Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Rubber Amenities Part 3 - Eli Hunter

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber
Video language: English

Models of latex with underwear and fetish in the video Rubber Amenities Part 3 Eli Hunter,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8253kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rubber Amenities Part 3 - Eli Hunter

Niki vs. The Steel HogtieNiki vs. The Steel Hogtie

Steel cuffs encircle her wrists and ankles, but Niki knows this is just the beginning. Padlocks followed by chain leave her immobilized in a hogtie. Struggling, she knows her strength is no match for the metal, but she still has to try. Thumbcuffs are next, ratcheted tight around her thumbs and toes. More steel is added unnecessarily, at least from Niki's point of view. Any hope of escape is now long forgotten. As a final torment she's left chained from her collar to her ankles. Holding herself in an arch, the pressure on her neck is minimal, but she soon realizes that any attempt to relax is not an option.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 196.5 MB

Download Niki vs. The Steel HogtieNiki vs. The Steel Hogtie

Dressing Savannah - Savannah Fox

Models of latex with underwear and fetish in video Dressing Savannah Savannah Fox,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 23:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dressing Savannah - Savannah Fox

Hannah vs. Her Zipped Struggles

The large pile of zipties nearby leave no mystery as to what is going to happen. Secured behind her, Hannah's arms slowly yield to the zipties' constraint. Her wrists first, followed by her elbows, soon touch together, but there are many more bonds to come. Soon, nearly a dozen circle her body ensuring no chance of accidental escape. After a while of struggling it's obvious the extra ties were overkill, but one can never be too sure. I'm sure deep down that Hannah wouldn't want it to be too easy to get free, anyway. Where would be the fun in that?

Duration: 13:24

File size: 223.1 MB

Download Hannah vs. Her Zipped Struggles

Rubber Toes

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Rubber Toes, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 27:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6777kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rubber Toes

SB Challenge: Aria's Rope Slip

Her challenge seemed strange, but also easy enough. Aria couldn't figure how how running some rope through a few rings would hold her down. Since part of the challenge was to tie a magicwand in place and have a few orgasms, there was no need to ask twice. After securing her legs, gag, and even her neck rope it was time for the moment of truth. Running the rope through the rings, Aria pulled and pulled. Initially the rope came free without difficulty, so she pulled harder. Once under tension, though, the story changed. With the vibrator buzzing away, one thing was certain. Aria was in for far more than the orgasms she had looked forward to.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 231.0 MB

Download SB Challenge: Aria's Rope Slip

Up in Chains

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Up in Chains, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

File size: 902.2 MB

Download Up in Chains

Monica vs. The Job Offer

After seeing an ad online for a maid position paying triple the normal rate, Monica knew there had to be a catch, but the money was too good to ignore. During her interview it was quickly explained that her role was to be a bondage maid. Nothing ventured, nothing gained was her attitude, and she figured if she couldn't take it she could just quit. Doing her best to clean while wearing an armbinder with her legs tied together, Monica is soon told she's got the job. To her immediate dismay she's also told that her eight hour shift starts immediately, leaving her to clean the rest of the house in her bondage. Her gagged protests for release fall on deaf ears.

Duration: 19:48

File size: 329.5 MB

Download Monica vs. The Job Offer

Day in Total Enclosure Part 2

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Day in Total Enclosure Part 2, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Day in Total Enclosure Part 2

Claire vs. Her Unease

It was only a matter of time before curiosity got the better of her and she had to try bondage for herself. The clothes, rope, restraints, and especially the gags all looked fun. Since it was her first time, she wanted her hands tied in front, so she could get out easier. An easy request, but getting free isn't on the menu. Claire's arms are tied to her sides with her elbows cinched. With all the knots behind her you can see on her face that she knows she is stuck. A few more loops and Claire is hogtied on the floor, barely able to roll over. I remind her that her hands are still bound in front; she's free to escape whenever it suits her.

Duration: 15:29

File size: 258.0 MB

Download Claire vs. Her Unease

Latex Ladies Night In Part 3

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Latex Ladies Night In Part 3, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 24:16

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Latex Ladies Night In Part 3

Tara vs. Her Zipped Elbows

As Tara soon finds out, zipties are unforgiving little devils. Coiled around her body like snakes, their constriction never wanes. Her latex ring gag is in place just in case the strap comes a little loose. Even when scissors are given to her, they only serve to torment her. Her predicament so tight that using them is near impossible. Given her proclivity for tight elbow bondage, it's quite possible that escape is the last thing on her mind.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

Download Tara vs. Her Zipped Elbows

Dressing Caroline

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Dressing Caroline, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 27:33

Download Dressing Caroline

Merula vs. Heavy Metal

As punishment for being late Merula was told she would spend double the expected time in steel stocks. She, of course, shrugged this news off as a trivial inconvenience. With everything screwed securely in place the smirk fell from her face as she realized her predicament. Within a couple of minutes it was impossible to find a comfortable position. The steel either pulled on her wrists or bent her back uncomfortably. Rolling on her side only served to limit her ability to move at all. It wasn't long before Merula was looking up with pleading eyes. I'm sure her gagged speech was assuring me she had learned her lesson. Tapping my watch, I showed her the time. Only an hour left to go.

Duration: 13:50

File size: 230.4 MB

Download Merula vs. Heavy Metal

3 Layers

Latex models with underwear and fetish in 3 Layers video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 3 Layers

Anal Rubberdoll

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Rubber doll extreme ana bizarre insertion, kinky action in latex.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 311.3 MB

Download Anal Rubberdoll

Sack Time

Latex models with underwear and Sack Time video clothes fetish,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps

File size: 684.5 MB

Download Sack Time

Monica vs. The Heavy Lockdown

One by one Monica's chains are pulled tight. The strictness of her situation creeps up on her as the chains have no give. Just as she thinks things can't get tighter, another chain is added and then another. By the time her gag is chained to the pole above her it takes an effort of will to make the slightest attempts at escape. Even if she could, the chainlinks keeping her locked up are well out of reach. Still, Monica can't help but try, even if there's only a small chance that something will give.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 208.4 MB

Download Monica vs. The Heavy Lockdown

Slow Motion

Latex models with underwear and Slow Motion video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps

File size: 589.8 MB

Download Slow Motion

Paisleigh vs. A Switch Too Far

Her bondage doesn't start out too difficult. Just a frogtie with her elbows and wrists secured. When the neck rope is added, though, Paisleigh has to pull herself high on her knees to keep the pressure off. She tries to struggle, but knows it won't help. There isn't much that can phase Paisleigh. Tight bondage, gags, predicaments; she can take them all on. Vibrators, however, leave her weak in the knees. She's in a situation that leaves her with a simple choice: Succumb to endless orgasms, or keep her neck rope loose. If only she could reach the power switch.

Duration: 14:06

File size: 234.2 MB

Download Paisleigh vs. A Switch Too Far

Rubber by the Fire Part 2

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Rubber by the Fire Part 2, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 16:13

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Rubber by the Fire Part 2

Stasha vs. The Job Offer

With the staff turnover in the cleaning industry being so high, we soon found ourselves looking for another maid. Stasha is excited at first when she sees her outfit, but is a bit skeptical of the bondage requirement. Needing the job she decides to at least give it a try, allowing her arms and legs to be bound in belts. To her surprise it wasn't that difficult to sweep the floor with her bondage. Feeling confident, she agrees to continue and is gagged for her last test. Focused on the job at hand while trying not to fall over, Stasha tries to reach the final belts in the cage. She doesn't notice the door shutting in time, locking her in. She had already got the job, whether she wanted it or not.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 269.5 MB

Download Stasha vs. The Job Offer

Rubber by the Fire

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Rubber by the Fire, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 20:56

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rubber by the Fire

Tara vs. Her Rubber Drool

Strapped tightly into her straightjacket, Tara tries her best to get free. The railing she's strapped to keeps her well in place along with the spreader bar between her legs. Even her gag is secured to the pole behind her, further limiting her movement. Undeterred, she does her best, to little avail. Her exposed breasts are soaked in drool for her efforts, gleaming on the shiny rubber. Maybe with enough time and drool she can squirm her way out. I'm willing to wait and see.

Duration: 14:14

File size: 236.8 MB

Download Tara vs. Her Rubber Drool

Samantha's Doll Part 3

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Samantha's Doll Part 3 video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 27:42

Download Samantha's Doll Part 3

Miss Daisy dom

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky

Mistress Daisy, extreme humilated pussy licked slave girl, latex kinky action.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10073kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 963.9 MB

Download Miss Daisy dom

Savannah the Fox

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Savannah the Fox, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8291kbps

File size: 877.2 MB

Download Savannah the Fox

Khristall vs. A Rubber Struggle

After receiving an amazing padded , I was left a dilemma: it needed to be broken in properly. Lucky for me, Khristall needed a place to try and escape her straitjacket. With her legs frogtied as well, it's a bit of a drop if she wants to get away. A gas-mask is put over her ballgag, making her struggles a bit more labored. To her dismay, however, the latex proves to be surprisingly strong, as does the furniture beneath her. I'm sure it won't take more than a few hours to break it in; Khristall won't mind...

Duration: 16:26

File size: 273.2 MB

Download Khristall vs. A Rubber Struggle

Closet Boy

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video clothes Closet Boy,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6802kbps

Download Closet Boy

Hannah vs. A Bad Influence

I realized all too late the monster I had created. Just the suggestion of the crazy idea and Hannah was all over it. I was reluctant at first as I suspected it might be too much for her but Hannah was having none of that. With a sigh, I gathered the pipes, chains, and rope and started her off with a arm to leg hogtie. Balanced on a padded , the two pipes slid under her arms and legs while being held up with chain to suspension hooks. After pulling away the , Hannah was held up by only the pipes, her face happily grinning. Her mood changed a bit once the panel gag was strapped in place. I assured her she could spend as much time as she wanted struggling in the air.

Duration: 8:41

File size: 144.5 MB

Download Hannah vs. A Bad Influence

Boxed

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Boxed,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8254kbps

Download Boxed

Abby vs. Her Useless Hands

The leather mitts on her hands certainly cramped her escape plans. Then again, the multitude of zip ties wrapped tightly around her body weren't helping either. Always a fighter, Abby still struggles and strains against her hopeless situation. Her efforts are not without reward. After building up a sweat in her catsuit, a magic wand is zipped between her legs. With no ability to squirm away, Abby is more than happy to resign herself to her fate and enjoy her predicament.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1967kbps

File size: 172.9 MB

Download Abby vs. Her Useless Hands

Trans on Black Part 2

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Trans on Black Part 2,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8269kbps

Download Trans on Black Part 2

Merula vs. The Single Chain

Just a single chain: that's all it took not only to render Merula completely helpless, but utterly immobile as well. From the hood on her head to the ballet boots on her feet, she's covered in form-fitting pvc; the perfect backdrop for the silver chain to snake itself around her body. Just to be sure that escape is not an option, a little tickling gave her reason to have a good struggle, but not much else for her effort. All she can do is struggle in her bondage, and hope that several screws decide to come free.

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

Download Merula vs. The Single Chain

Savannah the Fox Part 2

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Savannah the Fox Part 2 video clothing, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8260kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Savannah the Fox Part 2

PVC pants and latex armbinder

Ooooo, I love shiny stuff! My black leggings are the best! They are PVC, or maybe patent, or whatever it is called. it's shiny!! I am wearing it for you, plus high heels, plus a posture collar, and of course my trusty chastity belt, so no one can touch me. I am restrained in my custom made super small latex armbinder, it hurts my shoulders after a while, but I quite like that feeling! This is a great outfit for a fetish party, don't you think? It would be kind of hard to something, but I could probably use a straw!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 94.7 MB

Download PVC pants and latex armbinder

Mina Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit (2018)

Mina has a whole new set of Realise Swimsuits! We got six in total so far, many more planned to come, these things are a fetish dream! Tight, Shiny, Sexy, did I say tight? Mina dons a new Metallic Blue Hydra-suit, white knee high socks, black heels, black latex gloves and she is all shined up with Baby Oil for good measure. She shows off her new suit to the camera and spends a little time in some tight elbow bondage and tight crotch rope. We are just in love with these Realise products!

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mina Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit (2018)

Tara vs. The Hot Seat

Tara started off with a simple chair tie which already makes her nervous. Sadly for her, her situation was only going to get worse from here. The good news was that only one more rope would be added. The bad news was that it was about to make her really, really uncomfortable. With only her hands to support most of her weight, Tara tried her best to keep the rope from burying itself in her pussy. No small feat when her arms are already shaking after a couple of minutes. That's the beauty of predicaments; it's her choice to hold herself up.

Duration: 17:04

File size: 283.9 MB

Download Tara vs. The Hot Seat

Black & Blue

Latex models with underwear and black & blue video clothes fetish, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8202kbps

File size: 748.9 MB

Download Black & Blue

Fetish Motel

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Fetish Motels in late, extreme sadomasochism scenes movie.

Duration: 58:10
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1993kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 878.2 MB

Download Fetish Motel

Back