what more do you want? My slave is tied to the whipping bench. his arse is MINE tonight. Starting with a soft pink , jelly cock , I slide in and out of his arse. This cock fits so effortlessly into his hole. My perfect peach of a BUTT is on show for you all to see , bouncing back and forth as I THRUST into My slave. I then change to very erect , chocolate brown dick , hard and long , it will certainly reach places in My slaves ass he never though possible. You 'll get a nice close up of My ass here as I POUND him until he is shivering and shaking with ASSGASMS. Finally I move onto My smaller cock because it has a serious curve to it which will catch any slaves eye. My slave will be utterly and completely FUCKED tonight!

Filesize: 523 MB
Duration: 00:15:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miranda And Her Sister's Sadistic Peg Orgy

Filesize: 202 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:07:22

Download and Enjoy

Miranda And Her Sister's Sadistic Peg Orgy 2

Filesize: 202 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:07:22

Download and Enjoy

Miranda And Selene Return

Filesize: 123 MB
Duration: 00:02:44

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Courtney - Strap On In The Sun At The Farm

I love to play outside, there is nothing better than having a boy at My feet and the sun blazing down on Me. My slave is massaging My shoulders, heaven in itself as he is one of My best 'massage slaves'.

I seem to be so happy with his massage skills that I have a huge ERECTION! Well, I must do something about it. Come slave, put this in your mouth! It must be lubed up before I POUND your cute little ass with it! My slave sucks on My cock until I am satisfied then I bend him over and enter his hole.

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:08:49

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Fucks Her Slave Pegging

I just came from the beach wearing my blue bikini and I'm horny as fuck. It's time to abuse my slave boy again. My masked slave is gonna get it. I want you to think this is you, and I am having my way with you :) I insert my black glass dildo inside my slave and tie it to him to get my strap on ready. His tight ass just swallows the black dildo with ease and I start stroking his cock. His dick get's hard fast and it's time to put on my strapon. I tease my slave with my dildo before I pegg him and he moans with pleasure... It's time to stick it in! I can't wait any longer I am that horny! I fuck my slave from behind first then I flip him on his back and tie him up to my bed and fuck him. I start stroking his cock again and my slave cums really hard! I lick all the cum up and he can feel that. My pussy is dripping wet and his cock is still rock hard after his orgasm so it's my turn to ride it. I stick his dick inside my pussy and I ride myself to a great orgasm, all I can do is fall down and cuddle with my pet slave.

Filesize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:26:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back