Sexy moms, older & mature women

Flashing Truckers

On a long drive down a very busy highway I gave my SnapChat member's a fun show, along with the truckers and other travelers that day. It was a hot, summer afternoon and it made the drive much more entertaining. At first I just flashed my boobs in the passenger seat, but decided to get completely nude. I not only rode naked, but also bent over, with my ass in the windshield as cars passed by in both directions. It was a fun day on SnapChat, but also for me. I talked my driver into finding a secluded rest stop so he could fuck me, leaving me with a pussy full of sperm. The very last picture in this set shows my swollen, red lips glazed with a with a messy cream pie.

Photoset name: p-flashing-truckers_full
Number of pictures: 40
Resolution: 1012x1800
Resolution: 1800x1012
File size: 12.04 MB

2.png

p-flashing-truckers_full.zip

2020-09-15 - Maria Jade

Maria's Statistics - Age: 27 | Height: 5'1" | Figure: 34C-24-38

Outdoors we meet petite MILF Maria Jade in a flowery outfit...we see her tossing a few darts, then stripping down to show off that tight spankable butt before hopping onto the hammock and pulling her thong up between her lips for a cameltoe. After that we see her demonstrating some of her skills on the dancing pole, swinging around and lifting herself up...it looks like she's had some practice! Heading to the swimming pool we see her getting all wet, splashing around and rubbing her privates while squirting water out and then licking and fucking a big cucumber before showering off to get the sand from her skin, and using a glass toy for penetration play while she's at it. Up in the bedroom she pulls her white bra down, showing those perky breasts and hopping on the bed to pull her panties aside as well. We note her tight slender fit body, and it's clear she spends time keeping herself in great shape...and touching herself with her fingertips, we see her masturbating to her first orgasm of the day, with a mini-squirt! Showing off her purple lingerie we see her in the bedroom dancing around to a little Benatar, then laying back to bust out a magic wand vibrator which she uses on her vagina as welkl as her butt! She's in the mood for some anal play so we see her from a tripod camera grabbing a buttplug from the end table, inserting it and using the magic wand while the cameraman comes in close to take still shots. In the car we have a nice upskirt view of her red panties as Maria and the photographer drive through the rain, and to have a little fun those panties soon slide aside so she can use her fingers and a magic wand toy for some masturbation fun! Arriving at a parking garage, she has some fun with upskirts as she rubs herself out in the open for anyone to see...including showing off her flexibility by getting a leg up above her head as she fingers herself! After a naughty stroll down the public street flashing and playing, we see her on the rooftop listening to electronic music and dancing to the rhythm and even enjoying a quick pee. We finish off with some bonus footage from another angle of the magic wand play in the bedroom from earlier...

Photoset name: 2020-09-15_Maria_Jade
Number of pictures: 546
Resolution: 4928x3280
Resolution: 3280x4928
File size: 5,68 GB

2.png

2020-09-15_Maria_Jade.part1.rar
2020-09-15_Maria_Jade.part2.rar

2020-09-17 - Zara Durose - Undressed for desire!

Busty slim redhead Zara is no wallflower, she just loves to flaunt her fine physique, most especially in sexy lingerie and sheer slinky vintage nylons. She is pure cock bait, offering her wet quim and ass for your approval, once the slow tease has made you rock hard...

Photoset name: 2020-09-17_Zara_Durose_-_Undressed_for_desire!
Number of pictures: 180
Resolution: 3200x2133
Resolution: 2133x3200
File size: 83.78 MB

2.png

2020-09-17_Zara_Durose_-_Undressed_for_desire!.zip

Free Time

I don't have much free time, between my cam business and website, but when I do, I always find myself either taking pictures or filming new content. I would be lying if I said the thought of you stroking to me, and because of me, was not a huge turn on. In fact, there are many days that I masturbate because of how aroused you become over my content. This set of pictures was taken on one of our trips to Salt Lake City, and we had an evening of down time so I wanted to get quick set taken for you. I hope that you will find a favorite, stroke your cock and give me a big messy load. A cum tribute as it has been called.

Photoset name: p-free-time_full
Number of pictures: 40
Resolution: 1800x1200
Resolution: 1200x1800
File size: 13.14 MB

2.png

p-free-time_full.zip

Fun in Mexico

This set of pictures was a great find, and so I am sharing them with you as a bonus set. We vacationed at a small boutique style resort in January 2018, and we were the only two in the sports bar area. It was slow and over the week we got to know the bartenders and wait staff. They are friendly people with a love for life and beach living. I loved the wall that was against the kitchen and asked if they'd be okay if I took some risqué pictures, and by that, I meant nude. They laughed and to my surprise, they said absolutely. So, one of them watched the door, so as to not have other guests walk in, and the others watched while setting up for the evening bar service. It was a fun week in Mexico.

Photoset name: p-fun-mexico_full
Number of pictures: 55
Resolution: 1800x1200
Resolution: 1200x1800
File size: 18.97 MB

2.png

p-fun-mexico_full.zip

Paige T. - 0230 - Sexy Nylons

Paige is wearing some very sexy nylon stockings, and she is in a horny mood. Lying in the bath, she is teasing you with her legs and touching herself. She is really getting off on rubbing her legs together. Paige loves the feel of the nylon stockings rubbing against her skin. Her hands slip under her stocking, and she slowly pulls them off. Get ready to be teased by Paige's sexy legs and feet in her nylons.

Photoset name: 0230 - Sexy Nylons
Number of pictures: 46
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 36.18 MB

2.png

0230 - Sexy Nylons.zip

Paige T. - 0227 - Worship My Ass

Paige wants you to pay attention to her ass and worship it. She wants to see your cock throbbing while looking at her perfect ass. Listen to how Paige wants you to use your tongue while she is sat on your face. Paige is going to tease you with her ass, stroke it, slap it and bounce up and down. Watch her demonstrate what she likes while sitting on your face. Its time to get on your knees and get ready to worship your mistress.

Photoset name: 0227 - Worship My Ass
Number of pictures: 36
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 16.73 MB

2.png

0227 - Worship My Ass.zip

Back