File Size : 86.05 MB
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:09:02
Resolution : 1280x720

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download from FileBOOM > > > aad708458011f232.mp4
###

Extreme Scat Kisses Party With 4 Girls - Dominatrix Sara And Debora

Description: New scat kisses extreme movie with top dominatrix Sara And Debora. Also on of the best slave Penelope is in the movie. The Girls start with a big kiss Party with real deep kisses and change each other. After two slaves get a pee shower direct into the mouth. Finally the 2 dominatrix shit in both slave moth a big amount of shit and let them kiss each other with all the big good smelling shit inside the mouth. It looks amazing how the girls kiss with all the shit in them faces and mouth!

Genre: Piss, Toilet Slavery, Scat, Femdom, Lesbian
Cast: Dominatrix Sara And Debora, slave Penelope

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.34 GB
Duration: 00:44:47
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Extreme_Scat_Kisses_Party_With_4_Girls__Dominatrix_Sara_And_Debora.mp4
###

Lady Kate - The Dentist Teil 2

Description: Lady Kate plays with her slave in the dantist room till he can't stand it anymore scatting in mouth.

Genre: Toilet Slavery, Piss, Smoking, Spitting, Femdom, Scat, Latex, Fisting
Cast: Lady Kate

FileSize: 269 MB
Duration: 00:25:58
Resolution: 640x512

Download from FileBoom >>> Lady_Kate__The_Dentist_Teil_2.mp4
###

Meals On Heels - Fart Appetizers, Piss Cocktails, And Scat Entrees

File Extension : mp4
File Size : 182.56 MB
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:10:56
Resolution : 1920x1080

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download from FileBOOM > > > acf19d3401acf36a.mp4
###

MIKI KARASAWA / HOME ENEMA TORTURE (CENSORED) (DEEP'S)

Description: ENEMAS, MEGA EXTREM, ANAL TORTURE

Genre: Japan, Anal, Enema, Scat, Fetish, Bizarre
Cast: MIKI KARASAWA

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 802.7 MB
Duration: 01:38:41
Resolution: 640x480

Download from FileBoom >>> MIKI_KARASAWA.avi
###

MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT IN HIS DOGHOUSE

Description: I arrive early at my dungeon to attentd to my slave. He has spent all night in his kennel. I had it specially made for disobedient slave's like him. He's going to have to earn his release to be allowed out. Therefore, I'm giving him some training and decided to see how good his nose is. So I ordered him to get sniffing, beginning with my feet. As we progress with his sniffing training, it looks like he may be enjoying my beautiful scent. I tell him to continue and I may allow him to progress. I can see my slave is getting excited, so I remove my panties and allow him the ultimate luxury, to sniff my beautiful pussy and ass. I know he's hungry, so I'm going to give him a little treat. My bitch puppy is going to enjoy eating my shit. I get him to lie on his back, while I straddle over his head. As I relieve myself, he has to keep his mouth open wide to enjoy my delicious shit. As he's so excited and wants to cum, I allow allow him to play with his cock. Of course he can't cum without my permission. He has to finish eating all my shit first. I watch and laugh at him aimlessly pulling on his limp cock, as he coughs and chokes trying to swallow my delicious shit...

Genre: Foot Fetish, Scat, Femdom
Cast: MISTRESS GAIA

FileSize: 642.5 MB
Duration: 00:11:23

Download from FileBoom >>> MISTRESS_GAIA__SCAT_IN_HIS_DOGHOUSE.mp4
###

Pay A Scat Visit

Genre: piss, lesbian, scat, vomit
Director: Danny Cross
Cast: Dyana, Sabrina Blondie, Daniela, Bel, Bonnie, Regia and Josie

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 608.4 MB
Duration: 00:55:19
Resolution: 320x240

Download from FileBoom >>> MFX247_Pay_A_Scat_Visit.avi
###

Princess Nikki - Time to feed the toilet

Description: My toilet is broken in and I need to take a dump again. But he tells me he is a believer, and he believe sex is a sin, but having a constant boner next to me is not? Well for sure if no one else punish him, I will!
I start slapping his face, and making smell my armpits. I have him lay down on the floor, and I shit in his toilet mouth! But he really misses a lot, and Tina Blade is visiting me, so she brings a spoon to feed him. But I have more for him, and I position me above him to take another dump. Now he�s got more than a mouthful.
I call my other slave over to clean my ass with his tongue, which should be a privilege. Before I piss in the toilet again, making sure my logs stay moist.
I am not satisfied before I have spoon fed him every piece of shit! So from now on, his only religion should be me and my shit!

Genre: Toilet Slavery, Piss, Femdom, Scat
Cast: Princess Nikki

FileSize: 645.1 MB
Duration: 00:14:42

Download from FileBoom >>> Princess_Nikki__Time_to_feed_the_toilet.mp4
###

Back