Sexy moms, older & mature women

Paige T. - 0225 - Wonder Woman Wank!

Wonder Woman is here to rescue you from that dismal wank and help you get the best wank EVER..! This is Paige's new superpower, and she aims to please you. Listen to her instructions while you are being teased and encouraged to jerk your cock. Paige wants you to get hard and she going to make sure you do by teasing you with her fantastic boobs fist. Lots to see in this weeks hot and horny cosplay update.

Photoset name: 0225 - Wonder Woman Wank!
Number of pictures: 44
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 24.23 MB

2.png

0225 - Wonder Woman Wank!.zip

2020-09-14 - Lady Alexi Welcomes You to My Bar

Can you imagine walking into a bar and finding Lady Alexi watching you enter? What does that do for you? Are you looking at her outfit - sure you are. How about her face - very attractive, yes. How about those legs? Nice also! What about that body - are you imagining what's under the mini? Well, you are in luck - it will be coming off soon. Now she's playing with you - she wants you. Off comes the mini - wow! She's happy and goodies are showing. Lady Alexi knows how to please. Now the bra comes off and she is pleasing you - immensely. She wants you to move in. GO!!

Photoset name: 776 - Lady Alexi Welcomes You to My Bar
Number of pictures: 126
Resolution: 3000x1999
File size: 125.51 MB

2.png

776 - Lady Alexi Welcomes You to My Bar.zip

2020-09-07 - The New Kid on the Block

Well, a pretty blue-eyed blonde dressed all in black. The new kid is Amanda. The first thing to notice are those superb legs - there will be more of them. After some fine posing, the blacks begin to go away. Soon Amanda appears in some sexy lingerie, notice that fancy garter belt. Rapidly, those panties also disappear followed slowly by Amanda's bra. She does a magnificent job of displaying those gorgeous orbs complete with her succulent nipples. I'm sure you appreciate the talents of this new young lady and I know you can't wait for her return.

Photoset name: 775 - The New Kid on the Block
Number of pictures: 137
Resolution: 1999x3000
File size: 81.28 MB

2.png

775 - The New Kid on the Block.zip

2020-08-31 - Laura in the Winter Garden

'Long and tall, tanned and lovely' certainly describes Laura as she sits by the open patio door. With her long black hair cascading over her shoulder, the lady shows off her long legs. If you'll notice, she also shows what I missing from under that dress. As usual, Laura only wears enough jewelry to highlight her outfit which soon goes away. This leaves a gorgeous lady in bra and garter belt. After showing off her model's body, it is time for that bra to leave, displaying her pierced and jeweled nipples. I'm sure you have enjoyed Laura's visit and she will be back.

Photoset name: 774 - Laura in the Winter Garden
Number of pictures: 130
File size: 98.46 MB

2.png

774 - Laura in the Winter Garden.zip

2020-08-24 - Megan Blue Has Returned

Two changes are immediately obvious. Megan has gone back to her normal hair color and she has added more tattoos. She is in my new red renovated room with a massive iron bed which she uses nicely. Notice the strappy lingerie she is wearing. What jumps out at you are her massive breasts. You should also note those legs. After showing them off, Megan un-straps her bra and finally shows those beautiful, pierced breasts - just gorgeous. Soon afterward, she un-hooks the garter belt and slowly removes those panties. I'm sure you will agree that the lady looks so fine in just her garter belt.

Photoset name: 773 - Megan Blue Has Returned
Number of pictures: 106
Resolution: 1999x3000
File size: 62.58 MB

2.png

773 - Megan Blue Has Returned.zip

Satin Jayde - 2020-09-11 - sj498

It is feeling a little chilly in here today, so I will stay by the fire and have a play!

Photoset name: sj498
Number of pictures: 133
Resolution: 1600x1064
Resolution: 1064x1600
File size: 52.22 MB

2.png

sj498.zip

2020-08-17 - 772 - What an Opening Act!

I believe Monique had grabbed your attention! Dressed in ONLY a very sexy bustier, nylons, and clear platform heels, the lady is an instant attraction. Something else that should excite you are those full, luscious lips. As Monique continues her posing, notice the very shapely body lines, those long legs and her long, sweeping hair. After quite a tease, those bra straps fall over her arms and the bustier top comes down exposing her glorious orbs. You're smiling now, aren't you? How can you not enjoy this vision of loveliness that flashes before your eyes?

Photoset name: 772 - What an Opening Act!
Number of pictures: 106
Resolution: 3000x1724
Resolution: 1998x3000
File size: 65.34 MB

2.png

772 - What an Opening Act!.zip

2020-08-10 - 771 - Cold Angel on Our Basement Terrace

What's in a name? Trust me, Cold Angel is NOT cold. Look at the profile photos, look at the legs, check out the backside shots, look at the body - HOT, for sure. She poses a lot in that pink mini but soon it has to go away. And when it does, the fun begins. As the bra comes off, you see the real profile, absolutely gorgeous breasts. Just keep looking at them. Those panties are under the suspender belt so the lady has to take them both down to complete the picture. What a beautiful final photo!! With those orbs, don't you know she is NOT cold?

Photoset name: 771 - Cold Angel on Our Basement Terrace
Number of pictures: 123
File size: 121.09 MB

2.png

771 - Cold Angel on Our Basement Terrace.zip

Back