Sado Ladies

STEP-MOMMY ONLY LIKES BLACK COCK. CHERIE HAS A DATE TONIGHT, SO SHE MUST MAKE JUNIOR GO TO BE EARLY. She is going to fuck 2 cocks tonight, but only one gets to cum. A Big Cock is going to cum in her ass tonight. After you've finished cleaning the toilet and doing all your chores, She takes your toilet bowl brush off your face and puts you to bed. Cherie makes sure that your cock will stay rock hard all night and that ONLY STEP-MOMMY GETS TO PLAY WITH IT. Now Junior can hear Mommy getting pounded with Dick, hear her choking on Cock and listen to Her cum. After Her Ass gets a cream pie, She wakes-up Junior to play GUESS WHATS IN MOMMIES ASS. Junior has to eat it all out, every drop. Mommy is going to check with her finger in her ass to see if there is any cum left. If there is, She is not going to play with you cock. Once Her Ass is clean, She fucks Junior, riding his hard cock until Step-Mommy gets pleasure, but DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT CUMMING IN MOMMY! Mommy has rules for your cock. Number one is no cumming without her permission. You know what happens to naughty boys who cum before Mommy wants them to. Your cock must be punished. When She hears your heavy breathing, She bites down on your cock. If your fucking dare to cum, Mommy is going to mess with your sensitive cock until you scream.

Info:
File Size: 742 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:20:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4992 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___45906_VenuGirls.mp4

Join in and watch a triple team of "twisting and fisting" anal delight at a Fetish Institut favorite, the kinky anal party! Carmen Rivera, Mistress Julia Taylor, and Miss Kasha stretch and fill victim Kinky Steph's greedy, slippery hole until his ass and body are abused and hypnotized with joy. Carmen's collection of XL STRAP ON dildos turn the fuck fest into the most extreme of unforgettable art. The triple-fisted ass slut finally explodes into a cum-crazed mess, finishing the unparalleled STRAP ON PARTY!

Info:
File Size: 739 MB
Duration: 00:20:11
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4986 kb/s

Download Links:

11___45918_CarmnRivera.mp4

here we have another phantastic hard action clip starring beautiful goddesses mistress madita pain and mistress cloe. mistress madita calls her dark skinned good shaped slave to crawl over and announcing to him that her friend mistress cloe wants to have some fun with him by giving him a good hard punsihment with the cane (mistress madita has a nice accident btw. as you can hear very good here).

so mistress cloe will use 2 different rattan canes. one is slightly thicker then the other one that is more stingy. but anyway - as this was one of the last clips we did and mistress cloe felt she didnt punish hard enough the slaves in previous clips she wanted to dish out a really good hard caning. and puuuhh. whoever watched mistress cloe caning when beeing in the mood to cane will know that there are very hard minutes in front of the slave. as nearly usual she will break one cane on the ass of the slave. with dark coloured slaves its always interesting to see the skin reaktion when get punished. the stripes applying are not going to be red first, they are going to get white. in the end the slave is really broken by the cruel caning!

Info:
File Size: 174 MB
Duration: 00:07:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3093 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AVeryCruelning.mp4

Matthew is a bit bored so he asks his sexy girlfriend Loula for a blowjob. Loula is fed up with his chauvinistic ways so decides to punish him with some ballbusting instead of the BJ he's expecting. Loula is a hot mixture of teasing and vicious in this great clip!

Info:
File Size: 342 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallbustingWorldBetterThasting.mp4

Two hot blonde sorority girls use the smother box to make their facesitting slave suffer! They use a pump to push his face even deeper into their asses. The slave really struggles for air. He may not survive this one!

Info:
File Size: 4.26 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:16
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 49.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2AvaandMacyTwoHotting.mp4

Chloe and Jackie want to use their under-bench gimp for some foot worship after a long shopping trip at the mall. He's been chained under there all day and his only purpose is to worship the feet of the girls in the house. While Chloe and Jackie get their feet worshipped you can hear another slave getting yelled at by a girl in another room in the house. The girls make small talk about an upcoming bachelorette party they are planning. They plan to include the under-bench gimp as a fixture of the bachelorette party! All the girls will want foot worship after a girls' night out in their high heels. The girls leave the gimp chained under the bench for the use of any other girl in the house who may want him.

Info:
File Size: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:09:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2ChloeandJackieChainedurship.mp4

Goddess Dava Foxx is ready to stretch out some boy pussy and crops her slaves ass as she leads him to the fuck horse, Bends his bitch ass over and rams her huge 13? inch cock in his ass She fucks him hard and long making every stroke count as she fill the slaves ass with hard cock, She gets off on the power she knows she has over men, After a long anal stretch she makes the slut clean off her dick with his mouth,telling him to slurp up every last drop of his own ass juice.

Info:
File Size: 580 MB
Duration: 00:06:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubDomAnalStretchedByGodgging.mp4

Mistress Anette carefully ties her slave to the bed after she told him that she is going to use his body for her pleasure. After a few minutes she walks into the room on her high heels and she drops them before she gets to the bed and straddles the naked slave. She poured oil on his cock that became erect, the instant he saw his mistress, so Anette could massage her clit on his cock by grinding her wet pussy on his skin. After she finished she milked the slave too.

Info:
File Size: 804 MB
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 8214 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelAnetteUsinghiyHandjob.mp4

Oliver Davis is making a name for himself on Evolved Fights. His wrestling skill is second to no one and he owns his opponents in all his prize rounds. This man is a bonafide badass and yet is still a gentleman in victory. Today, Riley Reyes (a blue belt in BJJ) thinks it's her chance to ruin Oliver's spotless record. Riley has been training for this style of match for some time now. She is disciplined in Martial Arts so she needs to learn how to perve out on her opponents DURING the wrestling. These two both want the victory so badly that they often times forget this is a sex fight and count mostly on their martial arts backgrounds. Both of these sexual gladiators have martial arts experience and this is on full display for this match. It is back and forth action which makes for a nail biter. The winner BARELY wins but a win is a win. It doesn't matter if you win by 1 pt or 100 pts (not possible to win by that much but you get where we are going with this) a win is a win. If you lose, you're fucked..literally. The winner takes great pleasure in the victory. Winner takes their time making the loser give them oral pleasure for a long long time. The Winner lifts the loser up and carries the loser into the locker room where more fuck and oral takes place. Loser is fucked hard and drained until the winner decides it time for them to cum. Winner squirts cum all over the losers face and leave the loser to be used by the other wrestlers in the locker room.

Info:
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:42:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3191 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 247 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EvolvedFightsRileyReyesvsOlivrestling.mp4

here we have another phantastic hard action clip starring beautiful goddesses mistress madita pain and mistress cloe.
mistress madita calls her dark skinned good shaped slave to crawl over and announcing to him that her friend mistress cloe wants to have some fun with him by giving him a good hard punsihment with the cane (mistress madita has a nice accident btw. as you can hear very good here).
so mistress cloe will use 2 different rattan canes. one is slightly thicker then the other one that is more stingy.
but anyway - as this was one of the last clips we did and mistress cloe felt she didnt punish hard enough the slaves in previous clips she wanted to dish out a really good hard caning. and puuuhh..whoever watched mistress cloe caning when beeing in the mood to cane will know that there are very hard minutes in front of the slave.
as nearly usual she will break one cane on the ass of the slave. with dark coloured slaves its always interesting to see the skin reaktion when get punished. the stripes applying are not going to be red first, they are going to get white.
in the end the slave is really broken by the cruel caning! clip duration: 07.33 mins. english and german language! WMV9 HD 720p format in good quality!

Info:
File Size: 174 MB
Duration: 00:07:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3093 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FEMDOMPOVCLIPSAVerysCloe.mp4

When the devastatingly sexy Gia DiMarco picks up hunky Draven Navarro during a night out at the club, she thinks she's found the hyper-masculine pounding she's been craving. Thick, rock-hard cock. Bulging biceps. Draven seems to have it all! Except the skills to deliver. He clumsily thrusts, grunting over Gia as she fakes as much enjoyment as she can muster. Finally, unable to stand his embarrassing attempts any longer, Gia flips Draven onto the bed and takes control of the pleasure she's owed! Riding his cock in cowgirl, Gia uses Draven for all he's good for - a human dildo. Shocked and humiliated when he cums immediately, Draven gets a face full of his own spunk straight from the condom while Gia cackles and plots her revenge for his disappointing performance. Snapping her whip as she waits for the next puddle of a man to ooze into her dungeon, Mistress Blunt hears a knock. Gia has brought over her new toy as a surprise! The two dominant ladies drool over Draven's muscles, demanding that he strip naked and kneel before them and beg for the pain from their flogger, cane, and zapper. Having broken him in, Gia and Blunt truss Draven from the ceiling - pinching their little piggy with clothespins as he squirms. Once he's begging to be fucked, the two dommes spit roast their man-meat, giving Draven a deep anal pounding before using the dripping filth from his own ass to fuck his mouth until he gags. Delighting in the squeals of their obedient hog, Gia and Blunt smother Draven with their juicy tits and ass cheeks, using his tongue to make themselves orgasm. Finally, they extract the last bit of juice from this used-up beefcake - feeding it to Draven as he whimpers and begs for more.

Info:
File Size: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:55:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5001 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FilthyFemdomManTrainingGianation.mp4

C'mon little piggy, get that little cock hard and ready to explode.

You don't wanna disappoint me more than your size already has done, now Get in a position and open wide for me, yeah little dicks don't deserve pussy, and if they do cum, they only do it inside their filthy mouth.

Info:
File Size: 428 MB
Duration: 00:05:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9948 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessJasmineMendezCuming.mp4

Something about that school girl look has always turned you on so much. You're sooo horny for me in this schoolgirl outfit. I know it. And the only thing that turns you on more is when she has a bratty attitude. You love staring up my cute, plaid skirt at my perfect ass in pink panties. It makes you so stupid, you gawk like a perv. I am your ultimate fantasy. Just look at me loser. I know how much you want me and I'm going to use it to own you.
When I put my perfect pussy in your face accentuated by these stockings, you just go completely mindless. I'm your school girl dream come true. What would you do for me? Would you eat your own cum for me? Is there nothing I can't make you do dressed like this? Would you suck a dick for your schoolgirl if I was there in the room 'forcing' you? I know you fantasize about it, and I know right now I've got you so mesmerized, you'd do it for me.
See not only do you love schoolgirls, but you love cock. Your brain is so twisted. You have so many dark secrets. Everybody already knows you love schoolgirls, I mean who doesn't? But you love cock. You want it so bad. The thought of a threesome with me dressed as a school girl and some hung stud, makes you so hard.
I want you to practice sucking cock so we can make your fantasies come true. It turns me on too, 'forced bi'. I think it would be so hot to watch you. You're so hungry for cock but you're afraid. You're afraid that once you suck dick they'll be no going back. You won't want girls anymore. However, I'm going to make it easy for you.
You'll always think girls are pretty, but it's really cock you crave. And you want to please me and you want to fulfill your dark fantasies. I know there's some fucked up sh it going on in your brain. And I can't wait to expose and exploit you, you sick fuck.

Info:
File Size: 252 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:07:49
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 FPS, 4429 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.4 kb/s

Download Links:

11___HumiliationPOVBrattySchooltasy.mp4

Oblivion is the word that best describes this duel. You can see from the footage of his balls that they were badly damaged. This guy needed treatment afterwards. Those girls have no limits, they took full force knees over and over, so painful it hurts just to watch.

Info:
File Size: 538 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 59.940 FPS, 7000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KEBRANOZESBRAZILIANBALLBEmme.mp4

Imagine you're open your eyes and you see me under you. Your body is all wrapped and you can't move. Your dick is hard just by seeing me. I start to walk around you teasing your dick with my hands and put my sweat stocking to your mouth to hear only your moaning. I'm using my hands and fingers to touch your cock. Your dick is so hard. I know you want to cum but your Lady want to check how long you can hold on the edge. I wanna to hear your moaning begging me to cum. You feel that? Is it nice when I'm rubbing your balls with my pussy? Haha. I know if I get free your hands you will cum in one second. But you can only watch how I'm controlling your orgasm to the breaking point. Slave your dick wants to cum always when I'm touching it like for a 5 seconds. You are so easy to control. But when I see how your dick is waving when I'm touching it I will stop! Haha. Yes work with your hips but you need my hands to cum. Look in my eyes! You want to cum? You're begging your Lady to cum? No! Haha. You're gonna get crazy and I love that. Maybe I will tease your dick with my high heels and feet in pantyhose? I can only touch your cock with my toes a little bit longer and you will cum. You know that? Your dick wants to explode when my sexy feet are rubbing it. You want to be free? Your dick need more touching? Maybe this time I'm gonna tease you 1 second longer and see how you're blowing your load? Haha. Look into my eyes when your cock is shooting everywhere. You want more? Yes? Move your hips when I'm riding on you like on the pony with your dick in my hands? Move! Look at my body and my breasts and move your hips. I'm gonna ruine more than one of your orgasms. Much more..

Info:
File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:21:36
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4184 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LadyKara100controllingogpoint.mp4

Please Goddess More Pain Starring: Edyn Blair and Blake Poor guy all tied up and vulnerable. Especially his balls, which are just sitting there exposed, waiting for Lady Edyn to damage them. She definitely takes pleasure in hitting slave balls, watching her captive male writhe around in pain. It makes for fun afternoon entertainment. The slave thought his cock and balls were getting a break when he saw Lady Edyn step away. Unfortunately for him she stepped away to get more toys to torment this cock with. Looks like he has another round of suffering to endure to please her.

Info:
File Size: 709 MB
Duration: 00:19:38
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4914 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MenAreSlavesJessicaRyanLeyaFalconeBalls.mp4

I need some stress relief. the only thing that really hits the spot is by tenderising some balls. Im a Lady in Red in this clip and My only intention is to brutalise this slaves balls so they match My fabulous red outfit. Hardcore ball crushing, stamping, jumping and of course the now famous Suzanna stomping helps to improve My mood tremendously. Bare feet kicks and blows make this boy scream and shriek louder than I've ever heard befor. when I make him take My favourite number of Suzanna Stomps he is visibly mortified! Such a large number and he's struggling after the first few. This only spurs My sadistic side into over drive as I get harder with each stomp. Will he even make it to the end without his little balls being stomped to extinction??

Info:
File Size: 659 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 9053 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissSuzannaMaxwellSeverelyBallbusting.mp4

Mistress Tess is sharing with Me one of Her chattels that has a passion for Her exquisite collection of high heeled shoes. However, Her intention today is to make him addicted to feminine hosiery. I look forward to turning him into a pantyhose slut as his cock, that has been locked in chastity for the last two months, is already showing signs of arousal. Encased like a worm in a full-body nylon tube, he cannot resist when We start exploiting his most profound weakness for Women's shoes. The taste of heels and nylons in his mouth makes the chattel's cock swell, almost ready to explode out of the chastity cage. There's nothing easier for Us than infusing a new addiction into the feeble mind of a puny male.
For more clips with Mistress Tess visit the House of Sinn store.

Info:
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:11:56
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5360 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnAnewaddictiosTess.mp4

I like fucking My bitches, especially if I am the first Mistress to fuck them. I love the pain on your face, the fear in your eyes as I open you up for My pleasure. And you are allowed to cry but. it will not save you from My rubber dick, it will only add to My pleasure. Scared yet? You should be, you cunt, you only exist for My pleasure! This is a session I had with one of My bitches and it is filmed amateur style, a remastered version of the clip: Mistress Kennya fucks her virgin slave.

Mistress Kennya fucks the mouth of a slave, who has his hands restrained to a bed, with her strapon. She then fucks him on the bed in doggy and prone bone positions. Includes verbal humiliation.

Info:
File Size: 194 MB
Duration: 00:12:16
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2077 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKennyaAvirginassforMPegging.mp4

I was so eager to try out my new leather thigh-length chaps boots for trampling, so slave moley was ordered to lie down on my dungeon floor so that I could see what kind of marks the sharp heels left on his skin. It didn't take long for me to get my balance on him as I stood on him with all my weight, feeling the heels push down into his flesh and enjoying the quiet murmurs of pain as he tried his best to lie still and please me, as a human doormat should!

Info:
File Size: 354 MB
Duration: 00:15:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressWhiplashWL1441TrampledByMyShpling.mp4

I love deepthroating my slaves, fucking their throats with my strap-on cock until they are retching and gasping! This slave's throat takes a huge fucking in this clip as I pound him hard and show him who's boss.

Info:
File Size: 375 MB
Duration: 00:16:46

Download Links:

11___MistressWhiplashWL1445Deeng.mp4

My smother harness always comes in handy for keeping reluctant subs' faces buried deep into my ass for smothering. My slave doesn't get a second's respite in this clip as I test out the harness in all different positions to see which smother him best.

Info:
File Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:20:42

Download Links:

11___MistressWhiplashWL1454TheSmotherHarnessnation.mp4

Happy St. Patrick's Day at bar BallBusters. The sexy Persian Queen Kiki is having such a great time at bar BallBusters but she lost her friends and cant' find them. Queen Kiki heads to the bar as she drinks and tries to find her friends. As she waits she enjoys her Drink sunrise and digs her heels into the human carpet. This human carpet didn't wear green so his punishment is to get trample on by the Having fun guest of the bar. Each time Queen Kiki stands up, rugboy taps out and begs for her to get off. Nobody tells what Queen Kiki what to do. Her sexy open toes black sandals heels digs in deep into his right ribs. Rugboy has no idea if his ribs are broken or not but should of wear something green on this day.

Info:
File Size: 841 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MrTrampleFantasyStPatricksDayatBarBalling.mp4

So many of the Lord's flock have strayed these days. In this modern and complex world our moral stewards need to use unique techniques to bring sinners back into the fold.

Info:
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Nun_Glass_cock_af_3.mp4

I told you I only use men for dick and money and never both at the same time. This is what happens when you are a beta/sissy and you don't have a sixpack or a big dick. I turn you into my boot bitch and when I decide that you are allowed to cum you will take that fucking load all over your face and you will swallow it!

Info:
File Size: 536 MB
Duration: 00:07:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9999 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SandraLatinaTheCumSwallowerBrship.mp4

Stevie Shae, Kelly Diamond are horny and need their asses licked. Their subby boyfriends who are in maids outfits and collars must serve them by licking their gorgeous assholes. These women need their assholes licked good and hard. They moan with pleasure while instructing the men on just how to lick and tongue-fuck their perfect assholes for them. After the women are finished, they order the men inside to go make them lunch.

Info:
File Size: 496 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SubbyHubbyStevieandShaeAsation.mp4

Mona Wales is sitting on Lance's face while Daisy Ducati says, "I don't see why we need a man, we have so many wonderful toys already."

Mona replies, "But we could train him to be useful."

They decide to have a race. Mona will ride Lance's face while he licks her pussy, and Daisy will straddle his hips and use a hitachi magic wand vibrator on her pussy (vibrating against his balls at the same time). Whichever lady cums first, wins.

If Lance doesn't get Mona off before the vibrator gets Daisy off, they are going to punish him with some Mona's big strap-on.

Of course he can't beat the vibrator, so he's in for a hard ass fucking, but first Mona needs to cum. Daisy grabs him by the balls tight. Mona gives him orders on how to lick her pussy. When he fucks it up, his balls get abused. When she wants him to lick harder, his balls get abused.

Then, since Lance didn't eat Mona's pussy right the first time, he's getting punished with a deep strap-on pounding. Mona is behind him, fucking him deep, while Daisy cheers her on.

Daisy gets horny again and wraps her sexy legs around his neck, making him lick her pussy through her fishnets until she cums again.

After a good ass fucking, Mona finger bangs his prostate while squeezing and pulling on his balls from behind, making him ooze out more pre-cum for him to lick off their fingers.

Info:
File Size: 506 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:22:36
Video: AVC, 854x480, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SweetFemdomBreakinginaNewToyng.mp4

An explosive anal and strap-on movie! After stretching her bitch slave's ass on the monster dildo bench, including an enormous beast at the very end, Mistress Lady Renee then sets about stretching his ass further with her mammoth sized strap-on cock. She pounds him long and hard in every sense of the phrase and her desire to have this slave permanently stretched, soon becomes his reality.

Info:
File Size: 953 MB
Duration: 00:18:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Anal_Monstsaf_3.mp4

Princess Aurora and Mistress Eclipse give this young slave a lesson in CBT ballbusting. The slave is inexperienced and not too good with pain, but that does not seem to bother the Mistresses as they go harder and harder while the slave suffers more and more. The focus as on the balls of the slave and how to make him suffer as much as possible through ballbusting and other means of CBT.

Info:
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:20:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___Breathe_Deeply.Starring_Princess.cc.mp4

I like my experimentation objects all shiny. To put them into rubber bondage turns them into perfectly usable sex toys. And why not add some color to it? All in blue latex I have bound and spread my object to the examination bench. With a thick hood with blindfold and inflatable gag it is disoriented and does not know what is coming. It's dick and balls are covered with a thin black rubber sheath that make it look like a dildo. I play with it, squeezing a feeling its tight balls through the thin elastic material. Then I slowly pull it off revealing a blue cockring that I have already put on it some hours again. But there is still something missing. I don't like it when balls flop around. I pull a thick blue rubber ball stetcher over those full balls. Now this looks perefect. Everything tight, shiny and bound. This is way males must be kept.

But of course I want more. Its holes must be filled to own him completely. I shove a black rubber plug into that tight little ass as it moans in the gag.

Now I can really start to abuse it. I squeeze those tight balls with rubber fingers and stroke the length of its hard shaft. But I am not really content with the hardness. But a creative woman always has her ways. I pull some blue rubber bands over its dick, applying more and more pressure. Its glans is now bulging and shiny just the way I like it. I slowly stroke its tied dick while playing with its air tube. I own him completely and penetrate its mind. It his now nothing but a human dildo in my hands.

I then slowly start licking that tight glans, tasting its fear and frustration. I wank it fast and faster, stroking my hands over its rubber ribbed dick. As its body twitches in the rubber constraints I add more pressure to its balls als I force milk it without mercy and that toy ejaculates a huge amount of cum over its rubber body. Yummy.

Category: RUBBER FETISH
Related Categories: RUBBER BONDAGE, CUMSHOTS, LATEX, CBT, BUTT PLUG.
Keywords: my-slave, bondage, forced to cum, inflatable gag, cock and ball torture, latex gloves, butt plug, forced ejaculation, latex hood, rubber slave, forced male orgasm, milking, femdom, latex lover, male slave

Info:
File Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:12:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5025 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 93.6 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Cum_Overture_in_BlueLUG_.mp4

I saw you standing there
Waitin' in that line
You wore your favorite dress
You had your makeup done.
All by yourself, redheaded girls.
Bea and Stella
As we said, Bea likes to sits on man's face and transfer her weight to make much pressure on it. Here she is in her solo act.
Category: FACE SITTING

Info:
File Size: 722 MB
Duration: 00:07:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.7 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___DOUBLE_RED_4__FACline_.mp4

One of the most evil and brutal games with ENOLA.."FACE SLAPPING GAME FROM HELL".. some people don't know that I love to slap my slaves face every day really hard as a correction. This time you will se it in a clip. slapping for more than 13 minutes, and I think I am the perfect girl for this extreme game.

I explain him the rules: He has to pick a card.and the number of the card is the number of BRUTAL SLAPS he gets..Kings, Queens and Jacks are 13,12,11 SLAPS.an Ace.are 15 HAMMER SLAPS !

And than the next card..a BRUTAL and CRUEL GAME..the ACE is my favourite Card as you can see in the clip.I destroyed his face in this BRUTAL FACE SLAPPING GAME ! ENJOY!

HD VERSION HERE ENOLA FACE SLAPPING GAME FROM HELL- CRUEL Face slaps, smacks and spitting on the slave ( HD)

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FACEBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPITTING.
Keywords: face slapping, smacking, female domination, enola, spitting

Info:
File Size: 184 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:28
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 5575 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ENOLA_FACE_SLAPPING_GAME_FROING_.mp4

Facestanding and trampling are just two fun things that can happen in this real session. There is much more. All this awaits reliable slaves if they face me real.
(Clip language: German)
German Description:
Real Session
Facestanding, Trampling um nur zwei lustige Dinge zu nennen welche in dieser Real Session passiert sind. Das alles erwartet zuverlassige Sklaven wenn sie mir real gegenuber stehen.

Info:
File Size: 502 MB
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5661 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessLenaRealSession.mp4

Goddess Mo just want to pass the time, pull a slaves to give recreation, physical activity for her is relieve the pressure, but to slave that it is in dire straits suffering. Goddess even slap slave head, And kicking the head of the slave with her high heels, did not hesitate. Slaves feeling totally unimportant for her.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, FEMDOM, ASIAN PRINCESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING.
Keywords: carpet, stomp, stilettos, princess, asia, fussherrin, goddess, mo, trampled, stomping, mistress, herrinnen, trampeln, doormat, femdom

Info:
File Size: 378 MB
Duration: 00:13:10
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3878 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Goddess_Mo_beatenIPPING_.mp4

Male slave is one with the bench; human furniture, leather bondage, serious ball gag secured on face and ass plugged while he waits. Goddess Tangent enters in her long fur coat to check in on her pet, removes gag so his mouth may be at the service of her feet and boots. She orders him to lick her thigh high leather boots clean, lapping up all the flavors then enticing the senses of her subservient man toy with her musty scent from her encased hosiery. Removing her boots she teases him with her stocking feet stuffing the scent and flavors into his face, finally removing her stockings and using the flavor packed hosiery to gag and blindfold him with so he may better be saturated in her scent. He dutifully worships her cruel feet, ass and strap-on cock, she laughs with delight as she stuffs his face so vigorously that he is dripping drool and tears from being invaded so deeply. She laughs wickedly while teasing and tormenting her kept slave. Finally she turns her attentions to his largely plugged ass, and inspecting the new gape. Her hard cock takes him from behind, pushing its way inside of him till he is reduced to little more than moans. She flips her slave over, grabs his ankles, and gives him a good pounding. She fucks the cum out of him with not just one, but two consecutive orgasms, the second one even bigger than the last, pooling a big white pool of nut in her gloved hand. She grips his face tight as he obediently guzzles down the pool of cum for his Goddess.

FemDom Goddess-FemDom Princess, Strap-On
Ball Gagged, Bondage, Female Domination, Gagged, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Pegging, Spitting, Strap-on,

Info:
File Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 00:39:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9997 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Goddess_Tangent_-_Panic_Porkke_Panic.mp4

It's obvious that you're afraid. You're shaking with every word I say a, withevery move I make...But You know you need this. You need to be locked away...your orgasms belonging to me...You belonging to me. I own you... You're my property, my pet, my toy to be used as I please. Get ready for your new life bitch, you're in for a ride.

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:14:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9994 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Goddess_Tangent_-_Your_NeChastity.mp4

The slave is experiencing the intense feeling of the hands of Mistress Sophie as she is treating him right with her skilled fingers. She shows him what a Mistress can do with her forceful hands, if there is no whip or cane or the urge to punish the useless slave. Now she massages his cock, rolls it, twists it slowly, squeezes and strokes, until he feels like blowing up from the tension.

Info:
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3995 kb/s

Download Links:

11___HANDJOBSMISTRESSIntenhie.mp4

Back