Photoset name: Katerina Hartlova - 11
Number of pictures: 94
Resolution: 4000x2667
Resolution: 2667x4000
File size: 88.88 MB

2.png

Katerina Hartlova - 11.zip

Lexi Luna - Feet therapy

I am a successful marriage counselor and I have an appointment at a client's house. The wife opens the door and invites me in. With her husband Tommy, we sit down in the living room and, during our conversation, I notice Tommy constantly looking at my feet even with his wife sitting right next to him. I was wearing sexy open toed high heels so I decided to tease Tommy while being careful enough that his wife doesn't notice. Then I told the wife that in order to fix the issue between them as a couple, I need to ask Tommy a few questions alone in private. After she walked out of the room I sat next to Tommy and told him that I noticed him looking at my feet but it turns me on so much that all I want is some slutty foot sex. He didn't need much convincing and quickly obliged. So I put my long legs on his lap and wiggled my sexy feet and toes in front of him. When I touched his crotch, I felt his big hard cock ready for a sloppy blowjob. Right away I wrapped my long toes around his big throbbing cock and gave him a slutty foot job. He bent me over and fucked me from behind until I came all over his fat cock. Then I rode his cock while my slutty feet were wrapped around his balls. At the end, he fucked my feet until he came all over my sexy red pedicured toes. His white cum on my red toes looked so hot. I can't wait to have another counseling session with this couple.

Photoset name: Lexi_Luna
Number of pictures: 171
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 265.87 MB

2.png

Lexi_Luna.zip

Lily Lane - Social Media Influencer

I consider myself a social media influencer. I live with my mom and her boyfriend Bill. Bill is always trying to persuade me to do something more with my life but it's so easy and satisfying that I love it. I just snap a few selfies of my hot body and a lot of hot guys immediately respond. As I was shooting my next update by the pool, Bill waved at me to come inside because he wants to talk to me. Of course, he was about to put on the same old broken record about doing more with myself when I cut him off and told him I actually make a lot of money with my sexy body, especially with my feet. He was stunned. So I showed him and I enjoyed making him uncomfortable by touching his face and lips with my bare feet. Seemed like he enjoyed it too because he shut up right away and I saw his boner growing in his pants. I smothered my soles in his face and took his big cock out. He was speechless. I started giving him a foot job while sucking his cock at the same time. He fucked me so good and came all over my slutty feet. Now I'm sure he's content with this new way of me contributing to the household.

Photoset name: Lily_Lane
Number of pictures: 131
File size: 206.43 MB

2.png

Lily_Lane.zip

Puma Swede - Marley Brinx - My boyfriend's mom

I've been dating my boyfriend for over two years now and we live with his parents. In the last few months I've begun to realize that I'm not really into guys anymore; to the point where I'm about to break up with my boyfriend. One day, I was home alone when his mom arrived early from work. She's super chill for a mom and we get along very well. She sat next to me and asked how my day had been going. I said it was going well but I told her I'm in a dilemma and I'd appreciate if I could share my thoughts with her. I admitted that I think I'm a lesbian. She wasn't as surprised as I thought she would be...in fact, she admitted she's had multiple lesbian experiences and she loves them. But the only way to know for sure is to have a lesbian experience. So...she leaned over and started to caress my face and softly kiss me. That was enough to get me wet. She must have known it or felt it because her hand slid into my panties and started to finger my juicy pussy. She asked what my number one turn-on is. I said I'm into feet. She removed my chucks and licked the arch of my foot until I started to breathe harder and harder. Before long, she was sucking each of my long toes individually. Then she made me remove her heels and gently placed her bare feet onto my face. I loved to feel her soft soles on my lips. We sucked and licked each other's feet in an embrace. She fingered me so good while her tongue was going in and out between my toes. She ate my pussy so good too that I came harder than ever before. It was definitely an experience that makes me want to give this lesbian thing a try...

Photoset name: Puma_Swede_-_Marley_Brinx
Number of pictures: 166
File size: 269.89 MB

2.png

Puma_Swede_-_Marley_Brinx.zip

Paige T. - 0294 - Jerk Off Instruction

Paige is frustrated because she cannot have any sex for the next few days. She's horny and wants to watch you jerk your cock. She is going to encourage you to jerk off while teasing you. Her top is unfastened, and those fantastic natural boobs are out first, and Paige is playing with them. She is going to make sure you get hard, and once you are, she wants to watch. Get ready to see a very horny Paige with some exceptional jerk off instructions and encouragement.

Photoset name: 0294 - Jerk Off Instruction
Number of pictures: 38
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 24.75 MB

2.png

0294 - Jerk Off Instruction.zip

Paige T. - 0292 - Upskirt Domination

Paige has got herself into trouble because she has forgotten her physical education (PE) kit, and you are not impressed. Paige wants to make some kind of agreement with you, where she doesn't have to attend the class. Paige notices that you are trying to look up her skirt at her white panties, and she has a suggestion. You get to look up her skirt, while she is going to tease you and dominate you. Then you will agree that she doesn't have to attend the class.

Photoset name: 0292 - Upskirt Domination
Number of pictures: 33
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 34.96 MB

2.png

0292 - Upskirt Domination.zip

Back