Sado Ladies

My gimp slave is on my bed, knowing that I am in the mood of giving him a good bumming with my red cock. To add to it I give him a dose of amyl to take for me and relax even more whilst I take him all over my bed. He is so excited I decide to release him from his chastity for the time being. I make him beg for my cock and spread him to take it all in, deep. Ohh the noises he makes at every pounding. Left him like a hot mess.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sandra, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Intox Fantasy, Intox, Latex Fetish

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Sandra_Bedroom_anal.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 1.19 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:51
Video: AVC,
Audio: AAC LC

Download Links:

Mistress_Sandra_Bedroom_anal.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Latex, Rubber, Helen Bates, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Bondage Male, Bondage

General Info:
File Name: New_Video.mp4
File Size: 56.7 MB
Duration: 00:01:55

Download Links:

New_Video.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Electric Play, Electric

General Info:
File Name: Riding_The_Mule_1080_Part3.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 279 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:25

Download Links:

Riding_The_Mule_1080_Part3.mp4

My new sissy maid can watch herself in the mirror as I fuck her butthole from behind. Let's see if she is a good gurl.
Part 1
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Fetish Liza, Rubber Doll Jenna, Liza, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cocksucking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Maid, TV, Transvestite, Leather, High Heels, Boots

General Info:
File Name: Sissy_maid_fuck_doll_part_2.mp4
File Size: 201 MB
Duration: 00:07:49

Download Links:

Sissy_maid_fuck_doll_part_2.mp4

Mistress Damazonia has suspended her slave in four point suspension, naked, vulnerable and open to her whims. She is training him to take cock, using the dick stick to open his mouth and throat as she thrusts it between his lips, so he gets used to a mouthful of hard meat. She then turns her attention to his ass, stretching it put with the dildo as he moans in pleasure, she pushes it in hard and deep, as she humiliates him with her sexy voice. Her massive strapon is then used to pound him, pegging in an amazing erotic rhythm, encouraging him to beg for more as he takes the full length over and over, like the slut he is becoming.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Damazonia, Damazonia, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Suspended_Spread_And_Pegged_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 217 MB
Duration: 00:05:24

Download Links:

Suspended_Spread_And_Pegged_1080_Part1.mp4

Head of the company, Miss Tiffany, summons the shy, new boy to her office and to see how compliant he is. She soon has him on his knees cleaning and licking her shoes before she has him massaging and kissing her feet and legs. As a reward for his keenness, much to his embarrassment, she pulls out his cock and masturbates him until his cock explodes cum onto her stocking tops.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Tiffany Naylor, Office Domination, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Tiffany Naylor, Mistress, Stockings, Nylons, Boss, Employee, High Heels, Cum, Cum on Stockings, Dom Boss, Female Masturbation, Female Orgasm, Flesh Stockings, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Handjob, Lady Boss, Leg Worship, Seamed Stockings, Stocking Worship, Upskirt

General Info:
File Name: The_Boss_Stockings.mp4
File Size: 443 MB
Duration: 00:24:53

Download Links:

The_Boss_Stockings.mp4

Domina Snow is sent the mindless doll Tiffany for some playtime by Lady Nina. She is delighted at the cute present and wastes no time in adjusting it to her needs, adding extra makeup and nail varnish. She then decides to spank Tiffany for getting lipstick on her Louboutins, enjoying the rosy reddening of her rosy cheeks. Tiffany is then teased and her hard she cock is revealed, Alexandra delights in edging it over and over until she allows a cruel ruined orgasm and playtime ends.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Tiffany Real Doll, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Cum, Doll Training, Doll Transformation, Edging, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Handjob, Lingerie, OTK, Ruined Orgasm, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Spanking, OTK Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Xdressing Dolly, Xdressing Make Up

General Info:
File Name: Tiffany_Play_Doll.mp4
File Size: 637 MB
Duration: 00:28:12

Download Links:

Tiffany_Play_Doll.mp4

Bob had a normal life before becoming the slave of Fatima; an ad online, a meeting in a bar and slavery at first sight. "From now on, you're my whore, you will make money for me!"
Fatima, Arabian, 20 y.o., cruel and unscrupulous, her life is completely devoid of a moral code. She doesn't need to work since she has a some sluts who work for her and Bob is one of them.
Sitting on Bob's face, Fatima is rubbing furiously her ass on his nose, the lucky guy can't breathe, he only can smell the asshole of his Mistress: "Do you enjoy the smell of my ass bitch? Lick my hole, stick your tongue!"
Slave Bob, this asslover doesn't need to be told twice, if only he could have two tongues ! the smell of her ass is driving him crazy, his head is wedged under the bottom, he's having a hard-on, it's so good to become the slave of a young arabian girl!
But Fatima wants more, on her knees on the sofa, she gives her pussy to worship, Bob must lick ass and pussy at the same time, lucky bastard! How many slaves would like to take his place.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Young Goddess Club Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Oral Servitude, Asslicking, Ass Licking

General Info:
File Name: Young_Goddess_Club_-_You_re_Going_To_Eat_My_Ass_Dirty_Whore.mp4
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:12:05

Download Links:

Young_Goddess_Club_-_You_re_Going_To_Eat_My_Ass_Dirty_Whore.mp4

What happens when you have a small cock and can't please me? you get put in my cage and cucked. You get to listen to me getting fucked by real men. This is the reality of your situation. Like the BBC I fucked last night, all you could do was listen intently in the cage and imagine what was happening. Don't worry, I saved you something from our long hot fuck session.......

General Info:
File Name: __Miss_Roxana_Rae_Caged-Cdfgh.mp4
File Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

Download Links:

__Miss_Roxana_Rae_Caged-Cdfgh.mp4

[This is an old scene that I never posted here. It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days.]
Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again.
Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing.
"Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."
Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that if he wants to stick around, she's going to fuck his ass 364 days a year. Rudolf is reluctant at first, but once she has him sucking her cock, he turns pretty slutty and starts taking in the ass like a champ.
She strokes his cock while she fucks him, edging him for her amusement. She likes to keep her employees begging. She doesn't let him cum. She edges him a couple times, then makes him worship her body while she cums, then leaves him on his knees.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sweet Femdom, New Year, Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart, Cosplay, Fishnets, Sex, Costume, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: charlotte_sartre_saves_xmas.mp4
File Size: 770 MB
Duration: 00:20:50

Download Links:

charlotte_sartre_saves_xmas.mp4

General Info:
File Name: weededging.mp4
File Size: 982 MB
Duration: 00:13:18

Download Links:

weededging.mp4

From the craft room to the dungeon. Christina keeps an eye on her restraint chair boy during a long-day session, being sure to torture him with a vibrator.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Christina QCCP, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Redhead, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Vibrator

General Info:
File Name: 11_Christina_QCCP_-_Ultimate_Experience.mp4
Definition: SD
File Size: 202 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:17:10

Download Links:

11_Christina_QCCP_-_Ultimate_Experience.mp4

The holidays are almost over, and you don't seem to have fattened up enough just yet! Not even close to how fat I'd like you to be for me, little one! So, I think I have just the way to make you look a little chubbier! I know you won't be able to resist my charms, and after all.I know you'd do absolutely anything to get the privilege of worshiping and kissing my ass! Especially if I also allowed you to lick my ass crack, isn't that so, freak? Well, you're gonna get the chance to do all that, but only if you'll lick every single bit of Nutella off my ass and eat that candy too! If there is anything left on my butt, you're getting in trouble, little one! Oh, and I'm sure you'll also do a great job at worshiping everything and anything that comes out of my ass, too.including that gas that you are now to always inhale for me! Right?
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, POV, Christmas & New Year, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Christmas, Facestuffing, Overeating, Farting, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Asshole Fetish, Farts, Farting, POV Farting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit

General Info:
File Name: 11_Goddess_Natalie_-_Ass_cleaning_slave_this_Xmas.mp4
File Size: 565 MB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:09:37

Download Links:

11_Goddess_Natalie_-_Ass_cleaning_slave_this_Xmas.mp4

I'm an extremely active, healthy lady and after a long session of muscle sculpting with weights and aerobics, I will be obeyed and have my sweaty, stinky feet worshiped!! dumbass is waiting on his knees for my return: ready to bow to my every command and cater to whatever mood I might be in. he's greeted with a slap to the face and commanded to lick the bottom of my sneakers-who knows what might have been stepped in and I don't want any crud getting on my nice floors. These shoes are like 6 years old and the reek level is legendary, and today I didn't feel like wearing socks, so you can only imagine how grimy and stinky my feet are!!
I completely dominate lil dufus with my sweaty, super stinky feet-making him sniff, kiss and lick them clean, and suck on my toes.how humiliating! he doesn't stand a chance against a hot, alpha bitch goddess like me, it's pathetic. I also use his face as a footrest while I check my phone, and then finally have dumbass lick my superior feet while drifting off into a nap.
There's a brain in there somewhere as 'dufus' has managed to learn that if you wish to remain at my feet (where you belong), then you'd better obey my every command.I am NOT a lady that you wanna piss me off!!!
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking
mp4

General Info:
File Name: 11_Goddess_Zephy_-Foot_Worship_After_Workout___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:11:28

Download Links:

11_Goddess_Zephy_-Foot_Worship_After_Workout___1080_HD.mp4

Lick my cute, white Converse sneakers until they're shiny and looking new! These shoes make my goddess feet so stinky ?? Whatever I've stepped in must taste pretty good because my loser slave has a huge boner lol!! So I ball bust him for awhile to amuse myself-then my stud calls and I tell him I'm getting my shoes licked lmao!! I LOVE when losers lick my shoes, it's so hot!! That means the sex will be WAY hotter when my stud fucks me later!!
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship

General Info:
File Name: 11_Goddess_Zephy_-Lick_My_Converse_Clean___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 540 MB
Duration: 00:13:43

Download Links:

11_Goddess_Zephy_-Lick_My_Converse_Clean___1080_HD.mp4

I totally LOVE it when guys lick my shoes! The degradation is such a HUGE turn on and it shows devotion to me as the alpha goddess. Oh and, it also places you as the lowest rung on the slave totem pole. Basically "doormat" status, haha! Seriously, who gets a huge boner from getting on their knees and licking the bottom of a woman's shoe?? How pathetic can you be? Do you realize what I may have stepped in? I've been to the park, shopping and the gym in these sneakers. And WHAT THE FUCK is on the bottom?!?! I think it was some chewed up gum that someone spit out on the sidewalk, so I purposely stepped in it lmao!!! Plus I know for a fact I stepped in d*g sh** at the park a few days prior.I mostly scrapped it all off but I know there's still a faint scent of it, and maybe a speck or two still there. This is why I love foot boys-they are SO easy to manipulate. All I do is lift my shoe up and say, "lick it" and just the thought that they MIGHT get to worship my stinky feet makes them do it!!
I completely humiliate my dumbass slave while he licks the d*g off the bottom of my sneakers - making him show his erection and make "sexual sounds" as he licks and humps the couch lol. he almost cums when I wipe my stinky goddess feet all over his loser face but of course he's denied. Chastity makes my slave do ANYTHING I say, no matter how degrading! What a pathetic existence but hey, my shoes always look new (and degrading men turns me the HELL ON)!!
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship

General Info:
File Name: 11_Goddess_Zephy_-Lick_The_Bottom_Of_My_Shoes____Face_Full_Of_Feet____720_HD.mp4
File Size: 548 MB
Duration: 00:17:24

Download Links:

11_Goddess_Zephy_-Lick_The_Bottom_Of_My_Shoes____Face_Full_Of_Feet____720_HD.mp4

Back