Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Mistress Annalise - Sweet - Delicious Toilet Training

Description

This is the sweetest and most uplifting toilet training video ever. I will adoringly assure you and walk you through the whole process from ass to mouth I am preparing a delicious treat for you. I'll show you what to expect, how brave you are to try it for the first time, and how I believe in you! The most supportive lady in the world. I'm so proud of you for eating my shit and drinking my piss, you're doing so well! It tastes good, doesn't it? I can't help it, but I'll try myself a little. Here are some quick tips to help in case you ever get a little difficult - don't give up, you're doing great !!

Info:
Format: wmv
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:12:21
File Size: 925.55 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Sweet - Delicious Toilet Training.part1
Mistress Annalise - Sweet - Delicious Toilet Training.part2

Mistress Annalise - Enema Pooping - Farting Explotion

Description

My first enema/farts video. This time i'm absolutely naked in my bath. Would you like to feel my farts and shit on your face, wouldn't you? I don't waste my time and fill the first enema liquid into my asshole. The feeling due so fast about have to shit. But I repeat this action couple of times and filling more and more enema liquid and then water into. I want that my ass squirt the liquids out ? I farts so big after enema. My little tight asshole isn't tight anymore. Watch me how how brown water flows out of my ass and lots of farts from my ass. Minute to minute bigger. Feel so good. I show up the mess on the bath. I think if it's a great video if you like enema and farts. Enjoy it!

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:22:45
File Size: 570.06 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Enema Pooping - Farting Explotion.part1
Mistress Annalise - Enema Pooping - Farting Explotion.part2

Diva Feeds The Pig - MistressMystique

Description

Hungry little piggy desperate for truffles crawled into my lair. I mercilessly abused it and feed it every disgusting thing I had including a full diva cup of my menstruation;

• Menstrual blood
  • Spit
  • Golden shower
  • Scat feeding
  • Cum eating

Info:
Format: mp4
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:13:30
File Size: 1.44 GB

Download Video:
Diva Feeds The Pig - MistressMystique.part1
Diva Feeds The Pig - MistressMystique.part2
Diva Feeds The Pig - MistressMystique.part3
Diva Feeds The Pig - MistressMystique.part4

scatdesire - Pantyhose Pooping and Anal

Description

Watch me fuck a huge load out of my ass!! I start fucking my ass 'til it's dirty and I'm ready to shit! Then I drop a huge load in my blue pantyhose! That along with more shit makes you cum so much!!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:21
File Size: 969.28 MB

Download Video:
scatdesire - Pantyhose Pooping and Anal.part1
scatdesire - Pantyhose Pooping and Anal.part2
scatdesire - Pantyhose Pooping and Anal.part3

miss Di - eating and masturbating shit

Description

eating and masturbating shit.
I'm all pretty. before the start, she showed herself, then lay down on the sofa and popped the shit into the basin. Then I began to eat it, put it in my mouth and smear it on my lips. next, I smeared my breasts through my blouse and turbinated my vagina with shit. it's a shitty ugly day

Info:
Duration: 00:09:23
File Size: 516.83 MB

Download Video:
miss_Di - eating and masturbating shit.part1
miss_Di - eating and masturbating shit.part2

SamanthaStarfish - Eat This Big Pile

Description

Watch me push out two huge loads of shit! Look at that! Look at that HUGE pile of poop! It looks tasty doesn't it? Well, you're going to eat it! You are going to eat this entire pile of poop! Listen to me tell you how to eat it, how to chew it up, and swallow it all down. You will eat it like I tell you to, sucking on the turds, licking this big pile, and slowly eating every last bit of it!

Info:
Duration: 00:08:36
File Size: 1.36 GB

Download Video:
SamanthaStarfish - Eat This Big Pile.part1
SamanthaStarfish - Eat This Big Pile.part2
SamanthaStarfish - Eat This Big Pile.part3

SamanthaStarfish - Caught By My Voyeur Neighbors

Description

I am in my kitchen enjoying a fresh load of my shit. I am masturbating with my poop and smelling it! My shit turns me on so much! I'm lost in the smell of my poop! I rub my shit into my pussy and start fucking my pussy with kitchen utensils! I'm so incredibly turned on! I don't even notice that my neighbors are watching me. I don't notice that my neighbors are recording my dirty scat play and commenting on my performance.

I am enjoying my shit and masturbating so hard now! I'm so close to an orgasm! I want to cum so hard from smelling my shit and rubbing my pussy and clit with my poop! I'm fucking my pussy with kitchen utensils and smelling my shit!

I'm about to cum so hard when I look up and I see my neighbors spying on me with a camera! I jump up and run from the room! I can't believe that my neighbors just saw me masturbating with my shit! And they were recording it! What are they going to do with that recording!? Who will they show!? Now everyone will know that I'm a filthy scat girl!

Info:
Duration: 00:02:58
File Size: 481.21 MB

Download Video:
SamanthaStarfish - Caught By My Voyeur Neighbors.part1
SamanthaStarfish - Caught By My Voyeur Neighbors.part2

Olga eats shit from her panties

Description

Hello dear friends. Our Olga made a very interesting film of eating her own shit. I'll run ahead and say that the video is really very interesting and unusual. what can you think, an ordinary Olsha, an ordinary dirty slut, a lover of shit. But this video is the essence of our beloved Olga. She gave a shit in white panties, then she took them off, and there such a hard turd came out and big. Olga began to eat it, ate a little, but still this shit is shit, she choked and it is clear how difficult it is for her to swallow it. I looked and it seemed to me that she was about to vomit everything back. But no, it must have been her shit that was too tasty. Olga ate every little thing and put on her panties again. There is something to see and admire. I wish you the same opportunity to watch this beautiful video!

Info:
Duration: 00:14:38
File Size: 898.09 MB

Download Video:
Olga eats shit from her panties.part1
Olga eats shit from her panties.part2

My Shit Logs Landing On Your FACE - LoveRachelle2

Description

Look at you, little toilet,, waiting under my throne with your mouth hanging open, ever ready to eat my divine shit. In fact, I can't help but mock you for always seeming to be waiting under my throne, day and night, waiting for my stinky gifts. I sit down and grace you with my gigantic load, pushing out my stinky heavy shit logs all over your face!! You're exactly where you belong, slave, under a pile of my shit! Make sure to wipe that shit from your eyes and eat it all, slave. I will be back!

Info:
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration: 00:06:21
File Size: 902.28 MB

Download Video:
My Shit Logs Landing On Your FACE - LoveRachelle2.part1
My Shit Logs Landing On Your FACE - LoveRachelle2.part2

Be A Good Shit Eater and Swallow - LoveRachelle2

Description

Oh, you're a cutie! I knew you'd come to me hungry for some chocolate, but your request that I teach you how to be "a GOOD shit eater" tickles me pink! Well well, if you insist, sweetie. you'll be taking my HUGE LOAD on a fancy plate and a nice fork, I'll instruct you on how to appreciate the presentation as I make your meal fresh from the source How to savor the thick aroma in the air-and how, of course, to take my anal delicacy into your mouth, as I feed you piece by piece, and into your stomach.

Info:
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:12
File Size: 1.71 GB

Download Video:
Be A Good Shit Eater and Swallow - LoveRachelle2.part1
Be A Good Shit Eater and Swallow - LoveRachelle2.part2
Be A Good Shit Eater and Swallow - LoveRachelle2.part3
Be A Good Shit Eater and Swallow - LoveRachelle2.part4

In Your Stomach Pig - LoveRachelle2

Description

"Make me a video of you squatting into the shipping container and spreading your asshole as you shit into it. I love hearing you moan and the noise it makes when you push it out and it slides out. The white pussy cream that falls into it is a bonus. Then can you tell me how much it turns you on knowing that I'm eating your filth, waste, and chocolate. As you spread your holes for me and show me your toes.

Info:
Duration: 00:11:37
File Size: 1.63 GB

Download Video:
In Your Stomach Pig - LoveRachelle2.part1
In Your Stomach Pig - LoveRachelle2.part2
In Your Stomach Pig - LoveRachelle2.part3
In Your Stomach Pig - LoveRachelle2.part4

You Have no Choice Toilet Slave - Angelica Scat

Description

Almost naked a slave is allowed to enjoy my ass. Imprisoned in the face sitting box he has no way to move his head. I sit in the middle of his face on toilet bowl, his nose slips between my ass cheeks and his mouth is firmly under pressure. I alone decide, when and how long he can breathe. As I sit here, I feel that I did not shit today and slowly urgently need to. How convenient, that my little facesitting slave is here to abuse him as a toilet just in the perfect position. So he will probably have no other choice than to open his mouth so I can shit finally. I will only let him go, when the whole shit was swallowed.

Info:
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration: 00:12:07
File Size: 1.31 GB

Download Video:
You Have no Choice Toilet Slave - Angelica Scat.part1
You Have no Choice Toilet Slave - Angelica Scat.part2
You Have no Choice Toilet Slave - Angelica Scat.part3

Tortured Used Toilet Slave - Layla Taylor

Description

I makes my slave clean and kiss my shoes. I beat him with a whip and sit on his face. Then I take a stinky shit in my shit box. Forcing him to smell and taste shit from my butt hole.
Take a pleasure to your goddess!

Info:
Duration: 00:12:35
File Size: 1.41 GB

Download Video:
Tortured Used Toilet Slave - Layla Taylor.part1
Tortured Used Toilet Slave - Layla Taylor.part2
Tortured Used Toilet Slave - Layla Taylor.part3
Tortured Used Toilet Slave - Layla Taylor.part4

Mistress Annalise - Sexy Ass Poop in Pantyhose

Description

Are you here because you want to see huge sexy ass poop a lot in my pantyhose?
I know you're ready to bury your nose in this warm and fragrant mess, but what if you get noticed? Then i punish you very, and make you clean up everything here with your tongue!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:37
File Size: 1.13 GB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Sexy Ass Poop in Pantyhose.part1
Mistress Annalise - Sexy Ass Poop in Pantyhose.part2
Mistress Annalise - Sexy Ass Poop in Pantyhose.part3

I fuck myself with strap-on in shit

Description

Finally, my patient is gone and I can do my favorite thing. Aah.. it feels good sit right in the shit. I'll get even more fucked in shit, fuck myself with strap-on in my pussy and in dirty ass. Ooh, yeah, fuck me. This is such a happy, wonderful day for me

Info:
Duration: 00:09:01
File Size: 973.53 MB

Download Video:
I fuck myself with strap-on in shit.part1
I fuck myself with strap-on in shit.part2
I fuck myself with strap-on in shit.part3

Mistress Annalise - Gassy Bath - Shitty Ass

Description

I'm farting, I'm shitting, I'm pissing, I'm sharting, my poor swollen asshole is gurgling and completely covered with a full rim of crap, and I'm stinking up in the bath so bad it'll never be the same! If you love shitting and farts, what are you waiting for? Dive in my new vid

Info:
Duration: 00:08:07
File Size: 868.78 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Gassy Bath - Shitty Ass.part1
Mistress Annalise - Gassy Bath - Shitty Ass.part2

Emilylove86 - shitting and making poo pops

Description

you love my stinky ass and want a taste? so here! stuff your face and my ass and open wide! here comes a big load just for you!

Info:
Duration: 00:06:05
File Size: 329.43 MB

Download Video:
Emilylove86 - shitting and making poo pops

Eat My Christmas Shit - janet - Melania

Description

I am ready for the holidays - and for all the fans, this is for you High heels and a black suit for the sweetest EFRO Queen, I flaunt my ass and body for the camera, showing and teasing, then bend over my toilet slave. I take a stinky, sweaty, wet shit on his mouth and lips. I flaunt my dirty asshole. If you were on his place with me I know you would dive in and clean up my ass. Lick my ass clean! Merry Christmas! xoxoxo

Info:
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration: 00:08:21
File Size: 931.18 MB

Download Video:
Eat My Christmas Shit - janet - Melania.part1
Eat My Christmas Shit - janet - Melania.part2

Diaper Fitting Room 2

Description

Good day, dear friends. In this video, you will see Olga again. Our extreme and brave Olga. She does such things and filming, but which even we did not dare) Our Olga again went to the shopping center in a diaper. She so wanted these sensations when she was in public, in a dirty diaper, and also trying on new clothes. She liked the fact that she started filming and is ready to do it over and over again. So Olga will probably delight you with filming from public places often) This slut is very sexy and extreme. This time Olga put on a diaper at home, then on the road she gave a shit and ate a lot of time in a dirty diaper. When she came home, she took it off and showed you what was inside. I can imagine what smell was there, it's a pity that the camera does not transmit it! I hope you like Olga and you are ready to support her with purchases, so that she could do something very cool and depraved on the street, but this requires equipment! So more purchases, more exclusive videos in public places! Erase and enjoy!

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:24:28
File Size: 1019.41 MB

Download Video:
Diaper Fitting Room 2.part1
Diaper Fitting Room 2.part2
Diaper Fitting Room 2.part3

DirtyBetty - Big Assed Girl Pushing Hard

Description

Just don't say that you've never seen a sexy girl with a huge fragrant ass pooping . Here's another treat, a juicy hole gives out streams of shit, can you catch them? Do you want this fresh and warm pile of shit to fall right on your face? You will see: Bathroom Girl Pooping Huge Fresh Load of Stinky Creamy Shit with Ass Smearing and Closeup View Of Pile

Info:
Duration: 00:03:20
File Size: 241.11 MB

Download Video:
DirtyBetty - Big Assed Girl Pushing Hard

cleopatra - Shit Piss and Spit Good Boy

Description

Hey there! Have you been a good boy? Yes, of course, you have! And you deserve a reward for being a good boy. Enjoy my birthing a hefty, smelly shit on a container for you to enjoy, you're going to smell, kiss, and slowly savor my mix of hot fresh shit, pee and my spit!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:33
File Size: 1.06 GB

Download Video:
cleopatra - Shit Piss and Spit Good Boy.part1
cleopatra - Shit Piss and Spit Good Boy.part2
cleopatra - Shit Piss and Spit Good Boy.part3

SamanthaStarfish - Extreme Modified Toilet Slave

Info:

Description

Your life is completely over. You are mine now and I can do whatever I want with you. I am going to destroy you, permanently modify you. I am going to change your entire body to suit my needs. Your only purpose in life is deposing my shit. We will start with inserting a permanent tube into your mouth so my poop will be carried directly to your stomach. You won't need teeth or a tongue anymore, so they will be removed. You don't really need arms or legs either. Soon they will be removed as well. You will be just a head and a torso. A helpless being designed to depose of my shit.

I have so many horrible things I'm going to do to you, toilet slave! Welcome to your new life!

Enjoy!

Duration: 00:10:24
File Size: 1.51 GB

Download Video:
SamanthaStarfish - Extreme Modified Toilet Slave.part1
SamanthaStarfish - Extreme Modified Toilet Slave.part2
SamanthaStarfish - Extreme Modified Toilet Slave.part3
SamanthaStarfish - Extreme Modified Toilet Slave.part4

Back