Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Milk

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber
Video language: English

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Milk video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6817kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 814.5 MB

Download Milk

Deanna vs. The Snap Hooks

When tying pretty ladies up I tend to see the experience as similar to cooking. You know what you like and add ingredients to make the dish. With Deanna, I started her out in a skin tight latex dress, armbinders, ballet boots and a tightly taped mouth. Secured into a hogtie the recipe was starting to take shape but needed more. With a fist full of double ended snap hooks I spiced up her hogtie leaving her grunting and rolling, completely helpless.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 179.8 MB

Download Deanna vs. The Snap Hooks

Hotel Spanking

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Hotel Spanking, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Hotel Spanking

Star vs. The Key Necklace

No matter what the odds are, Star's determination is unmatched. If there's a way to get out, she will find it. When I pulled out the Darby cuffs however, she knew she was in trouble. To make it a fair fight (not really), I chained the key around her neck. All she had to do was get it into her hands and unlock the cuffs. Chaining her legs into a frogtie did make that a bit more difficult. After several minutes I tip the scales further by tying a vibrator against her pussy, putting escape far out of Star's mind. As I watched the orgasms consume her I couldn't help but wonder, whose favor did I tip the scales?

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 202.6 MB

Download Star vs. The Key Necklace

Breathe With Me

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Breathe With Me, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Breathe With Me

Rayna vs. The End Table

For years I've had a little end table kicking around and never knew what do with it... until Rayna. Looking sexy in her catsuit, corset and posture collar I handcuff and chain her to the table. A big red ballgag soon follows as Rayna struggles to find any weak spots. To make sure she doesn't get too comfortable a heavy rubber band connects to her collar pulling her head down. Unable to keep her head upright, Rayna can't help but drool helplessly all over the floor.

Total size: 242.4 MB in 2 files.

Download Rayna vs. The End Table

Laisa Bella torment comm

After finishing her lunch Greyhound presents her clean bowl then proudly shows off her beautiful plug as she kneels in the present down position for your viewing pleasure before finally curling up on the floor and taking a nap in this fun video that is a must have for any Greyhound fans collection!

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

Download Laisa Bella torment comm

Amy vs. The Wand Ride

As soon as Amy walked through the door she eyed my magic wand sitting on the couch. Smiling, she said she hoped it would be in my plans for her that evening. I nodded it would, but it would have to wait until I've had my fun first. Grabbing a fresh roll of tape I made short work of her legs and arms, leaving her to struggle on the floor in her purple catsuit. Soon after I added a ballgag and wrapped her head in vetwrap leaving Amy truly helpless. When she eventually finds the vibe mounted to a small table Amy she wastes no time straddling it, riding it for all it's worth!

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1929kbps

File size: 216.4 MB

Download Amy vs. The Wand Ride

Miss Whitney Bound

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Miss Whitney Bound, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 22:41

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Miss Whitney Bound

Billie vs. The Red Ropes

All she wanted was a little play time in the red catsuit. Billie knew that playing dress up had its price, or maybe that was her plan all along? I secure her arms to tethers on either side of the wall somewhat loosely at first and soon followed by a pair of leg spreaders. When more rope is coiled around her waist and between her legs tied off to an overhead pipe everything is pulled tight. With all her slack gone every movement makes the crotch rope pull a little tighter.

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps

File size: 97.7 MB

Download Billie vs. The Red Ropes

Afternoon Delight

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Afternoon Delight, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

Download Afternoon Delight

Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap

Sarah had been waiting weeks for it to come in so when her boyfriend texted her she had a present waiting for her she rushed right now. Laid out on her bed was a shiny new chastity belt and a few other toys to get her in the mood. Making sure she had the keys, Sarah eagerly puts on her new chastity belt, ballgag and handcuffs. It doesn't take long for her to heat up and reaches for her vibrator by her pillow for some relief but the belt does its job all too well. Frustrated Sarah reaches for the keys only to find they are fakes!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap

Afternoon Delight

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Afternoon Delight, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps

File size: 635.8 MB

Download Afternoon Delight

Amanda vs. Her Futile Struggles

Earlier in the day Amanda made the claim that she could give out of any bondage with enough time. I offered her a tidy sum if I couldn't restrain her without escape. Blinded by confidence she didn't flinch when I bolded her limbs to the floor one by one. By the time the last strap holding her neck down was in place I could see doubt starting to creep in. After the first 20 minutes Amanda knew she was cooked and wanted to give up. I reminded her of our 4 hour minimum as I secured a Hitachi to her pussy. As I leave her to 'escape', I wonder how many times she'll cum over the next few hours.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1929kbps

File size: 212.0 MB

Download Amanda vs. Her Futile Struggles

Afternoon Fisting

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Afternoon Fisting, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Afternoon Fisting

Sexy in black latex

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Sexy girl in black latex, hard rope bondage extreme fun. Enjoy!

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

Download Sexy in black latex

Day in Total Enclosure Part 5

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Day in Total Enclosure Part 5, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 16:09

File size: 844.9 MB

Download Day in Total Enclosure Part 5

Amanda vs. The Handcuff Experiment

In our continuing efforts to further bondage science the lovely Amanda has volunteered to be our test subject for today's massive update. In this experiment I secure her with various handcuffs, thumbcuffs, and leg cuffs to see which are the most difficult to unlock. To ensure Amanda gives it her all, she is rigged to a TENS unit that will shock her once a minute until she can release herself. The experiment eventually culminates with her wrist and elbow cuffed behind her back while the Hitachi quite effectively distracts her.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 420.5 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Handcuff Experiment

Latex Ladies Night In

Latex models with underwear and Latex Ladies Night In video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 32:57

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Latex Ladies Night In

Teen in latex

Teen in black latex, extremal bondage and gags on bed, kinky action.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

Download Teen in latex

Day in Total Enclosure Part 6

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Day in Total Enclosure Part 6, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 20:17

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Day in Total Enclosure Part 6

Jamie vs. Black on Black

Normally I'm not one that likes my girls in black, but that was until Jamie stood in my doorway wearing a black latex dress and matching black babydoll shoes. For such a stunning outfit the least I could do was give her matching accessories, right? A black trainer gag got her started before the electrical tape came out. Legs, wrists, forearms and of course, elbows all bound tightly together. Jamie isn't one to give up easily though and gives it her all but from where I'm sitting, she's going to be there for a while.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps

File size: 172.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Black on Black

Latex Ladies Night In Part 2

Latex models with underwear and Latex Ladies Night In Part 2 video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 22:30

Download Latex Ladies Night In Part 2

Serene vs. The Big Red Gag

Serene has all the attributes any purveyor of the bondage arts could want. Large breasts to fill out her catsuit and bendy elbows for securing together. My personal favorite though is a big mouth; one big enough for my 3" gag. Starting with her legs and elbows taped tightly together, she futilely tests her bonds. Serene protests the gag at first, something about it being too big, but fills her mouth perfectly. By now the stretched tape is pulling her limbs tighter together. Just in time for more tape which I use to put her into a tight(er) hogtie.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 186.7 MB

Download Serene vs. The Big Red Gag

Miss Simone's Closet

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Latex Ladies Night In Part 3, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 27:40

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Simone's Closet

Mesa vs. The Strappado Tripod

When I asked Mesa if she had any special requests for how to tie her up she emphatically answered 'tight & strict'. Always up for a challenge I was curious to see if Mesa was all talk. I start her off with a ring gag and handcuffs on her wrists and elbows. With her warmed up I proceed to attach her feet to the table legs. Next I attach chains to her wrist handcuffs and pull them tight to three anchors. With Mesa's arms straight in the air I can tell she's starting to struggle with the position. Just in time for me to pull out my crop.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps

File size: 154.7 MB

Download Mesa vs. The Strappado Tripod

Laisa bella torment

Filmed while on a trip, this never before seen video shows Greyhound obediently observing her eating protocols, even while staying in a hotel! Featuring a pre-head shaven and pre-Axsmar collared Greyhound this unique video shows our naked little creature kneeling in high heels with her hands cuffed behind her back while she enjoys her Soylent lunch.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Laisa bella torment

Sarah vs. The Side Bind

After trying on a number of different outfits Sarah was really digging my pink catsuit. So much so that she wryly asked if she could try it out with a 'few ropes'. Happy to please and a few ropes later she was already starting to re-think she'd gotten herself into. Wrists tied in back and crotch rope pulling in front, a pull in either direction causing discomfort. While Sarah's helpless I take the liberty of gagging her and pulling her crotch rope even tighter for good measure. I'll give her a few hours to figure a way out.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps

File size: 157.3 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Side Bind

DomCon 2013

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Dom Con 2013 video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 457.1 MB

Download DomCon 2013

Savannah vs. The Zip Mummy

When Savannah first contacted me she was on a mission. After reading the 50 Shades book she couldn't wait to experience bondage for the first time. So after inviting her over I eased her in with a zip tie on her ankles and started moving slowly up her legs. By the time I reach her wrists her excited grin was gone as fantasy became reality. Distracted by the immobilizing ties her chance to back out evaporated once a ball gag was pushed into her mouth. Savannah struggles helplessly for minutes relishing in her predicament, especially once I added a magic wand. That is until she'd had enough and I told her she was on her own to turn it off.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps

File size: 193.4 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Zip Mummy

Self Bondage

Latex models with underwear and Self Bondage video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

Download Self Bondage

Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

With a few rolls of electrical tape and Jamie dolled up in a tightly cinched corset I was in the mood for some mummification. Not just any wrap though, one so tight that squirming only seems to pull it tighter. As the electrical tape coils around her body I couldn't help but bury a little surprise for when I was done. With her wrapped tight I leave her to squirm and burn off some energy. Just when she's ready to give up I plug in the magic wand wrapped inside sending her into a frenzy. Jamie can only lay helpless as the corset and tape compress her into orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 184.0 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

Samantha's Doll

Latex models with underwear and Samantha's Doll video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 16:27

File size: 860.5 MB

Download Samantha's Doll

Rachel vs. Red & White

It's hard to deny the classics their charm like a pretty girl bound tightly in a skintight catsuit. The way the rope helps accentuate every curve of her body. Rachel had a few choice words on the subject but found the 2" ball gag to be far too effective. Determined to find a way free she gives it her all now which leaves her panting through her gag, nostrils flaring. Holding more rope in my hand Rachel tries to protest again but it's no use. She just looks too damn cute in red and white!

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps

File size: 154.7 MB

Download Rachel vs. Red & White

Samantha's Doll Part 2

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Samantha's Doll Part 2 video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 27:10

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Samantha's Doll Part 2

Filmed Girl bondage

Final episode, slave model bizarre filmed on bed action, watch.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Filmed Girl bondage

Hotel Rooms

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Hotel Rooms, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Hotel Rooms

Filmed Girl

Slave model in red latex extreme filmed bondage on bed action.

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2326kbps

File size: 166.6 MB

Download Filmed Girl

Day in Total Enclosure Part 3

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Day in Total Enclosure Part 3, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 475.1 MB

Download Day in Total Enclosure Part 3

Cali Logan vs. The Four Rings

I can't remember what she did to deserve her punishment, but I'm sure she deserved it. She started with a thick leather collar around her neck and four chains running to the floor; trapping her in the middle. Cali's hands are secured into leather mittens and connected behind her with her arms crossing in front. With even her legs chained together the position leaves her with no way to get comfortable. The chains ensured she couldn't even lay down and her to fidget for comfort. Before Cali could get too mouthy about her predicament however, I wrap a nice tight tape gag around her mouth. Now if I could only remember what she did so I know how long to leave her like this.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1913kbps

File size: 133.8 MB

Download Cali Logan vs. The Four Rings

Back