Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

Cuckold cocking

Studio: trans500
Cast: Natalia Rico

Welcome back folks.today we have brought to you a couple that's in the mood for a little fantasy action.colombian transsexual natalia rico is here kicking back while hers husband surprises to fulfill one of her most deep desires to be with a black man.there's nothing that she's wanted more in such a long time and can't wait for the action to start.mark anthony is definitely out there laying some pipe when it comes to these trannies ladies and gentlemen.the ladies love his massive sausage.one look at that pole and the ladies fall in love. the sexy natalia rico dives right into it.she sucks, fucks and simply handles that cock.let's hop right into the action ladies and gentlemen with the beautiful natalia rico in cuckold cocking

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 834.5 MB

Download Cuckold cocking

Halloween rimjob and cumshot reinsert

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Nutty
Genres: Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Lingerie, No Panties, Oil, Pantyhose, POV, Rimming, Stroking

Tonight there is no trick. only treat in these original ladyboygold halloween series. gorgeous ladyboy nutty's outfit of choice tonight is a sexy full body spiderweb pantyhose with black high heels which fit her slender figure perfectly. what a sight!
watch as nutty poses teasingly while stroking her large cock in front of the camera. these full body pantyhose have a hole cut out which exposes her hairless ball sack. pretty ass pussy and natural bend candy cane cock making nutty the perfect halloween treat.
horny nutty kneels down to start sucking on her own treat - a large white cock. experience nutty's amazing blowjob techniques trotting up and down his cock. not missing an inch with perfect eye contact as an absolute bonus. in the middle her service nutty performs an a++ class rimjob.
nutty's cock is in full erect as she lays down to get fucked bareback. but not before they teasingly foreplay frottage rubbing their dicks against each other.
with nutty's asshole now perfe.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 963.9 MB

Download Halloween rimjob and cumshot reinsert

Lianna Lawson: TS Superstar Scene 7

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale
Video language: English

Blonde Grooby girl Lianna Lawson has one of the finest bodies in the business, she´s wearing a red hot latex see through dress that shows off all the right stuff! I love Lianna's smile and her superb body, seeing her rock hard cock always makes my day!

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 817.7 MB

Download Lianna Lawson: TS Superstar Scene 7

Fetish frenzy (part 8)

Studio: trans500
Cast: Gaby Ink

Welcome 2019! how better to bring in the new year than with two of the sexiest girls in the biz. gorgeous gaby ink and raphaella vasconcelos together in this fetish update. these girl are quite the treat. let's start the celebration folks! happy 2019!

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7118kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fetish frenzy (part 8)

Trixxy Von Tease and Britney Boykins - 720p

Cast: Trixxy Von Tease & Britney Boykins
Genres: Shemale on shemale

Tattooed Duo Britney Boykins & Trixxy Von Tease are turning up the heat to 11 in this week's all-girl scene from the hottest up and cumming site on the web TG! Captured with finesse my Mr. Omar Wax Trixxy gets balls deep up Britney's tight and inviting little fuck hole in a searing not to be missed.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 754.7 MB

Download Trixxy Von Tease and Britney Boykins - 720p

Ibar hip hop afterparty bareback

Cast: Lanta
Genres: Anal, Anal Toys, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Braces, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Hats, High Heels, Ladyboy, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Sports, Stroking, Wet

Lanta is the complete package. she has an incredible feminine figure. darling personality. innocent looks and is always horny. on top of all that she enjoys wild party nights on walkingstreet. one of her favorite places to go is ibar. where lanta will drink. dance and try to trick random strangers into going with her for a kinky adventure. after a late ibar hip hop party night. you know. once of those where the sun is already up and burns your eyes as you step onto the street. lanta takes her farang prize to back to the hotel for a horny fuck. still wearing her ibar hat and hip hop outfit lanta gets fucked bareback until a messy creampie covers her pretty parts.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 704.7 MB

Download Ibar hip hop afterparty bareback

Bad girl gets it good

Studio: transangels
Genres: Shemale

Annabelle lane wants two things. one is a hard dick in her ass, and the other is for her annoying new stepbrother to leave the house so she can get it! the moment she has the chance, this kinky tgirl calls her boyfriend and gets into position, blindfold on and booty ready for his thick cock to walk through the door. when it's stepbrother owen michaels who stumbles on hot and ready annabelle, can you blame him for pounding her tight little ass, or annabelle for loving it?

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5243kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 876.8 MB

Download Bad girl gets it good

Overflowing with spunk

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Bua
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Bikini, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gaping, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pantie Aside, POV, Small Tits, Stroking

Bua's beautiful elastic o-ring is barebacked and filled with a dripping creampie! bua shows off her young femboy body in a colorful bikini. bua pulls open the top and has her nipples played with. the bottoms are also pulled aside and her the foreskn of her pretty uncut stick is fondled.
bua sweet asshole is immediately entered doggystyle with a pov cock. her bareback hole stretching around the cock. her sphincter visually sliding in and out. after some warm up fucking bua sucks on the cock fresh from her own ass. after the blowjob bua is fucked missionary with her ass gaping with each thrust. bua's dick is played with. then she gets on top for reverse cowgirl riding.
next bua strokes her self off while playing with the cock. spilling clear and sticky femboy juice all over her self. it's the pov's turn to cum and bua is fucked deeply missionary style. her asshole gapes widely as it's loaded up with hot spunk. bua makes sure to spread her asscheeks wide to show the s.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 934.8 MB

Download Overflowing with spunk

Hung brown barebacking machine

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Bo
Genres: Amateur, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Gaping, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, S & M, Short Hair, Small Tits, Stroking

Are you familiar with bo? i sure was. she is a superstar in her own right. a massive knob. athletic body. seductive grin and ridiculous sex drive. i was star struck when i bumped into her at the gate on my way to singapore. approaching ladyboys in daylight on an airport isn't my cup of tea but sometimes you have to seize the opportunity. i talked to her when she went for the bathroom. acquired her phone number and two week later after her boyfriend's business trip was over we met in one of my favorite motels and made a video. one more thing to scratch off the old bucket list. watch it here on ladyboyvice

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Hung brown barebacking machine

Tight ass girlfriend creampie

Cast: Arin
Genres: Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Girlfriend Dress, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Panties, POV, Stroking, Upskirt

Arin takes off her girlfriend dress for a bareback ride! first an upskirt view of arin's black thong panties. arin takes a cock in her gloved hand and strokes it till it's throbbing hard. arin's ready to be fucked and backs her dark ass against it. the bare cock goes all the way inside arin's ladyboy ass-pussy. arin is fucked extremely hard doggystyle. her cock dancing with pleasure as it hits the bottom of her ass. arin's naked except gloves as she bounces up and down. her gets a very messy creampie. arin takes the creampie deep then slowly rises. letting it drip from her naughty asshole.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tight ass girlfriend creampie

Brazilian tour: poolside pleasure

Blonde babe luana pacheco is basking in the sun's rays, taunting terence as she flaunts her curvaceous ass around the public pool. when this busty, brazilian milf starts oiling up her huge tits, terence leaves the comfort of his chaise longue to stuff his massive cock down her pretty mouth! luana teases this stud with a taste of her stiff, tgirl dick. both luana and terence take turns pounding each other's tight asses, but terence has the pleasure of filling her with an anal creampie as she unloads all over herself!

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6474kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brazilian tour: poolside pleasure

Enjoys Hard Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: shemale ,hardcore

Thanks to Fernando Diablo, we were introduced to many gorgeous Mexican girls in 2017! One of the most beautiful among them is without a doubt gorgeous Nicole Flakita! We didn't want to waste time so we brought this hottie back for her first hardcore scene ever! We were excited to see this cutie getting her tight ass pounded hard! Watch her as she enjoys some nice fucking in today's amazing TGirls hardcore scene!

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Enjoys Hard Fucking

Let the Solo Fun Begin - Selena Cox

Cast: Selena Cox
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot

It's about that time again ladies and gentlemen. today a girl that needs no introduction makes her way to the Trans500 family. Lovely and simply stunning Selena Cox brings her pretty self over for some solo action. This girl knows how to handle herself. Just sit back and watch her go at it. The way she strokes herself into climax will turn anyone on, whether man or woman! We just can't contain herself when she's around. Let's give her a big Trans500 welcome. Selena Cox in "Let the Solo Fun begin"

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Let the Solo Fun Begin - Selena Cox

Florida Road Trip Pt 11 - Kira

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale

Check out sexy Latina Kira in a sexy green skin tight outfit which Fernando couldn't wait for her to get out of! Kira has and amazing body which she knows how to flaunt. Kira sucked Fernando's cock and then took every inch of it until they both shot a huge load of cum!

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Florida Road Trip Pt 11 - Kira

Bikini bareback hj finisher

Cast: Belle
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Bikini, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Natural Tits, Oil, POV, Small Tits, Stroking

Hardbody belle takes a bareback cock. spurts all over herself then finishes off the pov with her slim fingers! belle is wearing a brightly colored string bikini and heels. after oiling up her fit body belle's cock pops from the bikini bottoms and wraps her lips around cock.
belle wants the dick inside her and lifts her trim legs high. belle's anus is entered with the raw cock and strokes herself in pleasure. belle cums then sucks on the cock after it's been inside her ass. using her slick hand belle jerks off the pov cock to a creamy jizz finale.

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Bikini bareback hj finisher

Extra class creampie

Studio: Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Mei Mei
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gaping, Hardcore, Mini Skirt, Pantie Aside, Panties, Pigtails, POV, Schoolgirl, Socks, Stroking, Upskirt

Sex crazed mei mei had been expelled a long time ago after she was caught sucking off boys in the bathroom and videos of it came to the attention of the principal. personally i think he didn't want to take any action towards her behavior and the perv would much rather have her continue so he'd get to see more.
but it was probably her guidance counselor who was a woman pushing fifty and perhaps was jealous of the number of guys offering dick to her student. anyway. she has been on the outside looking in and she could never really move on. she had always aimed to one day seduce her young handsome english teacher from london someday to bump up her grade.
but more importantly. taste a white and hopefully big cock. although it's just role play and not the real thing. i tried my best to fulfill her fantasy as best i could and made a video out of it.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Extra class creampie

Small dick, giant dildo

Studio: DreamTranny
Cast: Fernanda Lemos

Doing a solo masturbation scene, fernanda is a lovely, tattooed, brunette transsexual slut with the classic brazilian t & a body. she begins stripping and fondling herself while playing with and sucking a monstrous horse cock of a dildo. then she sits down and begins stroking her rock hard cock candy before shoving that monster dildo up her ass, moaning and squealing in sluttish delight as she fucks herself with that monstrosity. thankfully, she bends over into doggie to let us take a gander at her big, beautiful, round brazilian ass while she fucks herself with the dildo, occasionally pulling it out to suck her ass juice off of it before putting it back in as her stony pink cigar dangles down. while she stands up jacking off, the camera shoots up from the floor, kneeling at her feet as if to give a pov of sucking her cock, before she sets the dildo onto the floor and rides it in reverse cowgirl, bouncing her ass up and down on its immense, long, thick shaft, moaning in whorish...

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8057kbps
Audio: 159kbps

Download Small dick, giant dildo

Bodysuit and a big raw dick

Cast: Judy
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, Legs/Feet, Lingerie, Natural Tits, Panties, POV, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking

Ladyboy judy is close to perfection in her black lingerie. with her stockings covering her gorgeous long legs and inviting for a tear-up using mouth only. on her tight ass. white panties flow like on a sculpture. making it so delicious looking. she is horny and needs her lips wet and wrapped around a hard cock. the amount of horny in her can be seen in the way she just squeezes the tip of the cock with her lips. hungry and filled with desire. as soon as her panties are thrown on the floor. that tight gap lets itself filled with dick and only her moans cover the silence in the room. judy really loves taking a cock deep inside her hole and she knows how to stretch and let it go deeper. along with her rubbing her soft balls for increased pleasure. her oiled up ass can make any cock happy. but the perfect way of ending a good bareback session is sucking the air from the dick that just fucked her hardcore.

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 992.5 MB

Download Bodysuit and a big raw dick

In chains creampie

Cast: Chotika
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Cock, Blonde, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Creampie, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Panties, POV, S & M, Small Tits, Socks, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos

A friend of mine asked if i could look after his apartment for a while because he had to leave the country for a while and was worried his angry ex girlfriend might drop by and take a few things. a change of scenery from time to time is something i don't mind. so i happily agreed. his place was pretty nice. his furniture was much nicer than what i am used to.
i had the place to myself for a week. i liked it but something was missing. when i was looking through instagram i saw chotika with her platinum blonde hair. i never made it a secret that i love blonde hair on asians and i thought that she would be the perfect addition to the room. the missing piece of furniture. she looked scandalous after she came out of the bathroom dressed up in her cute teen girl underwear and knee high socks.
so i slapped the cuffs and collar on her to make sure she wasn't going anywhere until i had my way with her. i fucked her on the bed. on the floor. on the desk. in the shower and also on my friend'.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 830.8 MB

Download In chains creampie

Jamie French gets used and abused by a very dominating Cherry Maverick!

Cast: Jamie French, Cherry Maverick
Genres: Shemale 1 on 1, anal, ass licking, blowjob, rough, transsexual

Do you like your girls to have big breasts? Do you like them to talk dirty to you and tell you all of the things they would like you to do to them? Do you like your girls with a little something extra? If so, you're definitely in the right place. These she-males love to talk dirty, suck sock and they're always offering something extra

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11776kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jamie French gets used and abused by a very dominating Cherry Maverick!

Huge load and bareback facial

Cast: Judy
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Hardcore, Lingerie, Natural Tits, Oil, Pantie Aside, POV, Small Tits, Stroking, Swallowing

Hung judy shoots a big load while her tight ass is being fuck! judy first oils up her big tool with baby oil. she drops to her knees and greedily sucks on a pov cock. it's a long session of blowjob and frottage action. judy's panties are aside and cock fully erect as her bottom is entered. judy loves sex. her eyes shining in complete abandon while fucked. judy is fucked missionary and cowgirl style with her thick uncut cock bounding with each thrust.
in the middle of the action judy loves to suck on the pov cock each time it pops from her asshole. judy services balls and cocktip before getting back on. judy lays back to cum. her ass pounded as she strokes her slippery stick. judy plays with her nipples and a giant rope of jizz squirts all over her tummy.
judy wants to see the pov cum now and gives a blistering blowjob and handjob. judy works the cock until it explodes sperm in her mouth and on her lips. strings of cum drip while judy licks the sperm from the pov's fi.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 906.1 MB

Download Huge load and bareback facial

Bare essentials barebacking

Cast: Benz
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pantie Aside, Panties, Piercings, POV, Singlet, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking, Wet

Due to an unfortunate situation in which i was assaulted by a tropical storm with nowhere to hide. my iphone which was a model not found in the more recent water proof iterations. got a taste of rain season and decided it was too much to take and gave up on life. it was about time probably but with it i lost my complete archive of ladyboy contacts including the incredible benz.
i was so happy when i found her and now it's all just gone. it's what they say. the rain giveth and the rain taketh. benz along with many others was taken from me and unlike most of the others i cannot find her anymore. but thank the rain i made some videos with her. including this one. try to enjoy it and make it last. i'm not sure if i can ever do a follow up on this one.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps

File size: 843.7 MB

Download Bare essentials barebacking

Solo Fun with Ms.Carrillo

Cast: Karla Carrillo (Karla Karrillo, Kylie Jenner)
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemales, Tranny, Latin, Brunette, Big Dicks, Big Ass, Stockings, High Heels, Toys, Posing, Solo, Cumshot

We're back to you once more with this gorgeous beauty. Now if you know Ms.Karla Carrillo, you know she's a freak. She loves the camera and the camera loves her. She strokes herself so good and we love every second of it. That body is on point and her sexy drive is even more on point. She's a perv and nobody's complaining. Let's welcome her back to Trans500 in this solo cock-jerking update. Karla Carrillo in "Solo Fun with Ms.Carrillo"720p.

Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Solo Fun with Ms.Carrillo

Cock packed panties barebacking

Cast: Candy
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blonde, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Panties, POV, Singlet, Stroking

Big dick candy shows off her cock stuffed panties then goes for a scalding bareback ride! candy whips out her magnificent cumstick and waves the mushroom tip in your face. candy shows off her candy flavored asshole. a beautifully wrinkled and perfect puckered hole. the big pov dick lowers between candy's legs and to her anus/ it pushes into the soft ring of this top's ass-pussy giving to her what she loves to dish out.
candy loves it. her cock fully hard and pointing skyward as she enjoys the risky barebacking. the cock pulls from candy's ass and she licks her ass juices from it. candy instinctively strokes her meat with the throbbing cock in her mouth. she wipes the big dick all over her face then goes in bed with her ass in the air.
candy's fuckhole is pounded doggystyle with her sphincter tightly kissing the pov dick. candy is fucked like a proper slut then fed the dick again in atm. candy gets back onto the erect rod and rides reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. in cowg.

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 926.9 MB

Download Cock packed panties barebacking

Messy lipstick bath bj & hj

Cast: Benz
Genres: Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Handjob, Natural Tits, Piercings, POV, Small Tits, Stroking, Wet

I was very excited about the latest condo i managed to rent at a fair price. it was still brand new and had a bathtub next to a window but the placing was tactful so no one would be able to see. i hadnt used the bathtub yet so what better way to start using it then having a hot and horny hung ladyboy to take a soak in it.
watch benz soap up. play with her hard member and suck you off on top of all that. i cant think of a better way. enjoy watching benz in all her soapy. tonsil-tickling glory only on ladyboy obsession.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps

File size: 824.2 MB

Download Messy lipstick bath bj & hj

She has a pretty big dick

Cast: Alice Marques

Alicia's a tall, svelte, seductive, raven haired, transsexual temptress, with a massive meat stick. she begins this solo masturbation scene, by sensually undressing, but has difficult getting her panties off, when they get stuck on her steely shaft, which is hard enough to break bricks with. once naked, she sits down, sensually stroking her humongous pleasure pole, while fingering her ass hole, and moaning ecstatically. after moving into doggie, she fingers her asshole, while continuing to stroke her horse cock, then she grabs a huge dildo, and sucks it sweetly, to get it nice and wet, before sitting on it, in reverse cowgirl, exuberantly bouncing on it, with some impressive leg strength, moaning euphorically, while jacking off, her massive meat missile. she then moves into doggie, fiercely fucking her ass, while stroking her cock, catapulting herself, to the heights of lascivious ardor. then she lies on her back, with her legs spread wide, continuing her anal assault on herself,...

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download She has a pretty big dick

Hot miniskirt big dick ride

Cast: Aris
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Facials, Gaping, Girlfriend Dress, Hardcore, High Heels, Mini Skirt, Natural Tits, No Panties, Pantyhose, POV, Small Cock, Small Tits, Stroking, Upskirt

After a glass of red wine. aris gets all heated up and starts feeling her dong under her blue short skirt. her stockings are already ripped apart. ready for a plunge inside her tight little ass. but not before a long and deep taste of cock on her tongue. all oiled up and slippery. her o-ring lets the cock slide in as if it's meant to be there every second of every day. she moans and wants more. turning her face around and starting to ride the cock. there's no chance she will miss this opportunity to have her mouth filled with cum after she made that cock happy with her hole.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Hot miniskirt big dick ride

Jenny Bangz

Cast: Jenny Bangz
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Sexy brunette Jenny Bangz is working under you, but you can't wait to get under her desk and sneak a peek at her delicious girl dick. You're the boss, so she has to do what you say. And you tell her to undress. Now kneel before her and worship her tasty love stick. Lick her from tip to taint! She's shaved everywhere! What if she removes her shoes... would you lick her there too? Suck on her pedicured toes and imagine your cock between her soft heels. Then get nose deep in her delicious trans girl pussy. You do such a good job that she rewards you with a blowjob. When you pull out your big, black cock, she can't believe how humongous it is! She grips the large shaft and makes out with the tip. Finally, she shoots a huge and messy load all over her desk. Want to lick it up?

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.7 MB

Download Jenny Bangz

Big dicked yasmin and the fuck machine

Cast: Yasmin Dornelles

Yasmine is a scintillating, tall, bewitching, raven haired transsexual siren, with model looks, toned body, and an omg sized, humongous, horse cock. dressed in a cute, leopard print bikini outfit, complete with a tail, and cat ears, she playfully strips, while shaking her money maker, for the camera, and making her pink little asshole, wink at the camera. once she is naked, sitting on the bed, she frenetically strokes her colossal cock, until it is pulsing, with pleasure. she then, grabs a large dildo, to sensually suck, while continuing to jerk off, to fan the flames of her smoldering passions, into a raging inferno. hungry for more, she has our fuck 6000, mechanical fucking machine, slowly fuck her mouth, with it's faux prick, which really seems to delight her, making her anaconda of lust, grow even harder. then she stands up, so that the 6000 can plunge it's relentless, piston driven, silicon prick, into her perfect, brazilian ass, in standing doggie, as she moans euphorically....

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download Big dicked yasmin and the fuck machine

Gorgeous colorful miniskirt bareback

Cast: Elle
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Braces, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Gaping, Girlfriend Dress, Hardcore, Mini Skirt, No Panties, POV, Short Hair, Stroking, Upskirt

Elle's cock peeks from the bottom of her skirt before a big dick bareback fuckfest! elle is wearing a green. red and yellow girlfriend style miniskirt. no panties on. elle strokes her girl-cock. elle strips off her dress and gobbles on a erect pov prick. elle laps at the pov's balls and pumps the shaft. elle's eyes sparkle as her braces mouth wraps around the big cock.
elle gets into bed and lifts her legs high. her hairless anal mouth slightly open and ready for a stretching session. the huge cockhead pushes past elle's sphincter as elle strokes her stick. elle is a sight to behold as she's completely naked for sex. her beautiful face and big tits are drool worthy and even more so when such a pretty girl does ass-to-mouth between positions.
elle is fucked doggystyle next. then switches to reverse then cowgirl. elle cums from her ladyboy cock then opens her mouth for the strangers cumshot. her tongue lays flat for the pov's cum and the hot sperm drips from elle's tongue.

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

Download Gorgeous colorful miniskirt bareback

Unfriendly bareback se

Cast: Emmy
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Hardcore, Mini Skirt, Panties, Piercings, POV, Rough, Stroking, Upskirt

One of the things i like about emma most is that she likes to experiment just as much as the next ladyboy. any ladyboy. she is probably the most willing ladyboy to try new things i have ever met. a girl who will do anything to please you and her fans and all that while she is gorgeous and has insane sex appeal. it's as close to perfection as it gets.
for this video we went a little rougher than before. of course id never actually hurt her. but we both enjoyed the role play in which she plays a worthless slut being owned and put in her place by being spit on while she serviced my cock. you can be sure to see more videos with emma for a while. enjoy her latest entry right here.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

Download Unfriendly bareback se

Juliana gets it in deep

Cast: Juliana Leal

Damn, juliana is a fine, very passable transsexual goddess, with golden brown skin, and a mouth watering, stout, pink cigar. she begins this solo masturbation scene, with an intoxicating striptease, as she fondles, her carnal condiments, before sitting on a table, to defiantly stroke her rock hard, pleasure pole, with wanton gusto, glee, and dominant pride, as she imagines us, watching her adoringly, longing to kneel at her feet, to sample her tasty treat. she then, grabs a dildo, showing off her oral aptitude, while still stroking her steely shaft, before fucking her fine ass with it, in doggie, and missionary, while moaning euphorically. feeling frisky, she sets it on the table, as she jubilantly bounces her asshole onto it, in reverse cowgirl, moaning and sighing, ecstatically. ready for more, she moves on to our mechanical marvel, the fuck 6000 fucking machine, having it's piston driven dildo, steadily fuck her mouth, to fuel her sluttish longings. she then, has the 6000 zealously.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

Download Juliana gets it in deep

Polka dot pants suit barebacking

Cast: Mos
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Braces, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Gaping, Girlfriend Dress, Handjob, Hardcore, Panties, POV, Stroking, Swallowing

Mos takes off her polkadot pant suit for an xxx barebacking fucking by a big bareback dick! mos might be the horniest ladyboy in the world and shows it. she strips off her fun outfit and panties and immediately devours the pov cock. just the sight of mos. with her slender body. perfect tits and sprung rod makes the pov throb eagerly. mos sucks and jerks the pov rod getting it slick with her girl-spit.
mos turns around and drops her elastic ass-pussy onto the bareback dick. in every position mos fucks with reckless abandon. she's a true nymphomaniac and loves sucking the ass flavored cock between positions. cowgirl. doggystyle and missionary all make mos gape while her cock is rockhard.
mos jerks herself off to orgasm while the big dick stuff her horny body. petite mos loves being manhandled by men and it makes her cum everywhere. she loves to submit to pleasure and do anything a guy wants. mos opens her braces mouth wide for sperm. mos loves every taste of jizz as i.

Duration: 25:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 955.4 MB

Download Polka dot pants suit barebacking

Blue blouse & socks bareback

Cast: Khawn
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Hardcore, Natural Tits, No Panties, Panties, POV, Rimming, Socks, Stroking

Horny khawn is wearing a sheer blue blouse. panties. and knee high socks. her little hormone titties can clearly be seen through her blouse. khawn bends over and spreads her ass-pussy wide and heads over to a chair in the corner to get a little more comfortable. she strokes her hole a little and starts licking and sucking my cock. khawn's tongue and mouth are amazing. so i lie down on the bed to enjoy more of her oral talents. she sucks more cock. rims my ass. and then sucks some more. khawn then positions her ass up over my cock and i slide it into her hole bareback. she rides me hard and then turns around to ride me reverse cowgirl. next. i fuck khawn on her back until she fires off a hot load of white cum. i keep fucking her and then pull out to shoot sperm onto her ass and then push it inside her.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 704.2 MB

Download Blue blouse & socks bareback

Taking care of her big business

Cast: Kalliny Nomura

Omg! kalliny is a tall, statuesque, drop gorgeous, redheaded transsexual siren, with perfectly passable model looks, a heavenly, toned, taut body, and a mouth watering, ginormous dinosaur dick. after a slow, tantalizingly tempting strip, she sits on the bed, proudly stroking her humongous horse cock. she gets into doggie, still stroking her donkey dick, while we gazing adoringly at her fine, firm round ass. then after some more sensual stroking, while lying back with her legs spread wide, moaning euphorically, she grabs our fuck 6000, one and a half horse power, mechanical fucking machine, and has it slowly fuck her mouth, with it's massive silicon prick, while she continues stroking her colossal cock that seems to get even harder, as her mouth is fucked. moving into doggie, she has the 6000, potently plunge it's indefatigable cock into her ass, while she strokes her giant pink cigar, moaning and squealing, in wanton jubilation, as she cranks up the speed of our mechanical...

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download Taking care of her big business

Wet jacuzzi bareback

Cast: Mos
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Braces, Close-ups, Cumshots, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, POV, Stroking, TS Fucks Guy, Wet

Insatiable mos fucks a pov guy and takes a huge cock deep in this versatile bareback episode. mos is relaxing in the jacuzzi. the jets of bubbling warm water are ticking mos's cock and balls making her horny. mos struts in the tub showing her mouthwatering body in a gold bikini and smiles bright with a big cock in her face.
mos sucks on the hard cock while rubbing her cock against the pov's asshole. she slips her slick meat inside the pov while giving a handjob. after a little topping mos turns her ass and is fucked doggystyle in the water. mos takes the cock from her ass and licks it clean then fucks the pov more.
next mos lays on her back with her asshole gaping wide. mos's sphincter is hairless perfection. yearning for hard dicks inside. mos is deeply fucked while she strokes herself. with hot close-ups of her gaping hole. mos then rides reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. she loves the big cockhead rubbing against her horny prostrate. mos is looking right at you when she cums.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 893.4 MB

Download Wet jacuzzi bareback

Sleep over pjs barebac

Cast: Venus
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cock Ring, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Food, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, No Panties, Pajamas, Piercings, Pigtails, POV, Small Tits, Socks

I was bored out of my mind but too lazy to go out and do anything so i texted venus to see what she was doing. she was thinking about going to the cinema and indulge in pop corn. so i proposed she'd come to my place for a sleepover movie night and i'd promise she could eat all the pop corn she could handle. two hours later venus was lying on my bed wearing her cute pajamas. we had a great movie night but we made this video first for all you to enjoy venus' beauty.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 809.2 MB

Download Sleep over pjs barebac

Pluck you, buddy

Gorgeous, hung, and loving, aspen brooks is many things. however, one thing she is not is quick to forgive. when mason lear crosses the statuesque beauty, he tries to make it up to her with buckets and buckets of flowers, but aspen wants him to prove his sincerity another way. aspen ties mason to the bed and uses the flowers he gave her to make him into a pretty little present that she gets to unwrap. while mason's tied up aspen exacts her pound of flesh, fucking the bound hottie all over the bed while he begs for more. aspen puts mason through his paces, slamming into him relentlessly until she showers the contrite cutie in cum.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5609kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 933.3 MB

Download Pluck you, buddy

Party girl barebacking

Cast: Pink
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Braces, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, Mini Skirt, Natural Tits, No Panties, POV, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking, Upskirt

All natural pink strips out of her shiny party dress and fucked by a huge cock! pink is back from the party and feeling horny and tipsy. she's not wearing any panties and her cock sticks from under her skirt. pink takes off her dress and is naked except stockings. stroking her erect meat.
pink comes to bed and immediately takes a huge pov cock in her smallish hands. pink's slender fingers glide up and down the oiled shaft as her mouth engulfs the cockhead. you can see pink's eyes shine with lust as she crams as much dick down her throat as possible.
pink rubs the cock against hers in frottage then impales down cowgirl style. the bareback cock slides deeply inside pink and gaze at her tiny tits while she rides. pink fucks reverse cowgirl. doggystyle and missionary. sucking the cock ass-to-mouth when changing positions. in missionary is when pink cums. spurting her juice on her slim tight tummy. pink gets on her knees for the pov's cumshot. opening her braces mouth for th.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 980.6 MB

Download Party girl barebacking

Colorful bikini. cock glazed & creampie

Cast: Tai
Genres: Bareback, Barefeet, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Stroking

Ladyboy tai sits her perfectly curved body on a chair with legs spread. she runs her hands along her big tits over her colorful bikini. she turns around on the chair onto her knees and shows the pov her nice big round ass. she has a seat on the bed and lowers her top letting out her tits. the pov drizzles oil on them. she rubs it in. he gives each nipple a suckle. tai lies back and the pov gives her some cock to suck on.
the pov investigates what she has going on under her bikini bottoms and slides out her cock as she continues sucking him. next. tai bends over for the pov to have her ass-pussy. he oils her round ass up and gives her hole a tongue lashing before sinking his bare cock into her. after fucking her and watching her back her ass into his cock. the pov gets up on top of her to fuck her some more.
now its tai's time to ride on top of the pov as he sucks her titties. after she dismounts. the pov fucks tai on her back until she cums and he pulls out and glazes her cock in..

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Colorful bikini. cock glazed & creampie

Back