Sexual Fantasies | Erotic Games | Naughty Roleplays

Orange Trainer

Howdy folks! I've been teasing you all about a game I've been working on called Orange Trainer for some time now. Although I have shown some ingame art, I have never given you a hands-on demo to play around with. Until today! I was asked to release a early alpha of the game so that people could try their hands at it and get an impression of what it will look like in the future.
Genre: ADV, Parody, Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Sexual Training, Male hero, Big tits/Big Breasts, Striptease, Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Handjob, Titfuck, Corruption, Slave, Spanking, Lesbian, Sex toys
Size: 459 MB
Censorship: Is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: Exiscoming
Translation into Russian: BlackConductor, fedotfs
Platform: PC/Windows/Linux/Mac
Edition type: Original (license)
Tablet: It is not required
Version: v1.1
Language of a game (plot): Russian English
Interface language: Russian English

File size: 473.3 MB
Download Orange Trainer

The diary of the cheating young married woman, Yuka

The young married woman, Yuka was going through a rough patch with her husband.
She secretly wanted and looked for fun with different kinds of men.
Mr. Ching, the store manager at the suspicious workplace.
Mr. Usui, the wealthy real estate agent
Mr. Sudou, the good looking student.
She was starting to hook onto many men.
What kind of ending is waiting for her?
Genre: jRPG, female protagonist, vaginal sex, big breasts, Netorare/NTR, Married woman, cheating, multiple endings, orgy, pregnancy
Size: 297 MB
Censorship: Is
Developer/publisher: Magical Girl Club
Platform: PC/Windows
Version: 1.0
Language of a game (plot): English
Interface language: English

File size: 306.0 MB
Download The diary of the cheating young married woman, Yuka

Mask

I liked making up when I was a little girl.
People could be another person if you're good at it.
I live on this woman's technique.
That's it. It's not me who is prostituting.
I wear wigs and dress costumes.
I'm just playing the role.
Now, who should I be today?
Genre: SLG, ADV, Animation, Managment, Female , Cosplay, Prostitution, Big Breasts, virginal, Stockings, Prostitution, Consensual, Bukkake, Blowjob
Size: 301 MB
Developer/publisher: AlexProject
Version: Final Eng
Postscoring language: Japanese

File size: 309.8 MB
Download Mask

Summoner Runes

"Summoner Runes" is a fantasy western-erotic-game where you play as a half-demon male. You live a peaceful life with your Moth-I mean, landlady (EVA) and her two . You are part of an ancient lineage of demons, but you are still unable to use your magic. The reason for this is very simple, demons get magical power by corrupting souls, and you are still a virgin. If you want to increase your magic, you will need to corrupt some souls...
The supernatural city of Oakheart Hills is home to the most diverse magical creatures, who live in harmony, hiding from the human sight. Summoner Runes will feature multiple races, from goblins to cowgirls, elves, orcs, ghosts and even zombies. And, of course, vanilla human girls.
Genre: ADV, Male hero, Big tits/Big Breasts, Monster Girl, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Corruption, MILF
Size: 134 MB
Developer/publisher: SummonerDev
Edition type: In development
Version: v0.02a

File size: 138.3 MB
Download Summoner Runes

Sinful Valley

Sinful Valley is a game about a female protagonist's and her household´s economical struggle while trying to keep normalcy during changing times. Will she be able to keep her peaceful life as it was? Will she change with the city? Will she eventually throw her past away and find a new, exciting life? That will be up to you!
Genre: ADV, Female , Big tits/Big Breasts, Corruption, Cheating, Oral, Blowjob, Vaginal Sex, Multiple Penetration, NTR, Prostitution
Size: 144 MB
Developer/publisher: Studio Dystopia
Version: v0.1

File size: 149.1 MB
Download Sinful Valley

Reverse Digitization

This is a game about a boy who lives in the world, where different characters from films, comics, anime and other media are being digitized.
Genre: ADV, Parody, Comedy, Animation, Male hero, Big tits/Big Breasts, Creampie, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Mind Control
Size: 113 MB
Developer/publisher: Kaizer games
Version: v0.501

File size: 116.3 MB
Download Reverse Digitization

Ore no Are ga Shinsei Sugite Chouhou Sarerun Daga!

The main character, office worker unexpectedly regained consciousness in other world.
There were only beautiful women... more correct there only women.
Say that it is the world where only girls are born.
Once a decade they call the man from another miry for this purpose that it continued their sort.
Genre: ADV,Anal,Big tits,Blowjob,Bondage,Cunnilingus,Defloration,Elf,Fingering,Glasses,Paizuri,Pregnant,Fantasy,Harem,Knight,Princess,Virgin
Size: 695 MB
Developer/publisher: Gen'yuukyou
Language of a game (plot): Japanese
Interface language: Japanese

File size: 716.5 MB
Download Ore no Are ga Shinsei Sugite Chouhou Sarerun Daga!

Devil In The Details Ver.1.0

Release Year: 2018

Genre: Adv, Blowjob, Vaginal sex, Big tits, Creampie, interracial
Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
Platform: PC / Windows
Game language (plot): English
Interface Language: English
Voice Language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP, Processor: 1.66 Ghz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 1920 x 1080, Storage: 1 GB available space

Description: A visual novel game following a young man after he is mugged and makes a deal with a succubus demon to stay alive. Now he must do her bidding, finding and exorcising demons on the mortal realm in a multi-ending story game where your choices affect the outcome. Download and enjoy!

File size: 655.2 MB
Download Devil In The Details Ver.1.0

Witch Hunter Ver.0.5.0

Genre: Adv, Handjob, Vaginal, Blowjob, Anal
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac
Game language (plot): Russian / English
Interface language: Russian / English
System requirements (minimum): Windows / Xp / Vista / Windows7; CPU: Pentium4 2.0GHz; RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD 150MB

Description: This Game will be a visual novel built on the Ren Py engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings. The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian). Download and enjoy!

File size: 844.5 MB
Download Witch Hunter Ver.0.5.0

Innocent Witches Ver.0.3.1

Release Year: 2019

Genre: Adv, Comedy, Straight, Spanking, Big tits, Creampie, School Uniform, Swimsuit, MILF, Witch
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
Game language: English / Russian
Interface language: English / Russian
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows 7 and later, CPU: 2.5 GHz, RAM: 2 GB, GPU: with 512 MB of video memory, DirectX®: 9.0c, HDD: 1 GB of free space
Installation procedure: run the .exe file in the root

Descrition: Innocent Witches is a free, parody transcription of the world created by books about a boy who has survived. The story begins with the point at which the books stopped. But a lot has been changed. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Innocent Witches Ver.0.3.1

SlutCraft Heat of the Sperm New Version 0.16

It seems like Sarah Kerrigan was a loyal member of Sons of Korhal and obeyed Arcturus Mengsk's orders to every syllable just yesterday. But who would've thought that Mengsk didn't forgive Sarah for his . Because of his plots and betrayal, a secret operation on Tarsonis, the capital of the Confederation, turned into a and a 'captive' status for Sarah herself, but as she found out later, it was just another hard way to promising new opportunities. Opportunities to become stronger. To get revenge. To get some pleasure. This is a story about Sarah Kerrigan's path from a loyal soldier to a powerful (and sexy) Queen of Blades.

Date: 02.06.2019
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.16
Censored: No
Genre: 2DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexual Training, Simulator, Voyeur

File size: 516.4 MB
Download SlutCraft Heat of the Sperm New Version 0.16

Enjo Kousai - Arisa No Jouji

Genre: Adv, Anal, Big breasts, Blowjob, Bondage, Masturbation, Prostitution, Sex toys
Censorship: Yes
Game language (plot): Japanese
Interface Language: Japanese
Voice Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows: 7/8/10, More than CPU: Core 2 Duo, Graphic: 1280 * 720

Description: Ariza is a well-known troupe, making constant efforts to achieve his dream. One fine day she will be chosen as a sub-actor during a regular performance stage. Download and enjoy!

File size: 739.6 MB
Download Enjo Kousai - Arisa No Jouji

Love And Sex Second Base New Version 19.5.3

Love And Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
The game is structured around a year of 4 months/seasons (summer, autumn, spring, winter) of 30 days with holidays, the protagonist and girls have a birthdays and can react accordingly with the calendar. Moreso they can react to each others and if the player is two timing he can get in trouble, the game has a date and a phone systems so you can invite girls to dates, ask their numbers and send them dirty texts.
The hero lives in a small house and work a boring office job in a cubicle, during the course of the game he has the possibility to get promoted. Each girl has her own schedule and is at different places at different times, dressed differently and having different activities, when the hero meets a girl he can talk to her, give her gifts, compliment her, ask her on dates, ask her number or her birthday.

v19.5.3:
  • Sasha's pregnancy
  • 2 new sex scenes
  • 4 new story event
  • Collar for Sasha
  • Bugfixes

Date: 30.05.2019
Language: English
Version: 19.5.3
Censored: No
Genre: All sex, Anal, Bdsm, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Corruption, Domination, Erotic Adventure, Hardcore sex, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Visual novel

File size: 185.1 MB
Download Love And Sex Second Base New Version 19.5.3

Hitozuma - Aishita Josei wa Hitozuma Deshita

Meeting with that woman was a coincidence.
From the moment I touched her kindness, she attracted me and I fell in love.
However, the next moment, my eyes caught the ring on the ring finger of my left hand, my mind became dim and I was depressed.
But I will not give up, I will continue to communicate with her, I can not give up my feelings.
How will the relationship between you change and what will happen in the near future?
Genre: ADV, Animation, Anal, Big tits, Sondom, Blowjob, Handjob, Paizuri, Pregnant, Netori
Size: 1.02 GB
Developer / Publisher: Goku-Raku
Tabletka: Not required
Interface Language: Japanese

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Hitozuma - Aishita Josei wa Hitozuma Deshita

FutadomWorld - Binding Sim

Futadom World - Binding Sim is a dating simulator game. If you're familiar with the flash games Sim Girl or Ganguro Girls, you'll see exactly what it is about. It is a kind a simulation game where you play a guy looking for love. This game is a bit different. Your goal is to choose a character among many, and seduce them. before someone else decides you might be better as a slave.
To do so, you'll have to study, go to the gym, buy clothes, work, earn money, develop your sexual stats and talk to your futa crush.
Genre: ADV, Animation, Dating Sim/SLG, BDSM, Slave, Futanari, Anal
Size: 1.28 GB
Developer/publisher: F.W.G.B.S.
Version: 0.3.2
Postscoring language: English

Download FutadomWorld - Binding Sim

Cornelica, Town Of Succubi Ver.1.04

Release Year: 2017

Genre: Male Hero, Succubus, Romance, Big tits, Vaginal sex, Animation, Femdom, Harem, Sex toys
System requirements (minimum): CPU: Intel Celeron / PentiumIII 2GHz or greater, Memory: 4GB +, HDD: 1.5GB or more remaining space

Description: While working at a bar, the protagonist was asked to draw water. Upon picking up a mysterious stone he found there, he was whelmed by light. When he woke up, he finds himself in a country of succubi......! Various types of lewd demons draw near to him. He has to store a certain amount of magic energy in order to get back to his original world! Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Cornelica, Town Of Succubi Ver.1.04

Fall Out

This game centers around the adventures of Nathasha in a world devastated by war, where she will face marvellous encounters, interesting stories, artful enemies, fearful dangers, loyal friends and... other different things.
Genre: ADV, RPG, TRPG, Parody, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Combat, Female Protagonist, Big breasts, Corruption, Masturbation, Titsjob/Paizuri, Anal, Exhibitionism, Stripping, Voyeurism, Monsters, , Lesbians, Spanking, Clothes Changing, Multiple Endings
Size: 1.16 GB
Censorship: No
Developer/publisher: Dvoika Games
Platform: PC/Windows/MacOS/Linux
Version: 0.3 Beta

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Fall Out

Succubus Tales Chapter 1

Genre: Rpg, Adv, Fantasy, Futa / Shemale, Big tits / Big Breasts, Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Transformation, Lesbian
System requirements (minimum): CPU: Pentium4 2.0 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; VRAM: 128 MB; HDD: ~ 800 MB

Description: ou will play as Nicci, a powerful succubus, who, after being betrayed by her "boss", an even more powerful Demon Lord, is taken to fight a group of exorcist. After the battle she's about to die, and so her only way to survive is to transfer her soul inside one of the exorcst's body, a nun to be precise, and take control of it. To make sure to not leave any trace behind, she have to leave her own village, and burn her house. Download and enjoy!

File size: 733.9 MB
Download Succubus Tales Chapter 1

Naitsu Obu Mesaia

Genre: jRPG, ADV, Big Breasts, Ashamed, Prostitution, Teasing, Fantasy, Creampie/Internal Cumshot
Size: 1.64 GB
Developer/publisher: Gyu
Edition type: Pirate (informal)
Version: 1.04

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Naitsu Obu Mesaia

Book 5 - Untold Legend of Korra

A adult game based on "Legend of Korra". Game set on time after Korra opened spirit portal in republic city. I have made up the story mostly with the anime characters plus some extra characters (for additional fetishes).
Genre: ADV, Parody, Avatar, Male hero, Handjob, Footjob, Masturbation, BDSM
Size: 413 MB
Developer/publisher: Muplur
Platform: PC/Windows/Linux
Version: v0.7 Public

File size: 426.0 MB
Download Book 5 - Untold Legend of Korra

Baaba to Mama to no Choujuku Oyakodon

The main character, came to stay for a while to the woman-in-law and the just to the parent house of the wife.
How will it be get on together with them?
But not everything is so simple...
The woman-in-law tests dissatisfaction while her husband in a business trip also tries to tempt him in every possible way...
... or the widowed who was not knowing the man already as 3 years....
Whether it be naughty relations with one either with another, or with both at the same time......
Thus, each its day full of different unexpected events and debauchery.
Genre: ADV,Big breasts,Bukkake,Paizuri,Mature,Blowjob,Harem,Old Lady
Size: 331 MB
Developer/publisher: Appetite

File size: 341.6 MB
Download Baaba to Mama to no Choujuku Oyakodon

Amity Park

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on Danny Phantom.
Genre: ADV, SLG, Parody, Animation, Male hero, Superpowers, Milf, Oral, Blowjob, Titfuck, Handjob, Masturbation, Ahegao, Sex Toys, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Slavery, Monster Girl, School
Size: 913 MB
Developer/publisher: GZone
Version: v0.5a

File size: 941.1 MB
Download Amity Park

Amamane

Even though Seiichi was better at baseball than everyone else, he was unable to perform at his peak during games due to his nerves. He trained hard by himself to get over his stage fright, but it only resulted in him overworking himself and collapsing on the scorching grounds.
Genre: ADV,Big tits,Blowjob,Bloomers,Handjob,Paizuri,Student,Swimsuit,Romance,Virgin
Size: 1.66 GB
Developer/publisher: Prekano
Tablet: Is present

Download Amamane

Umichan Sentoryu Ver.0.8.6

Release Year: 2017

Genre: Adv, Comedy, Animation, Male hero, Big tits / Big Breasts, Small Tits / Small Breasts, Oral, Blowjob
Platform: PC / Windows / Android
System requirements (minimum): CPU: Pentium4 2.0 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; VRAM: 128 MB; HDD: ~ 900 MB

Description: You are a rich guy but with all your money tied up in investments. With no cash to spend, you move in with attractive people you know in exchange for setting them up with a cafe business. With so many lovely distractions it becomes hard for you to focus! Download and enjoy!

File size: 905.5 MB
Download Umichan Sentoryu Ver.0.8.6

Brothel King Version 0.15

Brothel King is another take on Sim Brothel and gets some inspiration from other games, such as Slave maker. It's made with Ren'py, my objectives being to make a fun game with a clean UI, good art and a full back story.

Changelog:
UI changes: Lots of them. Thanks to OhWee and others who pitched in for the inspiration.
Updated perk trees: Balanced the perk trees thanks to sincity3000's suggestions.
Autorest: Added furniture that allows the autorest feature to be set-up.
Autotrain: You can now buy and improve the Master bedroom and autotrain your girls every night.
Security overhaul: The security system has been completely redone from the grounds up.
New events/New characters: More content, yay! You can also enjoy the beginning of a series of events with the Job Girl, courtesy of kite80.
New shops: There are now specialized shops scattered around the city. Finding the perfect dress for your favorite whore has never been easier!
And... stuff: Many other changes, big and small

Genre: Slavery, Bondage, Monsters
Version: 0.15 + Basic Girl Pack (from version 0.13)
Last updated: 24 May 2019

File size: 862.7 MB
Download Brothel King Version 0.15

Voyeur Rpg - Hospital Secret Filming Files Vol. 2 Ver.1.0

Genre: jrpg, Male Hero, Nurse, Voyeurism, Peeing, Exhibitionism, Exposure, Restraint, Sexual Training, Milking, Ashamed, Creampie
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP | CPU: Intel Celeron / PentiumIII 2GHz + | Memory: 512MB + | HDD: 1Gb | Video: 1024x768 full color
Description: A creep-doctor created a back room in the female toilet, and lives there while filming them. "Artists of the Dark" buy these images for a high price. One day, the hospital underwent some investigation. Saki was one of the investigators, who quickly suspected the creep-doctor.Download and enjoy!

File size: 233.9 MB
Download Voyeur Rpg - Hospital Secret Filming Files Vol. 2 Ver.1.0

Futadom World Binding Sim Version 0.3b

Futadom World - Binding Sim is a dating simulator game. If you're familiar with the flash games Sim Girl or Ganguro Girls, you'll see exactly what it is about. It is a kind a simulation game where you play a guy looking for love. This game is a bit different. Your goal is to choose a character among many, and seduce them... before someone else decides you might be better as a slave. To do so, you'll have to study, go to the gym, buy clothes, work, earn money, develop your sexual stats and talk to your futa crush.

Changelog:
-Instead of the game ending at Rye Part One, you can now play Rye Part Two.
- and Danceblow can now be enabled/disabled in the Settings
-There is now animation on the previously unanimated things
-Several million typos have now been corrected
-With the introduction of Rye Part Two, several million new typos are now present
-Nonlinear gameplay! Rejoice, in your free will!
-Multiple configurations of Romanov family threesomes are now possible

Genre: 2DCG, Animated, Futanari, Dating sim, BDSM, Slave
Version: 0.3b
Last updated: 16 May 2019

Download Futadom World Binding Sim Version 0.3b

Sex-Arcade The Game Ver.0.2.1

Genre: Adv, Slg, Management, Animation, Big tits / Big Breasts, Anal, BDSM, Sex Toys, Creampie
System requirements (minimum): HDD: ~ 500 MB

Description: It's a management game; you play the role of a Hostess in managing your Booth, preparing your character with sexy toys as requested by the next client. By serving the clients your characters earn you money that you use to upgrade your Booth, buy new toys and unlock more characters. Download and enjoy!

File size: 431.8 MB
Download Sex-Arcade The Game Ver.0.2.1

Futanari Quest Ver.1.1.0

Genre: Rpg, Fantasy, Futa, Shemale, Futanari, Dick girl, Big Breasts
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
Game language (plot): English + Russian
Voice Language: English
System requirements (minimum): HDD: 1.71 GB

Description: You take the role of Yui, a young woman who is blessed/cursed with an enormous cock. You're given the challenging task of impregnating 100 women across the world to ensure your genetics are passed down to future generations. Alongside your fuzzy companion, Clit, you'll fuck, lick and suck your way across the world. Download and enjoy!

Download Futanari Quest Ver.1.1.0

Hentai Crush

As a single man who desperately wants to have a girlfriend, you have been introduced to a lot of girls via matchmaking service. Let's seduce them and advance your relationship.
Genre: ADV, Puzzle, Dating Sim, Male hero, Big tits/Big Breasts, Oral, Blowjob, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Dark skin
Size: 308 MB
Developer/publisher: Mature Games

File size: 317.3 MB
Download Hentai Crush

Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night

A direct sequel to The Beast and the Bitch, BvsB2 follows Bronx's attempt to get himself a second mate. The game is very focused on the action, taking place in the span of a single friendly date night between Fox (the already broken redhead) and Elisa (the brunette).
Genre: ADV, Parody, Multiple Endings, Big tits/Big Breasts, Anal, Pregnancy, Submission, Monsters, Lesbian, Transformation, Futanari
Size: 311 MB
Censorship: To is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: Alx & Khronos
Version: v1.02

File size: 321.8 MB
Download Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night

Devilish General Imprisoned

On a certain battle field, you catch a general of the devilish army just by chance.
The general turns out to be a beautiful woman...
Will you be able to humiliate this devilish general into a slave of pleasure?
Presenting H with a sassy and rebellious female general from a hostile institution, in Full Voice & Animation.
Genre: Animation, Anal sex, Big tits, Group sex, Bukkake, Oral sex, X-Ray, Fantasy, BDSM, Slave, Demons
Size: 1.94 GB
Developer/publisher: Caryo
Version: 1.0

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Devilish General Imprisoned

Marle: The Labyrinth Of The Black Sea Ver.1.02

Genre: Fantasy, Combat, Female Protagonist, Nudity, Witch, Vaginal Sex, Blowjob / Oral, Gangbang, Group Sex, Bukkake, Creampie
Censorship: None
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows® 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: Intel Core2 Duo or better, RAM: 4 GB, VRAM: DirectX 9 / OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU, DirectX: 9.0, HDD: 701 MB

Description: Having gained the title of Archmage at a young age after slaying the dragon who threatened the nation, Marle now satisfies her curiosity by traveling around the world, exploring secluded areas as well as ancient ruins. One day, news of the discovery of sea-level ruins near the Island of Isola catch her ear. Download and enjoy!

File size: 702.1 MB
Download Marle: The Labyrinth Of The Black Sea Ver.1.02

Dark Fable

Genre: Adv, Male Protagonist, Fantasy, Magic, Nudity, Bondage, BDSM, Slave
Game language (plot): Russian + English + Japanese + Chinese
Interface Language: Russian + English + Japanese + Chinese
Voice Language: Russian + English
System requirements (minimum): CPU: Intel Core2 Duo or better, RAM: 4 GB, VRAM: 1 GB, HDD: 1.65 GB

Description: The bright sorceresses found the house of "Little Evil and remade it to their liking, turning it into a magical garden. The Little Evil saved the house steward, and for 33 years the Evil grew stronger, dreaming of revenge. Now, having become a true dark lord, the Evil has found its offenders and it is your objective is to aid him in his quest for vengeance. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Dark Fable

Defenestration

Defenestration is set in a futuristic soviet union, the player takes up a role of Kira, young promising girl fresh out of school. Help her get on her feet in unfamiliar megapolis, dealing with various day-to-day problems and different characters. Some will try to help you, some to corrupt you (mainly the second one). The game is planned to be choice based and semi-open worlded. Which means no combat system. Current version has at least an hour of gameplay.
Genre: ADV, RPG, Sci-Fi, Female Heroine, Big tits/Big Breasts, Corruption, BDSM, Mental Changes, Clothes Changing, Amnesia
Size: 1.21 GB
Developer/publisher: Fresh Mulan
Version: v0.4.4

Download Defenestration

Meet And Fuck Full Collection + Cheats

Full Game Collection of the paid site - Meet And Fuck Games.

New games in May release:
A Very Tilda Thanksgiving
Schoolgirl Curse 3: The Joyrides of Sex
The MnF Plumber
Boom Town The Return of TIlda Episode 2
MNF Metropolis - the XXX Files : Episode 1
MNF Metropolis - the XXX Files : Episode 2
MNF Metropolis - the XXX Files : Episode 3

Genre: Big breasts, Group sex, Anal sex, Oral sex, All sex, BDSM, Blowjob, Furry, , Sexy ass
Platform: Windows

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Meet And Fuck Full Collection + Cheats

Good Girl Gone Bad v0.27 Final + JDmod + Guide

You play as Ashley and make choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way. Are you a good girl or a bad one? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you choose, it will lead to interesting, exciting and vastly different outcomes. This game aims to present you a complex, branching and coherent story, with deep characters and a lot of freedom, with completely hand crafted, hand drawn assets and a very unique art style, different from the usal 3D models. And a lot of kinky scenes and situations!

Chengelog:
v0.27:
Going to college/with Kevin/bullying Eva
Thug Ash with /Wilson/Enrico/Eva
Waking up
Finding Tyrone and Hugo
Threesome with Tyrone and Jack/Hugo
Another day at the office
TV offer
Arthur's special present with Eva/Jess/Nat

CUSTOM NAME MOD:
Simple mod that I wrote and tested quickly. It allows you to customize the PC's, the boyfriend's and the best friend's names. It will replace all references to the names in the game, including all dialogues and menus. The names will also be persistent with saves - so you can have multiple playthroughs with different characters.
Should work with all past and future versions of GGGB.

Gallery JDMOD:
Fully fonctional gallery with:
Scene description at the bottom ;
Scene selection by character on the left ;
Customization for Ashley (Piercings, tattoos and boobjob) on the right. The style button is an artifact from an earlier version of the mod and only changes Ashley's clothing in the Gallery.

Release date: 6 May, 2019
Genre: Visual Novel, Sexy Girls, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal sex, Handjob, Titsjob, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Interracial, Lesbian, Seduction
Platform: Windows

Download Good Girl Gone Bad v0.27 Final + JDmod + Guide

Dandy Boy Adventures

Dandy Boy Adventures is an adult adventure game with sim dating and RPG elements. The game has a main storyline as well as lots of side quests to complete. All this take place in a fictional town called "Beagleton" sometime in the late 80's.
There's lots of girls to date and interesting characters to meet. Oh and also nudity, lots of nudity! The game revolves around solving puzzles and exploring it's world as well as making choices. You can play as a good guy or a bad apple there's no right or wrong choice here. You can also find a lot of interactive things in this world such as playable video games, usable computers and collectible magazines!
Genre: ADV, RPG, Pixel, Date-Sim, Male hero, Big tits/Big Breasts, Milf, Voyeurism
Size: 153 MB
Developer/publisher: DandyBoyOni
Version: v0.3.1 Alpha

File size: 158.1 MB
Download Dandy Boy Adventures

Succubus Tales

You will play as Nicci, a powerful succubus, who, after being betrayed by her "boss", an even more powerful Demon Lord, is to fight a group of exorcist. After the battle she's about to die, and so her only way to survive is to transfer her soul inside one of the exorcst's body, a nun to be precise, and take control of it. To make sure to not leave any trace behind, she have to leave her own village, and burn her house. After a long travel she reach, exhausted, a remote village, where she plan to regain a portion of her lost energy due to the soul transfer and start her revenge! To regain her lost energy she need to spread corruption and lust among villagers ( but of course, she's a succubus after all!)
Genre: RPG, ADV, Fantasy, Female , Futa/Shemale, Big tits/Big Breasts, Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Monsters, Corruption, Pregnancy, Transformation, Lesbian, Mind Control,
Size: 707 MB
Developer/publisher: Senryu-Sensei
Version: Chapter 1 v1.0 Final Chapter 2 Demo

File size: 728.8 MB
Download Succubus Tales

Innocent Witches

Did you sometime hear about witches? Maybe even saw? Or, perhaps, touched? All this can be told about this guy - difficultly to find the one who succeeded in all this more! At least so speak about its past. Well, you should return to the past and to learn secrets which it conceals. Secrets from deeper past. Secrets which are so important for future all magic world.
Genre: ADV, Comedy, Straight, Spanking, Big tits, Creampie, School Uniform, Swimsuit, MILF, Ghost, Witch, Mermaid, Students
Size: 1.24 GB
Developer/publisher: Sad Crab Company
Platform: PC/Windows/MacOS
Version: 0.2F
Game language: English/Russian
Interface language: English/Russian

Download Innocent Witches

Back