Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Kinkykat - Tied up

I had a lot of fun today with this bi***
Started off by attaching him to my scat chair.
I take out my whip and whip him badly on his legs and penis. You can hear him scream. So much fun. I also walk on his belly while I whip him.
After preparing him to the core, I pee and poop in a cone that is in his mouth. He has to like all the poop from the cone. I also use the brush to push down all the poop in his mouth.

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 1080x1920
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:08:51
File Size: 549.85 MB

Download Video:
Kinkykat - Tied up.part1
Kinkykat - Tied up.part2

Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 2

Description: In this hot kackefick movie, the hairy milf shits her stick in the face while he licks her, then the milf lies on her back holding her cunt and lets her stick shit in the middle of the wide open pussy and then with a dildo fuck the shit in the cunt before her engraver then fucks the milf hard in different positions and smeared her face and body. Have fun watching

Info:
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:26
File Size: 1.87 GB

Download Video:
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 2.part1
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 2.part2
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 2.part3
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 2.part4
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 2.part5

Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 1

Description: In this hot kackefick movie, the hairy milf shits her stick in the face while he licks her, then the milf lies on her back holding her cunt and lets her stick shit in the middle of the wide open pussy and then with a dildo fuck the shit in the cunt before her engraver then fucks the milf hard in different positions and smeared her face and body. Have fun watching

Info:
Duration: 00:14:27
File Size: 1.82 GB

Download Video:
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 1.part1
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 1.part2
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 1.part3
Fuck each other and fuck a dildo part 1.part4

GwenyT - Stuffing my cunt with shit

In this video I stuff my cunt full of my mushy shit, I get it to make my pussy swell with it inside and then I try my best to push it out before pushing more back in. I finger the inside of my pussy, all I can feel is my shit on the inside, it's so dirty, it's the grossest thing I've ever done. I smear over my cunt getting myself even dirtier.

Info:
Duration: 00:07:34
File Size: 844.86 MB

Download Video:
GwenyT - Stuffing my cunt with shit.part1
GwenyT - Stuffing my cunt with shit.part2

PrincessPoo - Shit N Grind

I come in after a night out. All dressed in my heels and leather jacket.. I do a little striptease for you. I'm in a good mood.
I strip naked and then I start playing with my dildo. Fucking myself very hard with it. I roll onto my back and take a long steamy piss then continue to fuck myself. I go onto my back once more and take a nice dirty shit. Then I grind on my dirty pile. I then get the shit and smear it seductively all over my nipples, belly and pussy before bringing myself to orgasm! Thank you for watching!

Info:
Duration: 00:16:43
File Size: 930.87 MB

Download Video:
PrincessPoo - Shit N Grind.part1
PrincessPoo - Shit N Grind.part2

PaulieMaxx - Filthy ass pumped

I found my fucking machine, and decidet that it will be a good moment to fuck my ass.I do not do enema before it.
I fuck my ass till shit is came out, now my ass is dirty, and also I grab a piece of shit and smear my ass.
How do you like ot now?Big fat ass covered with shit

Info:
Duration: 00:09:26
File Size: 674.76 MB

Download Video:
PaulieMaxx - Filthy ass pumped.part1
PaulieMaxx - Filthy ass pumped.part2

Columbian Amateur Line By Alissia And Key

New Columbian scat swallow amateur movie with top slave Key. Pee and scat into mouth in columbian amateur style. The new scat slave is so fucking sexy how she play and how she smile. She got the shit to eat and she got mastrubatet with shit in her pussy. Also she got some pussy slaps after shes peeing waterfalls. So if you like amateur scat and pee movies with latin girls eat shit and make scat kisses, then watch this one...

Info:
Duration: 00:19:59
File Size: 1.32 GB

Download Video:
Columbian Amateur Line By Alissia And Key.part1
Columbian Amateur Line By Alissia And Key.part2
Columbian Amateur Line By Alissia And Key.part3

Huge Load Filling My White Jeans

I know about your big ass fetish, white fullback jeans fetish, sniff dirty panties, so I decide to take your fetish to another level.
Before I went from work, I took an enema, and i was hard to get home, bud I made it.
Now I stand in front of you, and tease you with her big ass, and white jeans.
Probably you are not ready to this enema shit and pee explosion out of my ass and pussy.
At the end I take off my panties, and let you stroke your tiny cock with those dirt.
Take a look at my super filthy ass.

Info:
Duration: 00:10:13
File Size: 903.44 MB

Download Video:
Huge Load Filling My White Jeans.part1
Huge Load Filling My White Jeans.part2

DirtyScatGirl - ladies have scat fun

Sunday afternoon turned into a perverse meetings.At the conclusion of surprise for our cameraman.My good friend Denise wanted to again play dirty games. I say yes, let's play..Both we love pantyhose and it was clear where to begin our dirty game..Then it's just a matter of improvisation between me and Denise!!
Denisa beautifully kisses and has a delicate ass hole.

Info:
Format: wmv
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:22:23
File Size: 932.45 MB

Download Video:
DirtyScatGirl - ladies have scat fun.part1
DirtyScatGirl - ladies have scat fun.part2

DirtyScatGirl - Self Enema With Whipped Cream

I'm lying on my back in the tub, and I like to make a nice enema. At first I had water in my ass, then it would be whipped .. yes, I want it !!! It's a very strange feeling to have whipped cream in my ass..
I'll put my feet behind my head and I'll make a fountain.A sensational feeling to see my shit fall on my face!!I am very horny and I shit spread over my face and my full body.

Info:
Duration: 00:08:44
File Size: 351.5 MB

Download Video:
DirtyScatGirl - Self Enema With Whipped Cream

Yes Daddy - Giant Pile Of Poo

This video is only a Taboo Role-Play Step-Daddy video. I wear my lovely and sexy at same time Yes, Daddy? labelled silky brief on. I wanna tease you Daddy so you can enjoy this naughty kinda dirty fun just relax. You can't even touch me just visualize every dirty fantasy of yours. Shall I leave my panty on or remove it? Your choice Daddy. I spread my pussy in doggy and you wanna hear me queefing then I do it for you. But it's just silence cause I feel need to poo and afraid I push it out easily what we wouldn't like Daddy right? I suck on my dildo and ask you How badly you wanna see me pooping front of you? And you even asking me fucking my hole while you watch me? Wow that's the surprise Daddy how nasty you can be. But I'm a good girl and penetration a dildo hardly to my tight asshole and can't hold my poo. So much pain to try fucking myself with poo in so I lift legs up to push out my stinky giant pile of shit. Moaning of pleasure and pain at same time. Then I keep fucking my butt as you asked me for. I didn't know you wanna watch me fucking myself after a huge shit like this but telling you once again you can't touch me at all only I'm filling up your fantasy that's it. I keep fucking my ass with legs up view and you can admire my panty hanging on my legs in the entire video. Fucking myself front of you then knee on doggy and gaping, stretching myself. Do you wanna hear me farting? Really? So my farts will help you to cum right? I release some of nasty and loud farts to help you out(shoot my camera as well with poo) You can come but never can touch me don't ask it again. I say goodbye with a loud , wet farts. So how much fun you had Daddy?

Info:
Duration: 00:19:49
File Size: 1.06 GB

Download Video:
Yes Daddy - Giant Pile Of Poo.part1
Yes Daddy - Giant Pile Of Poo.part2
Yes Daddy - Giant Pile Of Poo.part3

PrincessPoo - British Filthy talk with holding

Oh the British! Known for their love of tweed and pearls! I may have the pearl earrings but they broke the mould with me! I am a self confessed, filthy dirty scat whore! I enjoy holding my shit and fantasise about you fucking me up my shit pipe and forcing it back up! What would the queen say ??? I'm a stubborn bastard! I'll hold it and hold it! Listen to my farts! Are you a fart sniffer ? I love smelling my stinking, filthy dirty farts! I'd love you to come and rim my dirty arsehole soaking with sweat as i hold my log in! This shit has been baking for quite some time! I eventually let it out and catch it in my hand! Its a nice nobbly one, firm but flexible! Listen as i talk to it and sniff it! Listen as i chastise it! Until next time! Thanks for watching me turn one out!

Info:
Duration: 00:15:16
File Size: 1.56 GB

Download Video:
PrincessPoo - British Filthy talk with holding.part1
PrincessPoo - British Filthy talk with holding.part2
PrincessPoo - British Filthy talk with holding.part3
PrincessPoo - British Filthy talk with holding.part4

PooGirlSofia - Masturbating in Panty Mess

Post-panty poop play! I squeeze my poop through panties so you can see the nice round shape of it See close up's of my shit and I show you a VERY close shot of my knickers after I take them off. As I play with myself in my undies as I shit, see my hot mess COMING OUT OF THE SIDES, one mess by one. I got so wet from this I also pick up my poops from the floor where you see some shit hanging off my ass.

Info:
Duration: 00:07:20
File Size: 406.35 MB

Download Video:
PooGirlSofia - Masturbating in Panty Mess

Young Scat Girls No 2 - Diarrhea Action

The second movie of our series with young scat girls is out. Again we took the same girls as so many customers asked us to make a movie with them again. This time it's more like a diarrhea movie. The fresh diarrhea from 18 year-old girls tastes fantastic and the smell is also amazing. So if you like fresh shit of 18 year-old babes and love diarrhea then you are at the right place. In this movie, one of the girls visits the other one. They start making out and they try lesbian playing. They lick each other's pussies with a lot of saliva and then one of the girls shits into the other one's mouth. So it's an exciting movie with diarrhea swallow and scat eating...

Info:
Duration: 00:21:30
File Size: 1.14 GB

Download Video:
Young Scat Girls No 2 - Diarrhea Action.part1
Young Scat Girls No 2 - Diarrhea Action.part2
Young Scat Girls No 2 - Diarrhea Action.part3

PrincessPoo - poo desperation - Shit on leather jacket

I'm at my friend's house. Unfortunately the lounge door handle has come off at the other side of the door and I'm stuck at her house alone! I phone her and ask how long she's got going to be. A whole hour! I need to go to the toilet! I hang up and try to distract myself! I walk up and down! Stick my fingers up my arse and try to push the turd back up. I try sitting on the couch and play candy crush! I can't concentrate! I Google how to hold my poo! Apparently I need to clench my arse cheeks! I try but it's no good! It's coming out! I phone my friend again to try and hurry her along. In the end I have an idea! My friend is so houseproud and if I poo anywhere in the room she'll kill me! Problem solved! I take off my leather jacket and place it on the coffee table! I'll just throw it in the bin when I get out! Nice satisfying shit!

Info:
Duration: 00:13:05
File Size: 1.21 GB

Download Video:
PrincessPoo - poo desperation - Shit on leather jacket.part1
PrincessPoo - poo desperation - Shit on leather jacket.part2
PrincessPoo - poo desperation - Shit on leather jacket.part3

PrincessNikki - Piss and shit consumption

I want a cup of coffee, and I order my pathetic toilet slave to make me one, and bring a glass for himself. I have a plan for his glass off course, and it is not water. So when he arrives I tell him it is time for him to taste my precious champagne. I fill up a big glass, and make him drink every drop. When he is done, I fill it one more time, again with a clear message to drink everything!
But I have more for him, he also need to eat, so I have him lay down on the floor. I make him smell his source of food, and I smother him with my pussy. I make sure his mouth is wide open and push several pieces into his toilet mouth. When I am done, I make it clear that he need to eat it all! He should consider it a privilege eating form my Princess body! When he have consumed all the shit I make him clean my ass, and smell to make sure it is clean!...

Info:
Duration: 00:10:27
File Size: 688.57 MB

Download Video:
PrincessNikki - Piss and shit consumption.part1
PrincessNikki - Piss and shit consumption.part2

Back