Sexy moms, older & mature women

590 - Megan Blue is Blue on Blue

Megan Blue is 'Blue on Blue'

I always enjoy the return of Megan Blue partly because of the color of her hair - and partly because of the outfits she brings. I was impressed by the matching mesh-type pieces in this outfit. She starts by displaying her nylons and garter belt under a long, mesh chemise before dropping it to the floor. Interestingly, her top is an unusual long sleeved one. As she slowly removed that top, she treats us to her nicely shaped breasts and eventually presents them in all their beauty. Notice the well presented tattoos. Also you will be very pleased as she removes those panties. You must admit that Megan Blue possesses a startlingly beautiful body and she displays it proudly.

Photoset name: 590 - Megan Blue is Blue on Blue
Number of pictures: 102
Resolution: 1800x1200
Resolution: 1200x1800
File size: 20.54 MB

2.png

590 - Megan Blue is Blue on Blue.zip

589 - Dynamite Comes in Small Packages

Dynamite Comes in Small Packages

Kami is truly dynamite. This lady stands 5'3" and proves the point. With her sparkling smile and absolutely gorgeous body, you will find Kami to be fully worth your attention. The first points you should consider are her magnificent breasts. One look at her profile photo will be enough. Her breasts stand at attention and you can not help but be impressed. But Kami doesn't stop there. Notice also the slim waist and nicely rounded hips. This picture should stand out in your mind but look further at her legs. The black nylons and heels reinforce the graceful curves of her calves and thighs. This lady is so gorgeously put together that I'm sure you'll agree . . . . this small package is truly dynamite..

Photoset name: 589 - Dynamite Comes in Small Packages
Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 1800x1199
File size: 23.48 MB

2.png

589 - Dynamite Comes in Small Packages.zip

588 - My Bar Lures Lily Once Again

My Bar Lures Lily Once Again

Ah, my bar beckons again and this time Lily answers. She is dressed in a sweet red shift, black nylons and red heels and she is still concentrating on her emotional posing . . and doing it rather well. But she still likes to show off her legs, and soon the rest of her. She has gotten to be quite the sexy model. She now enjoys getting rid of her clothing and making us all quite pleased. She has a crimson mini bustier on and that's all. To complete the picture, Lily pulled down the bodice and displayed her sweet breasts for us all. Lily loves to show it all and I love to have her do that at my bar.

Photoset name: 588 - My Bar Lures Lily Once Again
Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 1800x1199
File size: 39.95 MB

2.png

588 - My Bar Lures Lily Once Again.zip

Drugaya has fun showing off her white lingerie - Jan 28, 2019

Description: Drugaya comes home and is eager to show off her white lingerie. She slides off her dress and then takes off her lingerie. She touches her hairy pits and pussy, and savors her naturally hairy body.

Tags: Brunettes, Hairy Armpits, Lingerie, Mature, Meaty Lips, Small Breasts, Striptease

Photoset name: Drugaya_GreyDressWhiteBra_superhr
Number of pictures: 124
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 101.55 MB

2.png

Drugaya_GreyDressWhiteBra_superhr.zip

Drugaya strips and masturbates after her tea - Feb 11, 2019

Description: Drugaya is making tea and wearing lingerie in her kitchen. She is enjoying whipped cream too, and sprays it on her body. She gets completely naked and starts masturbating, as she fingers her pussy.

Tags: Brunettes, Hairy Armpits, Lingerie, Masturbation, Mature, Meaty Lips, Small Breasts, Striptease

Photoset name: Drugaya_GreyTopWhitePanty_superhr
Number of pictures: 120
File size: 109.65 MB

2.png

Drugaya_GreyTopWhitePanty_superhr.zip

Chloe Morgane - 2020-06-19 - Blowjob Love

What better way to show you my unconditional love than to give you a blowjob out of the blue... Just because!

Photoset name: 2020-06-19 - Blowjob Love
Number of pictures: 29
Resolution: 4608x4608
Resolution: 3456x3456
File size: 91.31 MB

2.png

2020-06-19 - Blowjob Love.zip

Drugaya strips naked after her cleaning work - Dec 17, 2018

Description: Drugaya is cleaning in her white top and jeans, and is eager to strip naked afterwards. She is very horny, so she starts enjoying her naked body right away. She loves her hairy pussy and touches it often.

Tags: Brunettes, Denim, Hairy Armpits, Lingerie, Mature, Meaty Lips, Small Breasts, Striptease

Photoset name: Drugaya_PinkBraDenimJeans_superhr
Number of pictures: 117
File size: 68.98 MB

2.png

Drugaya_PinkBraDenimJeans_superhr.zip

Drugaya strips off her blue jeans to masturbate - Jan 12, 2019

Description: Drugaya is hanging around the house in her blue jeans and feeling horny. She finds her special blue vibrator and strips naked to enjoy it. She masturbates and fucks her hairy pussy as she orgasms.

Tags: Brunettes, Denim, Hairy Armpits, Lingerie, Masturbation, Mature, Meaty Lips, Small Breasts, Striptease, Toy Insertions

Photoset name: Drugaya_PurpleTopDenimJeans_superhr
Number of pictures: 119
File size: 93.80 MB

2.png

Drugaya_PurpleTopDenimJeans_superhr.zip

2021-03-01 - Stunning 35yo UK MILF Tina Kay makes her much anticipated AJ Return

Stunning 35yo UK MILF Tina Kay makes her much anticipated AJ return in this set, as a housewife lounging on her grey sofa. Dressed in a long maroon dress and tan high heels, she spreads her legs to flash her lacy magenta panties and thigh high skin colored stockings before lifting the dress to flash her matching lacy magenta bra. Dress off, she returns to the couch and pulls her panties aside to show off her smooth and hairless mature pussy with a smile. When she whips off the bra, she rubs and gropes her small perky MILF tits and, now naked, spreads her legs wide for some deep pussy play to orgasm

Models : Tina Kay

Tags: brunettes, high heels, housewife, masturbation, milf, over 30, shaved pussy, small boobs

Photoset name: 2021-03-01_Stunning_35yo_UK_MILF_Tina_Kay_makes_her_much_anticipated_AJ_Return
Number of pictures: 148
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 623.75 MB

2.png

2021-03-01_Stunning_35yo_UK_MILF_Tina_Kay_makes_her_much_anticipated_AJ_Return.zip

2021-03-01 - Sunny - still got it

Sexy and saucy Sunny is the kind of redhead you'll definitely want to get to know in the biblical sense. She's looking forward to it! From her bouncing boobs to her tender nipples, she looks incredible topless. When her pants come off and she grabs a colorful dildo, you're in for a pussy pleasing treat!

Photoset name: 2021-03-01_sunny_4_still-got-it
Number of pictures: 95
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 194.59 MB

2.png

2021-03-01_sunny_4_still-got-it.zip

Drugaya strips off her red lingerie in bed - Dec 12, 2018

Description: Drugaya is laying in bed in her red lingerie and black stockings. She is having fun, and showing off her hairy pits and pussy. She spreads her legs and loves her 51 year-old naturally hairy body.

Tags: Brunettes, Hairy Armpits, Lingerie, Mature, Meaty Lips, Small Breasts, Stockings, Striptease

Photoset name: Drugaya_RedLingerieGreyBed_superhr
Number of pictures: 128
File size: 136.25 MB

2.png

Drugaya_RedLingerieGreyBed_superhr.zip

Drugaya strips naked for the upcoming Christmas - Dec 25, 2018

Description: It's the holidays, and Drugaya is in her red lingerie and Santa hat. She starts stripping naked by the tree, and touches her hairy pussy. She spreads her legs nicely and puts on a sexy show for all.

Tags: Brunettes, Hairy Armpits, Lingerie, Mature, Meaty Lips, Small Breasts, Striptease

Photoset name: Drugaya_RedLingerieRedHat_superhr
Number of pictures: 124
File size: 143.77 MB

2.png

Drugaya_RedLingerieRedHat_superhr.zip

Back