Sado Ladies

Sharon has found herself in detention again, she has tried her best to be good but when beautiful mean headgirl Aurora decides to ruin her reputation, by encouraging her to wear sexy black panties, she has to take the punishment. Aurora supervises the detention and starts with a long over the knee spanking and paddling, making Sharon cry with humiliation as her skirt is lifted up and her cheeks reddened. Aurora then shows Sharon that she is also wearing black panties but noone is going to tell her off as she teases her and is verbally mean and cruel, bullying and humiliating her even more before continuing the punishment with a hard leather strop.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Princess Aurora, Discipline, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

General Info:
File Name: Detention Discipline Pt11080 Part1.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 297 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC,
Audio: AAC LC

Download Links:

Detention Discipline Pt1 1080 Part1.mp4

Sharon has found herself in detention again, she has tried her best to be good but when beautiful mean headgirl Aurora decides to ruin her reputation, by encouraging her to wear sexy black panties, she has to take the punishment. Aurora supervises the detention and starts with a long over the knee spanking and paddling, making Sharon cry with humiliation as her skirt is lifted up and her cheeks reddened. Aurora then shows Sharon that she is also wearing black panties but noone is going to tell her off as she teases her and is verbally mean and cruel, bullying and humiliating her even more before continuing the punishment with a hard leather strop.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Princess Aurora, Discipline, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

General Info:
File Name: Detention Discipline Pt11080 Part2.mp4
File Size: 307 MB

Download Links:

Detention Discipline Pt1 1080 Part2.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Detention Discipline Pt11080 Part3.mp4
File Size: 346 MB

Download Links:

Detention Discipline Pt1 1080 Part3.mp4

I don't know why but lately all I want to do is eat junk food LOL. I wonder if My slave can feel any difference when I step on him with My new sharp triangular heels. They have a razor sharp point on three sides like I have never seen in any other shoe. Ive actually been wanting to test them out on My slave for a while now and what better time than when I'm finishing off a bucket of ice cream HAHA. I think Ill just stand here and get fatter and fatter and see how bad I can make it for My slave. I'm determined to get as fat as a cow if not for any other reason but to sink My heels deeper and deeper into his chest till he gives out! I don't care how long it takes I can eat this whole container if I want to. XOXO Empress

General Info:
File Name: Empress Jennifer Ice Cream Trample Dofghjj.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 394 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:20

Download Links:

Empress Jennifer Ice Cream Trample Dofghjj.mp4

Kawaii sits on Danni's face and catches up on responding to some emails. Danni cannot escape her gigantic ass! He is locked up and frustrated beneath her. Kawaii does not care if each meager breath he gets is his last. Danni cannot handle Kawaii's full weight. Kawaii is more interested in her selfies than Danni's need to breathe. Underneath Kawaii Danni takes his last breath. Danni did not make it out of this scene alive and his life was not the first that Kawaii's ass has taken.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Danni, Kawaii, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

General Info:
File Name: Kawaii - Ends a Small slave with her Big Ass 4K .mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 2.52 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:50

Download Links:

Kawaii - Ends a Small slave with her Big Ass 4K .mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Perse, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Boots, High Heels

General Info:
File Name: Lady Perse - Time For Spanking With This Pathetic Slave.mp4
File Size: 461 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

Download Links:

Lady Perse - Time For Spanking With This Pathetic Slave.mp4

Pretty Valentina Bellucci comes over to inform me that the younger man I've been seeing is also fucking her. After the shock wears off we decide to team up to teach the cheating bastard Vincent a lesson. I invite him over and imagine his surprise when he sees the curvy young Italian woman sitting next to me. We convince him we want a kinky threesome and Vincent is super excited to get started. I tell him we will tie him up then double team is cock. He can't wait to begin and he eagerly allows Valentina and I to tie him up. I bind his wrists together behind his back then add more rope around his big burly chest. He's still going on and on about the sexy threesome and who will suck his cock first so I instruct Valentina to take his cock out and play with it. She gropes his cock and balls making him hard then we lay his bound body down on his side. Valentina slaps his cock then spits on it then I give it a few sucks. Finally we let him know we played his ass. I grab a roll of duct tape and wrap it around and around his face gagging the boy. I roll him onto his belly and finish him off in a hogtie. We leave the cheating bastard bound, gagged and helpless struggling on the floor while we go off to find a new cock to fuck.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, MILF, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Gagged Men, Humiliation, Degradation, Rope Bondage

General Info:
File Name: MILF Gigi Bondage - Cheating Bastard Bound With His Cock Out.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:12:51

Download Links:

MILF Gigi Bondage - Cheating Bastard Bound With His Cock Out.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Perfect Sin - Shall I Let You Breathe.mp4
File Size: 856 MB
Duration: 00:11:48

Download Links:

Perfect Sin - Shall I Let You Breathe.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Boot Worship, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination

General Info:
File Name: Porcelain Beauty - Caged Slave Eats Cum from used Condom.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:20:30

Download Links:

Porcelain Beauty - Caged Slave Eats Cum from used Condom.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

General Info:
File Name: Porcelain Beauty - Chastity Slave Kicked in the Balls.mp4
File Size: 127 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

Download Links:

Porcelain Beauty - Chastity Slave Kicked in the Balls.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment

General Info:
File Name: Porcelain Beauty - Finale spanking.mp4
File Size: 215 MB
Duration: 00:05:47

Download Links:

Porcelain Beauty - Finale spanking.mp4

Maria Jade with her same brilliant smile, true laugh and wild streak is -- though it seems a common theme -- maybe wilder here than ever as she a wimp in prolonged, brutal naked facesitting and face bouncing -- once pulling her pussy lip nearly over his upper face lip in what seems some sort of retroactive horror scene -- but she is cracking up, depriving him of wind and dignity beneath her -- his mouth covered in her pussy, screaming; but you almost can't hear him. A front facesit; she drives her pussy into his throat, his face. He begs for mercy. After one face-bouncing, throat-crashing sequence she is compelled to ask "Do you know where you are?" The young lean hottie is a bright light in any room; we watch her face fill with the pleasure of sadism as she facesits him nude and mocks the idea there is silence in the room, and the relief in the rare Reality of it. Naked by the young gymnast who dishes it out as enthusiastically as any girl, and finishes him in a naked front headscissors that sends him into twilight shaking.

General Info:
File Name: Reality Girls Scissors - Clitoral Hood 4K .mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 399 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:40

Download Links:

Reality Girls Scissors - Clitoral Hood 4K .mp4

Lady Mephista has her patient strapped down to the bondage chair, ready for her cruel ministrations. His cock is locked in a super tight metal cage, straining and leaking as she teases it, pulling his tongue and nipples taught with the medical clamps before inserting the inflatable rubber gag and pumping it up tightly. She then works on the nipples individually, clamping, pulling and experimenting, noting his reactions to the stimuli, releasing his hard dick so she can perform CBT for even more response, as the electrobox pulses through his hard shaft. After noting the results of her experimentation, Mephista attaches the Venus2000 milking machine, on a slow stroke as she uses a slow drip feed of nectar into his special gag and left for the rest of the day, as she attends to other projects.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Lady Mephista, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nipple Torture

General Info:
File Name: Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part1.mp4
File Size: 272 MB
Duration: 00:06:45

Download Links:

Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part1.mp4

Lady Mephista has her patient strapped down to the bondage chair, ready for her cruel ministrations. His cock is locked in a super tight metal cage, straining and leaking as she teases it, pulling his tongue and nipples taught with the medical clamps before inserting the inflatable rubber gag and pumping it up tightly. She then works on the nipples individually, clamping, pulling and experimenting, noting his reactions to the stimuli, releasing his hard dick so she can perform CBT for even more response, as the electrobox pulses through his hard shaft. After noting the results of her experimentation, Mephista attaches the Venus2000 milking machine, on a slow stroke as she uses a slow drip feed of nectar into his special gag and left for the rest of the day, as she attends to other projects.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Lady Mephista, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nipple Torture

General Info:
File Name: Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part2.mp4
File Size: 274 MB
Duration: 00:06:44

Download Links:

Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part2.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part3.mp4
Duration: 00:06:45

Download Links:

Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part3.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part4.mp4
Duration: 00:06:44

Download Links:

Sadistic Clinic 1080 Part4.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lady Perse, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - We Fucked His Ass And Face In The Same Time.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:13:01

Download Links:

Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - We Fucked His Ass And Face In The Same Time.mp4

The amazing Domina Sara shows off her state of the art Practice, a clinical setting with an array of incredible equipment and toys. Her latex catsuit clad patient is restrained in the bed and she takes control of his breath and relaxes him, preparing him for a full body teasing, starting with the special electro nipple stimulator attached to the Erostek, making him squirm under her expert control. She then subdues him more, utilising the cock electrics to stimulate him to full hardness, ready for the advanced milking machine to suck and expand his throbbing cock, as Sara manipulates the controls. Noting down his reactions, she decides to extract his cum using her latex gloved hands, edging him closer and closer until he ejaculates, all ready to start over again.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Domina Sara, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gasmask, Clinic

General Info:
File Name: Treated At The Practice 1080 Part1.mp4
File Size: 327 MB
Duration: 00:06:49

Download Links:

Treated At The Practice 1080 Part1.mp4

The amazing Domina Sara shows off her state of the art Practice, a clinical setting with an array of incredible equipment and toys. Her latex catsuit clad patient is restrained in the bed and she takes control of his breath and relaxes him, preparing him for a full body teasing, starting with the special electro nipple stimulator attached to the Erostek, making him squirm under her expert control. She then subdues him more, utilising the cock electrics to stimulate him to full hardness, ready for the advanced milking machine to suck and expand his throbbing cock, as Sara manipulates the controls. Noting down his reactions, she decides to extract his cum using her latex gloved hands, edging him closer and closer until he ejaculates, all ready to start over again.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Domina Sara, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gasmask, Clinic

General Info:
File Name: Treated At The Practice 1080 Part2.mp4
File Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:06:53

Download Links:

Treated At The Practice 1080 Part2.mp4

Hazel Grace uses her bionic fisting glove to turn michael inside out. Hazel really loves making men reach their limit and she is not afraid to really take a guys hole to a new level.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PegHim, Hazel Grace, Black, Ebony, Interracial, Anal Fisting, Fists, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: peghim 20210109 hazel Grace Michael vegas 4k full length 1080p.mp4
File Size: 910 MB
Duration: 00:24:22

Download Links:

peghim 20210109 hazel Grace Michael vegas 4k full length 1080p.mp4

Back