Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Breath My Ass

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Bondage
Video language: English

Mistress Ivy Lebelle smothers her helpless slaves face with her big bubble butt taking his breath away! She gets off on making him suffocate under her ass and pussy while grinding away to orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Breath My Ass

Space Clits

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Bondage, Handjob, Hooded, Milking

Amazonian Femdom Aliens search the galaxy to find and capture all micronian males. They love fucking little men with their space clits. Women in the future have evolved and grown their clitorises large and powerful so they and now penetrate the male species. After he is brainwashed and mesmerized it is time for anal probing. The Amazons get so excited stuffing him full of their space clits. Yasmin and Riley take turns using his orifices for their pleasure until they ejaculate into his microinian ass.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Space Clits

Cruel Edging Torment

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Handjob, Milking

Mistress Chanel decides the fate of her slave's orgasm controlling when, where and how he will cum! She plays a cruel edging game making sure he will experience the most frustrating and torturous 10 minutes of his life.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8329kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 827.2 MB

Download Cruel Edging Torment

Extreme Sissy Fingernails Humiliation - Manicure Bondage

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Sissy joy only had one request going into this scene, "please let it be one of your fantasies."

I've dreamed of this scene for years and this is only the beginning of the mischief we can make with these outlandish extra-long artificial fingernails. We scoured the internet and beauty shops to find the biggest queen sized manicure nails. This scene crosses our mutual love bondage with our enjoyment of sissification.

These nails cross the line into pure ridiculousness. They are completely impractical, extending sissy joy's fingers by 4-5 inches. Also on the shopping list for this shoot: bubblegum pink nail polish and super glue!!!

I mummify joy's arms, hands and even fingers into place while she floats helplessly in the leather sling. There is nowhere to hide from my menacing tube of glue! If she struggles too much, i will glue the lock of her chastity device next!

Once the nails go on, it is too late to change her mind. They look extremely feminizing even before we paint them, but blank nails are boring. Bright bubblegum pink is much more becoming of a sissy slut! Once painted, these pink nails will be impossible to hide and she will be trapped as a sissy until they grow out. The pink polish is even scented with bubblegum.

Nothing shows how helpless you are like a vibrator on your chastity cage while your manicure dries! These custom nails have holes drilled into them and i use shoelaces to lace joy into a bondage web. This predicament is extra extreme since the pressure on her natural nails is so painful. Her extensions act like levers, with the length transferring even more energy to her nail bed. Pulling the rope tighter and tighter, i eventually rip off her smallest fingernail!

We strike a deal: i will edge, tease and maybe even allow joy to have an orgasm... But if she loses more nails, she goes immediately go back into chastity! Excellent incentive to not pull on her pretty fingers, even if the pain doesn't stop her from struggling.

My little sissy gets more and more juicy while i edge her again and again until she finally gushes a load of well-earned cum. That also opens the door to some delicious post-orgasm torture!

Before she gets second thoughts, i lock sissy joy back into chastity, adding matching padlocks to her nails! There's no chance of playing with herself now. Even if joy could steal her keys, she could not unlock herself!

Duration: 47:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Extreme Sissy Fingernails Humiliation - Manicure Bondage

FEmpire - Kendra Spade - Trained for Dick

Studio: FemdomEmpire

Princess Kendra Spade needs to get her slave's ass primed and ready for her big party. She plans to have him be the entertainment for all of her girlfriends to use and abuse with their giant strap-on cocks. His ass needs to be properly stretched out before the big night and Princess Kendra has just the ass splitter to get the job done. Using her big red cock she hollows out her slut's hole until he is gaping and ready to be gang banged by every last one of her vicious girlfriends.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download FEmpire - Kendra Spade - Trained for Dick

Trained for Dick

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Anal Fingering

Princess Kendra Spade needs to get her slave's ass primed and ready for her big party. She plans to have him be the entertainment for all of her girlfriends to use and abuse with their giant strap-on cocks. His ass needs to be properly stretched out before the big night and Princess Kendra has just the ass splitter to get the job done. Using her big red cock she hollows out her slut's hole until he is gaping and ready to be gang banged by every last one of her vicious girlfriends.

Download Trained for Dick

Another Day Another Dick

Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual

Jimmy has had to share his wife with yet another man. She loves big cock and her husband has to deal with it. Then she has him eat that load.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6437kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Another Day Another Dick

Gehorche deiner Lady

Release Year: 2013
Genres: femdom, bdsm,fetish, foot fetish, ballbusting, nylon,stocking,rubber,leather
Video language: German

We present hard bdsm sex with experienced gentlemen and prominent dominas who chastise and humiliate their submissive slaves according to all the rules of the arts. Uncut, uncensored and in German original language.

Duration: 2:00:52
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 827kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 820.7 MB

Download Gehorche deiner Lady

300th Anniversary Episode Celebration - 300 Exclusive FemDom BDSM Videos

This is a big day for me as an artist and director. I am here to celebrate publishing my 300th exclusive episode!!! There are even more then that number here on my website if you include the shared content i've created in collaboration with other websites. However, the 300 movies i've personally directed are the nearest and dearest to my heart.

Smart fans can tell the difference between performers going through the motions or lifestyle kinksters indulging in what gives them true pleasure. Thank you for supporting my films as we put the fun back into femdom media!

We've captured a transgirl at the start of her blossoming transition. She has beautiful balls that will someday make great pussy lips but, for now, we need all that extra skin to attach as many clothespins to her as possible. We are eager for the bondage and ritual punishment to begin.

Giada must endure 300 clothespins to celebrate my 300th premiere!!! By the time i'm done, it looks like she is wearing a pair of wooden panties. You can hardly tell that there is any human skin (or genitals) underneath!

Once they're all firmly attached, biting into her sensitive pale skin, then they all have to come off, one way or another. I think that sadistic mistress vyra prefers the hard way! Our submissive should be glad that my clothespins are more merciful than her cruel sharp fingernails.

Does my vibrator make it better or worse? Does getting turned on make it easier to endure the pegs or even more painful? Perhaps giada said it best herself when i asked how she felt, "raw!"

The marks from this scene are going to last for months!!! Only time will tell if she will have permanent scars from her initiation into bondageland.

Duration: 48:41
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download 300th Anniversary Episode Celebration - 300 Exclusive FemDom BDSM Videos

Mindfucking Manhole

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Witness a humiliating 83 minute experience for slave manhole at the well manicured hands of Mistress Monique and Mistress Autumn. He is to worship their armpits, put into pantyhose and wears rubber breasts as he dances with a butt plug up his ass before eating both their assholes and pussies clean while in bondage. Mistress Monique starts the strap-on party as Mistress Autumn wraps Her long legs around his neck. In the dungeon, they take turns fucking him before making him release his load on their feet and lick it up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:32
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 784.8 MB

Download Mindfucking Manhole

FEmpire - Jill Kassidy - Princess's First Pegging

Princess Jill Kassidy has been dreaming about fucking a man's ass for years. She has finally found the perfect cock-loving bottom slut to be her dick taking guinea pig. She gets extra excited and turned on as she straps on a big, thick pink cock and starts stroking it in front of the mirror. Never did she think how sexy she would look with a big strap-on dick as she gets ready to destroy her slut's hungry hole. As soon as Princess Jill sticks the tip of her cock deep inside his ass she knows she has found a new love. Now she just can't wait to invite all her friends over to really run a train her slave's holes.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download FEmpire - Jill Kassidy - Princess's First Pegging

Full Course Meal

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Pussy Worship

Slaves are certainly spoiled in the house of Princess Stephanie West. She makes sure to give them their daily full course meal of her delicious ass and pussy. With pleasure will come pain though as Princess Stephanie rides his face while pulling on his tightly secured nipple clamps. She loves hearing her slave's muffled screams under her ass as she makes them lick her divine holes to orgasm.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps

Download Full Course Meal

Lenna Lux - Cock Milker

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, CBT

Princess Lenna Lux wants to prove to her slave that he has absolutely no control in his orgasms now that he has become her collared bitch. No man will be able to resist the Cock Milker 3500X and it's extremely intense vibrations as Lenna grips it tightly around his helpless dick. No matter if a cock is soft or hard her new cock milking device will milk out any cum hiding away in a slave's balls.

Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

Download Lenna Lux - Cock Milker

Chastity Drain

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Cum Eating, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download Chastity Drain

Extreme Outdoor Serious Bondage Adventure - FemDom Chastity Threesome

Modenarr's rubber torpedo tits are HUGE once they are inflated! They barely fit inside of the upright cage outside of the Serious Bondage Institute in San Francisco, California.

Layers of latex, chastity and bondage keep my sissy under control but the combination of high heels and a nose clamp is what really keeps him on his toes!

My mummy watches me torture his friend, knowing he is net. He is also locked into chastity beneath layers of cling film, tape, fiberglass and a skin-tight spandex zentai suit. I have learned to keep them both under strict lock and key at all times to prevent misbehaving.

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10927kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Extreme Outdoor Serious Bondage Adventure - FemDom Chastity Threesome

FEmpire - Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

Download FEmpire - Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

Pegging Trainer

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Miss AJ is a top notch personal trainer, she will whip anyone into top physical shape within a few months. This particular client just isn't quite making the progress she desires. AJ doesn't want to be embarrassed with a soft wimpy client. AJ has fluffy step up on a box, she circles all of his problem areas with a marker completely humiliating him. Next she puts on a big pink strap on to punish his ass for not taking her diets & workouts seriously. She fucks his ass to show that she is in charge and serious about there being consequences for disobedience. AJ rides his ass hard giving him a punishment pegging. She laughs at him while vigorously pumping her Cock in and out of his asshole, demonstrating her stamina and superior physical abilities.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11256kbps

Download Pegging Trainer

Breath My Ass

Cast: Ivy Lebelle

Mistress Ivy Lebelle her helpless slaves face with her big bubble butt taking his breath away! She gets off on making him suffocate under her ass and pussy while grinding away to orgasm.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Breath My Ass

No Balls Allowed

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Gigi Allens, Holly Heart
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Ballbusting

Goddesses Gigi and Holly have had it with their slave's worthless balls and will do what it takes to see them destroyed. They take turns sadistically kicking him straight in the nuts while laughing as he tumbles over in pain. No recovery time is allowed and a high powered shock collar around the slaves neck will make sure of that. Holly holds him in place while Gigi shows no mercy driving her stiletto heels directly into his precious manhood until the bitch is on the ground and begging for forgiveness.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

Download No Balls Allowed

Folsom Street Fair Public CBT - Lightpost FemDom Ballbusting Humiliation

This is an unforgettable extreme public ball busting scene at the height of the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, California.

With my favorite CBT slave, I am ready to cause a scene so intense it will make even jaded kinksters stop and stare. I mummify him to a streetlight at the famous corner of 9th and Folsom. Once he is secure, it is time to offer his willing balls to passing women.

Proudly displayed on a prominent street corner with only his cock and balls dangling free outside of the bondage, he is in quite a perilous predicament. You can see the fear in his eyes and hear the nervousness in his laugh, mingled with excitement as the women start daring each other to take me up on my offer to abuse him.

"Do any women here have any latent aggression towards men? Any ladies feel like taking out some anger on a set of willing balls???" Soon my sideshow barking has gained us a sea of participants cheering us on.

We bust his balls in the middle of the busy intersection during the height of the festival. Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd and the excitement is infectious! I find that men can take a lot more pain then normal with this level of encouragement from an enthusiastic audience.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11607kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Folsom Street Fair Public CBT - Lightpost FemDom Ballbusting Humiliation

FEmpire - Jane Wilde - Born to Fuck

Young, beautiful, feisty and has a raging hard cock to destroy her slave's asshole with. Yes, Mistress Jane Wilde has it all and is going to pound her slut's hole with every inch of her thick dick until he is begging for mercy.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

Download FEmpire - Jane Wilde - Born to Fuck

Drained Gimp Balls

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

Mistress Alina has her gimp-boy tied up and helpless to tease, torture and edge as she sees fit. Her gimp's cock and balls have been made completely exposed and vulnerable making it that much easier to fuck with. He doesn't know it yet but she has plans to allow him to finally cum today after a long chastity sentence but she won't make it easy. Mistress Alina edges his cock over and over again watching him suffer from complete sexual frustration for her own enjoyment. When he has had enough edging torture Mistress Alina milks out every last drop of cum from his balls then makes the slave lick it all right back up.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11223kbps

Download Drained Gimp Balls

Trained for Dick

Cast: Kendra Spade

Download Trained for Dick

Busty

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kendall Karson
Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Tit Worship

Every man who passes by Kendall Karson can't help but stare at her beautiful 32DD's. She is sick of the constant attention to her tits and she intends to give this slave an up close viewing of her tits. She folds her body over him until her soft pillows are against each side of his face. A desire comes over Kendall to press her tits harder against his face burying him in the valley of cleavage, him completely with her tits. She bends down again. This time she wraps her arms around the back of his head squashing his face tight up against her chest. The warm flesh of her boobs pressed tightly against his face. It felt good to the slave until he realized he couldn't breathe. His nose and mouth were completely by her flesh. He tries to squirm out. Kendall wraps her arms more tightly around his head, keeping his face wedged in her cleavage. Kendall shifts positions, relaxing her grip long enough to allow him a shallow breath. She straddles his body then presses back down again, him in the warm space between her breasts. She plays a game for a while, each time pressing down longer and longer between allowing him a breath, until he thinks he must pass out for sure.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7401kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 584.3 MB

Download Busty

Best Bondage Website Award - DIY Trophy Mistress Foursome

AliceInBondageLand won "Best Bondage Website" and Denali took "Best New Website!" but only one of us got a real trophy. Time for some kinky arts and crafts!

We made an awesome trophy out of Sissy Joy to celebrate our two Bondage Awards but our first Oscar-inspired bondage statue looked nothing like the real trophy. Time for a sissy sequel! Mistress Casanova joins in this time and the four of us will rectify this award show injustice.

This statue has a very extreme stress position so circulation, muscle fatigue, cramps and more will all be an issue. Sissy Joy's goal is to endure for as long as she can for our amusement. For a sleek black look to match my statue, she is encased in a black nylon catsuit with a brand new bright red ball-gag. To keep her in the proper slave position, we add pallet wrap and black duct tape.

Starting with Sissy Joy on her back, we quickly work as a team to trap her legs in a cocoon of palate wrap before we reinforce the bondage with layers of tape and lift her back into a kneeling position. This is where teamwork becomes important, since Joy is helplessly immobilized by bondage on top of bondage!

We take turns with a vibrator, trying to get her to whimper or giggle nervously. Sissy Joy's giggles are infectious and indicate a happy submissive, but also an anxious one. Mistress Casanova is skilled at finding all those special spots that are both painful and pleasurable, but not entirely unenjoyable, even through the l locked chastity cage.

Sissy Joy is a rare flexible submissive who can put her hands fully behind her back, matching the statue's position with no cheating or special effects. Good sluts are hard to find, we're going to keep her!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Best Bondage Website Award - DIY Trophy Mistress Foursome

Back