Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faste.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Elise Toys

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

webcamming is my living but most of all, my hobby! I try to be different by being myself

Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Elise Toys

Valentynex Long Stuff

I hope that 1 day i have a house where i can have nice outdoor shows for you!

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11733kbps
Audio: 196kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Valentynex Long Stuff

Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Niky Sweet (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more forceful with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps

Download Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight

Hot kinky jo

Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Extreme

awesome extreme huge dildo cock self fucking all holes action.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Hot kinky jo

Valentynex Sheena First Anal Fist

Starts to fistass and gets her whole hand in easily makes lick her ass juices from her hand before continuing.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5666kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 488.9 MB

Download Valentynex Sheena First Anal Fist

Holly Hanna

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Solo, Prolapse, Fisting, Anal, Dildo

Fun loving blonde Holly Hanna is back to demolish her pussy and asshole with gigantic dildos until her ass prolapses hard!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download Holly Hanna

Fisted by Alex

Hot kinky jo extreme anal fisting on bed, awesome video show!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Fisted by Alex

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our f"cking machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Isabella Clark

Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Gape, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

In this video we present you as a girl inserts himself into the anus huge dildos! She sex herself deeper deeper! Any size will fit in this big ass! The only way to see this incredible fisting action is to contribute now and make this a reality! Happy viewing!

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Isabella Clark

Elise wet

very happy with all your love, support and appreciation, extreme hardcore

Duration: 29:30
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Elise wet

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our f"cking machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Duration: 23:17

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Cast: Fisting, Lesbian
Genres: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

Download Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Anal dragon

I hope that 1 day i have a house where i can have nice outdoor shows for you! If you like to talk? have a good time and enjoy Hardcore Show

Duration: 40:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2402kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 733.6 MB

Download Anal dragon

Ally Style, Claudia Macc The Vanishing Hand (2017)

Our members really do love Claudia Macc and who are we to disappoint? This week, Claudia returns and this time as the fister who gets to play with stunning dark haired babe Ally Style. These girls start to kiss and rub each other until Claudia bends Ally over and starts to oil up her pussy with her fingers. She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and the.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

Download Ally Style, Claudia Macc The Vanishing Hand (2017)

Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc - Ass Gaped Wide

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Claudia Macc (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fi.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc - Ass Gaped Wide

Elise

Hi, i'm Elise. Just a quick intro for you, i have been camming for about 2 years now and i know my way around the camiverse.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1152x864, AVC (H.264), 2746kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download Elise

Valentynex The Long One

I love it when you push your hand in, then pull it all out and move it away quite a bit and then thrust it back in again, etc.

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6952kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

Download Valentynex The Long One

Lys Xtreme

Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 21:03

Download Lys Xtreme

Anal Dildo

Kiny blonde model Elise extreme show live, bizarre insertions.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 459.8 MB

Download Anal Dildo

Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The Vanishing Hand

Cast: Ally Style (fisted), Claudia Macc (fister)

Our members really do love Claudia Macc and who are we to disappoint? This week, Claudia returns and this time as the fister who gets to play with stunning dark haired babe Ally Style. These girls start to kiss and rub each other until Claudia bends Ally over and starts to oil up her pussy with her fingers. She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and the.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

Download Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The Vanishing Hand

Jaylene Rio

Release Year: 2011

Big boobs milf Jaylene Rio extreme gigantic toys self fucking action.

Duration: 36:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jaylene Rio

Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist

Cast: Rachel Evans (fister), Rebeca (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist

Velicity Von

Horny Milf Velicity Von extreme huge cock oys, self fucking extreme.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

Download Velicity Von

Valentynex Bbc On Stage

Starts to fistass and gets her whole hand in easily makes lick her ass juices from her hand before continuing.

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5511kbps

File size: 508.0 MB

Download Valentynex Bbc On Stage

Cayla, Lucy Angel - Spooning fist

Cast: Cayla (fister), Lucy Angel (fisted)

Blondes have more fun and that is certainly the case in today's Fister Twister scene. Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further. After enjoying stretching her cute blonde friend, Cayla gets Lucy to lick her speculum clean and taste her own pussy juices. She grabs holds of a massive flesh like dildo and slides it into Lucy's pussy. Now Lucy is sufficiently stretched ready to receive a good fisting from Cayla, so Cayla intimately spoons her, sliding her whole hand up inside Lucy. These hot blondes love thei.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cayla, Lucy Angel - Spooning fist

Lucky Starr

Exotic milf Lucky Starr extreme fist hand toy extreme self fucking!

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

Download Lucky Starr

Valentynex All About Anal

I love it when you push your hand in, then pull it all out and move it away quite a bit and then thrust it back in again, etc.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6187kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 538.1 MB

Download Valentynex All About Anal

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Cast: Vixenx Moon
Genres: Gaping, Deepthroat, Spit Fetish, Dildo Sucking, Cospla

I play with my ass for a bit then I push out the bombshell plug which leaves my asshole loose and open.. while I go on wreck my small little mouth hole with a huge thick 11 inch cock. I get it more then halfway in, chke on and slobber all over it being a good messy little whore I am I wanted to wreck my throat longer but my mom came home x.x Next time I'm going to make it supeeeeer messy and I am DETERMINED to swallow the whole thing in the next few months~~

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2744kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 298.9 MB

Download Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Valentynex Master Ass

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10699kbps
Audio: 275kbps

Download Valentynex Master Ass

Francys Belle, Lucia Denvile

Cast: Francys Belle (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Dildo, Speculum

If you want to get your share of fisting porn you have come to the right place. Here on Fister Twister our latest update features two dark haired stunning girls. Francys Belle and Lucia Denvile. Francys wants to see if she is up for the challenge and we couldn't think of a better fister to put her with than Lucia! These stunning lesbian babes start by kissing and Lucia bends Francys over into doggystyle position before fingering her ass and stretching it wide open. Using black kitchen tongs, Lucia inserts them into Francys tight ass and opens it even more. She inserts her fingers into Francys mouth to let her taste her juices then works her way through both a long black pole and a massive flesh like dildo. This prepares Francys ass ready for her lesbian fisting play and Lucia slides her whole hand up inside her ass. This is simply anal fisting porn at its best! At first, Lucia chooses the doggystyle position once more then turns Francys over afterwards to continue her fist fuck. Fran.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7559kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Francys Belle, Lucia Denvile

BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Fisting, Prolapse

Cute blonde Holly Hanna shows the limitless capabilities of her asshole as it devours multiple shaped brutal dildos!

Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

Nadine

Cast: Nadine
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Hot brunette with long legs Nadine spreads them wide for us to get a great view of dildos gaping her tight pussy!

Duration: 24:40

Download Nadine

Valentynex Baseball is coming

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4347kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Valentynex Baseball is coming

Rachel Evans & Sandra Bell - Tight Little Pussy

Cast: Rachel Evans (fister), Sandra Bell (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Big boobed babe Rachel Evans is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting fun so she decided it was time for another challenger. Pretty blonde Sandra Bell was up for some fun and agreed to offer her pussy for the taking. Both girls start this scene naked and Sandra gets to grips with Rachel's ample breasts. Rachel bends Sandra over and starts to rub her pussy with her fingers, running her thumb over her labia while spitting onto it at the same time. She inserts a couple of her fingers into Sandra's pussy, stretching it apart a little and easing into it gently. If she is going to get her whole fist in there, she needs to work her way up to it! Laying Sandra slightly on her side and slides some kitchen tongs into her pussy to gape it a little more. Sandra rubs herself at the same time with her long red nailed fingers, making herself nice and wet too. Rachel is feeling really horny and lets Sandra practice her blowjob skills on a hugely thick black dildo. Rachel eases it into Sandra's pu.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6222kbps

Download Rachel Evans & Sandra Bell - Tight Little Pussy

Back