Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

TurnDown Service Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber
Video language: English

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video clothes Turn Down ServicePart 2 , also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8223kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 876.1 MB

Download TurnDown Service Part 2

Jamie vs. The Bolted Eagle

With her arms and legs bolted for the floor and pallet Jamie wasn't going anywhere. Just to give her that extra feeling of immobility I made sure to strap a trainer gag on her and chain the top to an anchor. Even with Jamie giving it all her strength not squeak came from the frame she was bolted to. To be sure a magic wand is secured in against her pussy put on low. With Jamie's range of motion measured in millimeters there is no getting away from the vibration. The effect is immediately obvious. Satisfied she's there for the long haul I kick it up to high I leave her to fight the onslaught of orgasms, losing count around five or six.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Bolted Eagle

Boy in a Bag

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video clothes Boy in a Bag, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Boy in a Bag

Hannah vs. The Street View

Hannah was a bit reluctant at first until I told her a surprise was involved. Decked out in a shiny red catsuit her arms are secured to a spreader bar above her head. Her legs are tied to a spreader bar below leaving her a bit uncomfortable in her 5" heels. A ballgag keeps her quiet while I leave her to ponder her surprise while she struggles. In her helpless state I take the opportunity to decorate her with a bit of white rope; making sure to frame her breasts nicely. Obviously anxious for her surprise I open the window blinds and tell her she'll be on display to the neighbors for the next hour. Panic and protests ensure and I start to get the impression this is not what she had in mind.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

Download Hannah vs. The Street View

Trans on Black Part 1

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Trans on Black Part 1,also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Trans on Black Part 1

Latex Gold

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Bondage orgasm for slave girl in gold latex, enjoy and watch!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.2 MB

Download Latex Gold

Sucked in & Pumped Up

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video clothes Sucked in & Pumped Up,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8274kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sucked in & Pumped Up

Sarah vs. Her Long Hair

There's no question that Sarah loves rope and tighter the better. There is only one thing she enjoys more and a big reason she keeps her hair so long. As soon as I secured the last rope Sarah went right to struggling making sure there was no way out. Rolling and bouncing on the bed her freedom to move soon comes to a crashing halt when I tied her hair back to her ankles. Now Sarah's caught in a true predicament, pull her hair or continue to struggle. Gripping a tight hold her her bound hair I figured I'd let her have both as my finger dug into her very, very ticklish feet.

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps

File size: 180.9 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Long Hair

Naughty at Midnight

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video Naughty at Midnight clothing,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8241kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Naughty at Midnight

Liv vs. The Chain Links

Liv was surprised at first with how loose the chains seemed. At least until the power drill tightened them hard into the floor. In moments her movement was reduced to mostly fingers and toes. Her arms, legs, chest, and even head secured tightly to the floor. A bit of nervousness spread showed from behind her harness gag when I started to mount the magic wand against her pussy. Unable to struggle away or even lift her head to see, Liv simply waited patiently for what was to come. With a flick of a switch there was only one thing she could do; grip hard onto the chains and enjoy the ride.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download Liv vs. The Chain Links

Rubber Bellhop

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Rubber Bellhop video clothing,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 558.1 MB

Download Rubber Bellhop

Kinky passion

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Latex girl extreme gagged and bondage bizarre action...enjoy!

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6717kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

Download Kinky passion

Samantha vs the machine

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Samantha vs the machine,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 27:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8275kbps

Download Samantha vs the machine

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Flexibility

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothing Flexibility,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8271kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

Download Flexibility

Makenzie vs. The Zebra Stripes

Twitching slightly in apprehension as the zipties cinched around her body, Mackenzie had no idea what was in store for her. From her shoes to her exposed breasts the zipties left her mummified on the floor. Ensuring no possible escape, more ties are anchored to the floor. Makenzie knew this wasn't it as she tried her best to find some weak point. When the clover clamps came out she really struggled, but with her breasts exposed they were quickly clamped. After snugging a magic wand tightly between her legs she was almost ready. A single string is tied to her nipple clamps to her toes forcing her to keep them bent back lest she pull on her clamps. As the vibe is turned to high, Mackenzie tries her best to fight off the pleasure running through her. Trying desperately to stave off the impending, toe curling orgasms in her near future.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 255.7 MB

Download Makenzie vs. The Zebra Stripes

Big Boob Dressing

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Big Boob Dressing,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8277kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big Boob Dressing

Laci Star vs. Star's Wicked Ways

Laci knew better than to resist. So when Star walked into the room she opened wide for the ballgag she was holding in her hand. Next came a heavy rubber bordello straitjacket which Laci accepted with excitement and a tinge of fear. Anything leaving her breasts exposed meant they were fair game for pleasure and pain. With her neck bolted to the wall there was little she could do to stop Star when she returned with nipple clamps, biting hard into her gag as each one compressed her poor nipples. By the time she was done Laci had covered her breasts with drool as she pleaded for some relief. Star grabbed hold of the nipple chain with one hand and put her other on Laci's pussy. Giving Laci a gentle tug and caress, she knew exactly what she really wanted.

Total size: 314.1 MB in 2 files.

Download Laci Star vs. Star's Wicked Ways

Fox Trap

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video Fox Trap clothing, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8257kbps

Download Fox Trap

Johannie vs. Her Rocking Isolation

Johannie had hoped her bondage might stop after the straitjacket went on. Her hopes soon dashes as she's covered in belts tightly securing her to the rocking chair she was sitting in. Every struggle frustratingly voided by the chair's movement. Drooling profusely through her gag she could only shake her head when she could see what came next. The rubber gas mask easily goes onto Johannie's head forcing her breathing through a small tube. Struggling harder than over now, I simply sit back and enjoy Newton's 3rd law in all its glory.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 158.0 MB

Download Johannie vs. Her Rocking Isolation

5 Layers Part 3

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothing 5 Layers Part 3 , also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download 5 Layers Part 3

Sarah vs. The Interlude

While I am prepping the room for a challenging predicament for Sarah, she tried to sit still in her latex straitjacket. Despite her gag keeping her quiet she was still quite a distraction as she squirmed and fidgeted in her chair. There was only one thing to do and I quickly whisked her to the basement for some time to herself. Confused at first Sarah plays along and squirms in the belts and latex keeping her well secure. As the minutes pass she soon realizes I'm not coming back. Dangling like a worm on a hook by the ring in her gag she tries to grunt and stomp for attention. Little does she know she's in for a not so brief interlude as I take my time setting up her next torment.

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps

File size: 143.4 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Interlude

Doll Walk

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Doll Walk, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8234kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Doll Walk

Cali vs. Her Isolation

I must admit that I enjoy seeing the contrast of silver chains across her purple catsuit. Cali's legs, arms, chest, and wrists unable to muster hardly any movement. Her posture collar ensures that not even her head has any range of motion. Her bondage is completed with a tight hood and blindfold leaving her in darkness and speechless. Cali squirms in anticipation, knowing more is to come. I don't keep her waiting long before setting her up with her favorite toy. With no way to stop the vibrator Cali clenches her fists and enjoys the ride.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps

File size: 168.9 MB

Download Cali vs. Her Isolation

Room Service Part 2

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Room Service Part 2 also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps

File size: 782.3 MB

Download Room Service Part 2

Serene & Jamie vs. The Balance Act

The plan was to take a few pictures in their shiny next latex outfits. I suggested little white rope for decoration and would be great for the pictures, or so I told Serene and Jamie. Lost in conversation with each other, they hardly paid attention as I cinched their elbows and wrists around a suspended pole. Finishing with a crotch rope connected to their wrists for good measure. The situation started to click when I tied their two center ankles together but they were well stuck by that point. The protests really kicked up when I strapped a 2" harness gag on Jamie and 3" monster gag on Serene. A couple final ropes pulled their free outer legs up into the air leaving them to balance between one foot and their cinched elbows. It certainly looked uncomfortable; but what do I know. I'm just there to take some pictures.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download Serene & Jamie vs. The Balance Act

Room Service

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video clothes Room Service , also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 3:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 197.8 MB

Download Room Service

Latex Lucy And Samantha Bentley

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Latex Lucy And Samantha Bentley extreme punishment in outdoor.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps

Download Latex Lucy And Samantha Bentley

Spread Out

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Spread Out,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8784kbps

Download Spread Out

Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Ballgags are great when all you need to do is keep your subs mouth occupied. When silence is needed, layers are needed. Serene starts bound tight with her arms in an armbinder, legs frogtied, and hair tied tight to the ceiling. A large cloth is stuffed in her mouth first sealed in place with several coils of clear tape. Wide electrical tape follows after and she's reduced to low whimpers. Not done yet, a roll of vetwrap is put on top of it all crushing the cloth in her mouth tight. A leather harness is bucked securely to hold everything tight and of course, quiet.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps

File size: 217.2 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Lights

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Lights video clothing,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8256kbps

File size: 634.6 MB

Download Lights

Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

With a lot of work to do I knew Sarah would looking for something fun to keep her busy. So after laying out a few items I setup a small challenge for her. Her task? Tie herself and find the key to her handcuffs somewhere in the house. Never one to do anything half fast Sarah puts on her ankle length hobble dress and corset on to make things a bit more interesting. Next she straps on the muzzle gag and blindfold before sealing her fate with handcuffs behind her back. After an hour of searching I could tell she was getting frustrated. Hinting it might in in the cage she goes right inside. By the time she realizes she's been tricked, the locks are already clicked closed. Sarah protests from behind her gag but knows full well what her afternoon plans will entail.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

Hogtied

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Hogtied,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8206kbps

File size: 577.8 MB

Download Hogtied

Liv vs. Leather and Latex

Watching Liv squirm around on the bed the motivation was simple; I just wanted to see her squirm. No reasons, punishments, or debts owed. Wearing a black latex dress, belts cinched her body, legs, elbows, and arms all tightly together. She knew escape near impossible so her struggles became a quest to find any comfortable position. Adding more and more belts didn't help her plight as she soon ends up hogtied, barely able to roll over. If she didn't look so damn sexy in her bonds one might find pity on her, but alas that's not in the cards for her today.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1893kbps

File size: 167.9 MB

Download Liv vs. Leather and Latex

Caroline in the Shower

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video clothing Caroline in the Shower,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 546.1 MB

Download Caroline in the Shower

Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Hired to clean before a big party Sarah couldn't help but snoop around while she worked. Eventually she stumbles across a closet full of bondage gear and is enthralled. Completely forgetting about her job I find her examining and trying on the gear. No use as a maid, I decided to quench her curiosity with a little hands on training. Before long her elbows are cinched together and hoisted into a strappado connected to her hair. Unable to find a comfortable spot to rest Sarah squirms and protests behind her gag to no avail. When a vibe is pressed against her pussy all her discomfort fades away into a sea of pleasure. Something the party goers will be more than happy to keep going for the next several hours.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Rubber Kiss

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothing Rubber Kiss,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

File size: 880.4 MB

Download Rubber Kiss

Stasha vs. Her Submissive Pose

New to the whole bondage thing she wanted to try a bit of everything. Admiring the catsuits, ballet boots, and elaborate gags hanging on the wall. The catsuit and boots went on first before strapping in her gag. A bit overwhelmed by the intensity of the gag Stasha tries to reach of the buckles in the back. Not wanting her to spoil the fun I wrapped a couple belts through the gag straps and her wrists easily securing them in place. Her fingers out of reach of any buckles now. With a few more around her body and legs she knew she was stuck. Her arms forcing her head down; Stasha is the picture of a perfect submissive.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1900kbps

File size: 167.9 MB

Download Stasha vs. Her Submissive Pose

Rubber Kiss Part 2

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Rubber KissPart 2,also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

Download Rubber Kiss Part 2

Serene Isley vs. The Clamp Trap

Serene starts right out of the gate with her elbows welded together with rope with plenty more securing the rest of her. Her blue ball gag already showing signs of drool she knows the fun is just getting started. Soon her wrists are bound to the top of the post behind her forcing her into a tight strappado. With Serene's mobility near zero I take the liberty of unzipping her catsuit and decorating her tits with a set of clover clamps. Clamps that are immediately tied tightly in front of her. Any movement, struggle, or twitch is radiated directly to her nipples. There's only one logical next step; to see if I can encourage any movement. Her exposed feet look like a good place to start.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Clamp Trap

Back