Photoset name: Blue_Waist_Corset_and_Hold_up_Stockings
Number of pictures: 39
Resolution: 2000x879
Resolution: 1315x2000
File size: 31.85 MB

2.png

Blue_Waist_Corset_and_Hold_up_Stockings.zip

Linzee Ryder - Testing my daughter's fiancee

My daughter is engaged! She and her fiancé have been living with us and will continue to do so until they are married. Before my husband and I give our daughter away, I wanted to be certain about my future son-in-law's fidelity. So I decided to test him. During our chat the other day, I noticed he looks at my feet a lot. Just like he always has. I asked him if he truly loves my daughter; but while teasing him with my gorgeous feet. Though he said yes, his eyes were so obviously glued to my sexy feet. I started to wiggle my bare feet and pink pedicured toes in front of his face and when he almost began drooling, I put my foot in his lap and felt a huge bulge. He tried to resist but once my bare smelly feet were under his nose, he asked if he can kiss them. I said yes on the condition that he cancels the wedding to my daughter. The temptation from a foot fetish tease was too great and he agreed. I thought I might just be an overly protective mom, so in return for giving up my daughter, I gave him a slutty foot job he'll never forget. Once I got his hard cock in between my bare feet, I needed to feel it inside my mouth and down my throat. My slutty mylf pussy couldn't take it anymore and needed to have his big cock throbbing inside me. He fucked me so good while worshipping my sexy feet. Cum on feet, like he did on mine, is really the only way to forget about someone...like he forgot about my daughter...

Photoset name: Linzee_Ryder
Number of pictures: 146
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 213.75 MB

2.png

Linzee_Ryder.zip

Norah Nova - Feet in a cake

It was my Boyfriend's birthday today. During our sexting rampage I had to tease him with videos of my cute little feet. Seems like he couldn't resist since he left the office early to come home and immediately fuck me on the kitchen counter. It was so hot and naughty that I smothered my feet stepping in his cake and making him eat it from my creamy toes and soles. Yum.

Photoset name: Norah_Nova
Number of pictures: 298
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 58.75 MB

2.png

Norah_Nova.zip

Vicky Love - Vicky's sexy feet

After 10 years of marriage, my husband Jim and I decided to get a divorce. We agreed to sell our suburban home and my soon to be ex-husband hired the best real estate agent in town. He has helped to sell many of our friend's homes very successfully. When he came over to our house, he looked very charming and he was constantly staring at my feet. Having not had sex for a while, I can't lie that the attention he gave me turned me on so much. It was nice to be single and free again. So when my ex-husband left I decided to stay behind, in our house, with the realtor. We sat down in the living room. I crossed my legs in such a way so that he'll get a good view of my sexy feet. He couldn't take his eyes off them. After a few minutes of chatting, it was clear that we both want each other badly. He leaned over and we started to kiss and make out while he touched and caressed my pretty feet. It wasn't long until he was licking and sucking on my beautiful feet and toes; and I made him lick each toe one by one. Then he went down on me and from time to time pulled my slutty feet into his mouth and worshiped them. I was eager to feel his big hard cock in my mouth and wanted to gag and choke on it. He didn't hesitate and gave me that big dick. I slobbered all over it, getting it ready for a slippery wet footjob. He almost came between my soles as he fucked my slutty feet. He spread my legs and slid his big hard cock into my juicy pussy. He fucked me all over the couch while sucking on my toes and licking my soft soles. While he was fucking me from behind and just couldn't hold it anymore, he pulled his cock out and came all over my sexy feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot. I loved the taste of his cum when I licked it off of my feet. I hope the house will take longer to sell now so he can come over again.

Photoset name: Vicky_Love
Number of pictures: 153
Resolution: 4800x3201
Resolution: 3201x4800
File size: 167.20 MB

2.png

Vicky_Love.zip

2020-07-13 - Cleo Summers - want to play

Lusty bombshell Cleo Summers loves playing adult games. Dressing up in sexy sheer lingerie, she presents a lovely picture in her thong and bra. This hot-blooded milf won't stop felling up her huge tits and big bottom until she's nice and wet. Then her attention is exclusively for her cock craving bare fuck hole!

Photoset name: 2020-07-13_cleo_summers_4_want-to-play
Number of pictures: 104
Resolution: 3600x2403
Resolution: 2403x3600
File size: 180.32 MB

2.png

2020-07-13_cleo_summers_4_want-to-play.zip

2020-07-11 - Cleo Summers - temptation

Don't be afraid to give in to the temptation of Cleo Summer's tight body as she shows herself off in skintight leggings and high heels. This housewife wants you to take her from behind, right there in the kitchen. Just look at how wet her slippery cunt is as she slides her fingers down her slit!

Photoset name: 2020-07-11_cleo_summers_3_temptation
Number of pictures: 94
File size: 178.94 MB

2.png

2020-07-11_cleo_summers_3_temptation.zip

2020-07-09 - Cleo Summers - just a taste

At just 30, Cleo Summers is a mature babe who is aging beautifully. She loves showing off her stunning curves in bras and thongs that cling to her big assets and her tiny waist. As she's stripping and sliding her hand low to masturbate, you'd better believe she's daydreaming about sucking off a thick cock.

Photoset name: 2020-07-09_cleo_summers_2_just-a-taste
Number of pictures: 101
File size: 176.97 MB

2.png

2020-07-09_cleo_summers_2_just-a-taste.zip

2020-07-07 - Cleo Summers - a good time

Lovely Cleo Summers is always down to fuck. This horny mommy loves her lingerie, and why not? She's got a body that deserves to be shown off. Her puffy lips will get your fantasies spinning, but it's her meaty bare pussy that's dripping with excitement that will really get you excited.

Photoset name: 2020-07-07_cleo_summers_1_a-good-time
Number of pictures: 108
File size: 266.06 MB

2.png

2020-07-07_cleo_summers_1_a-good-time.zip

Sarah Vandella - I caught my stepson sniffing my heels

I finished the day with a great milfy shopping spree. When I arrived home, I walked in on my stepson jerking off in the living room while sniffing my high heels that I left there to air out from my feet being super sweaty in. He was embarrassed but I comforted him saying that I know exactly the life stage he's in right now and offered to help him out by fulfilling his foot fetish desires. He was shocked but didn't hesitate. He started licking my soles and sucking on my toes. It turned me on and made me wet. I fucked his big dick and jerked it with my feet until he busted his load all over my red pedicured toes. Hope he keeps it a secret but it was so worth it!

Photoset name: Sarah_Vandella
Number of pictures: 155
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 30.73 MB

2.png

Sarah_Vandella.zip

Vanessa Cage - Wet feet sex with her mom

I came home one day and found the house completely empty; no kids or their boyfriends and no hubby. So I decided to take a nice relaxing bath and rub one out. I had lathered my big boobs with soapy bubbles and was in the middle of masturbating when I heard a phone ring from somewhere in the bathroom! I was shocked to see my daughter's boyfriend filming me with his phone in the corner! I couldn't believe it! He was going to bail, but I ordered him to come right back so I can make sure he deletes the video. He was very shy and embarrassed, which I found adorable. I hadn't cum yet at that point and was still crazy horny so I decided to use him for my biggest turn on; getting my toes sucked and soles licked. He did a great job worshiping my sexy feet. I told him to slide his huge cock between my soles so I can give him a nice long footjob. I love the feeling of a big hard cock throbbing between my soles as I squeeze it. He fucked my big fat milf ass while staring at my wrinkled soles. I came so many times on his huge cock and he busted his nut on my sexy pink pedicured toes. Cum on feet is so artistically sexy as it flows over my toes and drips down onto my other foot. I would think it's our common interest to keep this foot sex episode a secret in front of our beloved family.

Photoset name: Vanessa_Cage
Number of pictures: 161
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 236.39 MB

2.png

Vanessa_Cage.zip

Back