Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels
Video language: English

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15124kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Goddess Platinum

Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, High Heels, CBT, Sounding, Nurse Play

Nurse Lexi Sindel is experimenting on her patient. She has a new set of extra long steel rods to measure the depth of her slaves cock. She slides the rod deep into his cock until it almost disappears. His cock is hard and aroused as she penetrates it. Lexi is amused by fucking his cock hole so she stretches it open more with thicker and thicker rods. The patient learns what it is like to have no control over his own body.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Last chance of waste slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: アリス / Alice

I'm 178cm in height, Queen Alice, a really beautiful German Queen.
He gave the last chance to be the worst slave.Today, as a human toy, I'm going to play for a day.
It's up to you to save Alice from the clutches of the evil witch.
The fate of the slave is determined by the fate of the slave.I want to get rid of the slavery.
I'm not sure if that's what I'm talking about.Heel.
If you wear it over 190cm, you will be captivated by the beauty queen of white face in large pattern masochistic
This is the first time I've seen this film.

Duration: 3:48:30
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 998kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Last chance of waste slave

Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Studio: Lava XXX

If you want to satisfy me you need to squeeze my cock. You may use your shoes, your high heels; you may use your fingers. Just do not forget to squeeze it and to milk it as much as it is possible.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Whipping My nags

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly
Genres: Female Domination, Sadistic Mistress, Slave Abuse, Erotic Torment, Extreme Humiliation

This was a custom where I ride 2 slaves around, whipping them as I go. I give them both a turn at carrying me to see who can do the best job. The winner will get the most amazing award
And the loser??A very simple and fun game I think, don't you? Watch to see how cruel I can be. And there is even an outfit change after I take a break and come back later to punish my slaves even more...

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whipping My nags

Milking Slave part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

Eat My Juicy Cunt

Studio: Lava XXX

If you want to fuck me you must be a wizard on your tongue. Your tongue must to take me to the paradise, so if your tongue is not perfect your cock will never be in my cunt.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

Download Eat My Juicy Cunt

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 5.

Annabelle with her friend decided to have a picnic, what would they not be bored lady took invited two slaves!
Today, Ms. Anabel went to the farm where it was looking forward to two slaves, Madame will be a lot of work for her insatiable slaves.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 9 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 5.

Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

My son Miles Striker is on the phone bragging about having the house to himself for the weekend. He's not aware that I am still in the house and is caught by surprise as I hand gag him from behind and take the phone from him. I teasingly tell his friend that Miles will be tied up all weekend and can't talk at the moment. I wrestle him on the couch so that I'm sitting side saddle on his lap, my legs crossed and my hand firmly clamped over his mouth while I tease and laugh at him. He angrily gag talks and protests as I force him down onto her back and straddle his face smothering him until he stops squirming. The scene fades back in and I'm sitting on the couch smiling smugly at my son on the floor. I taunt and mock the bound boy who's heavily trussed up in rope, arms behind his back while one foot rubs his package as the other foot rubs all over his face. Miles mouth is stuffed with a pair of my dirty panties. He writhes and angrily gag talks. As I am lecturing him I straddle .

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 4.

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.
On the green lawn of Mrs. torturing their slaves, she is riding on top of them, twisting their eggs, and much more!

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 4.

Open-air femdom fun

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Tied to a tree in the woods, this guy will get one hell of a hot show from his Mistress and fellow female slave. But teasing him is not everything they will enjoy tonight. He will also get a handjob and be allowed to fuck the pain slut in the ass!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3786kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 504.9 MB

Download Open-air femdom fun

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 3.

A slave is not able to pass of his cantankerous lady, and now he has to pass several tests! Anabel with a friend in store for his slaves a lot of interesting, Strap, wax, ropes, masks, it's all right to use for its intended purpose!

Total size: 4.3 GB in 8 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 3.

Valet ep Part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep Part 8

Cunt for BDSM freaks

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture

Wow, looks like someone's gonna get her pussy destroyed tonight! This blondie's Mistress will start the fun off by fucking her with a strap-on and treat her to some real meat for dessert. Her slave freshly released from bondage will like that snatch!

Duration: 19:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3779kbps

File size: 566.1 MB

Download Cunt for BDSM freaks

Blondes love threesomes

Amazing threesome with the gorgeous blond chicks going extremely wild wishing for the ultimate pleasures with the punished dude in a femdom action. Let's cum together watching an amazing outdoor scene.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

Download Blondes love threesomes

Cruel Furies - Renata Solely Pain - UltraHD 2160p

Well, this slave can show endurance to cock punishment, so Mistress Renata must try another formula to break him down. He must suffer more to learn his place and trained well as an obedient boy. So Mistress Renata decides to apply a traditional torment: sole caning.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10841kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 999.1 MB

Download Cruel Furies - Renata Solely Pain - UltraHD 2160p

Domme's sexy bunnies

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

The Mistress loves watching her filthy subs play in front of her eyes, looking like a couple of rabbits intended for mating. Though it's hard to imagine rabbits sucking and rimming ass, isn't it? Anyway, watch her enjoy a personal live sex show here!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3747kbps

File size: 494.4 MB

Download Domme's sexy bunnies

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Lady Dark Fairytale Sexy Redhead Introduces The Slave To Caning - Full HD 1080p

Lady Dark Fairytale has a slave for punishment. She is ready to beat his ass with a few different canes. It might be extremely uncomfortable, and painful for the slave. But that's what Lady Dark Fairytale likes. It's nice to see the marks of Her cane in his sore bottom. This is a beautiful heavy caning punishment carried out by Lady Dark Fairytale.

Duration: 6:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19514kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 916.7 MB

Download Lady Dark Fairytale Sexy Redhead Introduces The Slave To Caning - Full HD 1080p

Peeping tom elbow bound for double domination

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Ever since the new family moved in next door the scrawny little son has been lurking around peeping into our windows. We've caught him numerous times and he denies being an awkward little pervert who is into watching woman. Gia Love and I are relaxing on the couch and when I look up I see the little 18 year old gazing through the blinds playing with his cock. We go to the door to confront him and he stutters trying to make up an excuse for his peeping tom behavior. I threaten to call the cops and he admits he's already been arrested for this. We tell him he's ours now to do whatever we please and we force him to strip off all his clothing leaving the boy totally naked. He feebly tries to cover his cock and balls and clearly he's embarrassed being nude so I pin him between my thighs and rope up his elbows crushing them together with a tight cinch. Busty Gia grabs his head and buries it in between her big tits smothering him a bit before tying his ankles together. I glance down.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download Peeping tom elbow bound for double domination

Konsequente Demut

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

Amazing babe takes on two dicks

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
Cast: Melissa Lauren, Barry Scott, Kris Knight
Genres: Dark Hair, Threesome, Handjob, Facial

Two horny dudes called one sexy hooker with pierced nipples to come and do some pro skin pulling to them. They don't want to fuck her, just to watch her jerking their cocks and let them cum on her pretty face.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Amazing babe takes on two dicks

Princess Amber What You Need Is A Key Holder

Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download Princess Amber What You Need Is A Key Holder

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Back