Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Day in Total Enclosure Part 4

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber
Video language: English

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Day in Total Enclosure Part 4, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Day in Total Enclosure Part 4

Jamie vs. The Vinyl Bind

Just a few coils around each wrist and elbow and Jamie wasn't going anywhere. Putting the ballgag in her mouth was trivial by then. The beauty of vinyl tape is in her hopeless struggle to get free. It moves, gives, and stretches but always goes back to square one. A fact not known to Jamie as she frustratingly struggled to get free thinking she was close. To make things even more challenging her feet are bound together and hair tied back into an almost immovable position. Perfect for having a little fun.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 165.9 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Vinyl Bind

Rubber by the Fire

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Rubber by the Fire, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 10:50

File size: 567.1 MB

Download Rubber by the Fire

Viorica vs. The Zip Chair

A couple zip ties by themselves are not very strong. As they pile up on Viorica it doesn't take long for her body to be welded to the chair. From her neck to her feet and every appendage in between there she can barely squirm. Once I had her gagged my plan was to just leave her be for a couple hours but before leaving though it seemed only fair to leave her with some entertainment first. With her legs held wide apart from the zip ties it made it easy to unzip her crotch on her catsuit and zip in a vibe. Pressed tightly against her pussy her feeble struggles can do nothing to dislodge the torrent of pleasure from the magic wand. Viorica is already twitching within minutes from her first orgasm and won't be her last. Not by a long shot.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 245.2 MB

Download Viorica vs. The Zip Chair

FootStool

Latex models with underwear and FootStool video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 15:10

File size: 793.9 MB

Download FootStool

Cali Logan vs. The Black Wrap

One loop at a time. Starting with her upper body I wrap overlapping layers of vinyl tape around her body. Inch by inch she feels the tape struggling to pull back into shape. Like a 100 foot snake coiling tightly around her body. Once the coils reach her hands he moans in protest. Cali's muffled grunts are muted by her panties taped tightly in her mouth and easily ignored. The process quickens as I move down her legs and reach her ankles. Through the small opening of the hood Cali's wearing she pleads for release but knows she's going to be stuck for a while. A few hours should calm her down a bit.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1909kbps

File size: 111.8 MB

Download Cali Logan vs. The Black Wrap

Day in Total Enclosure Part 1

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Day in Total Enclosure Part 1, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 20:10

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Day in Total Enclosure Part 1

Cher vs. The Tilted Pallet

Throw a girl in some ropes and she'll struggle to find the knots. Bolts a girl wrist, limbs, and body to a chunk of wood and all you get is a look of defeat. With only millimeters of wiggle room Cher found herself in just this very predicament. With her resigning so early I had to give her some incentive. Bolting a Hitachi to her vulnerable body seemed like the perfect motivator. Try as she might though, it looks like she was right, there is no getting free. There was no escaping her bondage or the Hitachi for the matter.

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps

File size: 147.3 MB

Download Cher vs. The Tilted Pallet

Inflatable Sack

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video Inflatable Sack, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 836.3 MB

Download Inflatable Sack

Awesome bondage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Slave girl sexy body in Corseted Leather extreme bondage action.

Duration: 13:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4106kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.4 MB

Download Awesome bondage

Shower

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Shower, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Shower

Slut Bondage

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Sexy Slut Bondage kinky on bed, no escap, power roped. Enjoy!

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2040kbps

File size: 147.2 MB

Download Slut Bondage

Miss Simone's Pleasure

Latex models with underwear and Miss Simone's Pleasure video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Miss Simone's Pleasure

Pink latex Tied

Genres: Latex, Rubber, Bdsm

Sexy girl Pink latex standing ball gagged and Tied up extreme action.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 202.6 MB

Download Pink latex Tied

Strapped

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Strapped video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 7:59

File size: 417.3 MB

Download Strapped

Pink latex bondage

Genres: Latex, Rubber, Bdsm

Sexy girl in Pink latex, awesome black rope bondage action...

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 190.3 MB

Download Pink latex bondage

Valentine's Stroll

Latex models with underwear and Valentine's Stroll video fetish, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6814kbps

File size: 572.7 MB

Download Valentine's Stroll

Candle Boxxx

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Cuffs

Slave model Candle Boxxx public humilation show acton...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Candle Boxxx

KP Anna Rose ,Breezy and Sadre

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the video KP Anna Rose, Breezy and Sadre, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex suites and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2276kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download KP Anna Rose ,Breezy and Sadre

Serene Isley vs. The Hair Pin

Serene had no idea she was about to put a whole new meaning on the phrase 'stuck in the middle'. She starts with both legs tied apart on on her knees. Elbows cinched back and wrists at her sides. One rope pulls her elbows and body back while a crotch rope pulls her body forward... tightly. The cherry on top is her hair is firmly secured to a suspension ring above her leaving her completely stuck. A fact soon confirmed by lots and LOTS of tickling.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 214.5 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Hair Pin

Head Space

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Head Space video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 582.8 MB

Download Head Space

Acquired Redhead Gimp Construct

In this further course of shedding the identity, becoming a simple slave, an object or even a gimp. The advancement by incremental training and the basis of each training always includes the entire complex of rules, control, punishment, training, drill and dressage with the ultimate goal of fully trained slaves in the sense of comprehensive disciplining, conditioning and final ownership. The conscious consent of the slave to break through the conventions of an existing frame of life or relationship and to establish M⁄s, D⁄S and sadomasochistic structures as the only valid framework in this new life plan. The training gradually opens the slave to a mental-emotional reorientation of one's self within. Routines include aspects of punishment, humiliation, control, pain and pleasure. These are the core elements of a real-life M⁄s D⁄S relationship.

Slaven 465 May2019: Was retrieved from the pit this day for the physical loss of identity by head shaved and gimp mask. Further obedience tra.

Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Acquired Redhead Gimp Construct

Violet and Mickey Part 2 with Violet Monroe & MickeyMod

Latex models with lingerie and fetish in the video Introducing Nora with & Ingrid Mouth & Nora Dee as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex suite and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 30:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5022kbps

Download Violet and Mickey Part 2 with Violet Monroe & MickeyMod

Cali vs. The Ziptie Anchors

One ziptie is a challenge, a few a predicament, and nearly twenty is immobilizing. Mummified on the couch Cali doesn't give up though, struggling with the hope something will give. Her hopes are soon dashed after I add zipties securing her boots and gag to the couch anchors though. Click by click they tighten and pull her straight as a board and far more immobile than she could imagined. Helpless and unable to move, I push a magic wand between her legs to keep her occupied in her predicament. Through her feeble struggles it's hard to tell if it will bring her over the edge. Only time will tell and I have all day to let her try.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 239.9 MB

Download Cali vs. The Ziptie Anchors

Fetish PlayGround

Latex models with underwear and Fetish Play Ground fetish in the video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 13:35

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Fetish PlayGround

Amanda vs. Her Own Idea

Coming up with new ideas can be exhausting sometimes so when Amanda has some idea's of her own I was all ears. She had found a picture online and loved the asymmetrical nature of it as she described it to me. I start with her left arm using several loops of rope leaving it in a very secure reverse prayer. Next her right wrist is tied to her left ankle leaving totally immobile. As I pushed a ball gag in her mouth I could tell she wasn't expecting it. I just reminded her that all ideas are subject to creative input. That's fair right?

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 230.7 MB

Download Amanda vs. Her Own Idea

Trans on Black Part 3

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video clothes Trans on Black Part 3 , also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps

Download Trans on Black Part 3

Cali Logan vs. The Zip Suit

While rope unquestionably gets the limelight for preferred restraints it's a shame to overlook its cousin the zip tie. Take Cali for example; my plans to frogtie her and cinch her elbows together could easily be done with rope. Why hide her sexy, shiny body under coils of rope though? With only a few simple zip ties Cali is completely immobile within minutes. No pesky knots for probing fingers to until. They even make sure she can't kick off her heels! Something a bit too loose? Making things tighter is never a problem as she soon found out.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1908kbps

File size: 131.1 MB

Download Cali Logan vs. The Zip Suit

Trans on Black Part 4

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothing Trans on Black Part 4 , also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 18:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8277kbps

Download Trans on Black Part 4

Viorica vs. The Hogtie Trek

When Viorica sent me a text that she was bored and home alone I knew just the thing to keep her entertained. Carrying out my instructions she secured all the keys for her handcuffs on alternating sides of the room. To get free, she'll have to squirm to a lock, unlock a key and squirm to the next until she unlocks them all and her handcuff key. Changing into a catsuit, she gags herself and puts leg cuffs around her ankles. With some trepidation Viorica picks up her handcuffs knowing that if she can't get free she'll be stuck for hours. Unable to turn down a challenge Viorica loops the handcuffs around her ankle chain and secures them tight. Now all she has to do is travel a dozen or so meters back and forth to get free. A trek far more exhausting than she bargains for!

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 230.1 MB

Download Viorica vs. The Hogtie Trek

Strapped!

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video clothes Strapped!,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strapped!

Jamie vs. Her Impatience

Just a few minutes is all Jamie had to wait. I had promised her one of her favorite positions with the magic wand bound in just the right spot. I hadn't left her alone for 3 minutes but when I came back she had started the party without me. So with a quick change of plans Jamie soon found a different device bound to her pussy. The cold steel of the chastity belt cools her off quick as her cries of protest fall on deaf ears. There won't be any orgasms for Jamie today or maybe the week; I haven't decided yet. For now I'll just watch her work out her frustrations.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Impatience

Center Piece

Models latex with underwear and fetish in Center Piece video clothing,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8281kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Center Piece

Latex bondage

Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Sexy body girl in Latex bondage and ggaged standing punish!

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6720kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 675.1 MB

Download Latex bondage

Bondage girl No.0994

To add another layer of strict bondage, Greyhound has her elbows locked and secured into her new steel elbow restraints which completely immobilizes her arms, then some heavy chains are locked to her thigh cuffs, wrists cuffs and bondage belt to further limit her movements. If you are a fan of leather, chains, or both, then this is the stream for you!

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Bondage girl No.0994

Chapter Bizarre

Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Glamure and bizarre action, watch private sm scene, enjoy!!!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6525kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Chapter Bizarre

To: Santa

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes To: Santa,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8235kbps

Download To: Santa

Hannah vs. The Extra Belts

When someone looks as good as Hannah does in a catsuit you can't help but want to keep them in it. She starts with her legs frogtied, ballet boots locked on and belted tightly in place. I slide an armbinder up her arms and lace it tight leaving her totally helpless. Squirming on the floor Hannah tries her best to find a way out but it's not use. Knowing how flexible she is I can't help but add a few more belts around her chest and arms cinching everything extra tight. Hannah complains at first, but then again she's not in much of a position to do anything about it either.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1929kbps

File size: 234.5 MB

Download Hannah vs. The Extra Belts

TurnDown Service

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Turn Down Service video clothing, also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download TurnDown Service

Amanda vs. The Gold Dilemma

Amanda stands alone in the basement with only the silence and four leather cuffs holding her limbs far apart. The spreader bar holding her wrists up is just high enough to keep her on her toes. Caught in a balance between pressure on her wrists or ache in her legs. Her grunting and moaning don't help her situation but Amanda can't help it. Her only saving grace is the catsuit and struggling is keeping her warm in the cold basement. At least under her captor returns and pulls the front zipper all the way down.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1907kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Gold Dilemma

Back