Spanking | Spanked Young Ass Crying Out In Pain

SPANK_Monica's Whoopin (Part 2 of 2)

00:03:50 | 45 Mb | 1280x720 | ram

To further Monica's punishment, Mr. M removes his other belt and continues the belting on her bare bottom.

Download Links:>>>

Keep2Share

SPANK_The Warlock's Revenge (LP-013) Lupus Pictures

00:36:19 | 360 Mb | 352x288 | mp4

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away. no, this is not a mistake, keep reading. You see, if the audience fond of spanking genre at least occasionally deserves a good-night story, then here it is - and it is something extraordinary, indeed. If we tell you that you have never seen anything like this, then we know what we promise. We won't reveal the whole story of the fairy-tale, as we don't want to spoil the surprise. But we'll tell you what you can look forward to. All of this happens in a real 13th century castle. No spanking story has ever had such a perfect scene. No studios, no inexpressive suburban houses. A genuine and perfectly furnished castle, one of those that tourists from the whole world come to the Czech Republic to visit. First of all - and that's certainly why you buy these movies - there are unusually strong spanking scenes.
In one of them, a naked Princess, firmly tied to a bench, is given long and thorough beating with hazel rods. Although Her Highness does not want her majesty to suffer, accomplishing that is beyond her powers. The rod whips the naked behind with increasing force and the ropes prevent the girl from escaping her suffering.
Another feast for the viewer's eye is a long stay of another girl - a maid - in the castle vault. A hangman and his two assistants give the nude girl a real hard time. The Counsellor explains to them that by the King's order, the poor girl has nothing to confess - she is just supposed to suffer so that she screams and yells as much as possible - and that they should do their best. And thus many tools take their turn in many positions. First, she's wisked on a rack, then comes the time for quirts, while she's painfully bound with her hands behind her back and pulled up. And when even that is not enough, the assistants stretch her on a bench with her legs up and rod-lashes rain down on her fully exposed butt and thighs, until the cry of the unfortunate resounds through the whole castle.
Then you have a unique chance to satisfy your desires while watching the story of Lupus Pictures production named "The Warlock". In a perfect scenery of a renowned medieval castle, with beautiful punished girls, with real and magic characters and, first of all, with severe actions that you ask for. Welcome to the past!

Keep2Share

SPANK_Abby The Stand-in Hand Paddle

00:10:44 | 119 Mb | 640x480 | mp4

Abby was my friend and coworker, long before I gave her a first- ever spanking. The first time I ever suggested she come work for me, I really didn't like her attitude. She scoffed and actually told me ' Yeah, that's never going to happen'. As luck would have it ( unlucky for her) she got into a money jam and came to me. First she just tried to borrow money, of which replied ' Yeah, that's not going to happen', putting her back in her place from before. This was actually a real disciplinary spanking I gave Abby regarding a botched job her roommate did for me, and Abby had recommended to me. If you like to see a vanilla girl getting a hand spanking and paddling like a super not vanilla, you will enjoy this first time remaster!

Keep2Share

SPANK_In School Suspension with the Dean (Part 4)

00:03:07 | 67 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kiki and Stella find themselves doing three full days of supervised classwork under the watchful eye of the Dean. Needless to say, he makes it memorable for both of the girls.

Keep2Share

SPANK_KYLE JOHNSON,ROSE - LEATHERFEST 2017

00:05:40 | 242 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The very first Leatherfest is finally here! Poor Rose has volunteered her bottom for a variety of punishment at the Leatherfest event. Following a hard hand spanking, the stars are the classic leather strap, 3 Leather Belts, and a wooden paddle. In the first issue, Rose is introduced to Kyle's Hand and the first belt on her pants and then over her bright blue thong as her bare butt is beaten by the belt.

Keep2Share

SPANK_Charlie Brandon - Bare Hairbrush Spanking

00:05:01 | 48 Mb | 480x360 | mp4

Pageant Punishment pitches two friends into the fiercely competitive world of beauty pageants. When Charlie makes Krista look a fool with a radical new look for her hair, the results are painful and bottom-warming! 30 swats with a wooden hairbrush ensure Charlie gets the message.

Keep2Share

SPANK_Mommy and Daddy Spank Jessica Full Film

00:12:07 | 1040 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

We introduce new video top and bottom in this fabulous traditional film. Ophelia Dehaviland plays mom and Jessica Taylor co-stars. Jessica thinks she is getting away with staying out past curfew because it is only one hour late. She doesn't expect a worried and angry mom and dad in the living room waiting for her upon her sneaking in quietly. She tries to lie her way out of a punishment, but that only infuriates her parents more. She knows she is in for it now. Mommy drags a protesting naughty Jessica over her lap, raises her skirt and spanks her over her revealing panties. Next it is daddy's turn to turn Jessica's bottom an even darker shade of red. But mommy wants one more turn at her daughter's bare bottom before standing her in the corner to think about her actions. Then it is off to bed for them all. Jessica will be sleeping on her tummy for sure so she can nurse her red swollen bottom.

Keep2Share

SPANK_Raven's Wet Paddling

00:10:45 | 120 Mb | 640x480 | mp4

One of the most beautiful and spankable women ever to grace our business was taken over my knee for a bottom burning WET OTK hand spankings, paddled and blistered to tears with a huge bath brush. Well, actually now that I mention it, she cried from every spanking she got. That was liquid gold in my book.

Keep2Share

SPANK_Chrissy Marie Nude Final Strokes - Judicial Punishment 3

00:07:50 | 234 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Chrissy approaches the bench for her third dozen. Spread, she pushes herself forward, sniffling through the brutal caning. The severe cane cuts into her taut little cheeks, leaving angry red and purple welts. A final dozen strokes of the prison strap are brutally delivered to her poor bottom.

Featuring: The Master, Chrissy Marie, Delta Hauser

Keep2Share

SPANK_Belinda Lawson - The Institute - ZB

00:09:39 | 283 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Bare bottom-bouncing nude paddling for Belinda at The Institute
Belinda Lawson's final test - for the moment! Ordered to strip naked, Belinda lies on Earl Grey's desk at The Institute while he applies a butt-burning leather paddle to her bare rear. With Reaction Cam and slow-motion replays, this a spanking classic as Belinda's jutting buttocks jiggle from her spanking finale.with one more sequence still to come!

Keep2Share

SPANK_Helen Stephens - The Institute - ZA

00:13:37 | 400 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Lying flat on an office desk, totally naked, Helen Stephens is strapped to the max!
In the final test of her corporal punishment research at The Institute, pert beauty Helen Stephens feels the burn of leather across her bare buttocks as she lies flat, totally nude, on Earl Grey's office desk to be strapped. Bun-bouncing slow-motion replays show the force of the two-tailed tawse as it bites into her bottom. Reaction Cam means you don't miss a moment of her last punishment. Belinda watches nervously, as she's next!

Keep2Share

SPANK339_Jade and Riley Spanked for Poor Progress Reports

00:03:10 | 34 Mb | 848x480 | ram

Jade and Riley are confronted by Danny about their monthly progress reports that are beyond unacceptable. He tells the girls that they will receive a bare bottom spanking, as well as a 6 swat paddling. Jade is told to assume the position for her OTK hand spanking while Riley waits her turn.

Keep2Share

Back