Sado Ladies

EvilKitties: We're on vacation in a hotel. I told my husband I was going to fuck him on the balcony with my strapon so everyone could see, but he just laughed. Little did he know that I was not kidding. I ordered him to get naked, get his mask, collar and restraints. I also ordered him to put on his chastity cage and wait for me on his knees on the balcony. I put on my strapon, lace stockings, did my makeup and put on my high heels and confronted chastised my man slave. He was terrified and nervous, he never got pegged in public. But as soon as he was sucking my strapon dick, he was loving it! It didn't take long before he begged me to fuck his ass doggy style and standing up, while caressing his chastity belt, making him even hornier. When I was done with his ass, I ordered him to sit before me, so I could relax and put my legs on his back, my slave wore me out, but it was worth it.

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, PUBLIC SEX, CHASTITY MALE, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: c4smilf20, hot wife, strapon, strap on, slave, chastity cage, femdom, evilkitties, milf, dildo, stockings, mistress, high heels, femdom pegging

Info:
File Size: 221 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 1487 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 226 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Hotel_balcony_public_femING_.mp4

My first shooting with photographer, he take some sexy photo from me. And I used a slave to be my stage to step on, in my 13cm stiletto. I think it was in pain, but it deserve. (Three angles) *Goddess Violet

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, ASIAN PRINCESS.
Keywords: goddess, taiwan, doormat, princess, ??, asia, carpet, trampling, femdom, ????, trampeln, violet, ?, stilettos, sexy

Info:
File Size: 381 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:25:53
Video: AVC, 720x404, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___I_am_Goddess_VioPLING_.mp4

Down in the depths of our London dungeon, I am gathered with Mistress Esme and Miss Tiffany Naylor to give this dirty man hoe what he deserves! Strapped into the fucking bench, we inspect of him as he sits there intimidated yet aroused. Esme starts by sticking a finger into his tight ass as Tiffany and I laugh out loud. While the fingering intensifies, I make the slave suck Me off. Tiffany wants in on the action so she starts fucking his mouth as I gear up to penetrate his mangina with My strap-on. I continue boning him then Esme returns to his mouth with her strap-on for a spit roast fuckfest. The gangbang continues with us taking turns on him with our three Mistress cocks and verbally humiliating him as we go along. Tiffany pounds his gaping ass with her dildo when I notice he needs more lube so I spit into his mancunt as Esme fucks his face. I start finger fucking his ass, Tiffany decides to do it as well. Seeing what is going on, Esme joins in and he finds himself with the fingers of three Femdoms. Once he is well gaped, Esme takes him from behind while I take control of his mouth with My strap-on. I return to pound him hard while Tiffany makes him suck all the shame off the cock she just fucked him with. We continue to rotate around him like musical chairs and fill his holes with our throbbing cocks. After spit roasting this slut repeatedly, in every which way we leave him a gasping, gaping mess.

Info:
File Size: 950 MB
Duration: 00:21:41
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LadyBellatrixQueenofMeanTripletrices.mp4

This is Part 3 of a delightful & devious Slave Training series produced by Goddess Stella Sol and myself. These clips are unique in that they are both instructional and incredibly erotically charged. You'll find yourself horny AND educated as you watch us take our demo-bottom Slave Blake_bdsm through a gauntlet of tasks for us. Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a slave? To own one? Do you want to live vicariously through the true breaking of a "man", from start to finish? This is the series for you.
Here in Part 3, Slave Blake has earned a reward. After being contorted into difficult poses for us and taking a LOT of pain, it's necessary to keep his spirits up...so that he can take MORE for us. And what better win-win situation than allowing him to indulge in Goddess Worship. We praise our demo-bottom for his efforts and obedience, before allowing him to kiss, lick and worship our boots, heels, and stockinged feet. After this, he is awarded the pleasure of kissing our perfect peachy butts, and being sandwiched between them. Finally, laid on the ground, we use his face for our own pleasure. Full weight facesitting and grinding, along with lots of cock teasing, ensues, and I think Slave Blake is left feeling very motivated for what's to come...
Visit iWantStella.com for Parts 2, 4 & 6 of this series.

Face Sitting, Goddess Worship
Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Cock Tease, Double Domination, Face Riding, Foot Slave Training, Foot Worship, Pussy Worship, Slave Rewar

Info:
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:15:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3640 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

11___London_Lix_-Part_3-_Goddeward.mp4

Mistress Bliss came to visit, and We decided to have a little fun over Our shared love of ball busting & CBT (More on the CBT in a later clip, stay tuned). so I invited My little toy johnny banana over to get strung up and booted like a little bitch.
Mistress Bliss and I take turns with punches of fury, high kicks in Our sky high heels, and ramming knees into banana's weak little balls! Excitingly, the layout of the structure our little bitch banana is tied up in, allows some swinging. Mistress Bliss takes full advantage of this, frequently swinging in Her fabulous kicks to bust those balls!

Info:
File Size: 548 MB
Duration: 00:07:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9913 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISSXIBallbustingBliss.mp4

Mistress Bliss came to visit, and We decided to have a little fun over Our shared love of ball busting & CBT (More on the CBT in a later clip, stay tuned). so I invited My little toy johnny banana over to get strung up and booted like a little bitch.
Mistress Bliss and I take turns with punches of fury, high kicks in Our sky high heels, and ramming knees into banana's weak little balls! Excitingly, the layout of the structure our little bitch banana is tied up in, allows some swinging. Mistress Bliss takes full advantage of this, frequently swinging in Her fabulous kicks to bust those balls!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, BOOT DOMINATION, KICKING, LATEX, STILETTOS.
Keywords: miss xi, mistress bliss, princess xi, kneeing, swinging kicks, punching, knuckles, ball smashing, bound, ball busting, double domme, kicking, legs, thigh high boots, corset

Info:
File Size: 459 MB
Duration: 00:05:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___MISS_XI_-My_Ball_Busting_Throxvxz_online.mp4

I like to turn my male specimens into obedient, shiny and feminized rubber dolls. With the right latex outfit and training they can be anonymized and transformed into sex objects. First lesson is making her mistress happy by licking her black boots clean and shiny. Seeing that tongue clean all the dust and dirt from my heels is always mesmerizing to me. I wonder why any woman would wan't to have her shoes cleaned any other way?
With the leash around her neck I can give that rubber doll quick and efficient instructions to work on those rubber legs. Next up he will have to lick my shiny ass. Such sweet humiliation for that little slut.
Now she will have to lick my kinky transparent pussy pants. I make her work her tired tongue on those rubber pussy lips while she inhales my dominant scent. Such a turn on to see that rubber doll work desperately between my leg

Info:
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:12:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5022 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 93.6 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MYSLAVEHDFemdomVideosRgTraining.mp4

720 HD: The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great A?a‚¬E?cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The cuck is left utterly humiliated. He is still in chastity. He has a lot less money. Her boyfriend will get to enjoy the outfits he bought for her and he has a belly full of Madison's waste in its stomach. The nerd will think twice about asking to be out of chastity again! This clip is mostly foot worship. It has some financial domination and boob teasing of chastity cuck. The human toilet scene is simulated at the end but seems very very real. (13:00 long)

Info:
File Size: 587 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5994 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Madison_-Hot_girl_Uses_Cha_HD.mp4

You might know our fetish toys store Painfultouch, from where we have been selling our high-quality and locally hand-made items for a few years. Currently, we are working on introducing a series of wooden paddles and what better opportunity to test our new tools, than one of our BDSM shoots. British Mistress Rebekka Raynor, German Miss Flora and a collection of our wooden paddles VS Caneslave. Might sound like an uneven challenge, but actually, Caneslave took a lot, and it showed that a couple of our rose design paddles had to give up before him. Rest assured that our wooden series will not go up for sale before the quality is top notch. A great rough scene with two of our most sadistic and Merciless Dominas.

Info:
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:17:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominasBrokenRosMissFlora.mp4

Plod is one of Derby-based Vivienne l'Amours, two personal slaves. Princess Aurora and Mistress Eclipse, on the other hand, are good dominatrix friends of this famous British Mistress. So when they asked Mistress Vivienne if she had a slave they could borrow - one that would really suffer from some hard corporal punishment. The answer was yes, please use Plod - if he screams too much just put a sock or something in his mouth - I usually do this. Well, here at Merciless Dominas we like the screams, so no sock in the slave's mouth, just plenty of from screams from the genuine corporal punishment the ladies put the slave through.

Info:
File Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:21:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominasScreamsPrince.mp4

Is one slave enough? Not if you are Miss Twisted and Mistress Silver and in your evil mode. If you watched Episode 1, you would have noticed that slave Bristol BootWhore, was sitting in the background waiting for it to be his turn. Now his is up - the punishment is the same with paddles, canes, and whips. As always, a pleasure for the Mistresses.

Category: SPANKING F/M
Related Categories: SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DOUBLE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, CANING.
Keywords: miss twisted, mistress silver

Info:
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:17:39
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Merciless_Dominas_-Spanking_Timzxcvnline.mp4

Femdom Summer Camp 2019 was filled with a bevy of male chattels sporting small and pathetic cocks. Somewhere within that bunch, there has to be a milking cow or two. It's time to line them up on a drying line on the porch and give each boy three minutes of Our treasured touch, during which they must give up their cum into Our latex-gloved hands. Much to Our disappointment, the well is far dryer than We could have ever imagined. One by one, the flaccid dicks prove barren and useless. There's only one semi-virile boy that manages to cream into Our collection bowl while the bounty of lackluster impotent cocks multiples beyond belief.

Info:
File Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:30:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6535 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Milking_Contest_At_The_saf_2.mp4

One of the most evil and brutal games with ENOLA.."FACE SLAPPING GAME FROM HELL".. some people don't know that I love to slap my slaves face every day really hard as a correction. This time you will se it in a clip. slapping for more than 13 minutes, and I think I am the perfect girl for this extreme game.
I explain him the rules: He has to pick a card.and the number of the card is the number of BRUTAL SLAPS he gets..Kings, Queens and Jacks are 13,12,11 SLAPS.an Ace.are 15 HAMMER SLAPS !
And than the next card..a BRUTAL and CRUEL GAME..the ACE is my favourite Card as you can see in the clip.I destroyed his face in this BRUTAL FACE SLAPPING GAME ! ENJOY!
HD VERSION HERE ENOLA FACE SLAPPING GAME FROM HELL- CRUEL Face slaps, smacks and spitting on the slave ( HD)

Info:
File Size: 184 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:28
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 5575 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEnolaFetishENOLAFACEontheslave.mp4

Very beautiful model, first time trampling on the slave. She thought it was fun, she never thought that she could wear such thin heels and stood on another person without any worries.

Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASIAN PRINCESS, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM.
Keywords: trampling, stomp, goddess, domination, trampled, fussherrin, herrinnen, stilettos, trampeln, mistress, bdsm, carpet, doormat, femdom

Info:
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:13:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4709 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Model_tramplG_.mp4

I'm going to use my sexy spiky high heels to torture the slave today. He's screaming in pain immediately when the thin sharp heels of my shoes dig into his skin - and it's like music to my ears! I continue to walk all over his chest, dig my heels into his stomach and nipples, and back and enjoy his suffering. Miss Han.

Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, HIGH HEELS, ASIAN PRINCESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess, doormat, taiwan, princess, trampled, asia, mistress, trample, domination, carpet, stilettos, trampeln, stepping, heels, fem

Info:
File Size: 179 MB
Duration: 00:12:00

Download Links:

11___New_girl_brutal_sPLING_.mp4

Tonight I have a surprise for My friend Lexa, My bitch will play panda teddy bear for us as We fuck his slutty holes!

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, PET PLAY, FEMDOM, CFNM, PEGGING.
Keywords: mistress kennya, mistress lexa, threesome, pegging, strapon, gang bang slave, bdsm, hot mistress, strap-on training, mask, pvc, chastity, humiliation, fetish training, anal training

Info:
File Size: 331 MB
Duration: 00:08:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5307 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Panda_bitch_S__online_.mp4

Featuring Vanessa Vega (humiliation, face slapping, foot worship, nipple torture, spitting)

Info:
File Size: 2.00 GB
Duration: 00:11:50
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PeekingAtTheCheexveader.mp4

Dishing brutal punishment on the deserving confessing victim ensuring he learns his lesson. These two muscle bound nuns are powerful and strip down looking incredible as they inflict his penance!

Category: Female Muscle , Mixed Wrestling

Info:
File Size: 702 MB
Duration: 00:12:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7916 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SINISTER_SISTERS_SYDNEY__Thunder.mp4

This unreal, devastating clip is the most ruthless knockout video to date from Goddess Sydney Thunder. Enjoy her go to town on her neighbor at the hotel where his kids kept her up all night and she is pissed, to say the least.

Info:
File Size: 474 MB
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8019 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SydneysEliteSirensGODDESSSYDNEYTUTSSydneyThunder.mp4

The slave sent a pair of boots to Violet, the heels is thinner than the cigarette. Violet can't wait to try shoes, of course use on the slave. The heel is really very thin, she certainly knows that these shoes are very dangerous for slaves. But isn't slaves used to hurt?

Related Categories: STILETTOS, FEMDOM, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASIAN PRINCESS.
Keywords: goddess, doormat, asia, princess, trampled, domination, mistress, trample, violet, carpet, stilettos, fussherrin, stepping, taiwan, trampeln

Info:
File Size: 251 MB
Duration: 00:16:43
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Try_my_stilettos_LING_.mp4

Now that I have my rubber toy strung, gagged and plugged it so easy to abuse. I let my fingers run over that latex gag that forces a rubber dildo deep into his mouth. This will keep him quiet and makes that little slut suck cock while I force milk it. I squeeze his bursting hard dick and balls. Although he has a thick plug in his urethra the hours of torment have filled his dick with precum that it just oozes out of glans. This is how you handle boys. I can feel his thick balls swollen and ready to burst. I push the urethra plug back into is peehole fucking him nicely. Then I lube up his dick making it shine even more and enjoying the feeling of letting rubber gloves run across his hot hard shaft.

I grab him from behind, teasing and wanking him. Always keeping him on the edge and then slapping and squeezing his balls again. Such sweet suffering. I penetrate his urethra with one of my rubber fingernails. All holes of this little toys are there for my onjoyment only.

Then I squeeze his dick hard and wank it while his bound balls bob around heplessly. I keep on wanking until his cum explodes all over the place. What a fountain of slave juice. With this kind of fun I am having with my rubber toy I will never set it free again.

Category: FORCED EJACULATIONS
Related Categories: FORCED MALE ORGASM, RUBBER BONDAGE, PENIS PLUG, HANDJOBS, LATEX.
Keywords: my-slave, bondage, latex fetish, rubber mistress, penis plug, latex gloves, big cock, milking, cumshot, rubber slave, forced to cum, latex catsuit, bound, latex lover, male slave

Info:
File Size: 273 MB
Duration: 00:07:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5026 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Unplugged_ExplosGASM_.mp4

Rubber! So shiny and fun. You can do so many evil things with it. I often have daydreams about shiny glistening and bound boys, pereparing those toys for my enjoyment is already half the fun.

Slave 0 is wearing a black catsuit and a puple latex mask with no eye holes. I am not interested in him seeing anything. I just need his mouth from time to time. His penis is covered by a red latex sheath. This make him look like a rubber dildo.

I have already tied his arms to the ceiling with a tight rope. But as he still has to much freedom of movement for my taste., I take some rubber straps and strap his arms as well as legs together. Now that is more like it. As I feel his body and smell his fear he knows there is no escape.

I grab his hard penis, feeling it through the rubber. The perfectly controlled male toy. But while I will have my fun with his rubber dick I will make him suck dildo at the same time. This is what sluts do best with constant training. I take a rubber gag with red dildo and force it into his mouth although he tries to avoid it. His resistance only turns me on even more as I fasten the gag to push the dildo in deep. Now he will be quiet while sucking rubber dick.

I stroke and feel his bound body as he struggles in his bonds. But I am most exited about the present I have made to myself. As I slowly take off the dick sheath I expose the tight rubber coack and ball ring as well as a rubber glans sound. That sound has been in is urethra for hours now and must hurt like hell. But this filled glans has forced his dick to be hard for my enjoyment all the time. Perfect dick control.

Category: RUBBER FETISH
Related Categories: RUBBER BONDAGE, GAGGED MEN, LATEX, PENIS PLUG, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: my-slave, bondage, latex fetish, bondage male, penis plug, latex gloves, high heels boots, rubber mistress, latex hood, rubber slave, gag, latex catsuit, femdom, male slave, condom

Info:
File Size: 489 MB
Duration: 00:13:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5011 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Watch_Me_PreparingDAGE_.mp4

Goddess Violet want to pass the time, she feel bored, and pull her slaves to give her recreation, physical activity for them is relieve the pressure, but to slave that it is in dire straits suffering. She holding a whip enjoy hitting slave head. When he crumbling, she also cruel to pulled up a neck chains. For her, slaves feel totally unimportant, doom relentless hard pulling chains. Of course she knows how pain and cruel that head has been whipped, but who care? You can see the end of clip, slave has completely not has effort dodge, he has workout been tortured by Violet. (Special offer)

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, TRAMPLING, ASIAN PRINCESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: goddess, whip, mistress, carpet, whiphead, doormat, taiwan, trample, violet, heels, japan, trampeln, peggy, trampeln, whipping

Info:
File Size: 306 MB
Duration: 00:20:17

Download Links:

11___Will_slave_head_feel_pain_bNG_.mp4

The rubber object gets a special treatment today. Extreme tubing over the rubber mask and extreme bondage So since his cook was locked up in his Chastity Device for 2 weeks, We are now ready to play a nice game called orgasm control! Of course, he is not allowed to shoot his load now, no matter how much it hurts! (Part 1 of 3)

Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Boot Worship, CBT, Confined Cock, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Edging, Femdom, Fetish, Gimp, Handjob, Kinky, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Medical Fetish, Rope Bondage, Slave, Straight, Thirdparty

Info:
File Size: 679 MB
Duration: 00:18:28
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5011 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11____Lady_Ashley_an_Part_1_.mp4

Konrad has always been a filthy horn dog. He can't help it! Throughout school all he could think about is girls. Becoming a qualified electrician all he thought about was girls. At on the job training all he could imaging was fucking every woman he met. And so when he enters an office full of nothing but luscious young professional woman there is only one thing on his mind.

Info:
File Size: 601 MB
Duration: 00:08:06
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 25.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___electrician-1-xl.mp4

Tarana and Alyssa are thrilled to gang up on the dumb oaf who has come to fix the lights in their office. Having caught him peeping down their blouses they are taking their revenge by making him strip down completely. Things have gone further than they planned as now this masculine stud is stark naked and entirely at their command!

Info:
File Size: 591 MB
Duration: 00:08:06
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 25.000 FPS, 9882 kb/s

Download Links:

11___electrician-xl.mp4

I smother my bitch bois face with my juicy pussy until he can't breath anymore! I use his tongue to cum because his dick is worthless to me. I orgasm in his mouth over and over again and make his drink up all of my squirt.

Face Sitting, Smother
Domination, Dominatrix, Face Smother, Facesitting, Latex, Smother Fetish, Squirting (Female Orgasm),

Info:
File Size: 641 MB
Duration: 00:17:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5125 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___paigeowens_-Behind_the_Scenes-_Sm_I_Squirt_in_His.mp4

mazon Mistress Damazonia has powerful legs and when she decides to wrap them around a slaves neck she literally has their life in her hands. er, legs. Her slave has been locked in the trample floor after being ball busted and she fools him by telling him she is going to soothe him a bit by giving him a massage. The slave despite months of punishment at her hands believes her and eagerly crawls over to her.
She rubs his hair and just as the slave is getting all relaxed and comfortable she pulls his head between her thighs and crosses her legs around his neck. She mocks him for being so stupid to believe she would actually massage him. You will see in this scene that the slave is no match for Damazonia's legs as she scissors him in forward and reverse positions and also while sitting on the floor. "I'm going to turn you into a dumb empty vessel of a human being" she tells him. Damazonia never does things half measure and ultimately finishes the slave off by sitting on his face.

Info:
File Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:06:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9958 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoFemDomTheCrushingLegazonia.mp4

Poor slave is kneeling on the floor and looking up to the topless Mistress Amanda who talks to him like he was retarded. On top of that she gives him a nice slap. The slave mutters a quiet thank you and it angers Amanda even further so more slaps are pouring on the slave's face. The riding crop in her hands sometimes finds his nipples or his hands too.

Info:
File Size: 399 MB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 5722 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesAngryMistressMSlapping.mp4

The slave wants to have his eyes open, if only for a few moments, but he must close them and he find it very unfortunate. The sight of the soft booty of Mistress Ariel getting close to his face made him forget about the nature of his punishment for a minute, but then her weight on his face pulls him back to reality.

Info:
File Size: 352 MB
Duration: 00:08:24
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5720 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesSoftbootyMistreting.mp4

We left off with Goddess Tangent and Damazonia ready to work on Natalies asshole! They take turns fucking her with their big cocks, one at a time at first. Then they decide they'd like to double penetrate her, so they prepare her by taking turns hand fucking her hole, stretching her out nice and wide so she can take both cocks at once! They both fuck her for a while as Natalie seems to start enjoying herself. Everything else about her situation may be weird and gross, but having two gorgeous women fucking her isn't so bad. Before she can enjoy herself too much though, Goddess Tangent and Damazonia decide it's Natalie's bed time. They put her in a fresh new diaperr and send her back to her crib where she'll be kept until they're ready to play with her and torment her some more. This is Natalie's reality now.

Info:
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:22:05

Download Links:

11___GoddessTangentBabyGimp2Partssexuals.mp4

I'm now preparing to teach the other Real Housewives of Buckinghamshire how to make a cake - Femdom style! I start with the cling film in order to mummify this slimey slave. Around and around I go with this massive roll of saran wrap to seal all the earlier splosh mess to the slave's naked body. The pile of goo underneath My feet is definitely slippery and with the first tub of custard cascading down his head, it is bound to get worse! Already pre-coated in a load of gunge and mummified, I am dumping loads of flour on to his head which is dripping in gooey custard. I then take domestic items around the house know as "pervertables" to smack his dick with. More custard goes on top of his head. But besides flour, every cake needs eggs too, so I crack six over his head and let the yolks dribble erotically through My slender manicured fingertips. He is for the most part a good slave, so I finger fuck his mouth with the gooey egg mess as a reward.

Info:
File Size: 797 MB
Duration: 00:11:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9266 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 156 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LadyBellatrixQueenofMeanRealHonFoodFetish.mp4

True Goddesses like Myself make their subs completely dependent upon them-for affection, for discipline, for release, and even for nourishment. In this sensuous high definition video, I make it clear that the only time My slaves get to eat is when I decide to feed them.from My own mouth. Infusing every bite of cake with My divine spit, watch as I spit creamy mass after creamy mass into My helpless slave's open mouth. Look how lucky he is to be able to taste My luscious lips via My pre-chewed dessert! This is the closest any of My slaves will ever get to kissing My divine lips, so you better believe that they savor every second of this intimately degrading ritual. Soon he'll be so dependent on Me that he won't be able to digest any food that hasn't been masticated by his Owner.can we say "Hello liquid diet"?

Info:
File Size: 414 MB
Duration: 00:13:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4204 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 204 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LucyKhanYouonlyeatfroMeSpitting.mp4

Now that I have got my rubber doll all tied up, aroused and in rubber limbo it is time to abuse this little slut. I have slipped on my favorite black rubber strap on. I am wanking my rubber cock as I am teasing his. So arousing to feel these toys in my rubber hands. I kneel above him and rub that rubber cock against his. Such a rubber sissy. He will learn to love my rubber cock. With his balls tied tight to the end of the bed I can humiliate him all I want.
Now I wank him harder while sliding my cock against his. I will program his brain to cum for my rubber dildo as I force the spunk out of his nuts. I then rub his white load all over my black dildo. What a sight.

Info:
File Size: 296 MB
Duration: 00:08:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5031 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MYSLAVEHDFemdomVideanking.mp4

Natural dominance is rarer than you would think, but if I should mention one that masters this skill, one of the first that would come to my mind, would be Mistress Rebekka Raynor. It's hard to explain, but the way she talks, commands, her movements and general impression, instantly makes you aware of who is in command. In this clip, she gives a lesson in heels, kicks and cigarettes to a slave that quickly realise, that with this UK based Mistress, it is not enough just being submissive - you need to be a slave.

Info:
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:22:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9989 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominasHeelsKickaynor.mp4

He's been locked in his pink device for 2 weeks now. He's becoming more and more desperate by the day. He's past begging and at the point of bargaining. I told him if he can complete 3 tasks he can earn his release. Getting pounded hard for my amusement is one of the tasks.

Info:
File Size: 123 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:07:29
Video: AVC, 854x480, 25.000 FPS, 2185 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 102 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PlayWithAmaiDesperationBuiling.mp4

They say you should never mess with perfection. Apparently, Rapture's nerdy science slave never got the message. After injecting Rapture with a serum in the hopes of making her a more perfect Goddess, something has gone awry. Upon awakening, Rapture is no longer the Domme she was before, but rather a super-sized evil Goddess now intent on destroying mankind. Towering over her slave, Rapture makes fun of his short comings. She threatens him repeatedly as she bullies him around the room. Tired of him and ready to unleash her rage on the world, Rapture pulls his face deep between her DD size tits. Her laugh evil & sinister, she smothers him until he departs this world for the next.

Info:
File Size: 136 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:11:30
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 FPS, 1388 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Download Links:

11___RapturesFetishPlaygroundRapturesSubbyScienceExperiment_1_.mp4

Josh purposely moved to live close to Sydney & Skylar, and now he's trying to invite himself to a party the girls are going to. These girls know what to do when Josh gets annoying, and the fact they are doing it in these ultra sexy outfits. Well that's just icing.

Info:
File Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:13:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4502 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SydneysEliteSirensSexySilkyAssKickinMixedWrestling.mp4

Back